BTS Imagines

By VetVictoria

It is what it is. Short stories about BTS members in AUs. There will be no requests allowed here as I only ta... More

Into It
Requests
Bullying: V x Bullied Reader
Mafia AU: Jin Mafia/Doctor x Artist Reader
Artist/Idol: Suga Idol x Reader Artist
IRL BASED AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/ Meena Kim x ?
IRL Based AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/Meena Kim x ? II
Yandere Insecure YN x JH: You're My Dandelion
Dream Fantasy AU x Yandere: Gods Maknae Line x Water Goddess Y/N
Fairytales Retold AU x Chubby: Little Red Riding Hood- RM x Chubby Reader x JJK
Part 2 of FR AU x Time Warp x Chubby Reader: RM x Y/N x JJK x ?
IRL AU X Body (+): Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU X Body (+) II: Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU x Body (+) III: Jimin x Jin x Reader x ?
Criminal AU: Criminal Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Criminal AU II: 'Criminal' Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Fantasy AU x FR AU: Pocket Thief JK x Thicccccc Belly Dancer Y/N
IRL Based AU: RM City Mister x Y/N Country Chubby Woman x V
Meet Cute At A Party: Chubby Reader x Jin x V
Fantasy x Horror AU: Chubby Doll Reader x Single Father V x Yan. JK x JM
My Precious SnowDrop
Bunny Hold Me Please
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys (II): MY x Chubby Y/N x RM
IRL Based AU: Being Leftover- V x Single Mom Reader x ?
- 1Verses P~1 -

Psycho x Professor x Chubby x Body (+): Hobi x Chubby Reader x ?

209 4 6
By VetVictoria

*Trigger Warning: This is a psycho AU and the definition of a psycho is someone who is mentally unstable and has had recurring psychosis which they will need treatment from professional help. However for this AU, I'm using this term to refer to how a certain someone acts like a 'psycho' not really about them having this condition at all.

There will be parts dealing with manipulation, gaslighting, sexual assault, abuse, kidnapping and even murder.

Also since I decided to add in a chubby reader, this fanfiction may have language that could upset people as I've made Hobi and ? ff to be an a-hole. So be warned of that and that there may be some profanity thrown around.

Overall read this filth at your own discretion. 

e/c - eye color 

f/ic - favorite ice cream 

f/t - favorite ice cream topping 

h/c - hair color 

____________________(1)__________________

Hobi's POV:

If I were to get into myself, I'd say I'm a 26 year old dance professor here at a local community college in Korea.

The reason I chose this college is because my dad used to go here and I wanted to continue his legacy.

Although I wasn't an English teacher, I became a dance professor and that itself made my dad proud.

As a dancer I've achieved many honors and medallions nationally and internationally so much so that Korea has pardoned me from doing my mandated military service so I could focus on teaching countless more students about dance as I teach at school and even send videos online too.

Which I did and also because at that time, my parents and I were in major debt and needed to pay off certain things.

But once things got settled, I started teaching these moves for life.

And I thought I had it all until there's this girl who always catches my eyes.

"That's it! Y/N! Would you please pay attention to these steps!" 

And it's never for a good reason.

Even though I kept on showing her how to move her body, did nightly practice and even tried countless ways to get her concentrated on dancing she couldn't follow through as my other students had.

Although she has big aspirations to become an idol in Korea, I don't think she has what it takes as a full package.

I mean yeah I've heard her sing and man does her voice power the room unlike any other artist I've heard.

And trust me I've listen to plenty.

However, when it comes to K-pop idols there's a certain standard look that Koreans expect and this is mostly for girls- they've gotta be skinny with curves allowed on their bust and buttocks, they've gotta be fair-skinned, have a v jaw-line, higher forehead, have double eye-lids, have cute straight button nose, perfect teeth, and most importantly they need to move gracefully above all else. 

But this girl doesn't have any of that and I find her to be the most frustrating when she just stays in my class and fails.

"Alright everybody take five!" I said and I let my mind wander for a bit as the students spread out to get water, use the bathroom or socialize together.

However, I guess for Y/N she still has enough energy to dance sloppily and wrong.

At this point, I'm so done with her.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her to which she looks over at me
with widened nervous eyes that I almost fell for, not in a romantic way because I already have a beautiful girlfriend named Haerina Kim, and the way she looks at me reminds me of an adorable puppy looking at their owner pleading mercy.

But I have no other alternative. 

After all...

"Y/N-ah, why do you want to be a K-pop idol?" I bent down to her face and asked her all she did was smile, "It's because there's someone I want to impress."

"Who?" I asked her.

"Mark. Mark Tuan." She finally said.

"You mean that Mark as in the one whose been scouted by JYP?"

"Yeah him." She answered with a slight giggle which can sound cute if she were a kid, but now it was all disturbing.

"Y/N-ah," I rested my hands on her shoulders, slouching my figure down with my eyes looking at the concrete floor where our stylish shoes met, before I slowly rise myself up and looked into her eyes,  "Y/N if your ambition of being an idol depends on the approval of others then you shouldn't be one." 

"Who are you to say that to me, Mr. Jung?" He was taken aback as he saw her eyes and felt the mad intense rays of her [e/c] irises piercing a storm into his core. He felt sick looking at her but she quickly resurfaced her bubbly persona and say, "It doesn't matter. Either way, I can sing and I know I have talent that I want to show. And this is the one way I see fit in doing that."  

But doesn't she know about companies not allowing their idols to date? Especially in the public eye, knowing that they can retire at an early age for not following the set protocol. 

So I tried to upset her to get my point across.  

"Then if he was your motivator, then why are you still so terrible at dancing?"

Y/N froze not really knowing what to say to his question at first, but then she looks at him square in the eyes and chuckles for a bit, "Even if it'll take me one, five or more than ten years to dance efficiently, I would learn it for the sake of being an idol." 

"So, what if you failed all along?" 

"It's inevitable, I have to work harder then." 

"How about working smarter? Instead of dancing why don't you stand your ground as a solo performer and just be a singer? No need to have countless hours of practicing a skill that you don't see much results in?" 

"Mr. Jung, I know you've seen me working very sloppily and at times I won't catch onto concepts like the other dancers, but I want to be able to follow through with this commitment. I can sing, yes I could've been a solo singer, however, I wanted to follow this route as I know that in the long run it'll bring me to opportunities I haven't even thought of, so don't think of trying to persuade me otherwise, I'm gonna do want I need to do." Y/N ended before she head back inside the dance studio while I just stood there, mouth agape where flies can enter or my drool can slip to the corner, however, this time instead of getting mad or impatient I just remained flabbergasted. 

This girl just simply doesn't get it.  

_____________________(1)______________________ 

As I was done  with class, I headed down to meet Haerina. She must be worried about me as I haven't been able to meet with her for awhile because I had to teach that pig of a student how to dance at night as she would be adamant to stay in the studio to practice dancing. 

At this point, I've learned to lock the doors as soon as possible and notified that janitors and security personnel that if they see anyone other than staff, to immediately escort them out. 

Therefore these past few weeks I've been having a bit of extra time and the time I spent with Haerina was perfect as we went on dates, watched movies, ate nearly all the time, and cuddled with kisses... 

Kisses... Kisses... 

That's what I saw in front of me. Haerina kissing a man that wasn't me. In fact, it was Mark. The same Mark that Y/N had feelings for. 

In the corner of my eyes, I noticed Y/N with tears as she went up to them, "Mark what are you doing with her?!" She aggressively stood, and this time, Haerina spoke, "Just what do you think you're doing? You pig!" She was about to assault Y/N with a right hook but before that Mark stepped in, "Honey that's enough. I'll handle it." 

"But Markipoo-" 

"No. None of that. Let me handle it." He said as he gave a hand back to Y/N and she was about to say something but Mark cut her off, "I know Y/N. I've known that Haerina is in a relationship with a man, but she isn't satisfied with him anymore as she wants to have a great relationship with me," what the hell? So he's known about the fact that she's in a relationship with me and still went out with her? I shall take my time on him too.  

"But why Mark? Why get yourself involved with someone whose already in a relationship?" 

"Because Y/N, if not her, then should I feelings for a pig like you? Yeah you think I wouldn't notice you trying to send me notes, money and even gifts secretly? Or even stare at me with those lost eyes trying to expect something out of me? You truly are disgusting." Each word was a shard entering into Y/N's mind as I saw her grabbing her hair and crouching down to comfort herself. I could tell that she didn't even want to stand there anymore." 

"Oh come on stop being such a baby as no one can even bother to carry you-" Before he said another word I ran up to him and punched him square in the face knocking him out. I look over to Haerina who was just rolling her eyes at this point. I felt betrayed in fact I could kill these two people, however, I'll be patient.  

I just can't do that as I've gotta plan things out. 

"Hobi, I can-" 

"Can it will you! You should've let me know in the first place that you fell out of love with me! Despite all that you've benefited from being with me, you've decided to betray me. Mark my words, I will never ever let you get away with this and I will pay you back immensely." I spat before going on my way, I crouched down and pulled up Y/N's right wrist and she was startled. 

Why did I give her a hand? 

Despite feeling heartbroken and so displaced about my wavering emotions, I needed to use her as she may be as broken as me. If not worse.  

And I start pulling her and I away from those toxic people that I should plan a funeral for without getting caught. 

_______________________(2)___________________

"Here you go. One lucky charm sprinkled key lime and one [f/ic] with [f/t]." As our waitress carried it out to our table, I noticed Y/N's eyes drifted to her figure and her eyes were depressing filled with this ugly fluid called tears. 

I know it's normal for her to feel emotional about this, but right now I don't even want to hear anything and just focus on having a good time. 

"Would you just stop? Let's eat the dang ice cream right now." I said and she just stared at me without even bothering to ask for anything. 

"What?" 

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked and I really don't know what to say. 

"Just shut up and eat your dang ice cream." I was talking in large amounts of ice cream and shoving them in my mouth, trying to prevent myself from breaking down even further. 

She exhales "I just can't right now. Not after..." 

"NO! I'M NOT HAVING THIS RIGHT NOW! JUST EAT YOUR ICE CREAM OR I'LL FAIL YOU!" 

"What?!" She exclaimed. "So this whole time you haven't." 

"How could I? You're so adamant on persisting in my class even if you can't do so well." 

"Then maybe I should get moving onto other things." 

"No! Don't! Never! Just stay and I'll help you more often!" 

"But then what's the point?" She says while sulking into the palm of her right hand and she looks out into the window. As if the sun were signing a silent language similar to Morse code, she looked ethereal with her hair parted and her eyes focused on the outside world trying to distract herself.  

Why haven't I see this side of her before? 

"What if it's for payback?" I asked her to which she looked up at me. 

"What's in it for you?" She asked directing her striking eyes back at me her lips slightly open as though I should give her a kiss right here. Wait, what the hell am I thinking of this right now? 

"Hey I also want to get back at them for doing something to me. So are you in or not?" Why did I do this again?

"Sure." She reached out her hand and I took it in and for the first time, I felt something towards Y/N and I didn't want to explain what it is right now as I'm being pulled closer into her world. 

___________________(3)____________________

And her world is much more drab than I thought it would be. She stays introverted, doesn't converse around that much except with a handful of friends and does say hi to a stranger once in a blue moon, however she doesn't even put in enough effort to look the part. 

She doesn't even bother with things like that then no wonder that superficial prick left her. 

She doesn't even recognize the value of her worth and the same could be said about me. 

For the past three months, I've trained her as the devil would've tortured a sinner and worked her harder than any other student. I've had to get her to lose that stubborn fat weight that actually hindered her from moving smoothly, set her up with a nutrionist who told her what to eat, what time to eat and what time to sleep so she can lose that fat efficiently. And I've also decided that it was best if she stayed in my house so I can strictly monitor and record her progress compared to living in her dorm with her current roommate, Lee Chae-ryeong, another rookie at JYP. 

"Mr. Jung what is it that you need?" she asked as she was preparing to wash the ingredients she needs for her salad. I was behind her, my chest edging closer to her right shoulder, which exposed some of her bare flesh as she wore a light grey loose fit sweatshirt and a white tank top which I assumed she didn't have a bra on. 

And she just had to wear black athletic shorts around with those chunky black house sandals.  

I just hugged her from behind without asking as she remained shocked by my gesture. "Just a few more weeks of this and we can get them." 

She nodded her head in silence without wanting anything more. It's like she didn't even want me to touch her, but for some odd reason why do I feel better when I crossed these boundaries with her? 

Like I know I'm supposed to feel grief, which I did for the happy past I had with my ex, but now I feel more intensely being with Y/N than I did with her. 

And at times I found myself wanting to stop training her as soon as other guys marked their eyes on her. I wanted her to go back to her original weight so that they would stop and I could have her to myself. 

Just what was I doing? I break my hug and allowed her to continue before reminding her, "Training will continue an hour after you're done eating." 

_______________________(4)______________________  

It took a few more weeks, but Y/N looked better than Haerina ever did with her best makeup or dress. Maybe it's because cheating on your partner makes you look trash compared to the one who did their best in getting into shape. 

And not only did Y/N get into better shape, she also became my perfect dance partner as I did train her relentlessly to memorize and match my movements. 

To the point where I start to use her often to show my class how to do certain movements and to prevent jealously of my previous best student, I would have them teach alongside her for one half of the class while I monitored around checking to see if all my students got it right. 

And what's even more strange is that I see guys still trying to hit on Y/N and it just makes my blood boil. Y/N is a good girl she refuses their offers and once they start making advances to be even more creepier, I had to step in. 

"Hey! What's going on over there?!" I yelled and then those bad boys would back off once a professor told them off. And I had to occasionally do it- this was getting to be too much. 

My feelings also remained unwavered like last time and since she was also living with me it makes it even harder to let her go and be with someone else.  

Then guess what? 

That fuckboy came back. 

"Oh hey Mark!" I heard her say his name after it's been like six months since she stayed with me. 

"Hey, Y/N. You wanna catch up with me after class?" He asks her so pathetically. I wish I didn't have the title as a professor and I could just choke him out now. 

_________________________(5)__________________ 

"So what's been going on?" I eavesdrop on their conversation as of right now its my break period and I really don't want to grade any of my students progress. I just wanted to know how Y/N is going to handle this situation. 

"Right now I need to tell you something." I anticipate to hear what this sorry ass motherfucker is going to say. 

"I'm sorry. I am truly sorry for hurting you like that in the past." Is he seriously crying? Like you made her cry and feel upset and had her more heartbroken than I was as her love and efforts were never appreciated. She lived in the guise of fake love while I was betrayed by Haerina. 

"Oh it's not that big of a deal," Y/N brushes off. Like baby are you serious right now? 

"Also, things have been rough with me since I caught Haerina cheated on me." He sobbed  even harder and I just wanted to sucker punch this guy. If he thinks that Haerina was gonna be faithful when she was with me, then what would she do for this second- no a complete drop out who knows nothing about class or treating women right. 

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," at this point I hope that Y/N is playing him right now because if not then I will step in and excuse her from conversing with him any longer. 

"No don't be it's just that I had terrible taste and judgement of people." That's damn right you do. "And now I wanna ask you something." If it's for a date I will go up to them now and end it right then and there.  

But my curiosity is also a double-edged sword that wants to see how things play out. Will Y/N still accept his offer despite what he had done to her in the past? 

"I wanna know if you're down to get something to eat for dinner this Friday?" Y/N please say no. 

"This Friday?" 

"Yeah." 

"Sure thing. Just let me know the place and time to come by."  

My heart just shattered like rain eroding mud- I'm devastated. 

________________________(6)________________________

I see her packing her stuff up and she looks up at me with saddened eyes. 

Why do you gotta put me through this predictament? 

"I'm gonna go now, but I'll be back sooner okay?" 

What she did surprised me next as she gave me a comforting hug and whisphered in my ear, "Just trust me. I got this."  

I don't know why she said such a thing before leaving me alone to my empty house that looked like it had everything I needed. 

But in reality this all felt like a dream that never crossed reality. 

Even when I hoped for things to happen the way I wanted- it didn't. 

Another girl I cherished and fell for goes back to her place to see a man who never gave her a chance. 

But now that his previous girl was gone, now he gets to take her. 

Make sense of this for me. 

_____________________(7)______________________ 

I'm at their chosen place they wanted to eat from and it turns out to be a burger joint. 

I sat down in a booth table where I occasionally would spy on them as they would laugh and have fun. They didn't notice me at all. 

It angered me that Y/N was having fun with this guy and she told me to trust her. 

Honestly that's what I did with Haerina and look what happened. She metaphorically let me fall down with the waterfall as she hung on the edge, having fun while jeopardizing my wellbeing.  

"So I've had these guys laughing til milk came out of their noses. It was funny and Jackson is the funniest out of all of us." 

"Maybe I should see them all huh? We could have a great time together don't you think?" She asked and I could see how Mark's face changed. 

"They aren't that important unlike you," He smiled and she just brushes her [h/c] locks behind her ears.  

As they go one eating and I'm just scarfing down food enraged that Y/N would want him, she asks him a well worthy question, "So what made you decide to court me out tonight?" 

"Well, to be honest with you Y/N, I've liked you for a really long time and I didn't know how to express that to you," she just bobbed her head along to his explanation while I just gave up hope that this girl would do anything to respect herself to get better. 

"Oh that's interesting you say that because the last time I heard was that Mark doesn't hang out with pig, especially pigs that give out annoying freebies to the people they have no chance with?"  

I almost choked on my Sprite once I heard those exact words. Y/N were you always this sexy when you talked back? 

"Y/N- I-" 

"Hold your tongue Mark. You're not worth listening to anymore and I frankly am quite disappointed in you." All he did was sunk his head to look back at his now cold food. "I don't know what you expected when I just agreed to talk things out through dinner, but now you've proven a major point to me. You simply don't care how your words impact others because if you've said that you've honestly liked me in the past, you wouldn't have said those mean things in the past.'  

The cold silence fell through the restaurant as patrons even servers were now curious as to what was going on with this couple- or I should say 'ex' multiple times to get the point across.  

"Instead you wanted me to just tolerate your bullshit apology and to hold you in my arms and just caudle you with love. If you really needed that someone just go straight to your momma as she already had dealt enough of you already." 

I take back what I thought when I claimed that Y/N doesn't have a spine as I have found out she laced her bones with titanium steel to protect herself from bending down to anyone's level to obtain respect. 

This is the Y/N I love and would want to love for the end of time. 

I don't wanna question myself anymore. 

As she was about to leave, I saw Mark grab her wrist and I notice that he tried to pull her in to his presence. 

But before he could do that I intervened. "Mr. Jung?" Y/N questioned as I just pulled her away and push her behind me. 

"Just what do you think you're doing, huh? Can't you see that my girlfriend and I are having some time to ourselves?" 

"I wish I could say the same, except for the fact that she's all mine and I'm all hers to hold and not count on some classless fuckboy to be loyal." 

"Wha-" Before she said anything else, I kissed her immediately to shut her up and as we passionately make out patron already covering their children's eyes from seeing and they stare at us just nonsensical for causing drama for no reason. 

We can care less about that for the long term. 

"You should just get going as we've got plans." I said before I take her outside and leave that bastard inside. 

Hopeful that he got my message loud as a thunderstorm and as clear as daylight.  

"What are you planning on doing?! Mr. Jung?!" I hear my baby yelling and although she sounds so adorable with her vexed screams I loved it even more when I could shut her up. 

I kissed her even deeper and she relucted, not opposing me, but trying to tap me to stop, and I break off the kiss and start breaking out kisses along the sides of her jawline down to her neck, as she moaned loudly to my actions I start branching out by following the trail of her collar bones to her shoulders. Her skin was soft and addicting to taste with my lips. 

"Mr.-" 

"Don't call me that. Especially when were not in class or on campus. Only to ourselves, would you call me Hobi." 

"Didn't she call you that then?" She arched one eyebrow and I laughed at her before she started getting impatient. "She used to and if she were to comeback and say that to me, I wouldn't allow her to. Only my girl has the right to call me that and that girl is you." 

"Hobi-" I couldn't wait any longer and kissed her even more. It didn't matter all along whether she was big or as she is now. I don't care about those superficial things as the only that mattered was that I needed her. 

I wanted to be with her for much longer than just for tomorrow. That's why I kissed her now. 

And following that night we fell asleep in each other's arms, hearing each other's heartbeat, caressing each other's bodies carefully, and feeling one another's body heat. Occasionally I would give her kisses around her neck, chest and shoulders just to tease her and at times she would squeeze me tighter either using her arms or her legs to pin me down for a closer hug. 

I didn't mind her reckless moving nature in bed at all.  

___________________(8)__________________ 

At campus, we would put up the act of student-teacher relationship, but behind closed doors and in my house we brought out our trapped selves.  

Our first night happened so quickly and I made sure my baby felt great and secured as I carried her to the bathroom after she told me she was super sore and couldn't really walk. 

I hope I can do that to her more often.  

I'm currently in my own office, as I waited for my baby to come here as soon as she was done changing into her normal clothes, which she always wore more reserved clothes as I often complained that she was too pretty and beautiful and this terrible world filled with disgusting people both men and women alike would do their best to corrupt my poor baby.  

But she didn't arrive. 

And she always told me that if she wasn't there for me in fifteen minutes then you can start panicking. 

It's been exactly fifteen minutes. 

I decided to call her until I saw a notification on my phone. 

It's the tracker I had on her when I gave her that special necklace and I saw that she was in an unknown warehouse with nothing surrounding for miles. I immediately understood the situation as I alerted the authorities while immediately heading out to get there.  

___________________(9)_________________ 

Y/N's POV: 

How did things get this far?... especially with Mark. 

We were the only ones scheduled to clean our classroom after class and after cleaning up, while I was grabbing my things and getting ready to go, I saw a white cloth lunge at my face and before I knew it I blacked out. 

I know I told him off as he did to me when I had feelings for him, but what's with all this. 

"Mark?" I called out to which he stayed silent, not bothering to answer me nor will I expect him to explain what he's doing. 

So I waited for the opportunity- no not to escape - but until he's done driving and when he'll not be looking so I can use my emergency contact send help. 

As soon as he was done, he looked at me again and put out his hand. "Phone." I know if I lied I will get into major trouble and I've watch CSI videos on what to do if you're kidnapped and held hostage. You've got to comply and built trust with your captor. I gave him my phone because I had another idea. 

I had an emergency charm that's around my neck when Hobi gave it to me. 

Flashback: 

"This is just in case baby. For my sake, would you please wear this around your neck at all times." 

"But Hobi this is ridiculous. Don't you trust me at all that I can take care of myself." 

"But Y/N, I've been getting dreams of you going missing and never returning for the past few weeks and when I looked up online to know what they all mean- I'm only worried in fact paranoid of anything bad that could happen to you. I want you to wear this as protection. Please." 

I was about to open my mouth to say more, but he bulled out a black pearl bracelet. 

"See I have one for myself. I prefer bracelets more than necklaces so I'll be wearing this around and you don't need to worry about me. Okay? You're not going to be the only one who needs to worry about your safety. Worry about mine's too okay?" 

I laughed, completely in denial of his foolishness, but he did convince me because I trust that he would wear his bracelet and that I can monitor him if he gets lost, which he often does. 

Present: 

Now thinking back on that memory, I'm so grateful that he thought ahead about my safety before I could even think that such a thing like this could happen. 

While I was on the soiled floor, my hands, mouth and feet bounded tight, Mark sat high above on a clean chair just watching me eagerly. If disgust was a person that would be right now as that's all I was when I was around him. 

Just what the fuck does he want right now. 

"You might be wondering why I brought you out here, right?" he irritatingly said and I could bother less about him right now as I looked elsewhere other than his face. 

"Awww... babygirl are you feeling shy?" Shy my ass that I willingly give to my Hobi. And I'll make sure he won't be able to see it. 

"The silent treatment huh? I guess that's what I deserve for not treasuring you properly. If only I had known my feelings earlier and confessed to you sooner, I wouldn't have killed off Haerina." 

Huh? What in Earth's hell is he talking about? 

"Oh you don't know. I'm talking about that girl I dumped you for. Surprise she cheated on me for someone else and since I was busy trying to figure out who I liked, I realized it's been you all along. I've never loved her at all but I always wanted you to lose enough fat on your body- so that's why I rejected you harshly and... your body... it's like how I've wanted and even more." 

He tried to come closer, but I pushed myself to get further away from him. 

I hope that someone comes soon to help me. 

I closed my eyes and prayed for time to go slower so that I can escape quickly, but his shadow growing bigger and towering my presence only rushed my prayers. 

Just as he was about to lay a hand on me I hear a loud Bang! 

"ARRRRRRH!" He screeched and once I saw what it was I saw that his left hand was bleeding profusely.  

In the corner of my eyes, I see my Hobi with a handgun that he shot at Mark. 

He came closer and took a shot at his leg and he arched in pain as the bullet went through.  

Hobi untied me from all the restraints and we both hugged. I cried on his shoulders as his free hand pats my back comforting me of the pain I had to go through. 

Sooner or later the authorities arrived, asked us questions and eventually we were let go. 

Last I've heard was that Mark had to get treatment before Hobi and I could go in trial and testify against him. 

Once I arrived to college, I was given a boost in popularity as people flocked to have me tell the tale of how I survived Mark. 

Of course, I had to make sure that I had a roundabout way of saying this and said that I meant to  send an emergency notification to my close friend but my fingers accidently tapped on Mr. Jung's contact as I had his contact information due to the class group chat. 

They of course celebrated Mr. Jung as a hero, while I watched from afar as he got praised and even promoted. 

"Look baby, I've been promoted as this university promised me to give me a bigger dance studio elsewhere, that I can schedule classes in and have more students arrive as well," He smiled and I simply just hugged him. "Baby?" he questioned as I didn't let him go. 

"Thank you. Thank you very much." 

"You don't even need to say that. I'm more happy about the fact that I get to see you again." We pulled apart from the hug and I looked into his eyes, "I'm also sorry that I made fun of your idea about having a matching pair of tracker wearables on us. I thought that you were overly paranoid and that you needed an excuse to make sure that I wasn't cheating." 

"Well... I would be lying if I did deny that. So that's why I got one for myself and for you to check on so that you can also check on me too. I want to be someone you also break your brain for as well." 

I laughed at his silliness. He truly is one of a kind and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

___________________(10)_________________

As the trial lasted long enough, the ruling let out that Mark Tuan was found guilty of first degree kidnapping, second degree attempted assault and second degree attempted sexual assault. 

He was sentenced to stay behind those crusty rust bars for 40 years. 

Which is still not enough for me considering that he killed his ex-girlfriend and traumatized me to be with him, but people legally cannot justify emotions to get someone they criminalize into jail. 

I guess then we'd all be psychopaths if that were to happen. 

And I love the one I'm with now who kept on encouraging me to debut as a new solo artist in Big Hit Entertainment, which is now an umbrella under HYBE, and eventually I bump into the artists that were working there, including Hobi. 

He decided to quit being a dance professor and even allowed his former alumni to manage teaching those classes and look after his big studio while he's gone to become a performer. 

Of course, he did his best to pay for those two places and did his best to manage the business as I also helped him out a bit too. 

He was thankful and at times he missed when it would just be us alone and we'd talk about mundane things, giggle, cuddle and have our kisses take us out of this world. 

After all, we had to manage whatever stressors life provides and flow with it. So I guess we can manage, but it doesn't mean we are always okay or happy. 

Let's just say we're content with the way things are going for now and end this happily ever after argument for now.  

The End. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...
619K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
437K 12.8K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
99.7K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"