Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~25~

147 15 2
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola Peeps! I hope you are safe and doing fine. This chapter might contain typos, so I am sorry jn advance. Happy reading!!

***°***

I woke up at the usual time and felt a weight upon me and realized he has caged me with his arms and legs. I looked at his face and smiled. He looked so cute, wide off track from the person he was, the last night. It was my first and I am glad it was him. 

I was so scared when I admitted that I was ready for it. My experience was zero and my knowledge was vague, fuelling my insecurities He asked me twice if I was ready but a new feeling and desire hit me, craving me to give into it. I wanted to experience it, with him. 

 He was so cautious because it's my first time and made slow yet provocative moves on me. I shivered, remembering the time when the hot trail of kisses burned my skin. His bare chest had me flushed red and all he did was giggle, aiding my embarrassment. But then, moments later, he made sure I was feeling comfortable and then continued his actions.

I was so flustered to lie naked in front of him, his eyes staring at me with a stronger gaze than usual. I wasn't sure if I looked perfect as no one in my life saw me in a way that he did but his words last night made my heart flutter intensely.

"You look so beautiful Nazeera and I am so happy that you are mine"

"And I am yours"

My cheeks burned at those words. He was slow at first but things paced real quick when we both were lost in the moment. It pained, honestly a lot but with time, it was pure bliss, entangled in his showers of kisses and immense pleasure. He is a great boyfriend and I am so lucky that he loves me. The night yesterday was an incredible one and even though it was slightly rough, I felt good and loved it. 

It was a very strange feeling and I now realized why people call this making love. Like my every first, he is the one I lost my virginity to. All these feelings inside me matched the ones I read in novels and now I feel so similar to the female protagonist.

I remember Jimin's words that day before leaving. I guess he has already got a plan, he got himself protection as well. But I don't complain at all, this has been one of the greatest nights of my life, proving to me to the millionth time that I want Taehyung forever.

Right now I am naked in the arms of my beloved under the sheets, adoring his cute face while he is asleep. My head rested on his bare chest, the main reason for the butterflies in my body. I feel sore below and I am afraid if this feeling persists for long. I need to walk the whole day.

I saw him blinking his eyes and immediately closed my eyes, ending my staring session, not wanting to be the victim He snuggled close and I felt his hands stroking my hair. 

Don't make my heart beat so fast, Taehyung

I could feel his lips pressed on my forehead and internally smiled in delight. And soon, I felt his lips grazing mine. He started nibbling over my lower lip, sucking it quite seductively and my heart couldn't help but race faster than Usain Bolt. He did that again and I want to kiss him now. 

Why is he teasing me like that? 

Wait! Isn't it wrong to steal a kiss from someone while they are sleeping? 

"Isn't it wrong to check out someone while they are asleep?", his voice startled me. Did he just read my mind? Nevertheless, I continued my pretense of sleeping, not wanting him to have his way. He sucked my lip once again and pecked it, urging my desires to kiss him back

"I know you are awake. So stop acting and open your eyes", he whispered in a husky tone and I opened my eyes to look at him all smiling. He then captured my lips and I gave into it, allowing him to kiss them passionately. 

"Good Morning", I greeted him and he smiled.

"Very good morning. If mornings are just this sweet, I no longer hate waking up from my sleep," he remarked with a smirk and I beamed at him, pecking his cheek.

"How did you know I was awake?", I asked him curiously.

"The sound of your heartbeat is enough to figure it out Nazeera. And I know you are awake as you traced your fingers on my face. Were you checking me out?" he smirked and I blushed. He pulled me closer, tracing his finger over my bare neck.

"How are you feeling now?", he asked looking into my eyes. I don't have the guts to tell him that I feel so good after the night with him.

"I feel tired and sore", I told him the truth. I feel very tired.

"I am so sorry if I was rough on you. It's just that I couldn't control myself seeing you so beautiful and hot", he spoke and I pecked his lips, not wanting him to witness my heated cheeks. 

Why is he even apologizing for that?

"It's okay", I smiled and he encircled his hands on my waist. I felt my body heating up as I wasn't clothed under the covers. I was so tired yesterday that we decided to sleep just like that. He rubbed circles on my waist with his hands and it ignited sparks inside me. 

Why do I feel like wanting him again? 

What is happening to you Nazeera?

"Did I make you feel good Nazeera?", he asked in his deep, husky tone making me feel shivers down the spine. He did the same yesterday, teasing me pretty badly until I answered him. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. 

How could I answer that question when he is staring at me as if he is devouring me?

"Tell me yes or no Nazeera?", he asked dangerously close to my face as I felt his hot breath fanning my neck.

"Yes", I mumbled and snuggled inside his chest to hide my embarrassment. I felt him tightening his hold on my waist and soon, he hugged me close. He kissed my hair and I smiled. 

"I am glad to hear that. You know how beautiful you were? Don't ever hide your beauty from me Nazeera. I could never resist you", his words were now a way too different from the ones he used to speak normally. They were warm before last night and now they feel....hot?. But honestly, I started loving this side of him already.

"Don't be shy Nazeera. I want to do this again and again. You under me, breathless and wanting more, moaning my name so sexily makes me want to ravage you all day and night ", he moved his hips against mine and I wiggled, feeling hot underneath. That just created another series of tension around me and controlling that desire is really hard.

"I could never get enough of you Nazeera", he kissed my forehead and my heart leaped with joy as well as nervousness when he said that.

"But since you are tired, I will leave you for today. Next time, no one can't stop me", he spoke, as if bewitched by some dominant soul. I smiled to myself, knowing that wouldn't stop him either. 

I would never stop you from feeling me, Taehyung

 "Can you get up? I think you need to wash up before praying right?", he asked me and I nodded. We must wash our hands and legs thoroughly every time before we pray. And in a situation like this, we must thoroughly wash our bodies before praying.

"I think I can walk", I got up pulling the blankets on me.

"Yah! I am feeling cold", he frowned as he didn't leave anything on him. I blushed looking at his naked self.

"Wear your clothes. I need to go now", I told him and picked up my clothes from the bag to wear.

"Wait! Why don't we shower together? It will save both time and water?", he smirked and I just turned away, blushing. He laughed looking at my flustered face and I scurried towards the bathroom ignoring his stares.

I washed up myself thoroughly and walked out of the bathroom. Taehyung was already ready with his towel to get in. I wonder why he is bathing so early. The sun didn't even rise yet. I tied the scarf and did my prayer. The only thing I pray for now is to make him a forever in my life. 

I got up and looked up to see him smiling. He just had his towel around his torso and his toned body, with drops of water had me drooling badly. I remember tracing my fingers all around them last night, piercing my nails into his skin when he was deep-

Shh!

Sush Sush Sush!

No unholy thoughts! Nazeera. 

It's early in the morning and what are you thinking?

"Like what you see?", he smirked and paced his steps slowly towards me. Don't do this Taehyung. I already feel week on my knees just under your gaze. I looked at his chest and there were my nail marks. 

Was I too harsh?

"I am sorry", I apologized pointing at them and he chuckled.

"You are so innocent Nazeera. Look at these", he pulled the hem of my shirt to a side and showed some marks on my collarbone.

"I should be the one apologizing", he spoke. I remember him biting on those spots and then sucking them slowly to ease the pain with soft kisses later. I completely forgot to notice them, now seeing them only flashes the scenes of last night. 

"Are you feeling better now?", he asked pulling his shirt from his bag and I nodded. I feel better now. I would feel even better if he wears his clothes. He slipped into his casual shirt and jeans making my heart relieved. We then talked afterward, cuddling on the bed since there is still more time for breakfast and he kept teasing in between making me cherry red.

• • •

I was eating the delicious food made by his grandmother with total zeal as I was very hungry and a bit exhausted as well. Taehyung giggled at me when I ate a lot. 

Ugh! Why does he laugh like that? 

I am really hungry

"Ignore him, child. Eat more", haelmoni patted my head and I smiled at her.

"Are you hungry because of last night?", he whispered in my ears and I widened my eyes. This guy has some guts. We are right in front of his grandmother and he has the audacity to say that, huh? He smirked at me and I just dug onto my food.

"We will go on a walk", Taehyung told his haelmoni after we finished our food.  We walked around the place and he clicked my pictures, sometimes asking me to pose and sometimes without my knowledge. I only realized he was taking my picture hearing the sound of the shutter. He looks really good with that camera. I interlocked my hands with his and pecked his cheek to which he blushed, grinning like a kid who won a candy. 

Aww! He looks so cute

I wish I could stay here forever with him. He makes me feel like a princess and never intends to hurt me. He cares for me, pampers me, respects me, and most importantly loves me with all his heart. I don't know if I thought about this many times till now.

Kim Taehyung, my love

I looked at him and he locked his eyes with me.

 I feel complete with you, Taehyung

"Can I ask someone to take our picture?", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm, yes", I answered and he let out a small smile. He searched for some person and called someone.

"Could you please take a snap of us?", he asked a guy.

"Sure", the guy answered with a sweet smile. He clicked few shots and Taehyung acted all coy and shameless, through the awkward smiles of the person in front of us. I wish I could smack him but I gave a thought about his dignity. The man then returned the camera to Taehyung.

"You guys look really cute together", he complimented and I smiled. This is not the first time we got this compliment. Everyone finds us perfect here and it's because we are.

"Jagiya, what are you doing there?", a voice came from behind and I found it very familiar. I could never be mistaken about the owner of this voice. I turned around to see the person.

"Baji"

***°***

T

aehyung clicking your pics and feeling happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 929 13
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚," "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?" "𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝙮�...
9K 409 18
A beautiful girl hiding her beauty. She wears a mask everywhere she goes. Her face is unknown to the world as dangerous gangs are after her beauty. S...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
98.8K 9K 155
in which jeon jungkook believes that lee jieun has fallen for him, when she is actually just doing her job as an undercover news reporter. what happe...