𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 [18+]

By te_me_callas

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for. "W... More

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
Chapter XLV

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

72.4K 1.5K 3K
By te_me_callas

MADISON

This week has been hectic. I've had work till the brim and no office sex to make up for it. And adding to that, this week has been dickless, if that is even a word. I haven't had an orgasm in a week, and even though I've obviously gone much longer without one, Aaron has changed me. If he's changed me for good or bad, I quite not sure yet. What I do know is that I'm living my best life at the moment. I just need an orgasm.

I'm dressed in some comfortable cream sweats and a white hoodie as I lay on the sofa and go through my phone. It's 5pm on a Saturday and I haven't seen much from Aaron throughout the day. He had been leaving the house and going in and out of his office.

Can't he see that I'm begging for him to fuck me? Probably not since I'm sprawled unattractively with oversized clothes and my hair in a messy bun.

I sighed, throwing my phone on the couch and making my way to his office. Since he isn't daring to leave the confines of his work space, I'm going to have to drag him out off it. And if I have to walk naked inside for him to notice me, I'll sure do it.

However, my laziness had other plans, so I didn't bother changing onto a sexy outfit, and open his office door in the same clothes I was lounging in. 'He's seen me naked, why do I care.' My conscience told me as I shrugged, making me way inside the dark and aesthetically pleasing room.

"What are you doing here, doll?" His eyes look from his computer and drink me in, a smirk forming on his face even though my body is hidden over layers and layers of comfy clothing.

"I haven't talked to you all day," I said, trying not to sound too whiny.

"I was about to look for you," he answered, eliciting a smile from me. "Gray is coming in an hour." That smile quickly faded. I thought he was going to fuck me. I whined under my breath.

"Don't worry, you'll have fun," he smirked, making me roll my eyes and walk out of his office. I guess if he's coming I'll have to take a shower and change. At least I'll have two eye candy to eye all night, cause I may be blond but I'm not dumb to not notice the attractiveness of Aaron's friend, Gray. What more could a girl ask for than being alone in a room with two hot older men?

A woman alongside them.

I would just be a walking jello-O if that were to happen.

After I took a nice relaxing shower, helping get the laziness out of my body, I brushed my hair, letting it dry naturally, and put on some less loungewear clothes. I put on a comfy satin cream-whiteish set, not bothering with any jewelry since I was just going to spend this Saturday inside.

I walk downstairs, finding Aaron sitting on one of the couches at the living room, Gray diagonal from him. Fuck, I'm nervous. What do I say to two undyingly gorgeous men?

"Madison, nice to see you again." My overthinking is stopped once Gray's velvety voice says my name.

"Hi, same to you," I say with a polite smile, standing awkwardly behind them. "Do you want me to go and leave you to do what...you were doing?" What is this guy even doing here?

"No, we want you here, actually. Come here," Aaron answers, his blue eyes looking my way with a glint of mischief. I take a seat next to him on the sofa, my skirt riding a bit to show the full half of my thigh. Aaron's hand goes instantly to there, caressing my skin slowly as he looks at Gray intrigued as he talks about something I'm not bothered to hear. I look at Aaron, whose back is rested on the end of the couch, his legs slightly opened as his hand keeps drawing idle circles on my bare skin.

I watch as Aaron and Gray keep talking, feeling rather left out as I hear them talk business and blah blah blah. Aaron's fingers start to travel up my thigh and under the fabric of my skirt. I tense as I feel his fingers make my skin tingle with goosebumps. Gray keeps talking, Aaron nodding his head and adding a few words when he find necessary. I'm shocked when he grabs me by the waist carelessly and places me on his lap, as if it was just a normal thing to do in front of one of his friends.

The hand that was on my thigh keeps caressing me there, while the other one snakes across my waist, keeping me still. His breath skins my neck as he tells Gray something. All I hear is faint words flying across the hot air, "yes", "we should", "what do you think?"

"If you want this to stop just say your safe word, Madison," Aaron whispers behind my ear, my body tending to what is about to come, a near future I'm both aware and utterly clueless of.

His fingers move to my inner thigh. I look at my lap, watching as my skirt rides up, revealing more skin than appropriate, but not enough to showcase what his fingers are doing. He slowly and softly treces my lips over the material of my panties, noticing I'm already wet from the teasing he's been doing since I sat on the couch.

"Fucking slut," he huffs in my ear as if unimpressed. However, I estad of making me ashamed of myself or the situation, it just makes me wetter.

"Go sit on his lap." The words make my body tense, words that are louder than the last ones, intended for Gray to hear. I look over to the other diagonally, a smirk forming on Gray's face as his eyes travel down my body. "We can stop this if you want," Aaron whispers in my ear, encouraging me to stand from his lap and making my way over to Gray.

Grey eyes look me up and down with a content smirk, and I slowly descend to his lap, my back making contact with his hard chest. I'm scared to move or grind against him, and I'm undoubtedly more lost when they go back to their chat as if nothing has happened.

Gray's hand goes to my waist, running his fingers over the exposed skin. His other one goes to my thigh, which he spreads slightly.

I find my eyes going over Aaron, as he looks at me and Gray, surprised that his possessiveness doesn't lash out and screams for me to go back to his lap. But he knows Gray. That's the difference. He trusts him.

Gray starts to move my body slowly on his lap, his hands on my waist and thigh making my sex grind against his cock, which is slowly starting to grow underneath me. They keep talking as Gray grinds my body against his, the material of his jeans brushing against my clothed clit at times, and making me moan softly.

His hand goes in between my thighs, teasing me as it runs over the probably flushed skin. My body heats at the image of Gray fingering me as Aaron watches, and I'm Oh-so-close when he moves my panties to the side and runs his finger down my opening. He coats his fingers in my wetness before circling my clit with that same finger, a moan leaving my lips. Aaron chuckles and I can't help but squirm at his actions. He's letting another man touch me before him. Letting another man make me come with his fingers.

Gray keeps circling my clit, but now his thumb, as two fingers push inside of me, curling and making me see stars. I'm moaning and squirming as his fingers keep pushing me to the edge. But what is most erotic about this situation, is the fact that they are still talking as if everything is normal, as if I'm just a fuck toy and it's Gray's turn of using me.

"Let go," Gray's velvety voice says behind my ear, and my body automatically obeys, trembling as the euphoria washes over me. His fingers don't leave my pussy, he keeps touching and teasing, his thumb rubbing my sensitive clit.

"I think it's best we take this somewhere else," Aaron interrupts. Gray silently agrees and I mumble a response. Gray pushes me slowly off his lap and I stand as Aaron wraps his arm around my waist and takes me upstairs alongside his friend. And in that moment, I realize why Gray actually came here for.

The big double door opens with the click of the key as it pushes inside the lock. My body tingles in preparation. Sex in this room is the most erotic thing ever with Aaron...so how will it be with two men instead of one? I'm sure my body isn't yet repeated for what it will go through.

"Undress," Gray commands, and I find it both weird and arousing hearing another man order me around.

I slowly and teasingly take my clothes off, even though I'm dying to just get naked and submit to this two gorgeous men. But I'm also nervous, anxious. Will I be able to go through everything they'll put me through, or will that word leave my lips? The word that is able to end everything. Unbound.

The material of my shirt thumps as it falls to the floor, my shoes, skirt and underwear joining the mass of clothes, once that used to cover me and now left me naked and at their mercy.

"Lay down," Aaron says in a sexy whisper, and I walk to the king sized bed, feeling the cold cloth prickle my body with goosebumps. My eyes close, too scared to see what will happen next, yet dying to experience it.

I feel hands roam my thighs, "You're beautiful," Gray says as I look down between my thighs, watching the handsome man in only a pair of jeans, look down at me. I'm startled when I feel hands on my waist, and look to my side, watching as blue eyes stare my body as if it's the most beautiful thing in the planet. I have never felt as beautiful and sexy as I feel under Aaron's presence.

He hunches down, his lips coming down to mine and enveloping me in a never ending bliss. His tongue runs down my bottom lip, and then down my top one, tasting me as I open my mouth and let his tongue taste me. His teeth graze my lip, biting softly and sucking my bottom lip in his mouth. My hands grip the sheets, however, when I feel a hot breath on my sex and a tongue licking me up.

I moan, Aaron muffling the sounds as the kiss turns harder and I feel it in every bone in my body. Gray keeps licking me as he collects all the evidence from my past orgasm. His tongue moves to my clit, circling it as three fingers slide inside of me. My back arches at the intrusion, though I know I'll be soon filled with something thicker.

Aaron's lips move to my neck, leaving open mouth kisses as his friend keeps sucking me and making me moan and whimper. He sucks the skin on my neck harshly, without a doubt marking me. He moves his lips down my breasts, leaving me wet with kisses as he trails down. His teeth graze my left nipple, as his hand groaps and pinches my other breast.

Gray's fingers pump in and out of me, as his mouth keeps sucking my clit and biting it softly, and I'm already ready to come again. Aaron moves his mouth to my other breasts, sucking and kissing me, making me grip his black hair as I push him down. Gray keeps licking me and soon I'm coming again, this time in Gray's mouth.

I'm catching my breath, my body coming down from its high, when Gray keeps licking and pumping in and out of me. "I c-can't," I whimper as my body rubs against the cold sheets. "Not again, I c-can't." My body is over-stimulated, my clit sensitive, making me moan at the lightest touch.

"Shh," Aaron whispers against my lips. "Let us make you feel good, baby." He presses kisses to my lips and then my cheeks, and I nod frantically as I feel my body come close to another orgasm. My head throws back as I feel a burning pain in my pussy, knowing that Gray just spanked me there. He smirks as he goes back down to licking me up, and after a few minutes of his mouth on my pussy and Aaron's on my breasts and lips, I come.

My body is screaming for them to stop, probably red and sweaty all over, red and purple marks of Aaron's teeth and lips on my breasts and neck. However I'm not surprised when they don't stop their torturing, Aaron lifting me up in his arms and sitting on the bed and placing me on his lap.

I notice he is naked, as I feel his cock rub against my pussy. I moan and can't help but grind a little, making Aaron chuckle. Gray stands in front of me as he unzips his pants and lets them drop down. "You're going to take him in your mouth as I fuck this pretty pussy?" Aaron groans in my ear, grabbing my sex as he feel how wet I am.

His commanding voice urging me to answer him pulls me out of my thoughts, and I say with shaky breaths, "Yes, sir, I'm going to let you fuck me as I suck his cock." Aaron hums approvingly and quickly lifts me up, placing his head at my entrance as he impales me slowly, making me feel every inch of him.

Gray's hand gripping my hair takes my mind away from Aaron's cock shoving into of me, and he pushes my face towards his cock as it stands in front of me, pre-cum dripping from the tip. He smears it over my lips, and I suck the tip as I make out with it, running my tongue all over it. He seems to not take the teasing well, as he forcefully shoves his cock down my throat, making me gag and spit drible all over him.

Aaron kisses me behind my ear softly, a pure and erotic comparison to Gray thrusting his hips as he grabs my hair harshly and pushes my lips up and down his dick. He uses my face as Aaron's hips thrust upwards, his hands on my waist as he shove me up and down his cock.

My eyes close as I feel my body being used, my clit sensitive as it rubs against Aaron's balls each time he shove himself inside of me. I keep moaning around Gray's length, his cock going past my gag reflex as I try to breath through my nose. He pushes my face off him at times when I find it too hard to breath, letting me catch my breath as he soon starts to use my mouth once again.

"You like being used, don't you, whore?" Aaron whispers in my ear. "You like having two cocks inside of you. Are you imaging how it would be if there was one more filling all your holes?" Aaron's erotic words are what push me down, his hand snaking across my waist and between my legs, finding my clit, making me scream around Gray's length as I come. I feel Gray's hot cum shoot down my throat, some dribbling down my chin as I try to swallow it all.

Gray kisses me once on the lips, as a goodbye kiss. "I'll leave you two alone now. This is your moment." I thanked him with a smile, and I hear him dress himself as Aaron lays me down on the bed. I close my eyes, my body too tired to respond to anything. The bed dips at my side, and I open one eye before closing it, seeing Aaron lay down next to me.

"Did you like it?" He whispers as he leaves a mis on my cheek.

"I loved it. Thank you," I answer with a smile, moving my body closer to his and wrapping my arm around him.

"Just remember you're mine," he whispers against my lips, his tongue running over my bottom one. "Forever," he whispered too low to hear.

But I hear it.

I hear everything.

I have fucking changed tenses in this story a hundred million times. I swear when I finish writing this book I'm gonna edit it and it will all be in present tense. I'm just too indecisive to even choose a tense lmao.

Anyways, RIP that pussy ayeee.

Most of you wanted a threesome, as well as me, so here it is. I've never written one so I'm proud of this one. And I'm loving Gray, ngl. Wouldn't it be fun to have a story about him? Ok, now I'm just having too many ideas to write.

I know it's been a looong time since I have updated so I want to say sorry first, I don't know if it's a writer's block or what the fuck, but I had the idea for the chapter I just couldn't write it. Either way, I'll try to update once a week as before.

QOTC: Hypothetically, if there was a possibility of writing a book about Gray, would you want me to write it or nah? If I do write it just bare in mind that it will probably be next year or smth.

QBIB: What's your favorite color? Mines either purple or that light green that you see everywhere on Pinterest now.

Have a spectacular day, I'm leaving to do Astronomy homework, kill me pls,

Mart 𓆌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 11 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
525K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
1.8M 57.6K 50
"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxious. We could get caught at any minute, bu...
469K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...