Children's Games (a Sebaciel...

By MadameMidnite

*COMPLETE* Ciel has an unwanted guest at Phantomhive Manor; one who is determined to shake things up a bit... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.1
Part 9.2
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72

Part 2

913 34 1
By MadameMidnite

Let me know what you think, thanks in advance!

~MidniteFanfic

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The two boys walked lightly through the garden, following stone pathways through mazes of white roses. While Alois seemed determined to prance across every single stone of the garden, Ciel appeared to be quite content to stroll lazily, stopping occasionally to appreciate a particularly fragrant or beautiful flower. After several minutes they arrived at the benches and table where Ciel regularly took afternoon tea. Upon seeing the dining area, Alois took off running, tossing himself down upon one of the nearby iron garden benches, looking up at the sky as he laid there.

"So, what it is then Trancy? Did you drag me all the way to the gardens only to sit here?" The blonde sat up, patting the bench lightly beside him and Ciel rolled his eyes, sighing softly as he sat beside him. "We could have sat perfectly well in the study and played chess if you're so keen to play games..."

"I hate chess. And anyway, those aren't the kinds of games I want to play." Trancy smiled at Ciel deviously, fiddling with the button of his jacket. Ciel raised an eyebrow, fingertips instinctively reaching towards the eye patch that concealed his contract. It had become habit, any time he felt unnerved by a situation he needed to feel that patch, to know it was still there, and behind it, the contract with his demon, always there, waiting.

"No?"

"No." Alois scooted closer to Ciel, crossing his legs at the knee, leaning his chin upon his fist as his arm rested over the back of the bench. "I want to play truth or dare." he said softly, studying his companion a moment, waiting for his response. The bluenette immediately shook his head, preparing to stand once more and make a hasty exit.

"Truth or dare? No, no I'm not playi-" Alois grabbed Ciel's hand, pulling him back down onto the bench, holding the hand tightly in both of his own.

"Pleeeeeeease Ciel? Come on... " Trancy begged, batting his eyes, pouting his bottom lip, doing his best to make himself as childlike and innocent as possible. "I know you have secrets; I have secrets too! We have the same secret...." Alois flicked out his tongue, flashing Claude's contract seal. Ciel jerked his hand away, felt for his eye patch again, a quick glance at the blonde, who giggled incessantly. His eyes wandered for a moment, glancing around them to ensure their privacy. "Our butlers are our shared secret... and I want to play truth or dare!" Ciel sighed and leaned back against the garden bench, fingertips pressed lightly against his temple, trying to decide if he was going to be able to get out of this.

Sebastian watched from the second story window, hands working silently as he buffed the silver to a mirror shine. He listened, trying to scan for anything important, noting how his Master's fingers so delicately fiddled with the patch. This was a habit Sebastian had come to know well. Any hint of aggravation or discomfort brought Ciel's hand to his eye, as though seeking comfort in the knowledge of the demon bound to both protect and serve him. The thought of it made Sebastian smile, his Master seeking comfort in the demon who would devour his soul in only a little while longer. He licked his lips, looking down at the little Lord in the garden. He had been so patient, but surely it would only be a little while longer until... a light tap at the door caught Sebastian's attention and he turned. "Yes?"

"Mister Sebastian...." Mey-Rin curtseyed and stumbled her way into the study. ".... Mister Sebastian I saw we have company in the garden, I did.... I thought to make some refreshments... but I'm no chef..."

"How very attentive of you, Mey-Rin. Very good. I'm sure the Master and his guest-" Sebastian glanced out the window once more, seeing the boys still settled into the dining area of the garden "-will be very pleased. I'll be sure I give you fair credit."

"Oh, thank you Mister Sebastian! I know I'm not much of a maid, but I do try.... "

"Yes, yes you do." There was a long, uncomfortable pause while Mey-Rin stared at Sebastian, who returned the gaze after a moment, making her blush furiously. "Will that be all, Mey-Rin?"

"Y-yes! Yes... sorry... Yes. I'll be goin' to town soon, picking up the last of the party supplies Lady Elizabeth ordered..."

"Ah, yes. I'd nearly forgotten." He hadn't. He'd pushed it aside hoping everyone else had forgotten. "Why don't you be on your way. Take the others. I have work to do here, and I'll be sure to let the Master know of your attentiveness. I'll tend to our young Master and his guest." the word tasted like a greasy penny on his tongue. To think of Alois Trancy as a guest in the Phantomhive household seemed bitter and foul, along with the thought that that vile butler of his would be around at some point to collect him.

"Yes, right away! Thank you, Mister Sebastian!"

"Very good, Mey-rin." Sebastian turned back to the window as she left the room, latch clicking closed behind her. He could see them clearly now, both resting themselves on the bench nearest the middle of the garden. Isolated. Why was that foul child so bent on privacy with my Master? Very curious. Perhaps I'll serve afternoon tea early.... in the garden. He turned back to the task at hand, finishing the silverware before leaving the study to prepare his serving cart, secure in the knowledge that it would only be a scant few moments before his Master was back under his watchful eye.

Ciel sighed deeply as he laid his head back against the back of the bench, deep blue eye wandering the front of his manor, stopping a moment on the tall shadow in the window of his study. Sebastian was watching. He was always watching, always listening. Ciel knew that he had no secrets, no real secrets. None that he could keep from his butler in any case. He supposed none of that mattered, Trancy wouldn't know the difference between truth and lies, not when it came to a children's game, and he was an impatient, willful child. Ciel decided it was best just to give in and get it over with.

"If I agree to play, will you please stop whining and leave me alone? I still have more work to do and-" Alois sat up quickly, crisscrossing his legs, holding onto his own ankles, and bouncing his knees happily. Ciel smiled in spite of himself at the childish display.

"YES! Yes, yes, I promise! Just three questions each, I promise!" Rolling his mismatched eyes, Ciel chuckled softly, glancing up towards the window once more. The shadow was gone. Good, he thought. Sebastian had been keeping close tabs on him recently, not that he usually minded, but he'd begun to notice a feeling of possessiveness emanating from Sebastian and while it was true that Ciel was indeed Sebastian's possession, the idea still made him a little uneasy as the feeling grew stronger with the passing of each day.

"Fine, you go first then. Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm.... I.... pick...." Alois stood, staring up into the sky coyly, fingertip of his index finger tapping lightly against his cheek in feigned concentration. He looked down at his knees as he walked about in a lazy, haphazard circle, picking at the edge of his shorts as he hummed to himself, looking back up into the sky, obviously biding his time simply to exasperate his younger companion. "I think I'll choose...."

"CHOOSE ALREADY!" Ciel shouted, irritated by the wait. Patience not being one of the young Lord's virtues, this game was already growing dull, and in truth had not yet begun.

"Dare!" Trancy giggled, throwing himself back onto the bench beside Ciel, elbows on his knees, bottom lip caught between his teeth. "What do I do??"

"I dare you to go home." Ciel replied flatly, an all too serious expression on his face, and lack of expression in his visible eye. Alois' smile fell away for only a moment before he began the entire pout routine all over again, bound and determined to get his way.

"NO FAIR! Ciel... you can't-" Raising a hand, the bluenette cut him off, laughing softly at his own small deception.

"Ok fine... I dare you to sneak into the kitchen and bring us back something to drink. You know where it is, yes?" Alois quickly stood nodded, glancing back towards the manor door.

"Yes I know! I'll bring back snacks! Games are more fun with snacks..."

"Snacks, yes. Whatever you like, just don't get caught. Sebastian would-" Alois bolted off, giggling like a maniac the whole way. "-be very upset...." but he was only speaking to himself now, his companion well on his way. Ciel could hear his heels clicking quickly on the stone walkway, then the groan of the manor door opening slowly. Finally alone for a moment Ciel looked around, admiring the silver white roses he loved so much. He had to admit it was a nice day, and it did feel good to be in the outside air, even if the company wasn't by choice. A quick look back to the study window revealed it to be still empty, Sebastian having surely gone on to some of his more pressing duties. For a split second he felt completely alone and shivered, touching his eye patch before resting his thumbnail lightly against his lips. Sebastian didn't seem to approve of this meeting, and to be honest it was slightly suspicious. Trancy showing up out of the blue, so early in the day, alone? How did he even manage to get away from Claude? It's not as though Claude doesn't know where he is... they have a contract just like Sebastian and I... but why did he come alone anyway? Why wouldn't Claude have brought him? "Curious." he whispered aloud, lost in his thoughts as he waited for Trancy to return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
1.7K 35 1
This smutty fanfic is all thanks to Mystichanlin from Tumblr; she's amazing at prompts, and has inspired this story. Sebastian and Ciel are trying to...
3.9K 147 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
62.6K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...