𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?

By -platinumcopyshare

⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you i... More

Intro
Part I
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Interlude
Part XXIII

Part II

1.2K 36 2
By -platinumcopyshare

Part 2: Forbidden Fruit

I would tell you about the things
They put me through
The pain I've been subjected to
But the Lord himself would blush
The countless feasts laid at my feet
Forbidden fruits for me to eat
But I think your pulse would start to rush

"Walking In My Shoes", Depeche Mode

"Well, Malfoy? What brings you here to the Muggle World?" 

Draco kept on walking calmly without answering Harry's question.

They had left the club a minute ago, heading towards Draco's flat, and since that moment the fair-haired man had been walking silently, his white hands inside the pocket of his coat and his gaze lost somewhere far away.

Harry waited for a while, and when Draco silence was menacing. Becoming persistent, he began again; "I expected you to be living happily ever after at Malfoy Manor, playing at the little brave Death Eater with that lovely father of yours..." Harry taunted.

Oh well, now he's got to answer, he thought when Draco suddenly stopped, but Harry expectations were quickly contradicted. Draco took a slightly crushed packet of Marlboro from his pocket and lit a cigarette.

Harry frowned. "How long have you been smoking?" he asked. 

Draco took a drag of the smoke and turned towards Harry. "How long have you been such an annoying git, Potter?" He drawled just like he used to do during the great old Hogwarts' times.

Finally! This is Malfoy, Harry thought, happily satisfied, pleased of having caused a reaction.

"Well, this is the demonstration that some things never change," Harry said, smirking. "Now, tell me, why is a rich spoiled brat living in the Muggle World, working as a muggle? And which work, if I can tell..." he teased.

Draco took another drag of the smoke, then he looked at him with his cold grey eyes. "Listen, Potter. Since you wanted to, we're going to fuck tonight. Fuck period. Right? So stop with these crap about my life. I don't want to tell you," he paused, lowering his gaze, "and you don't want to know. Believe me," he added, in a quieter tone.

Harry shrugged. "Ok, Malfoy. I won't ask you about your life, but just tell me why that man said you couldn't refuse to do what he told you...?"

Draco sighed. "You never give in, do you?" He shook his head. "I have a debt with him," he explained shortly.

"And does he make you pay it this way?" Harry insisted, following his sudden curiosity.

"Exactly," Draco muttered.

"How much is this debt?"

"35.000 pounds now."

There wasn't much more to add at this point and so they kept on walking silently for a while.

Then, suddenly, Draco spoke, "Who could have said that the Marvellous Harry Potter would become a fag... " he considered out loud and sounding slightly surprised, just as he had though about that little particular for the first time.

Harry frowned, quite annoyed by that remark. "Who could have said that Mr I Own The World would have ended up being a whore," he countered nastily.

If his words hurt Draco he didn't show it, since he simply shrugged and threw away the butt.

"Here we are," Draco said, stopping in front of an old building.

They entered the front door and once inside Draco said tiredly, "The lift is broken. We have to walk up. I'm at the eighth floor." He moved towards the stairs.

When they finally arrived at the door, Harry was panting slightly while Draco, instead, wasn't even sweaty. Harry observed his unnaturally pale complexion while he fished for the keys in his pocket. "Really Potter. I haven't begun and you're breathless yet," he said suddenly in a mocking tone.

Harry glared at him. "I'm glad you find the situation so funny, Malfoy. In your position I wouldn't. Really," he snapped venomously.

Draco turned towards him, clutching the keys in his hand. "Potter. You know nothing about me. So don't assume how I feel," he growled before closing his eyes and sighing deeply, as if trying to regain his cold composure. "Now let's get done with it, so then I can begin working hard on finding a way to convince myself that... this never happened," he said, finally opening the door.

They went in and Draco took off his coat, throwing it on a old couch. Harry did the same and they looked at each other for a long while.

Finally Draco broke the silence; "Potter, can I ask you a favour?" he asked slowly.

Harry flinched slightly at that strange request, a request coming from somebody like Malfoy, but then everything was strange that night, wasn't it? And so Harry nodded, ready to listen to Draco's question.

"Don't say anything," Draco said softly, almost pleadingly, and Harry nodded again, without even knowing why.

They looked at each other for another long while, attentively, then Draco lowered his gaze and moved his slender fingers to the buttons of his shirt. He undid it slowly and, after a moment, Harry could see his bare chest, slim but defined under that creamy flawless skin. The raven-haired man unconsciously licked his lips while Draco moved towards him, closing the little distance that was taking them apart. Tentatively, he reached Harry's chest with his hands, caressing it lightly through the fabric of Harry's clothes, then his fingers raised until meeting the bare skin of Harry's neck. Harry shivered while something in his mind screamed THIS IS MALFOY!

He shut that voice out, concentrating again on Draco's fingers that were now helping him to get rid of his own shirt.

Draco looked at Harry's chest, observing the slightly bronzed colour of his warm skin. He caressed it with his fingers at first, then he placed his lips on Harry's neck, kissing and licking a tender spot until Harry answered to his touch, moaning.

Suddenly, Draco found himself begrudingly thinking that Harry tasted good and he continued kissing and licking his skin until he reached Harry's chest. Draco slowly sucked his nipples, while his hands ran over Harry's skin incessantly, obtaining the same moans in response.

After a while, he went on, tracing a way of light kisses down, and down, until Draco found himself on his knees in front of Harry, and he let his fingers dance on the buttons of the raven-haired man's trousers. After a while they were lying abandoned at the floor, but neither cared about this, because now Harry could feel the warm breath of Draco's mouth reaching his sex through the thin fabric of his underwear, while those skilled fingers where finding their way inside his pants.

When they finally reached his pulsing sex, Harry sighed deeply.

Draco caressed his cock lightly, but then the pressure grew, making Harry moan in pleasure under the effect of each slow movement of the fair-haired man's hands. Draco continued teasing Harry's cock for a while, studying the considerable length he had now in his hands. Then, suddenly, he took the tip of it in his mouth, savouring Harry's salty taste.

Harry couldn't help but sigh deeply at that wet warmth that was enveloping his sex and unconsciously he pushed his hands through Draco's silky hair, caressing his scalp. Draco answered by taking Harry's cock deeper in his mouth, while his tongue moved slowly around the tip of it.

Harry began to breathe harder, while his hands followed the movements of Draco's head, until the torment suddenly stopped. Harry moaned in disappointment, and Draco smirked when getting up. He moved towards his bedroom, drawing Harry with him. Once there, he pushed the raven-haired guy on the bed and quickly finished taking the clothes from his warm body. Then, slowly, Draco took off his own clothes.

Harry looked at Draco's naked body, noticing that he was simply perfect.

Draco noticed the lustful look in Harry's eyes and smiled inwardly in satisfaction. At least he's enjoying this, Draco thought. And suddenly a part of his mind answered him, Why aren't you having fun, too?

He blinked at that thought and shook his head in order to get rid of it, but it was a quite useless, now that he was looking at Harry lying naked on his bed, aroused because of what he was doing. Ok. I'm unexpectedly having fun but there's no way I'm going to admit it, not even on my dying day. And especially not to him, he thought, crawling on the bed near Harry.

Quickly, Draco reached that burning skin, teasing it with his light touch, and then his mouth came back on Harry's pulsing sex, pushing his excitement as far as it could go without reaching the climax. Finally, he stopped again and lay down on the bed, while Harry got up and looked strangely down at Draco through his glasses. Draco closed his eyes, trying to relax, expecting Harry to take his own pleasure now, but the raven-haired man seemed hesitating. Draco opened his eyes again, only to find a strange smirk on Harry's lips and a dangerous look in his eyes.

What's wrong now? Draco could barely think before Harry leaned against him and bit lightly the creamy skin of his neck. Draco opened his eyes wide, surprised by Harry's action and by the way he was reacting to it. Harry continued licking his skin, just like he had done before. He sucked his nipple and caressed his sex, obtaining suffocated moans from Draco's lips.

Harry enjoyed looking at the helpless Draco under his touch, it aroused him even more knowing that the always cold and detached man had lost his self control because of his hands on his skin and on his cock. Secretly, Harry wanted to make him enjoy their game too. Making Draco Malfoy admit that actually he had wanted to be fucked by Harry Potter, well, this would really have been a breakthrough in Harry's mind.

Let's take our little angel down between the mortals, let's brake him and made him cry, Harry thought, smirking, while his hands and his mouth teased Draco, pushing him dangerously towards the limit.

Harry smile widened while Draco squirmed under his touch and suddenly the Golden Boy did something that people didn't expected coming from a loyal Gryffindor: he broke his promise.

"Malfoy..." he called, brushing his lips against Draco's skin. The fair-haired man didn't answer and so Harry licked his way on that slender neck until reaching Draco's ear. He spoke again, his breath teasing Draco madly. "Tell me Malfoy... are you enjoying this?" Harry asked, looking as Draco's unfocused eyes seemed to came back to reality giving a look to Harry that could be placed midway between horror and shame.

"Potter... I..." Draco began, but Harry cut off any recrimination stroking his erection even harder, making him jerk his head backward on the pillow where his platinum hair spread like ray of light.

Suddenly, Harry stopped, taking Draco's wrist in his hands, immobilizing him. Draco blinked several times, until he realized what was happening. "Potter... Don't," he managed to say, shivering uncontrollably under Harry naughty green gaze.

"Don't what, Malfoy?" Harry asked innocently, his fingers digging deeply and painfully into Draco's wrists.

Draco narrowed his eyes; I'm going to have bruises tomorrow, he thought unconsciously, while trying to gain a little breath to answer Harry. "Don't try to fuck with my mind, Potter," Draco growled.

Harry chuckled evilly, his eyes firmly fixed on Draco's. "Don't worry, Malfoy. I'm just going to fuck you," he said. Draco narrowed his eyes; "What the hell are you waiting for, then," he drawled struggling to get free from Harry's painful grip. Harry smiled almost sweetly. "I'm just waiting for you to beg me." Draco stopped struggling at this and looked at Harry, frozen. But Harry didn't care, and he allowed his smile to widen while keeping on talking, "Because you're going to beg me, aren't you, Draco? You are going to tell me four magic words..." Harry said brushing his mouth on Draco's skin while the fair-haired man struggled. "You're going to say..." Harry nipped Draco's earlobe, making him sigh painfully... "...Please... Harry... Fuck... Me..." Harry said, imitating Draco's drawl and suddenly freeing the fair-haired man's from his grip.

Draco was breathing heavily now, trying hard to not look at Harry, trying hard to ignore his excitement and that little voice in his head that was actually ready to plead for Harry to fuck him senseless.

I won't beg. Damn, I WON'T BEG! Draco thought desperately. With a glance, he registered Harry licking lazily at his own fingers.

No... Draco could barely think before Harry began to push a finger inside him, while his other hand played lightly on his erection.

"Draco? Open your eyes and look at me," Harry ordered, and Draco obeyed, sighing deeply while Harry pushed deeper and added a second finger inside him.

He's giving in, Harry noticed while he looked at Draco's eyes that were again losing their focus.

"Tell me Draco. Just tell me," he said, pushing his fingers as far as they could go, while he stroked Draco's cock lightly but incessantly.

I won't beg... Draco continued repeating in his mind, while Harry's words filled his ears. "Do you like it, Draco? Is it good?" I won't... good... I won't beg... yes it's... I... really... like... it... Draco's mind was racing.

"Do you..." Harry pushed, "like..." he stroked, "it?" The pleasure was unbearable; it was filling Draco's body making every cell of his being scream...

"Yes," he said, finally giving in and closing his eyes, missing Harry's smile.

"Yes what?"

No answer.

"Draco, yes what?" Harry insisted naughtily. "Draco?"

"Yes, I like it," Draco snapped.

"Oh... good boy, Draco..." Harry teased, still stroking and penetrating him. Draco felt the pleasure growing again and moaned. "Now tell me... Do you want me to fuck you?" Harry asked innocently.

Draco didn't answer, feeling that if he agreed with that, there would have been nothing left of his pride, of his detachment. "Give in, Draco. You want me to fuck you. And we both know it."

No. No. No.

"Give in Draco." Harry whispered, And let me feel how is like to have complete power over you... he thought, smiling. "Draco."

No. Please, Draco thought, pleading his body to stop enjoying what Harry was doing, but it was useless.

"Tell me Draco..."

Draco sighed deeply. "Harry..." he moaned finally, but Harry said nothing, waiting for Draco's pride to crumble completely. "Oh God... Harry..." Draco said, melting helplessly under Harry touch, but still trying to resist. And then Harry placed his mouth on his sex, sucking it with painfull slowness. Draco almost cried out in frustration, feeling every muscle of his body tense and scream for relief.

Draco closed his eyes and clenched his fists, digging his nails in the palm of his hands. "Harry. Fuck. Me. Please," and as the words left his mouth, he felt a sudden sadness making its way under his pleasure; he knew that he had lost whatever dignity had left in his messed up life.

I hate you Potter, he thought while Harry replaced his fingers inside Draco with his pulsing cock, I fucking hate you, Harry, he repeated in his mind while a single tear of shame and anger ran down his cheek unseen. I hate you, Draco kept on thinking until he couldn't, until the pleasure overwhelmed him, covering everything with a sudden strong dizziness.

And while he lay down on the bed trying hard to regain his breath and his control, Harry looked at that slender white shape, smiling satisfied for two main reasons: one, he had just had the better shag of his life and two, he had a thought running madly in his mind... I won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68K 564 5
"i love you, scott mccall„ .................. Where a teenager called Esmeralda Anderson comes to Beacon Hills after something bad had happened to he...
316K 12.1K 58
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...