After Dark

By staceyy97

Old friend. New killer. Are the two connected somehow? Bella Cullen's old friend Brooke Hale, visits her fro... More

After Dark (1)
After Dark (2)
After Dark (3)
After Dark (4)
After Dark (5)
After Dark (7)
After Dark (8)
After Dark (9)
After Dark (10)
After Dark (11)
After Dark (12)
After Dark (13)
After Dark (14)
After Dark (15)
After Dark (16)
After Dark (17)
After Dark (18)
After Dark (19)
After Dark (20)
After Dark (21)
After Dark (22)
After Dark (23)
After Dark (24)
After Dark (25)
After Dark (26)
After Dark (27)
After Dark (28)
After Dark (29)
After Dark (30)
After Dark (31)
After Dark (32)
After Dark (33)
After Dark (34)
After Dark (35)
After Dark (36)
After Dark (37)
After Dark (38)
After Dark (39)
After Dark (40)
After Dark (41)
After Dark (42)
After Dark (43)
After Dark (44)
After Dark (45)
After Dark (46)
After Dark (47)
After Dark (48)
After Dark (49)
After Dark (50)
After Dark (51)
After Dark (52)
Before Moonrise

After Dark (6)

1.5K 14 2
By staceyy97

--chapter 6--

Ryan Frost

Just when I thought I could actually get away from it all, it came back. I moved here to Forks to get away from all this... fear. I couldn't stand it anymore in Florida, so I moved somewhere quieter, hoping that it wouldn't find me. I was fooled, for a few weeks, then when the attacks started, I got more cautious. I haven't been out in a long time. My girlfriend Crystal thought I was even avoided her. Yet, I was only protecting her.

I had taken the risk today when she told me it was our one-month anniversary of when we first met. It was sweet of her to organize this picnic, so I couldn't say no. I thought of an excuse not to come, I told her that we might get bad weather. But ironically, it was hot, bright and sunny here in Forks. And when we got to the site I was actually relaxed.

Until, the dark clouds came. And they weren't just saying, "Hide for cover! It's gonna be a stormy day!" No, they just screamed death.

It took a moment for Crystal something was wrong because she asked, "Ryan? Ryan?! What's wrong? You're going really pale."

Then I saw It's Face. My head was yelling at me, "What the hell's wrong with you? Grab Crystal and RUN!" but I couldn't move an inch. Crystal kept glancing back and saw nothing each time. It was only here for me.

"Okay then. I think we should get outta here. It looks like it's gonna rain." She said and started packing up the food containers.

"Leave it. Let's go" I said calmly but with authority. I can't believe I managed to program my voice like that. Crystal looked up at me with a questioning gaze, stood up, and took the lead.

We hiked all the way to the car without any problems. I started to calm down, to relax, and so, I let my guard down.

It came out from nowhere. With lightening speed it grabbed Crystal, held her to the bark of a tree and bit her neck. Agonizingly loud screams came from her. It pierced through the forest but it seemed like no-one else but me could hear her crys of help. I dropped down to my knees and begged.

"Please, please let her live. I'll do anything." I said nearly in tears.

It pulled itself away from the gapping hole in Crystal's neck, and turned to me.

"Anything?" It asked.

"Anything." I assured. It released Crystal and she fell onto the ground in a crumpled mess. It wiped the blood from It's mouth with It's hand menacingly. I was frightening of what It wanted me to do for It.

"Hmm... Yes... I actually COULD use your help..."

"Anything."

It thought for quite a bit. It smiled an evil grin.

"Here's what I want you to do for me..."

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
32.5K 584 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
60.3K 1.2K 48
COMPLETED Meet Melissa Rivera. A 25 year old woman with a doctor's degree. She moves to Forks to start a new life in a new state. She works as Carlis...
318K 7.5K 99
"I've never seen you around here before, are you new?" "No, I've lived here my whole life, but my parents don't allow me outside of the house, someth...