The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

chapter 6: Results

1.7K 49 21
By Reve_kun

Y/N POV:

It's been one week since the exam,my family were so happy for me especially my mom she was so proud to see me like this.After my father passed I wouldn't speak all that often even with my siblings and the little happy kid that I was back then disappeared,it was expected for me to be like that especially after the death of my own father,it took me a while but I recovered and now I'm keeping the promise that I made him and I'm not turning back.

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE!"

I jumped at the sudden screams coming from my brother,he was loud but this is on a really different level so I rushed downstairs.

"What,is something wrong?What happened?!"

"THE LETTER!IT CAME!!"

"Here,you can go in the living room."

My sister handed the letter to me,my eyes were wide open and sparklers could be seen from it like I was almost about to cry.I took the letter and rushed into the living room,I opened the door and sat on the couch opening the letter carefully and then a little cip thing fell from it,I looked at it and tried to pick it up but then something popped up from it.

"I AM HERE..as a projector!"

"HUH?! ALL MIGHT?!"

"Hello there I know you must be confused but I will try and explain,the truth is that I haven't came here only to fight villains,you are looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

"Wait what-"

"Now, Young Kaiumayu.."

The hologram got my attention.

"You passed the written exam with an excellent score,the same goes for the combat exam congratulations,but something you don't know was that this exam wasn't only about combat but and about something that makes a good Hero and that is rescuing points!"

"Wait-"

"Congratulations Y/N Kaiumayu,you had gained the 1st place with 30 rescue points and 50 Villain points,so congratulations and welcome..to UA high the hero academia!"

(I GOT INFORMATION ON IT, THANK YOU!"

And with that the hologram ended and I was left there.. speechless, suddenly I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks now becoming a pinky read color.

"AAAAAAAA!! Y/N YOU MADE IT IN!!"

"Call down Luzo."

"Oi,let me have my second big sibling part to!"

"Oh my dear rose,I'm so proud of you!"

My family said by the door,my brother jump at my left side hugging me with a big bright smile on his face while me sister huged my right side.My older sister was giggling at my two older siblings having their proud older sibling moment While still giving me a proud look and my mother was...crying? She was crying while smiling with soft caring eyes at me,she had her hands put together at her chest while looking at me with happy tears in her black coal eyes,and the only thing I could do was smiling back at them while still crying and huging my siblings back.

Time skip»»»

April had come around and so did the first day at UA.

"Y/N,are you ready?!"

"Yeah,I'm almost done!"

I responded while buttoning up my uniform and getting my mask from the counter.Since Shio was the principal helper she offered me to take me with her at UA.

"Ready!"

"Good,now come on go through the portal and you'll be right in front of your classroom."

"Ok!"

I smiled back at her while keeping my head up walking through the portal with a brave face on,when I finally got trough I looked up to see-

"HOLY THIS IS HUGE!"

yeah..the door looked like there were giants waiting for me on the other side.I gulped,my confidence just ran out of the window when I saw the big ass door.

"Oh come on, where's the confidence you had,eh Rose?"

Said my second older sister who was now behind me chuckling.

"Oh shush- You were scared of the principal himself."

"Because he is,you just haven't seen it yet Y/N."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Well then,I will leave you here if you need anything you can find me in my office or the principals office."

I nodded in response and she just patted my head and left,I looked up back at the door and sighed taking back my confidence and opened the door.
Inside there were some students,one with pink hair and skin with yellow horns and yellow eyes and black on the outside of them, remember me of Angel the second one was a red haired one with sharp teeth just like Shio then there was a yellow haired one with a black bolt on it then there was bom bom boy and then a black haired one with a ponytail and a grape boy and then a frog girl and someone with a tail and then a guy with six arms and then a guy with half and half hair,I didn't want to look strange and didn't want bom bom boy to notice me so I took a set close to the frog girl.

(Put Ida somewhere else or put an extra seat behind Tsu)

As I was taking my seat the frog girl turned around to face me.

"*Ribbit* Hi,I'm Tsuyu Asui but please,call Tsu *Ribbit*!"

"Oh,Nice to meet you Tsu I'm Y/N Kaiumayu but please call me Y/N!"

"Sure *Ribbit*!"

After that me and Tsu started to talk with each other, I found out that she had siblings too but she was the oldest one unlike me who was the youngest,tho something about another student caught my attention,it was the half and half guy he looked somehow familiar but I brushed it off like it was nothing so that it won't look weird.
After some time more students entered the classroom one of them was the blue hair guy with glasses,he was at the entrance exam,not to lie I was still kinda pissed from the exam where he had his little chit chat with Midorya,after some time the glasses guy started to scold angry pomeranian because he had his feet on the desk.

"I bet 5$ that angry pomeranian is gonna flip him off."

"I bet 5$ that they're gonna start a stupid argument."

"Deal."

Me and Tsu started to make beats on the two boys.

Tsu POV:

"Take your feet off that test right now!"

"Huh?"

"It's only the first day and you're already disrespecting the school faculty!"

"You're kidding me right! Your old school but a stick up your ass or were you born with it?"

I looked over at Y/N who was already with a 5$ in their hands and a defeated look on their face while I just smiled and took the money.

"Let's start over,I'm Tenya Ida from the Somei Private Academi."

"Somei huh? So you think you're better than me,I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!"

"You're threatening me,your own classmate! Are you sure you're in the right place?!"

"Dam Tsu,you were right."

"Yeah *Ribbit*."

Then their attention turned twords the front door where was standing a green messy haired boy.

"Uh hiii!"

He was full on nervous mode.

"Good morning,My name is Tenya Ida from the-"

The tall guy who called himself as Ida was cut off by the green haired boy waving his hands in front of him nervously.

"Y-yeah I know, I'm Izuku Midorya it's super nice to meet you!"

"Midorya,you realize that there was more to the practical exam didn't you,you must be very preservative and I completely missgouged you,I admit as a student you're superior to me."

We were just staring at the two until someone else came in.

"Hey I recognize that messy hair! Falling boy!"

After that the boy who is apparently called Midorya stared to get embarrassed and I could hear a small chuckle from behind me which must be from Y/N.

"If you're here just to make friends then you can pack up your things and leave now."

A tired voice spoke that startled everyone.

"It took 8 seconds for you all to shut up, that's not gonna work,time is precious rational students will understand that."

Some of us still couldn't see who was the person talking since we were more in the back but then he took a few steps forward and introduced himself.

"Hello I'm Shouta Aizawa, Your teacher."

Well this is interesting but I don't think Y/N liked it so much since I could hear a small groan from behind me.

"Alright now that that's out of the way,put this on and head outside."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I have a math test tomorrow and I learned ✨N O T H I N G✨
Please pray for me to survive :']

Word count:1509

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...