Steve Johnson✓

Por kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... Más

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 42

363 33 23
Por kanneywordsmith

Steve P.O.V

One step....

Two steps....

Third s-............

I stopped at the third step memorizing the last few encounters with her.

FUCK.

I cursed myself.

I had been rude from the first of our meet.

She had been through my shit when she is not with any remarks.

I can mention few mistakes of mine.
One is with Suzie in the cabin.
Another two with Rebecca.

Is was crystal clear.

God!.... what should I do now!...

As I ran my hands through my hair, I observed a moment in Sophia. I quickly hid myself behind the space between the door and the wall.

I stood there still she walked out of the church. And I texted Mark not to mention my presence to her here at any cost.

I kept my mobile inside my pant pocket when it buzzed suddenly. I took it out and my lips wanted to smile.

It's....

............my

....................princess.

" Hello, " I said.

" Good morning, sir " she bid me.

" Mm " I just mummed.

" Where should I drop this package, sir? " she asked me.

I can't dare to show her up to the family again. They may insult her or may suffocate her. I can't promise that nothing will happen when she meets them again after a long time.

" Leave them with Mark. He will handle the rest and you can rest for today. You are sounding tired " I said.

" My tiredness doesn't make an excuse for my work. I can handle it as long as my desire to complete my part of work, sir " she said.

Now.. she sounds like my girl, my Sophia who changed me into a man and attested that my heart never broken before.

" I got it if you are to it then " I replied and seized the call before dropping it into my pocket.

It's playtime Steve. Go and get her back.

I drove back to office where Suzie stood at the entrance of my cabin.

" Is there a problem with your chair, Suzie? " I asked her.

" I am waiting for you, sir " she said.

" What for? "

" Miss. Helen Johnson called for you to inform that she is leaving with your grandmother back for New York just to spend these two months there to take care of Miss. Emma Robert " she said and I nodded my head.

" Okay.. let me know after their safe landing " I said and walked in after observing her nod for my order.

I quickly backed to her in a swift moment which amazed her.

" Can you tell me your bra size! " I whispered in her ear.

She blushed to my question and downed her head to the floor.

She opened her mouth to reply when the elevator dinged presenting my beautiful wife dressed in simple which helps her to be comfortable.

I moved my two fingers for Suzie to mind her business. She huffed and went back to her desk.

I jobbed my hands and started observing her every moment when she is nearing me with those innocent puppy eyes.

If this situation replaced in my past when I am happy living with Sophy. I am sure that I will back her to the wall and get my way with her till those puppy eyes seek for a deep sleep.

" I finished the design you wished to have done by this afternoon. I am here to hand this and I'm sure that there won't be any mistakes, sir " she said by fronting her hand handing me the paper sheets.

I still kept my hands in my pocket and " I think, I can have this design to be explained in my cabin. I am feeling some staring stabs to my back right now " I said and turned my head to Suzie who promised herself not mind her business at all.

She then downed her head to her monitor and Sophia followed me into my cabin. I took off my hands when she closed the door behind her.

" Before what you are going to explain... can I get a coffee with light sugar! " I asked her by leaning my ass to the huge mahogany table of mine.

She had a great swim in my eyes for few seconds and slowly made her way to the table that was at the corner siding the office bar after dropping the papers on the table in the way to the corner.

Her not so slim figure perfectly fitted in my eyes. Her skinny jeans gave a flawless size to her ass. Her fingers lingered on the table waiting for the cup to fill with the essential, those once ran in my hair in so alluring way. She dropped the sugar units into it. Will her lips still taste like the mint and sweet. She made her way towards me and signed me take the cup.

I took a sip of the coffee and lifted my gaze to her.

" Did I mentioned light sugar! " I asked her.

" Yes, but I did it fine, sir " she replied.

" I don't accommodate, Miss. Sophia Johnson " I said.

She looked at me in dismay and in anger almost at the end.

" That- " her efforts to speak up went to vain.

" Just have a sip. You will be sorry to me " I said in challenging tone.

She blinked her eyes and took hold of the cup. She sup it hesitantly.

" Sorry, sir " she apologized with her head down.

" Get me one more coffee with as I mentioned " I said and took the cup from her.

She had a look from me to the cup and turned back to prepare another one. I continued having my coffee which was tasted by her before few seconds. After a long time, she prepared a coffee for me.

PERFECT.

she came back with another cup and this time it was perfect.

" Shall we start! " I asked her. She nodded her head and walked to the round table which is to the wall having a screen fitted to the wall.

I took my seat where Sophia tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

She started explaining one by one and god knows, I am not at all paying any attention to that. I am just perceiving her.

The movement of her lips made me hard after minutes hand hit the next minute. My body started heating having her this close to me. If she continues any further I can't guarantee my ass to stay on the chair.

" That's all, sir " she said and I nodded.

She excused herself and I agreed.

The whole day passed in a snap.

______________________________________

Sophia P.O.V

" Mama.. What are you thinking? " Winnie asked me by turning my head to him.

" Nothing. Mama just bored " I said. " Why don't you tell me about what happened in your school? " I asked him.

He jumped into my lap and shown me his hand. He wrote IRON MAN on his palm.

" Ooh.. when did my baby boo became Iron man all of a sudden " I asked him by kissing his palm.

He giggled and " Haha.. me and Joe played avengers roles. My teacher appreciated me and wrote Iron man on my palm because I did that character well " he said.

" Oh my god.. my Winnie became an actor. Oh my sweet little candy " and started tickling him.

" Mama.. Mama " he is laughing and I stopped when he shred a tear.

" ...well.. Mama is planning to go out tomorrow. Will you accompany her! " I asked him. Sunday is the only day I spend more time with my son.

He nodded his head. We played sometime and Winnie fallen asleep in my lap. I carried him to his room and walked out into my room after switching of the bed lamp in his room.

My phone buzzed on the table near to the bed. I walked to it and saw the caller ID.

It's an unknown number. I lifted the call but no one is there. I seized it and fell on the bed.

Why he is here!?.

He looks same as before. To be honest, he is looking more handsome than before.

As I wished. He married a nice women and had a 3years daughter. He is happy now. Happily leading his life then why did he came into my unsettled life.

At the end of the month.. I need to pay my bills and fulfill Winnie's needs. I don't want him to feel his dad's absence. Thank god. Winnie once asked about him and never asked me when I told him that I will let him know after his 18th birthday. He don't know how long it takes for him to turn 18.

My heart gets heavy when he says about his friend's father. I am trying my best to fill his dad's place too.

Now, his dad is around here but he don't know him and to Steve.. be is still trusting that I am with my boyfriend. But he to don't know that Winnie is his son. I can't say him about Winnie and part his new family. And I am sure that he won't trust my words at all.

To be upright, I want to cuddle in his arms and sleep just for one day or one hour.. okay, one minute.. that's so selfish... I will be happy if I cuddle in his arms for a second is enough more than enough.

I miss everyone... Everyone means everyone of mine.

I made my way to Winnie's room and slept there beside him.

__________

" Mama.. why do we want to drink fresh water!. If we drink sea water... then there would be no scarce of water, isn't it? " he asked me.

I chuckled and " Our organs get detriment. So, we do not use sea water as drinking water " I said by wiping his mouth with a tissue.

" What do you mean by detriment, Agent Fury " he asked me as he was the real Iron man.

I closed my left eye and " What I mean by the word detriment is 'damage' Mr. Tony Stark " I said and he chuckled by closing his mouth with his palms.

I offered him orange juice after he finished eating the last piece of peanut butter sandwich.

We bought necessary clothes, few toys, books, and groceries.

We dropped the bags back in house and now I am sitting on the bench in park where Winnie is playing with his friend Joe. We met in concurrence. Joe came with her mother thankfully, she sat beside me.

" Joe is a smart kid " I said by looking at him where my Winnie sometimes behaves over smart.

" Not as Winnie " she replied.

" Joe is his dad's boy. Always looks for excuses " she said and to say, Tears are ready to come out but I don't want to release my tap right now.

" What about Winnie!.. Don't he ask about his father! " she asked me.

" I told him. He understood me " I said.

She smiled and soothed me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

" Mama.. here " Winnie rushed to me and handed me a soft stone. I laughed and tossed it into my bag.

" You can count on me, Iron man. I will save it " I said.

He kissed on my cheek and " Shall we go, Mama " he asked me.

I nodded my head and we bid goodbyes to his friend and to his mom. It's almost 7:30pm.

Me and Winnie are heading back to home. He is singing a song and I am humming the same song when my phone ring joined us.

I took it out and it's again an unknown number. I dismissed the call and dropped it back in my bag. And continued singing with him.

My mobile started ringing again. I rejected it again in a time I am going to drop it into my bag it again started ringing. This time I accepted it.

" Hello.. who is there? " I asked aggressively.

" Easy Miss. Sophia " the other voice came out.

I stopped at the upcoming step. Winnie stopped singing and lifted his head to me.

" I am Sorry, sir. I don't know that it's you " I lowered my voice.

" I don't mind anyway. Where are you? " he asked me.

I dropped my look to Winnie and " Heading back to home, sir " I replied.

" I am sharing a location. You need to be here in 20minutes if possible 15minutes " he said.

" Today is a holiday, sir. I don't think, I want to attend for work " I said.

" It's your job to clear the errors. You may hand me my work but I want my work to be done without any errors. So.. you need to come and clear it right now. I don't have much time. I want to launch this by tomorrow morning " he said and seized the call before I replied to him.

I cursed him under my breathe.

" Mama.. you are speaking bad words" Winnie said by chuckling.

" Sorry,... Winnie. Shall we go for one more " I asked him.

" Is it necessary! " she asked me.

" Please excuse Mama this time. She never repeats it again " I apologized for my mistake in my work. I don't let him suffer again for my mistakes.

We quickly got a cab and I shared the location with the cab driver. I don't believe that it takes 20mins to reach here.

" Oohh.. Mama. Did you just took me to the circus. Oh my god. I liked this surprise Mama. I love you " He jumped and pulled me down by my shoulders and kissed me on my cheek.

I can't believe this. How can we!. And How can I say him that.... that I don't have enough money for this. He is really happy. How can I hurt him.

" Too fast, Miss. Sophia " a voice reached my ears from my behind.

I turned to him by holding Winnie's hand.

" I will go back as fast as possible too, sir " I said.

" You can call me Steve when we are in off duty " he said.

" I don't want to step out of my duty when I am around you, sir " I replied.

He nodded his head with a chuckle and tilted his head to his right.

" Is he your son? " he asked me.

A bile struck in my throat. " Y-ye- "

" Hi, kiddo " he said by kneeling infront of Winnie.

" Hello. " Winnie replied still holding my hand.

" What's your name? " he asked.

" Wilbert. Mama calls me Winnie every time " he said. Steve lifted his head to me and turned back to Winnie.

" Nice name, Winnie " he murmured.

" Thank you " he replied.

Steve looked around and " Do you like to see the circus! " he asked him.

Winnie nodded his head in excitement.

Oh god! He is tying me with struggling knots. How can I tell him that I can't afford it right now.

" Sir.. we will go if you tell me what the problem is. " I interrupted him.

" Mama.. aren't we here to see the circus! " Winnie asked me.

I turned my head to him and kept a sorry face. I downed to his level and " No, baby. He is my boss and he wanted me to clear the errors in the work. I am sorry that I didn't want to refuse your wish but Mama don't have enough money with her. " I said and every word filled my eyes in the form of tears.

I never wanted to be in this situation.

" It's okay Mama.. we will come next year " he said and smiled by hugging me. " Don't be sorry, Mama " he said. I hugged him back.

" If you don't mind. I have few entry passes, I will be happy if you take them " he said and we both turned our heads to him.

I am in level to him.

" It's okay, Uncle. We will visit next year. Thanks for your offer but no thanks. " Winnie said.

" Will you refuse if your dad asks you to take them! " he asked Winnie.

Winnie shook his head quickly.

Steve smiled and " Then, let me be your father for this night. Shall we? " Steve asked him.

My eyes widened at his words. I don't want him to divert Winnie to his dad's topic. I tried to stop him but Steve took Winnie into his arms after Winnie didn't objected his words.

Steve smiled at him and they walked towards the entrance. I stood there observing them. As Steve knew that I am following him. He turned back and " I won't say things that would be understandable by looks, Miss. Sophia " he said.

I gazed at them but didn't moved because I am figuring out that they both really meant to meet. Looking at Winnie who is carried by Steve never pulls the rope that suffers anyone.

Suddenly a hand grabbed me by my wrist. Butterfly mode turned on in my stomach, electricity went down to mg Spain and transferred as heat to my core.

" If I am his father for this night... It means I will be your husband too " he said and that words created a cyclone of thoughts in my brain about what he will do later on.

We three walked inside and I got disappointed when he left my hand. I lifted my head just to say hello to his wife and daughter.

Rebecca glared at me in shock and quickly covered it with a smile. His daughter left Rebecca's hand and glued to his father leg.

He dropped Winnie down to the floor. I tried to take hold of Winnie's hand but Steve quickly held Winnie hand in his and the other held his daughter's hand.

" Papa. Who is he? " she asked him.

" He is my employee's son. He came with his Mom but he misses his father. So, Papa is trying to make him happy " be said as Winnie thank god didn't listened to his words where his entire concentration is on the joker.

" Explain yourself " Rebecca asked him after turning her look from me to Steve.

" Her husband is out for a business trip. They came alone just to fix the errors in work. And a conversation lead us here. That's all. Now, leave the way for us. " he said.

Rebecca gave him a satisfied look and gave a way for us. Rebecca sat next to Winnie blocking me not to see Steve. I chuckled and fixed my eyes on the show.

" Steve.. why don't you hand her the file. She will complete it here where as she is not paying attention to the show " Rebecca said.

That's true. I am not paying any attention to the show.

It's a good idea.

He gazed from me to Rebecca and handed me the file. I started working on the file and didn't observed that the show came to an end. Rebecca got a phone call may be important that yanked her out for a private talk. I took my mobile to know what I actually planned my references for this project but altered from my work when a giggle reached my ear. I turned my head to the girl next to me in Rebecca's seat.

" Hi. I am Amelia Johnson " she said with her small mouth cutely.

I smiled and " Myself.. Sophia " I replied.

My heart feels something which I can't define to myself. Why am I thinking that I have a connection with her!

" Your smile is beautiful " she whispered in my ear.

I laughed and " I am glad to have a compliment from the angel " I replied and her smile widened.

She took out a chocolate and started eating. " Do you love chocolates?.. " I asked her.

" More.. don't you! " she asked me.

" Little bit " I said. I know... Steve loves chocolates more.

" You know.. me and my dad loves to eat chocolates secretly because we love to annoy grandma. " she said.

" What about your Mom!.. don't she loves chocolates! " I asked her.

" of course she loves but she doesn't like when I eat chocolates with dad " she said and I smiled.

She is a like of her dad.

She sooner finished eating her chocolate as Becca came and stood infront of Amelia.

" That's my place Amy " she said. Amelia lifted her cute puppy eyes to her and " What I am thinking is Dad feeling alone. Why don't you sit next to him. He loves your company " she murmured to her as I heard them shortly.

" Is it " Becca asked her. Amelia nodded her head slightly and Becca walked to the seat beside of Steve.

Being honest.. I am feeling jealous looking at Becca aside of Steve. It's my place but what I can do. It includes my mistake too.

" I am done " she said.

I looked down to her and smiled by wiping out the chocolate at the end of her mouth.

" Thank you " she said. " No mention " I replied.

" Can you tell bedtime stories for a cute and charming girl like me? " she asked me.

My smile didn't get back to normal as long as my time with her.

I nodded my head. " Seriously.. Mom don't know at least one " she said and laid her head on my arm. I started telling her the wise old owl story. She fallen asleep at the end. After few minutes. The show ended. Everyone applauded at the crew that made Amelia to jerk in her seat. I rubbed her back and she slept peacefully. Suddenly Winnie rushed to me.

" I am happy, Mama. Shall we go to home. " he said and shifted his look to Amelia.

He touched her nose and giggled. " Mama...If have a sister, she too looks like her, isn't she Mama " he said.

I smiled and " Yes, my boy. " I said and moved my other hand to lift Amelia but Steve reached for her quickly.

We both stopped without touching her. He gazed at me for a second and smiled. " Thanks " he said.

I am shocked. Why he is said thanks for me!

He took Amelia into his arms and she rested her head on his shoulder by wrapping her arms around his neck.

" It's not easy for us to make her sleep. You helped us a lot. Thanks for that. And I am surprised that she slept without making any damage " he said.

" Everyone listens to Mama because... she is my Mama " he said and yawned.

We smiled and Becca interrupted.

" Let's go, Steve. It's late already " she said.

I handed him the file and we bid goodbyes to them.

____________

" That's the beauty " Julie said by highlighting few lines of her project.

" Aren't you inviting me for Winnie's birthday party! " she asked me.

" Of course, I am going to invite you. His birthday is few more days away " I replied by clipping the papers to the plank.

" Fine. What going on between you and CEO? " she asked me.

" Employee and employer thing " I said by drawing the outline for my design.

She opened her mouth to ask something before someone interrupted us.

" I hope you guys are coming to have lunch. Don't tell me you guys are trying to skip it. " Lucas supposed.

" Not have plans to skip lunch. Sophia is occupied for one more minute " Julie said and I cleared everything and placed them in their usual places.

As I turned to them, one more interruption surrounded.

" Hey, Sophia. CEO is calling you " she said and followed back her way just when I am going to ask why.

Not only trains, people also updated to the bullet version.

I excused myself from my friends and told them to don't wait for me because I know... Steve don't let me so quickly.

I slowly made my way to the his floor and passed through a corridor and to CEO's cabin. I knocked on the door.

" Come in " I heard him say and opened the door and trust me he is looking deadly sexy in his suit.

He lifted his eyes to me from buttoning at his wrist.

" What took you so long? " he asked me.

" If you can understand, I am in for my lunch break, sir " I said not showing my anger.

He looked away from me and searched for something on his table.

" May I know the reason about why I am here, sir! " I asked him not moving from my place.

He turned back and " Please close the door for me " he asked.

My heart flew away and caught in his words net.

" S-sir " I stuttered at his order.

" I don't like to repeat, Miss. Sophia " he said and folded his hands.

I closed the door and " Come.. have lunch with me " he said and made his way to the table infront of his office bar. I stood there where he removed his coat and dropped it on the near couch just being in white shirt with two undone buttons.

I swallowed hard and hesitantly reached the table. I took my seat opposite to him.

" Don't look at me like that.. I won't eat you. " he said by taking his fork. I took hold of mine too.

" Where will be Winnie until you reach home? " he asked me when I am ready to take a bite of the meat ball.

" I have someone to drop him at kid store " I said by chewing it slowly.

" Who is it! " One more question. I kept quiet thinking whether I should answer or not. Why do he care anyways, he don't know that Winnie is his son after all. " Is it Lucas! " he said in a way of asking.

" H-ho-how do you- " he cut me off " I observed him leaving everyday by 3'O clock on same excuse and that is to pick his son from school. As I got into further information.. I got answers " he said by chopping the meat with his clenched teeth.

" He is being so close to you every time. That's one of the reason for letting myself to do an investigation on him " he said.

I dropped my fork in the plate and " Why that so care you? " I asked him.

He concentrated on his lunch as I kept quiet. " Are you fucking him? " he asked me by gritting his teeth.

" That's into my personals " I said avoiding my food.

" So.. he helps you to pick up Winnie and you serves him ______.. the rest you know " he said and if you check my anger levels, I am at blasting stage.

I can't lose my job just by arguing with him and I know that he is up to something. This intercourse is crossing the peace lines. I need to leave before I boost my anger on him completely. It sucks.

" Seriously.. how can you be like this! " he gritted at me without even paying at least solemn look at me too.

" Stop it, Steve... " I yelled at him by fisting my hands. I may not have stamina to hit him or dare to do it but if he talk anymore word about me...
.... I am going to walk out from here and never ever again see his face.

" Why everything that is personal to me matters you now!.. Why are you asking me these not so fond questions?.. Our's is just employer and employee relationship and that doesn't means you to interfere in my personals and more importantly Winnie. What you are talking is bullshit and nothing cares to me. If you are up to insult me then I don't want this job with outrage every time. Don't ever try to talk about Winnie, he is my so- " he cut me off by knocking of everything from the table.

I rose up from my seat and pulled myself to the wall.

He placed his hands on the table vigorously as he stood from his seat and downed his look.

" Why does my son matters fucking nothing to me? " he yelled and he is ticking with anger, I make sure that by seeing at his hardened nerves on his neck and hands. He fisted his hands.

Despite of everything that happened right now, my mind figured out something important.

My son.

God knows what I am thinking... is... he knew about the dark secret on which I used some witchcraft like in werewolf stories to hide it from everyone even from my Winnie to.

How can he!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

" It's fucking matters only to me " he howled at me and made his way towards me. I tucked myself to the wall before and I can't move a bit right now as he trapped me in his arms.

" Only me.. not that motherfucking asshole. " he said to my face with a red face.

My body may burn into ashes if he spills that heat on me like a dinosaur. He punched his fists into the wall aside of my head. Every punch he release the least my heart beats.

" Don't you hide it Sophia. I know that he is my son and don't you try to fool me in the first place. Outcomes will be worst " he maintained the same pace and rage.

I swallowed hard and he observed the moment of my adam's apple. He nodded his head and...

" Do he fucking touches you like this " he said by quickly rushing his hand into my shirt in a way he like. I took a long gasp at his rapid litigate.

" Do that fucker teases you like this! " his lips then crashed on my neck and started giving sucks and bites. My hands are out of my control as his hands roaming all over inside my shirt.

" Can that bastard makes you instantly feel wet like I did right now " he whispered in my ear and took my earlobe into his mouth by spreading my legs apart to hop in between them.

" I know that you are wet there and I am damn sure can say that without touching, princess " he seduced me with the last word.

It's been so long of hearing that word from him.

My eyes didn't want me to see his face in this position. They are still closed.

" If this is what you give him in return for picking up and dropping Winnie at kids care then give me instead of him. Fuck me, I will pick up my son from school and will take care of him till finish your work " tears started pooling up at his every heart breaking word.

" Give me what you give him in return for the favour he is doing for you. " he said. Tears came out and the next followed the first one's route down to my cheek.

" More over, I will satisfy you more than he do " he whispered at my face and that's where my temper got out of my control and reached him in form of a slap. That's a hard one. Really hard one.

Did you guys saw the Xerox copy of your hand. I saw it on his cheek. My hand printed on his lightly shaven cheek.

" You may be his father, Steve. But I am both for him. And Lucas is just a friend of mine who understood me well than anyone else considering you too... I never returned his favour, thanks for telling me that I can return his help by satisfying him. But I am not that bitch to fuck around on handsome chunk dicks. I know my place in the first place. " I spattered on him.

" Coming to Winnie.. I am not stopping you to do your father duty but remember I too can fill your presence. " I said and dismissed his hands from me.

I moved away from him but in a blink of an eye.. he pulled me back into his arms and " Thank you, Miss. Sophia. " he said....

______________________________________

A/N: That was a long chapter.

I hoped you enjoyed it.

and that was a fast update too..

Comment your feeling below after reading this.

Don't forget to vote.
( Q: How to vote?
Ans: click the star (☆) icon at the end of the chapter.)

Love you alot friends❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Contact me:
@kanneyflair a user in Wattpad.

From author @kanneyflair

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

777 24 27
Aila Seymour, my life and my death. Touching her gives me life but she stares at me with her eyes brimming with tears. Her look of innocence will be...
12.2M 406K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
778K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
88.6K 1.2K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...