THE RISE OF LEGENDS (Kanto Ar...

By Shadow_Lust

when the world started falling towards darkness then Arceus decided for the past to once again repeat itself... More

chapter-2 (Birth of the chosens)
Chapter-3 ( WANNA BE FRIENDS )
Chapter-4 ( PROFESSOR OAK SUMMER CAMP )
CHAPTER-5 (GETTING READY FOR JOURNEY)
CHAPTER-6 (NOT THE PERFECT START)

Chapter-1 (THE MEETING OF THE LEGENDS)

1.1K 37 34
By Shadow_Lust

HELLO FRIENDS I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST STORY "THE RISE OF LEGENDS". IT WILL AN AMOURSHIPPING ( ASH X SERENA) AND RESEARCHSHIPPING ( GARY X LILLIE) STORY. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.
______________________________________

The sun rose up and marked the start of the world's worst time period when the darkness will be at its peak and people will seek light. The light which can stop this impending doom from destroying the entirety of this world and once again lead the world to a bright future.

In the sky above in another dimension, a place so beautiful which anyone would call heaven ,from waterfall with the purest of water a human eye could think of, a land so green and full of trees ,mountains and what not but the center of attraction was not this but a castle so massive that will put any human made castle to shame.

The beauty of the castle was in a league of its own with doors so massive that will make normal human living houses look dwarf. Inside the the massive masterpiece had hall so big that you cannot see end of it with naked eyes like it is the way to your afterlife but all this was not the main reason of this beauty but the huge throne sitting in middle of the hall so big and beautiful made of legs of platinum and the upper part made of gold so shiny that can make u go blind. The whole throne was covered with different stones from Emerald to Ruby and Diamond to Sapphire with touch of white gold all over it making beautiful designs.

On the top of the throne was residing the mighty beast also known as Arceus the god of all Pokemon. Arceus is a white equine Pokémon resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside.

The striated pattern has similar recurrences on the underside of its mane, tail, and face. Its four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. Its long mane juts away from its head, and its face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below its eyes.

Arceus also has a streak of gold coloration on its head, and ears that point upward. Its neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body.

Arceus also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by its round abdomen, which changes color along with its eyes and hooves based on its current type, which depends on the plate or type-specific Z-Crystal that it wields. The wheel also has four jewels attached to it. The pattern of striated gray of Arceus's underbelly resumes past Arceus's waist. Its limbs have gray undersides and extrusions at the tops of the legs. Arceus's tail is fairly like its mane in terms of shape and coloration. It shaped the Pokémon universe using its 1000 arms.

And both sides of the hall were sitting legendary Pokemon's namely The legendary birds Moltress, Zapados and Articuno from both kanto and galar and the legendary beasts Entei, suicune and raikou and beside them were the creaters of the birds and the beasts themselves were sitting the tower duo Lugia and Ho-oh.

On the other side of the hall were the legendary titans Regirock, Regice and Registeel and behind them was standing thier creater The original titan Regigigas.

Then came the sibling duo also known as the son duo Latios and Latias along with the weather trio Groudon, Kyogre and the strongest of the weather trio Raquaza.

In the front area were sitting the lake guardians Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit and beside them were the Tao trio Zekerom, Reshiram and Kyurem and beside them were the aura trio Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde along with guardian dieties Tapu lele, Tapu bulu, Tapu fini and Tapu Koko accompanied with Solgaleo and Lunala.

Then came the Zacian and Zamazanta. At front of Arceus in his feets level were sitting the Creation Trio Palkia controler of space, Dialga controler of time and Giratina controler of the reverse world and anti-matter.

On top of Arceus head was sitting the most playful of all legendaries also one of the most powerful one just below the creation trio as she was created after them Mew.

She was sitting on top of Arceus head because all the Pokemon's knew they were created by Arceus and treated him like their master and follow his orders without questions but Mew did not do that as she was the most playful but also the child like legendary among all and sure there were other legendaries also like her but they were not created by Arceus instead by the legendaries he had already created to further distribute the responsibilities so they might treat thier creater like father or mother but they do not dare to say anything or do anything reckless in front of Arceus as they feared that if he has created them he can destroy them too but Mew like always carefree as she is just plays with her father and argue also if she does not like anything.

Even the creation trio also tried to give her a lecture on how she should treat arceus like her master and should comply his orders without questions and told her the consequences everyone could suffer because due angering arceus only to be beaten by her although they were stronger by her but still could not attack her as she was the most beloved legendary created by Arceus and he gets angry if she get hurt.

She is loved by Arceus so much that he stopped time and space for her or in simple terms he stopped her growth so that she always stay as her daddy's girl but that doesn't mean her powers won't grow , Arceus stopped her aging process but she still can reach her full potential if required without any problems so she is basically a weapon of mass destruction in a child like Pokemon body. There were three reasons for Arceus to do that

1). she was the most powerful mew he ever created

2). she is smartest mew ever created

3). she is the first mew who treated Arceus like a father and even have the guts to argue with him and go against him if necessary.

So Arceus loved mew but why all the so called protectors of earth are in the hall of origin.

Groudon and Kyogre said in unison "let us increase our territories on the whole planet and we will wipe the entire humanity so we can start fresh" which caused Raquaza to sweatdrop and said that "if you do that it will not only wipe the humanity but Pokemon's as well so until and unless you both have better ideas don't speak rubbish in between, we don't have time to solve your personal quarrels right now." as everybody agreed with him.

"How about we kill all the bad humans ourselves or else wipe the whole humanity without causing disruptions in nature and I would love to have snack if you know what I mean" said Yveltal causing Xerneas to sweatdrop and Zygarde to get angry "I know your brain is smaller than a micron Yveltal but it wouldn't hurt if you try to use it sometime. I know you are destruction Pokemon so you don't have to explain yourself to anyone about what u do or not but it would only increase your respect in front of others if you have some sense of humour. Destroying all of humanity is not something we can do as there are good people also and bad too so the bad one will use his own Pokemons to protect him before going down himself and in case of a good human his Pokemon would themselves give thier life for him out of loyalty and love even if he doesn't want to. So this was the first case and the second one that if we can kill the bad people's alone so here is the answer my fellow companions that all of you need to understand that all good people can become bad people in an instant due to something that hurts them and any bad person could leave the path of darkness if given a chance." said Zygarde causing everyone to go silent in deep thinking.

"Lugia what is the percentage of darkness in the world currently" asked Ho-oh

"around 20 percent of the world is in darkness and if this continues then in around 10 years it will be 35-40 percent if it continues at this pace only brother Ho-oh" said Lugia. This caused an uncomfortable silence to be spread in the hall.

Then mew said "my dear brothers Dialga, Palkia and Giratina why are u all so silent don't you three have any suggestions." causing everyone to look at mew as they totally forgot that she was also there then they looked at the three in question.

"I have seen enough memories some good and some bad and everybody has equal share of both so it is difficult when can somebody turn thier back on the world. So I suggest that we should wipe the memories of people about sadness who are still good and completly wipe the memories of those people who are bad and there will be lot of trouble in it but I guess we should take the risk as it still be like some kind of restart but without destruction." said Giratina in a thoughtful voice which caused everybody's eyes to be wide open as they could never think of something so brilliant but knew that there will be heavy consequences of the act.

"The idea is great and all Giratina but i guess there will be much bigger risk in it then what my plan as your plan could cause an time and space rift to open and let's not forget that you are the only one who could do it so it could be that even if we manage to stop the rift and somehow alternate everything but your powers could get mixed in it and then there will be no stopping it and it will cause the planet to get destroyed as you will be too busy and exhausted in putting your plan at work and won't be able to help us and you know that your powers are defy the rules of our dimensional powers and bent them into a reality of its own and we don't know what could be consequences of that so I dont think we should take risk by using your plan and before you ask what my plan is let me tell you that I am planning on creating another earth with everything same and with Dialga's powers we will fast forward the results of our creation and bring to the exact date ,month and year of the real sath while you could stop from anything bad to happen or basically kind of controlling thier life by making them do what we want indirectly then we can see which is better and then according to what everybody say we will destroy one of the planet and yes it will take time but If I was given a chance then I would have done this." said Palkia causing Giratina and everybody to start thinking again but now the silence was once broken by Mew as she said

"brother Dialga you can see in the future then why don't you tell what is going to happen" this caused everybody to look happy and agree with Mew which caused Dialga to give an amused look to every body then said "dear Mew I have already seen the every possible future and you don't need me to tell you that If I say anything before time or something that was not supposed to be told then it will cause alternate realities to be created and then what will happen to our universe that nobody knows but for your answers I guess our lord might finally want to say something on this trivial matter" causing everybody to look at Arceus who finally opened his eyes and looked up at everybody while having Mew on top of his head said "my fellow creations with full of sorrow and regret I have to say that the perfect world we thought of creating is gradually becoming our worst nightmare but we won't give up you all , this is our world and we have worked very deeply to make it what it is today so I here is my plan and this is our only chance we are going to repeat the history once again" causing everyone to get intrigued of what he is going to do " you all must know that among the humans we have some special ones too and those are the aura guardians, the soul knights, the psychics and the mystics. There are people who can use these lowers but among them the strongest are the Oaks, the Ketchum's , the Aethers and the Yvonne's. Some of the most famous of these are Sir Zayden Oak, Sir Aron Ketchum, Miss Yuri Aether and Miss Alissa Yvonne." all the legendaries knew who they were and what they did for the world " so as I was saying there descendents are still alive even if they are only a handful of people but they are there and they still the strongest on the planet with these powers even if their power levels have fallen significantly compared to thier ancestors who were strongest there ever was. The current four most powerful of thier families are Blue Oak, Red Ketchum, Mohn Aether and Zayn Yvonne and all of them are married but only Red and Blue have met eachother as they lived in the same place in thier childhood but they haven't met the other two and neither have they. But now it is time for strongest users of these powers to be born and end the darkness in thier lifetime implement forces who can take care after them. They will grow together all of them and to make sure they do we will talk to these four personally and tell them what the future has in store for thier children. all of you this is our only chance of survival otherwise darkness will consume the world." as Arceus ended everybody gulped visibly but Mew asked " what if they fail daddy then what will you do" as Arceus replied "then I won't have any other choice but to purge over the whole world and start once again as the darkness will manage to consume you all" he finished darkly causing everybody to get scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 770 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...
18.7K 326 27
If you ever find yourself trapped in a house with Ash, Misty, Brock, Gary,Tracy, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie... then...
59.5K 1K 28
1: Bonds of Amour The Kalos Region, also known as The Region of Love. One day, Ash was finishing his adventure through Unova, and the next, he finds...
35.2K 1.1K 22
Ancienverse Book One. Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash...