Electric life (Killua x reade...

By mystery_flavor

Your mother wanted an arranged marriage, you took it the wrong way. That's all I'm giving you, enjoy :) This... More

Zoldyck house
First Phase
Second Phase
Fourth Phase
Final Phase
Excape
Heavens Arena
Nen
Training With Nen
Nen type
Fight and truth
Two Days, Two People
Training
Match #2
Whale Island
Tree
Encounter
September First
Worried Killua
Trouble
Family Troubles
Auther note :)
Hidden Arm Westle
Next Mission
Spying
Phantom Troupe
See You Again
The Choice
Hello again!

Third Phase

2.9K 56 93
By mystery_flavor

Previously~
If she wants to marry me she can, if she doesn't that's fine. For now I'm keeping her as close as I can to her. That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Readers POV:
I woke up early in the morning. I open my (e/c) eyes to see Killua holding me. K-Killua.. I say, although I don't really want him to let go.

It's not that I've fallen for him, I think. I just like his comfort. "I'm sorry, I'll let go of you. We still have time though." Killua says while opening his beautiful blue eyes.

I'm alright with staying here till we arrive. I said as I pushed my head into his chest.

"Have you fallen for me yet?" Killua asked, it's like he knows I would.

What makes you think I would? I ask in a jokingly manner.

"I won't force you to marry me (y/n), only if you want." Killua said while holding me closer to him. I don't think I've fallen for him, although I'm not sure how that would feel.

H-how do you know if you've f-fallen for someone? I asked Killua, hoping he'll know.

"Why you asking?" Killua asked.

J-just wondering! I yell a bit and roll away from him.

"Sorry princess, I'm not letting you go yet. I'll let you choose to marry me or not but you're not leaving me yet." He said holding me closer, I feel myself getting red.

S-stupid don't do that! I said trying to hide my face. He just chuckled as he held onto me until 8AM.

The clock on the wall said it was 8:00, as soon as it did, Bean said the air ship was running behind. I was freaking out at this point because Killua is holding onto me and we're getting extra time!

I never expected this from a hunters exam! I thought to myself. "Why you so tense?" Killua asked while rubbing my forearm.

N-no reason, just not u-used t-to you so c-cl-close to me. I stuttered trying to calm myself, obviously not working.

"I'll let go, if you want." He asked so caring, he normally isn't this caring.

N-no it's fine we have time, I'll try and relax. I said reassuring him, he's really comfortable. I just need to calm my nerves. I thought to myself.

The announcements soon went off as we got to the third phase. We all got off and onto this tall fricken tower.

"Welcome to trick tower!" They announced. Apparently we need to get down to the bottom somehow.

While I was thinking the aircraft left, leaving us behind.

About an house later I stepped on this tile, it flipped over and put me in a room. I was alone, I was scared.

"Hello, as you can tell there are watches on the table. As you may have found out, you need to wait for five other people." The camera started talking.

I waited in the corner for others to come down. I waited thirty minutes, until I heard people above. "1...2..3!" I heard before four people came down.

Killua! Gon! Kurapika! Leorio! I yelled as I noticed who it was.

"Why was my name last?" Leorio asked, again with his yelling voice.

Fine, Kurapika! Killua! Leorio! Gon! Happy? I corrected myself.

"I'm guessing we put this watch thing on?" Killua asked, looking annoyed.

That's what I did, we'll just need one more person. I said as I showed my wrist.

Everyone started doing there own thing, Killua and Gon are trying each other's things. Leorio was walking back and forth, while Kurapika was chilling.

I go over to sit with Kurapika, I don't really know Kurapika that much.

Hey Kurapika, whatcha doing? I ask while I sit next to him, he's a lot calmer then Leorio.

"Oh hey (y/n)? Right that's your name?" He asked while looking down at me.

Yep, so enough about me. I wanna get to know you better! I said with a smile.

"Well then, (y/n) what do you wanna know about me?" Kurapika asked while he kept his eye contact with me.

Last name? Where are you from? And why do you wanna be a hunter? I asked the first three questions that came to mind.

"My full name is Kurapika Kurta, I'm from the Kurta clan, and I want to be a hunter to get revenge on the phantom troupe." He said without hesitation.

Kurta clan? I heard of that, isn't that where the scarlet eyes come from? I asked, not meaning to be rude.

"Yes, that why I want to get revenge on the phantom troupe because they took my whole clans eyes." Kurapika said as his eyes glowed a hint of red.

Woah! So pretty! I said out loud.

"(Y/n)! Leave Kurapika alone, you might say something wrong." Killua scolded me.

"No it's fine Killua, (y/n) was just asking questions." Kurapika said defending me.

Soon enough we all heard someone walk above us. They came down on the tile and fell right onto Leorio.

Great we have to deal with this bitch. I thought to myself as I saw Tompa. He grabbed the watch and put it on. The door then opened leading us to a room that gave us an option.

X to go left and O to go right. We all pressed the button, although I'm not sure any of us knew what everyone was pressing. As the door opened, Leorio kept arguing with everyone.

We kept walking in this hallway until we saw the end of it, it had a middle area separating the two hallways.

I stayed back a bit, I was keeping a distance from Killua and Gon. I didn't want to get in the way of there friendship.

As I was dazing out into space, I came back to reality from a bridge coming to connect the middle to the hallways.

"As you could tell, the people in front of you are the prisoners from trick tower. You'll be agreeing on what the match would be. Also if it comes to a draw the person who went first would go once more."

"I'll go and see what they want." Tompa says still acting nice.

I but in front of him. I'm going, I feel like hurting something. I said as I cracked my neck.

"(Y/n), don't get so worked up. Remember the last time you wanted to hurt something!" Killua warned me, it was to late though I was already in the middle.

This will be fun. I said as this prisoner walked up to the middle.

"A little girl?" The prisoner asked.

Him just insulting me would easily get me hyped up. I calm down like Killua told me to and listen to the prisoner.

"Just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. I say a match to the death." The prisoner said, although he's underestimating me.

That's fine, let's cut the chit chat and fight. I said rushing him.

It only took me less then a minute to kill him. I hit the back of his neck where you could insistently kill someone. I thought he would've been tougher though.

I walk back a little pissed and walk straight past all of them.

"You ok (y/n), can I come near you?" Killua asked, knowing that if he didn't ask I'd probably hurt something or someone.

Go ahead, I'm just pissed. That guy was weak as hell. I ranted to Killua. He walked towards me carefully and sat down next to me.

I put my head on Killua's shoulder, he just pats my head as Tompa goes next. I'm not even sure for what his match was supposed to be, but Tompa gave up in the first second.

Finally it was Gon's turn. His opponent is using candles, whosever candle goes out first loses. Gon's flame started getting huge, of course it was a trick that he could easily get past.

Gon put his candle down and before the guy could think, Gon blew out the candle. Gon just chuckled, which was adorable!

Gon came back, although Killua wouldn't leave my side. PST, Killua, you can go to Gon. I whispered to Killua.

"I know, I'm choosing to stay." Killua says as he pulls me in by my waist.

Kurapika then chooses to go next.his match was a blue guy that was all talk. Kurapika's match was a death match with no weapons. Kurapika obviously won, not all we need is two more wins and we're good.

Leorio tries to go but this lady said that Kurapika's match wasn't fully over. Leorio's match was betting, our time and there years.

It turns out that the blue man was awake this whole time. Of course like the male gender is, they would do anything to see a girls private. So he wasted fifty hours.

Once Leorio comes back, I don't even want to look at him. Now it's two wins for them and three for us. We just need two more and we'll win.

Killua was up next, I know he'll give us a win. His match was a match till death. Killua stabs the guys heart out and holds it in a bag. Gon was surprised about it.

I've seen it multiple times but he gotten way better. Killua puts the guys heart in his hand as the guy starts dying.

Killua walks back, and I'm the last person to give us the final win.

"I'm sorry but since you killed your partner you automatically get the point, you shall wait in a room for the fifty hours your friend gambled away." The announcements went off

Aww I was hoping to fight away. I said with a pout as we walked to the room.

Once we got to the room I went onto literally anything I could lay of and fell asleep.

Time skip~

I woke up from giggling, Killua and Gon were throwing pillows at each other. Kurapika was reading, and Leorio and Tompa were trying to sleep.

Come on we still have about a day! I yelled at the boys as one of them threw a pillow at my tired body.

"Come on (y/n)! We are probably gonna get caught after this so might as well enjoy our time!" Killua told me, although I just wanna sleep.

I threw the pillow back at them and went next to Kurapika. Hey I'm gonna be by you, ok? I sorta asked Kurapika

"Why's that (y/n)?" Kurapika asked as I curl up next to him.

Well Killua won't bother you and I'm tired. I explained as I felt a glare towards me.

"H-hey Kurapika, could I take (y/n) away from you?" I heard Killua ask.

"You jealous? Even if you are, I'm nineteen. So don't worry to much Killua." Kurapika said, that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Killua's POV:

"You jealous? Even if you are, I'm nineteen. So don't worry to much Killua." Kurapika said while went back to reading.

I picked (y/n) up bridal style and brought her towards where Gon and I slept. Great protection Kurapika. I thought to myself.

I snuggled up to (y/n) like last time, this time wasn't as awkward though.

Readers POV:
I woke up to the timer saying 00:02:32, everyone else was at the door waiting. I honestly couldn't wait to leave this place.

Finally the longest two minutes ever has passed. We all came rushing out of the door and saw a choice. The long way, or the short way.

The long way we might not have time for, and the short way we would have to chain up three people.

We all agreed on the long way and cut the wall down for the short way. We all made it in time.

Once we finished the hunter exam was ready to pass onto the next phase. We al had to draw a card with someone's badge number on it.

Once I looked at it I got 198 and it looks like Killua got 199. This is gonna be harder then it seems. I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
123K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...
861K 16.1K 40
Y/N L/N is introduced to Killua Zoldyck by his Mother, Kikyo Zoldyck. Kikyo planned on getting these two to get married. Killua is against it at firs...
777K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...