Damaged Goods

By -starletsky-

Every girl always loves to go for the bad boy, but why not this time give the good guy a chance? ... More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 (1)

update info

4.2K 74 46
By -starletsky-

hi everyone, just a little update info for you!

I actually have an update ready to post and had planned to post it in the next few days, but after a flurry of negative comments on here I frankly don't have the confidence to publish it anymore.

I had people telling me that if I couldn't take criticism that I shouldn't post this story, and sadly I think it has come to that at this moment. I give my all into this and it's heartbreaking to see people be so harsh.

I just want this to be a happy, positive place and I want my updates and writing to be amazing for you all! I always try to live life by the quote 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all', but perhaps others don't feel the same. But nothing good ever comes from tearing others down.

I'm sorry if I've let anyone down with my writing, face claims, plot lines etc. I try to do the best I can!

Hopefully you'll hear from me soon with an update!

Lots of love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
3.6M 89.9K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...
22.9K 5.1K 84
Highest rank 1# in Chicklit 10/05/18 |Book 1 of sequel NO| Trailer inside! Emma Skys has had a traumatic experience, and when the whole school finds...
102K 6.3K 40
When Cami moves in with the 2 most popular guys in school in a new foster home placement, she realizes that her tragic past just might make it so tha...