Fly With Me (Superbat)

By KissandTellme

When billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne buys the Daily Planet he doesn't know how much a fling with the hot litt... More

1 - An Ill Fitting Suit
2 - Piercing Eyes
3 - Have Some Fun
4 - Taking a Chance
5 - Alter egos
6 - What Does He Know?
7 - Lovers
8 - Irresistible
9 - A Party
10 - Fly With Me
11 - It's You!
Authors Note
12 - Morning After
13 - Robin
14 - Family Ties
15 - Heartfelt
16 - Dominant Clark
17 - Daddy issues
18 - An Affair
19 - Confrontation
20 - Ring Shopping
21 - Family Dinner
23 - Seeing stars
24 - Yes!
Authors Note

22 - Conner

1.1K 32 1
By KissandTellme

     Alfred picks them up and Jason and Dick scramble up towards the front of the limo. They push their hands through the limos divider to show Alfred. They see his eyes widen and a smile spread across his face. "Congratulation's boys! You'll have to let me getter a better look back at the manor." 

   Dick and Jason snuggle the whole way home, brainstorming wedding ideas. "What about a floral theme? Or maybe a beach wedding?" Dick throws out ideas, eyes staring into the distance as he pictures his ideas. Jason slides his hand down  from Dick's side to grab his thigh. He looks up at Jason, cheeks turning red. "Calm yourself Jay." He whispers. "Where do you want to honeymoon?" Jason changes the subject and kisses Dick's forehead.

    "Hawaii? Maybe Paris? Greece could be fun!" Dick chatters on and on, his beauty only enhanced by his excitement. Jason will be happy anywhere Dick is happy."

    "Do you two have any plans for kids?" Clark asks. Dick and Jason make eye contact.  Silently they both recalls Dick's confession. Dick's heart races and he nervously chews his lip. "I want to, one day. but not yet. After what I did I definitely need to work on myself before I risk ruining a kids life." Jason takes his hand and squeezes it. "We can wait however long you need."

    Clark looks at Bruce, day dreaming briefly about what a baby of theirs could look like in an alternate universe. "Clark? You okay?" He blinks and blushes, realizing that Bruce had probably asked him something. "Sorry, uh what, what did you say?" Everyone laughs and Bruce leans in, tilting Clark's face to him. "I asked," He purrs. "if you ever wanted to clone a baby with me." Clark's face is so red, mouth moving silently. They all chuckle at his expense again. 

      A  "... yes.." quietly escapes his mouth. Bruce stops. They stare at each other for a moment. Then Clark covers his mouth, realizing that was out loud. "Fuck! I- I didn't mean to say that out loud!" Bruce is starting to blush too, and takes Clark's hand. They hold hands and look away from each other, both too shy to take the conversation farther. Damian screws his face up in disgust.

    "Father, would you seriously replace me with a half breed?" Bruce glares disapprovingly at Damian. "If Clark and I ever had a new child it wouldn't replace you. It would be an addition to our family. And half breed, really? Bigotry is disgusting and classless. If you expect to be the next Batman you better fix your attitude." Clark smiles at Damian and pats his shoulder. "You've seen that your father is more than capable of loving all of you, another child wouldn't change that." 

   Damian scoffs, "TT I know that. If he stopped loving anyone it would be that pain, Jason." Jason slowly raises his middle fingers at Damian. Damian looks a little ashamed when Clark realizes what his issue is. "Is this about your inheritance?" Clark's disapproving look makes Damian look away.  "Oh good, we're here." As soon as they pull past the gate Damian leaps out of the sun roof and run off. They finally pull in in front of the manor. Once they're parked Jason and Dick jump out and sprint to Alfred's side. "Look!" Dick holds out his hand, Jason following suit. 

      Alfred eyes well with happy tears, they stream down his cheeks as he hugs the two of them. "I am so happy! I was so worried that I'd never live to see any of you find happiness." Bruce smiles, and watches them hug. Then Tim taps his shoulder. "Hey, Bruce?" He turns, "Yes, Tim? Something on your mind?" 

     Tim shrugs. "Not exactly, just thought I'd let you know I'm heading back to my team. Conner is flying in* to pick me up. I've been away too long." Bruce nods, hugging Tim and ruffling his hair. "Make sure Conner and you come say goodbye before you leave." With a nod, Tim heads in to pack. Clark has been chatting with Jason, while Dick and Alfred put the limo away, so he didn't hear Tim say Conner is coming. Bruce decides not to tell him, he'll just stress out if he knows.  Instead he walks up and takes his hand as Jason explains, "-and that's how my exploding Red Hood helmet works." Clark looks alarmed and Jason runs off before Clark can mother hen him about wearing explosives on his head. 

    "Tim is returning to the Young Justice hideout today. Damian may or may not return to Teen Titans. They're blatantly avoiding being around tonight." Bruce leads Clark inside. Clark raises an eyebrow. "What are they avoiding." Bruce looks uncomfortable. "They're avoiding hearing Jason and Dick..... celebrate their engagement." Clark's eyes widen and he opens and shuts his mouth several times without a good response before Alfred interrupts with note in his hand. "So sorry for interrupting, Master Bruce. But Master Damian left this for you." He hands over the note and Bruce thanks him, reading the note quickly. "Looks like I was right. Damian is returning to the Titans to avoid, as he puts it, 'Hearing the disgusting sounds of my idiot brothers engaging in coitus.'" Clark looks super uncomfortable. Bruce throws the note in the trash as they sit down in the library. "Do you have a favorite book-" Clark interrupts Bruce, "Want to meet my family and spend the night in Kansas?" He's talking really fast and his eyes are pleading with Bruce. 

     Bruce smiles, "Clark calm down. This manor is big enough that if we aren't in their wing than we won't hear them." Clark looks skeptical, "Why did Tim and Damian rush off then?" Bruce falters, "Because they're afraid they'll leave their wing and be gross where they can hear it. Other than that, they really did need to return to their teams." Clark shifts uncomfortably. "Please let's go visit Ma and Pa, just in case Tim and Damian's worries are well founded." Bruce sighs, pulls out his phone and checks his calendar and finally nods. "Okay Clark, but let's not make running away from uncomfortable situations a habit. Okay?" Clark's relieved smile and relaxed demeanor tugs Bruce's heartstrings and he kisses him. "Well, I told Tim I'd see him off so, until he leaves, want to sit here and talk?" 

    Clark doesn't mind that idea, so they find a nice comfortable spot to curl up and chat. Bruce twists Clark's Superman curl around his finger and begins, "Hmm well what can we- Oh! Want to know what the boys used to call each other before I banned those nicknames?" Clark nods, intrigued. "Pretty much everyone called Damian demon or demon spawn, and Dick likes calling him little D. I swear I had to stop more attempted murders from Damian than any villain I've ever faced." They both laugh. Bruce rests his head in his hand as he thinks, "Hmm, Jason liked to call Dick Dickybird, which wasn't too bad but I had to ban that nickname after he almost got our secret identities revealed. Seems he 'momentarily forgot' that he was supposed to be calling him Nightwing. I still think it was on purpose but," Shrugs, "he wouldn't admit it. And for obvious reasons I had to get him to stop with all dick nicknames. Although dick head, for example, will still come up in fights. I had to literally fight Damian to get him to stop calling Tim imposter. It was fucking with Tim's self esteem, being a Wayne is very important to him. As you can see, Damian occasionally forgets and uses it anyway. But at least it didn't end up with the house on fire like last time. Hmmm, oh! Jason also used to call Tim replacement. But they fought that out and ended up with a little mutual respect, so Jason agreed to stop of his own free will. They've all matured greatly these last few years. I think they've each had to face losing this family at some point or another and finally realized they're all too old for pushing each others buttons like that." 

    Clark gapes at Bruce momentarily, "Sorry I'm still caught up in how bad their fights get. The house was on fire? And they legitimately tried to kill each other??" Bruce pats Clark's shoulder reassuringly, "You've never had siblings, you would be a lot less horrified if you had. I never had siblings but I studied the hell out of their interactions, and when I adopted Jason, I read every book on the subject from parenting to psychology. Fighting is normal, to an extent. Our bar for acceptable fights is a lot different considering they're highly trained fighters with more trauma than most army veterans." Clark is about to respond when a crash outside startles them both. 

     They sprint outside, the lounge furniture out back is scattered and Conner is sitting with his face in his hands nearby. "Conner! Are you okay?" Clark rushes to his side. Conner looks up, face red. "I'm cool. I just maybe, might have slightly crashed because I saw Tim-" He cuts himself off when he notices Bruce. "Uhhhh, I think I'll avoid finishing that sentence so you don't kill me Mr. Wayne." Before Bruce can respond, Tim and all the others are spilling outside through the door. Jason sporting a red handprint on his cheek. "Sorry it took me so long Con! I was changing! And when I was trying to get out here, this pig," He gestures to Jason. "made a joke about you that I didn't appreciate. So I had to shut him up." Jason pouts. "What kind of big brother would I be if I didn't make jokes about you fucking your Kryptonian boy toy?" Tim glares, "The kind I don't kill." 

     Bruce sighs and heads over to separate them before they start fighting. Clark smiles at Conner and helps him to his feet. "So, uh, what brings you here?" Conner raises an eyebrow. "Just picking up Tim." They awkwardly stand in silence until Clark pats Conner on the back. "Congrats on dating Tim. I hope you two are very happy together." Conner smiles and puts his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, Clark. Congrats on the whole Bruce Wayne thing." 

    Clark rubs his neck, "Wayne's are something special, aren't they?" By this point Tim had calmed down, and all of the Wayne's present were listening.  Jason had to ruin the moment. "Well of course I'm special!" Tim kicks him in the shin and runs over to Conner. Conner scoops him up and kisses him. Remembering where he is, he lets him go quickly. He looks tense, like he's ready to fly off, and eyes Bruce. They all know what he's thinking and Tim snorts, barely able to stifle his laughter. Conner turns red. Dick and Jason are, like Tim, barely suppressing amusement and Bruce smiles gently. "Conner, you don't have to worry about me busting out the kryptonite on you." Conner relaxes a little, but then Bruce is holding him by his shirt collar menacingly. In his most intimidating Batman voice he growls out, "But if you hurt Tim, I'll make you wish Kryptonite was all you had to worry about." And then he's back to standing beside  Clark and smiling gently. "Welcome to the family!" 

     Clark's mouth is hanging open and he whispers to Bruce, "I'm very conflicted. I'm extremely turned on by you, and irritated you threatened my kid." Conner chokes on his spit. "Clark! Gross!" Clark, although scarlet, crosses his arms. "Your fault for using your super hearing to snoop." He pauses. "Is calling you my kid okay? Or would you prefer I refer to you in a different way?" 

      Conner rocks back and forth on his feet. "Well, I guess you can call me that. But uh, that doesn't mean we're gonna start acting like father and son. You can't give me a bed time or anything." The joke was weak, but Clark is smiling so big. His eyes full of tears and his heart swelling with joy. He has Conner in a tight hug before he knew it. "Ah, pops? You're squishing the crap out of me." Conner manages, face squished into Clark's massive shoulder. 

*I know Conner can't canonically fly (at least not to my knowledge) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
35.8K 939 18
After the death of Dick's parents, Dick decides to live a life of crime. He has been on Batman's radar for quite a while, and still he couldn't catch...
34.6K 1.4K 28
Inbetween crime fighting there's life. Life for Batman and Superman even if their villains don't see that. Batman especially has been dealing with mo...
203K 5.5K 36
A Robin/Nightwing/Dick Grayson X Reader! (Jeez Dick why you gotta have so many names)