You and Me • M.E fanfic •

By _Espinosa15_

In this story you will read about a girl named Hailey and a boy named Matthew. See how their lives change whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (end)

Chapter 19

79 3 0
By _Espinosa15_

-Matts POV-
"Guys, shush!" Nash said to me and Cameron as we walked into Hailey's room. She left her door open again, as usual.

"She's still asleep guys, maybe we shouldn't bother her..." I said trying to convince them not to get her. "That's the point, she needs to wake up" Cameron said holding a large bowl full of water. They planned to wake her up by pouring ice cold water on her.

"Cam, you ready?" Nash whispered and he nodded a yes.

I watched them pour all of the cold water onto her. She screamed then struggled to get out of bed. Nash and Cam just burst into laughter while I felt bad for letting them do that. I went over to her and extended my hand to her. She took it and I helped her up.

"Thanks Matt" she said shivering a little. She glared at the guys while she went to the bathroom.

-Hailey's POV-
The water soaked everything including the bed. My pillow and covers were all wet and cold. I just went along and got ready for the day and changed my clothes. I wore a black crop top with daisies all over it and jean shorts along with my black converse sneakers. I put my hair in a side braid and picked up some bracelets to wear.

As for my bed I just left everything to dry. I grabbed my phone and headed to Maggie's room. I knocked then got let inside by her.

"Hey Maggie, wanna hang out today?" I asked sitting down.

"Yea sounds fun, then we can go to see the boys on stage and stuff"

We left to the elevator. I pushed the button and we got inside then headed to the lobby. Some girls came up to us for pictures. I smiled in the pictures and hugged them. Afterwards we got a taxi and got to the mall.

"Those girls were really nice" I said walking with Maggie.
"They are our fans"
"I never knew I had fans" I said looking at the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
550 1 29
Hailey falls for her best friend named Cameron Dallas. FFMBF
116K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
128K 2.6K 96
// M A G C O N B O O K // This book includes ... -ORIGINAL BOYS- (Ethan and Grayson Dolan are in a few chapters later in the book.) -M o e All rig...