Mcyt one shots (+other random...

By Mcyt_Dream_llama

This is my old book! Go check my other! Credits to Lovoviii_ on Insta! Follow them and check out their art, t... More

Ranboo's bullies (Ranboo)
Scars (Karl)
Secrets (Tubbo)
Ranboo's bullies part 1.5 (Ranboo)
Ranboo's bullies part 2 (Ranboo)
Fundy's sick day (Fundy)
Beach day! (Technoblade)
Beach day! Part 2 (Technoblade)
Pranking Tommy (Tommy & Wilbur)
OK BUT LISTEN (my AMAZING OK head cannon)
Claustraphobic (Tommy)
Friendship (Tommy & Tubbo)
Help (Tommy & Wilbur)
Enderman (Ranboo)
Villain (Technoblade & Wilbur)
Streaming (Tommy & Dream)
A man (Fundy)
Homework (Tommy)
HEAD-CANON (a head canon duh)
Insecure (Tommy)
Insecure part 2 (Tommy & Wilbur)
Forgotten (Tommy and Quackity)
Deleted :)
Don't yell at my brother. (Tommy and Technoblade)
Stress relief! (Not a chapter, but please read! Ty)
Like brother (Tommy, Technoblade, Sam & Dream)
Im sorry, you don't need to read this (not a chapter, rant)
Karens (Badboyhalo & Skeppy)
Illness (Tommyinnit, Wilbur, Techno, Philza)
Taxi (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Taxi part 2 (Tubbo, Jschlatt)
Ender (Ranboo, Tubbo and Techno)
⏚⟒⊑⟟⋏⎅ ⊬⍜⎍ (behind you)
The child that hates children (Technoblade)
Worth the world. (Dreamnotfound)
POG (credits)
THIS IS A JOKE. (DNF)
School (Tommy)
School part two (SBI & the minors)
Zombies (Tommy, SBI)
Zombies part 2 (Tommy, SBI)
Ima throw hands (not a chapter)
Playing out (Tommy)
...im so, so sorry... (READ TIL THE END)
Suck it up. (Fundy, Quackity, Eret)
Give me an idea
Crossover - Jack Manifold
I'm married to the government... (Ranboo, Techno, Micheal)
Please support me -Pride month special! (Tommy)
Thank you + apology
Execution (Tubbo and Ranboo)
TYSM TYSM ILY ALL
Headcanon
The government isnt allowed here. (Sbi, Tubbo + Ranboo)
Holiday break!
Im back-
Part 4 of ranboos bullies AND part 3 of Taxi (special)
Part 5 of Ranboo's bullies + part 4 of Taxi (Tubbo and Ranboo)
🔪
Accept me (Fundy, Philza and Wilbur) trans c!fundy au
Another mf chapterrrrrrrr!
ABOUT SHROUD-
Someone's following us. (Sbi/someone else but I dont wanna spoil)
Addressing pronouns!
It's out!
Ideas please
Nightmares (Tommy and Jack Manibold)
Cookies (Ranboo, Quackity, Tubbo, Dream (?) and Foolish (?))

A man, part 2 (Fundy and Wilbur)

173 6 1
By Mcyt_Dream_llama

//

"H-hey, Ghostbur?"

"Yes, son?" 

"I-I'm going to see Eret tomorrow...I need you to sign some papers."

"What? Eret? Why?"

"I... well, we was discussing and... I brought up how you were a ghost and w-well... Eret offered to adopt me. After a lot of thought, I decided to say yes."

"What? You're MY son."

"Not anymore. Please, sign the papers."

"I can't believe this. ERET BETRAYED ME! BETRAYED US!"

"Ghostbur?"

"...fine. I'll sign the papers. We can't have any contact after this."

"So we can't be friends?"

"Goodbye, Fundy."

A few months later...

Fundy's POV

I sighed and looked up to the sky, glistening with small, bright lights. I slowly looked back down at my watch. 11:30 PM.

I had been waiting for 3 and 1/2 (a half/30 minutes if you can't read that) hours. Where was he?

I pulled out my phone and decided to text Ghostbur.

Texts
________________________________

Ghostbur 💔
________________________________

You
Ghostbur?

Ghostbur 💔
What happened too
no communication?

You
We need to meet.
Ghostbur 💔
Ok! I just grabbed
some blue, so I feel
better now :)

________________________________

I texted him where we needed to meet up and began my journey. As I walked, I tried to think of something good that has happened to me.

Everyone else has friends they can talk to about anything they want. They all get along so well. Even Ghostbur hates me and he likes everyone.

I stopped and glanced up at the see-through, grey figure I saw.

"What do you want?" He asked me bitterly.

"E-Eret didn't show up..." I said. I felt exposed.

"Why do I care?"

"Let me explain," I took a deep breath. "The only reason I did any of that was because of what YOU did when you were alive. You ABANDONED me as a child and blew up my home. I get that you're different now, but every time I see you, I see him..." I felt tears dripping down my cheeks.

"NOTHING good has EVER happened to me! Everyone is SOOO happy with their friends and new homes and YOU! What about me?! Everyone LEFT ME BEHIND! EVEN YOU HATE ME! YOU LOVE EVERYONE!" I screamed. I felt myself drop to the floor. I looked up and made eye contact with a pitiful ghost that I had once called my father.

"Do you want some blue?" He floated next to me. I sighed. He reached into his bag and pulled out a blue dye.

"What is this?" I asked curiously.

"It's blue! It takes gets rid of your pain and sucks away negative emotions!"

He gently placed it in my hand and I giggled at his attempt to cheer me up.

"Funds, I'm so sorry for everything I said. And I'm sorry for everything Alivebur did. I realise now how much trauma you've been through and I can't really think of anything good that has happened for you." Ghostbur placed his hand on mine. It was see-through, and yet I could feel it.

"I'm sorry, Ghostbur. I shouldn't have said any of that. And I'm sorry for, y'know, crying and whatever. It's sorta hard to stop when you realise that nothing is alright..." I mumbled.

"Hey, hey. Look at me." he whispered soothingly. "Never apologise for crying or for venting about your life. If you ever feel like that, just tell me. I promise I'll always be there for you. I'll protect you from anyone and anything." He rubbed my back as I lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Hey, Ghostbur?"

"Yes, Fundy?"

"I... I'm still your son right...?"

"O-oh!"

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked. Obviously you wouldn't want me after-"

"Of course you're my son, honey. You'll always be my son."

//

3rd POV
Fundy walked around L'manburg, in search for people to talk to. He was bored, so he wanted to find someone.

He stumbled passed Tommy- Jack Manifold's hotel and saw Sam Nook a few blocks away from it.

"Heyyy Sam!" Fundy smiled warmly as he high-fived Sam. Sam was confused, but realised that it was Fundy.

"HELLO FUNDY. GREAT DAY TODAY, IS IT NOT?"

"It's a very nice day!" Fundy agreed.

"WHAT DO YOU NEED, FUNDY?"

"Do you know where anyone is? Maybe Tommy?" Fundy always found Tommy fun to talk to.

"TOMMYINNIT WENT TO THE PRISON."

"The prison?! After what happened with Dream?!" Fundy shook his head side-to-side. "Never mind. Please tell me that he didn't go alone."

"HE INDEED DID NOT GO ALONE. HE WENT WITH GHOSTBUR."

"I think I'm going to check on them. Is that alright with you?" Fundy asked.

"YES OF COURSE. PLEASE TELL TOMMYINNIT THAT I SEND MY BEST REGARDS."

"Will do! See you, Sam nook!" He smiled as he walked away.

"GOODBYE, FUNDY. STAY SAFE."

"You too."

When Fundy got just outside of the prison, he saw two figures walking out. He recognised the blonde, tall loud child walking out.

But there was something oddly familiar with the other. That wasn't Ghostbur. He wasn't grey, he wasn't see-through and he wasn't floating. It couldn't be...

"No. No. No. No. No. NO. NO!!!" He screamed and fell to the floor as his breathing hitched, which caught the attention of the two brothers.

"Is that...?" Alivebur gasped.

"SHIT, FUNDY!" Tommy ran over to him and grabbed his hand. "It's alright Fundy! I'm here! It's okay! You're going to be alright! Just copy my breathing, alright?"

"O-k..."

"Breathe in..."

Fundy did as told.

"The breathe out."

He let out a gasp of air before collapsing into Tommy's grasp.

"What happened?" Tommy whispered.

"Is that... A-Alivebur? M-my f-father.?!" Fundy cried.

"What the fuck is happening?" Alivebur walked over.

"Shit, I forgot that he was your father. Fundy, don't worry. He won't hurt you."

"The bastard ruined my life. He blew up my home. Just as something good finally happened in my life when we built L'manburg, he blew it up. Then as soon as I finally got my father back, Ghostbur, ALIVEbur comes back. It's all too much, Tommy. I can't take it."

"Son?" Alivebur sat down next to a shocked Tommy and a traumatised Fundy.

"..."

"I'll leave you guys alone." Tommy said as he stood up and left.

"Do you, uhh." Fundy struggled to form a sentence. "Do you want a hug?"

Alivebur sighed. "Fine."

Fundy began to weep and fell on to Wilbur. Wilbur's eyes widened as he fell softer.

"I'm so sorry, Fundy."

"You'll always be my son."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.7K 72
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ] I'm redoing this book go check out the ne...
542K 9.1K 101
the sequel to my first oneshot book (you can check that out if you haven't lmao) enjoy!
21.7K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
459K 14.7K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...