SOLO- SOLOIST BOOK 1✔️

Por Rainey_ing

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Follow Ahn Chaerin on her journey.in the kpop world. Where she'll find the new world and magic. ]... Más

01•°. *࿐
02•°. *࿐
03•°. *࿐
(Kprofiles) 04•°. *࿐
[FANDOM] 05•°. *࿐
[Inside Andrea's phone] 06 •°. *࿐
[Aesthetic & fashion] 07 •°. *࿐
♡The Family♡
♡THE DREAM TEAM♡
[The beginning] 08 •°. *࿐
[1st Audition] 09•°. *࿐
11•°. *࿐
12•°. *࿐
13•°. *࿐
14•°. *࿐
15•°. *࿐
16•°. *࿐
17•°. *࿐
18•°. *࿐
19•°. *࿐
20•°. *࿐
21•°. *࿐
22•°. *࿐
[M/V & Teaser] 23•°. *࿐
24•°. *࿐
25•°. *࿐[Idol mentions #1]
26•°. *࿐
twitter #1
Counting Stars [ AU ]
28•°. *࿐
29•°. *࿐
ANNOUNCEMENT [Closed]
30•°. *࿐
Incorrect Quotes #1
[Fan-meet]31 •°. *࿐
32•°. *࿐
twitter #2 [33]
[Brownie girl] [Incident]
34•°. *࿐[FIRST CB]
ASIA ARTIST AWARD 35•°. *࿐
36•°. *࿐
{Day-A}
37•°. *࿐
Melon Music Awards
⚛️UTOPIA: THE ILLUSION⚛️
38•°. *࿐
39•°. *࿐
Twitter #3
Alphabets with Andrea
MAMA 2019
40•°. *࿐
41•°. *࿐
2019 #wrapped up
IDOLS WHO HAVE A CRUSH ON ANDREA
ANDREA'S CRUSHES?
POPULAR SHIPS
Epilogue
NOTICE #1
NOTICE #2
NOTICE #3
NOTICE #4
SEQUEL!!!

10•°. *࿐

4.6K 79 112
Por Rainey_ing

After the Source Music Audition, Chaerin went for the JYP audition. And to say the better it did not go the way she wanted it to go.
Only 15-20 girls were auditioning that day. And most of the girls that went before her looked uncomfortable. Linyi did not like the atmosphere and suggested they leave but thinking about Chaerin again she decided against it.

When it was finally her turn she followed the staff member silently, feeling more nervous with every step she took.
When she entered the room she felt more uneasy, not because she was judgemental or something but she felt uncomfortable seeing only 1 mentor there for the audition, who is a ....very peculiar-looking man.

"Hello,"  she said bowing to the man respectively.

"Hello, please introduce yourself," the man said smiling sweetly, too sweetly for her.

"Hello, My name is Ahn Chaerin, I'm 14 years old (Korean age), I turn 15 tomorrow. I love singing, dancing. I can play several instruments like guitar and piano. Thank you" she introduced herself just like the previous day.

The man nodded and told her to start singing. So she did, she sang the same song.
After she finished singing the man nodded in satisfaction.

"You sing very well, you have a nice voice, but pronunciations are very....strange?" He said looking a bit disgusted.

"Ah...that is, I am partly Australian and Thai," she said, fidgeting uncomfortably in her place.

"What?- you are a hybrid?" the man said looking more disgusted.

"E-excuse me ?...." Chaerin said, her eyes wide at the man's rude statement. She clenched her hands into a fist trying to calm herself down.

"Yeah, you half-Korean's don't bring any profit to groups, the hate you get just destroys a group's reputation, at least you've got a face that can satisfy people. Huh. Now show me your dance."

The man said, looking straight at her. Chaerin was furious but also feared losing her chances. She took a deep breath closing her eyes.
She played the song she was dancing to and started performing. She was stopped mid-way.

"Is that what you call...a dance?...girl you need to give the audience something to look at, not just move your hands and legs around?....that will bring no attention to you. You need to satisfy the audience to gain fame, THIS won't help you!" the man said looking angry.

"Wha-What do you mean, Sir?"  Chaerin said, looking more disgusted and angry every moment.

"Do something sensual" The man said, with a smirk. And Chaerin wanted to throw up right then and there. She was flabbergasted, the reality dawned on her and she realized the reason for discomfort among the girls who auditioned before her.

"Why would I do that? It's inappropriate. And I'm not comfortable in doing so, sir"
She said her voice raised a bit as she did.

"Don't question me, girl, do it if you want to get selected. All the others before you obeyed. Isn't that what all females and female idols do? Seduce?" the man said laughing.

That was the last string, Chaerin was furious, she realized not only is this man racist he is sexist and disgusting as-wellshe decided to put him in his place.

"Absolutely not! It's you and people like you who are disgusting and sexualize female idols!! It's disgusting to ask someone to do a sensual dance just to get selected! There were 5 girls before me who auditioned and all of them looked uncomfortable!! And some of them were even younger than me! You are a disgusting human being, I will rather not get selected than dance in front of you, YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" She yelled at the man.

She stormed out of the room but ran as fast as she can hear footsteps behind her and the man calling out to her. She didn't see where she was going and kept speeding away from the room as fast as she can.  She took a sharp turn and saw a dance room and for the sake of hiding from that man she decided to enter that room. As she was going to enter the room a boy opened the door from inside, the boy's face was full of confusion as he saw her enter the room hurriedly and closing the door. He forgot about leaving the room and went to help the girl who was now sitting on the floor panting.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

Chaerin's head snapped towards him, she did not even realize that he did not leave.

You're screwed, Chae. She thought. She cleared her throat.

But before she can she say anything the man she was running away from was approaching the dance practice room, looking at her horrified face the boy quickly understood the situation.

"Do you...understand English?" He asked struggling with Korean a bit, Chae realized he isn't fluent in Korean.

"Yeah I do"  she replied in English, her Australian accent quite evident in her voice.

"Okay, Don't worry, the glasses aren't see-through. It's one-sided, only we can see him. You can hide behind the door, I'll manage."
The boy said, giving her a kind smile. Chae's gut said she can trust him and she decided to go with her guts. She hid behind the door and soon enough that man came in. She was well hidden behind the door, the boy gave her a glance before acting as if he was warming up for practice.

"Hey you, did you see a girl going by this area boy?" The man asked sounding frantic.

"No sir. But I did see someone walking  towards THAT corridor." The boy said with a normal expression

Woah, he's good at acting.

"Oh okay, continue practicing," the man said.

"Yes Sir" The boy said giving him a fake smile before letting out a breath and closing the door, locking it.

"oh god, that was scary" The boy mumbled to himself as he turned towards chaerin.

Chaerin dropped down on the ground again, leaning against the wall.

"I'm screwed" she said it again, this time quite audible.

"What did that wanker do?" The boy asked, his Australian coming through too.

"Oh god- How do I get out of here? Is he gonna be after me again?...oh no. Linyi must be freaking out-"

"Hey hey hey, calm down, gosh. You're rapping faster than Eminem right now. Here, drink this" The boy said handing her a water bottle, cutting off Chaerin's rant.

Chaerin calmed down, and accepted the bottle from him, thanking him. After drinking a bit of water she finally looked at the boy.

His voice is unnaturally deep for that face. Chaerin thought.

"Should I be offended?" The boy said laughing slightly.

Chaerin's eyes widened as she slapped her hand on her mouth in realization "I said that out loud?....oh no, i'm sorry, it's just- it's observation" She said, panicked.

"No no, it's alright i get that a lot, by the way. Hi, I'm Felix, Lee Felix" The boy said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Ahn Chaerin, but my english name is Andrea" She replied as she accepted his handshake.

"You're Australian too i see" The boy said with a smile.

"Yep, well partially?...yeah" Chaerin said laughing at her own statement.

"So why were you running away from that man?" he asked sounding concerned.

"Oh, he was auditioning me, then he went all racist on me for being part Thai, and then-.....then he...uh...."
Chaerin stuttered feeling uncomfortable.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it if you feel uncomfortable, though i've been training only for a few months, i've heard rumours of him sexualizing  female trainees and idols. I'm sorry you had go throught that." Felix said frowning at the thought.  

"It's okay, i gave him a piece of my mind, god- why does people like him exist at all?" Chaerin said with a disgusted face as she stood up.

"Exactly" Felix replied. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Thanks for helping me out, mate... but, uhh....if you don't get into trouble can you possibly show me the way out to the entrance area?" Chae asked sheepishly.

"I was going to ask you that myself, not like i'll let you wander off to that man again" Felix deadpanned before chuckling again causing Chae to laugh too.

They walked out of the corridor and soon reached the entrance area. Chae saw her aunt yelling at a staff.

"She went in there like an hour ago! A audition doesn't take so long! Something is wrong! If something happens to her I won't hesitate to sue your asses off! Do you know who her father is?! I already felt something was wrong here, the other girls who auditioned looked so uncomfortable after the audition-" Linyi stopped mid sentence as she spotted Chaerin standing a few feet away from her behind the staff member.

"Chae! Oh my god- are you alright?! Where were you?! Did they do something to you?! Oh my god." Linyi panicked and hugged Chaerin.

"I'm Okay Lin, don't worry, but we need to do something"  She said.

"What is it?" Linyi asked finally calming down and separating herself from Chaerin.

"Wait, before that can you give me that chocolate that i bought earlier" Linyi nodded at her cousin's words, handing her the chocolate from her bag. Chae took it and turned towards Felix again who stood awkwardly behind her.

"Here, take this as a token of gratitude Lix" Chaerin said smiling at her new found friend. Felix looked at he surprised and opened her mouth to deny the snack.

"I'm not taking a no as an answer dude. Thanks a lot for helping me out. I hope we meet again" she said as she handed him the chocolate before turning and walking towards her aunt.
Felix stood there smiling at her and then shrugged as he opened the snack and started eating it while walking away.

"Who was that? What did you want to tell me?" Linyi asked as they walked out to the reception area.

"The prick who was auditioning, He was the only one there, he has been sexualising and telling all the girls to do sensual dances. He said some very sexist stuff to me and called me a 'HYBRID' because i am half-korean. I lost my cool and ended up yelling at him, then ran away, he kept following me there that boy, Felix, he helped me get away from him and helped find my way out too." Chae explained to her Aunt.

Linyi was furious, Her cheeks and ears were red. She looked like she would burst any moment.

"THAT SON OF A-"

"CALM DOWN- LIN! ...calm down...we'll think of a way..to let the company know about this" Chaerin held her Aunt.

"Let me call your dad. He has good amount of shares Under JYP" Linyi said scowling and grabbing her phone. Chaerin thought about it eventually agreeing.

After informing her father who was equally furious, they waited her father to who said he'll be arriving soon.

After her father finally met up with them he volunteered them in the building again talking with the receptionist before proceeding to the elevator with a staff member showing them the way. On the elevator he side hugged her daughter.

"You alright, sweet pea?" He asked sounding worried.

"Yeah dad, i'm fine. I just hope people like him disappear from this world. And i surely do hope he gets fired. Can't imagine how many other poor girls suffered because of him" Chaerin frowned at her words, feeling sorry for the people whom that disgusting man bothered.

They soon reached the CEO's office. She entered the room with her father.

"Ah...Andrew, what is that you needed to talk to me about?" It was Jinyoung Park aka JYP himself.

"I'm disappointed in you Jinyoung, i really am" her father said. Chaerin stood there in awe, she was surprised that her father was so close to the said CEO that they are on first name basis.

"Oh? What's wrong?" JYP asked he looked confused. Chaerin cringed as he looked at her.

"What kind of staff do you keep in your company? Today my daughter Chaerin auditioned here. And the man who was auditioning the female participants acted very inappropriately. He has been asking the young girls to do inappropriate dances. He even said racist comments towards my daughter as well as sexist comments. And according to another trainee here he has that reputation among the trainees too. I do not invest my money in your company for you to keep people who harass young females as your staff, Jinyoung" Her father said, sounding furious but calm at the same time.

"Oh my god....do you know who it was Sweetie?" JYP asked as he turned towards Chaerin who only shook her head. JYP made a call and told someonr to bring the person who auditioned the female applicants today. Soon the man came through the door but stopped in his tracks as he saw Chaerin sitting there with Linyi.

"You! You little b-"

"How dare you! Is that how you behave with my trainees Juong?!" JYP stood infront of him. He was called into the office. Chaerin sat there with Linyi as they heard yelling from the room. Suddenly the door burst open and the man stormed off, not before giving her a dirty look which she returned.

Soon after her father and the CEO himself cane out of the room. JYP smiled at her. "Do you want to audition again, Chaerin? I'll take the responsibility to supervise." he offered.

"No thank you sir" She said as she bowed to him. She didn't want to stay in that darn building anymore.

"It's okay i understand, i fired him, I never realised he has been doing something of this sort" JYP said. Before she could stop herself Chaerin spoke her mind out,

"I think you should focus on managing your staff and look after if  your idols and trainees get treated well or not, sir."

JYP stood there speechless as her father leaded them away with a sly smile. As they reached the exit Linyi finally let out the laugh she has been holding back for a while.

"What?" Chae asked confused.

"You really aren't scared of speaking your mind, are you Chae?" Linyi laughed.

"Oh yeah, why would I? Speaking is a human right, and when you use it to speak facts it is as expensive as a diamond, sharp and rich." Chae said as she winked at her aunt, laughing along with her.

"That's my daughter!" her father cheered from the drivers seat as they headed home. They joked around the whole way back.

What a day.... Chaerin thought.

(a/n)
Welp- a dramatic chapter, i know. But we gotta spice it up sometimes. And yes, i pointed out quite a few issues that are overlooked by people in the kpop industry. Sorry if there are any JYP lovers😂. I did not point this at him though his management sucks. And yes our mans lixxie made an entrance. Remember this is in 2017 so he's still a trainee and just 17 years old- hahah. Okay. Thanks for reading this shitty chapter.
Bye!
Author,
Sou🌼

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

286K 9.4K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
134K 2.2K 21
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!! THE STORY COVER MIGHT LOOK INNOCENT BUT TRUST ME,THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SOFT AND INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
35.2K 1.2K 48
Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up being given a chance to show what she's...