Their little princess

By wizardic

Calista Blackthorn, fierce and tough 14 year old fighting her own darkness. After a long 9 years, she is sent... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Not an update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Not an update
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Epilogue
Readers

Chapter-32

16.8K 527 37
By wizardic

3rd p.o.v
Warehouse

In a dimly lit cell, there was a man throw up in the floor with his hands tied with chain, he had bruises on his body, especially on his face that appeared almost an hour ago. A thread of blood was coming down from the side of his face.

A man was standing beside him while pointing his gun on Peter's head.

Yes, Peter
.
.
.
Peter Scott

Peter was having a holiday with friends in Bali, only to get kidnapped by few masked mens.

Poor him, he didn't even expected in his dreams that his day will take this unexpected turn.

The ware house had guards standing at every corner, with guns in their hands ready to shoot any intruder. They are expecting someone,

Their boss

Victor Blackthorn

Few minutes later, Victor Blackthorn walked through the dimly lit corridor like a king he was.

Everyone bowed their head as they gulped with fear, especially because Victor was looking so threatening right now, his eyes burning with rage, he was followed by equally furious Diego Blackthorn who looked ready to slaughter anyone who dared to come into his path.

Victor stopped when he reached a certain cell, He gestured Diego to stand at the door before walking inside.

Inside the cell, a man was lying on the floor unconscious with all the beating he had.

The man standing with the gun, hit the unconscious Peter when he saw Victor his boss.

Peter slowly opened his eyes, when his eyes met the person who was standing infront of him, the anger in that person's eyes made him shrink more in fear.

"Who....who are you?" He asked, but received no answer, only a cold glare that could kill him, if possible.

"Why am I here....... Wh...what do you want" Peter asked stuttering.

Instead of answering, Victor took his phone and showed a photo.

Peter's eyes widened when he saw it, it was a photo of girl standing infront of zoo.

He immediately recognized the girl.

Callista

She looked grown up in the photo, but he could recognize her, how couldn't he,

She was the victim of his craziness, she was his source of time pass, she was the reason behind his hospitalization and bed rest for months.

"It's ...it's Callista" he whispered with a confusion clearly written on his face, How does this man know her?

Whoever was standing infront of him had this look on his face 'Don't dare to stop speaking' so he continued.

"She's Callista Blackthorn, My...My step sister, but she went missing 3 years ago"

"I won't tell again, speak every what you and your asshole of a father did to her, when I say everything, I mean everything, I don't want a single detail to be left out, DO YOU UNDERSTAND" Victor spoke with a low tone that literally sent Shivers through everyone who heard it.

Peter was confused and lost for words, he didn't know what to speak, all his father and him done to her was torturing, he don't know what this man is expecting.

"I ..I didn't understand, what..." Before when could complete, his face was met with a strong punch, that made him choke on his own blood and spit few broken teeth.

Before the man could punch him again, he started speaking. He spoke everything from the moment he met Callista at his father and Catherine's wedding day

He told how his father and him used to take pleasure in making her cry at first and how they started to hurt her physically. How he locked her up in basement till she passed out, how he and his father manipulated her mother to fully trust them and made her take Callista see a psychiatrist.

Then lastly how he made her mother Catherine agree to let Callista stay with him, and how he tried to rape her after getting drunk, only to get a scissor shoved into his stomach before he ran away.

Peter was speaking all the crimes he committed, but there wasn't any guilt in his eyes, which of course wouldn't help him out of the hell is is now. While trying to remember everything, In an effort to save his ass, he didn't notice the face of man who was standing infront of him,

If he had,

He would have realized,
.
.
.
.
.

What he had gotten himself into.

"Why did you do this?" A deep voice asked, making him shiver.

Peter was so lost in the memories that he no longer was the guy who got beaten up to death an hour ago, but he was now the manic who took pleasure in beating the 8 year old girl, which unknowingly brought a smirk into his face.

"I hated her, I hated her for trying to replace me, she was perfect, even as a child anyone could tell that she will ace at everything, that's what made me hate her more. At first even my father could stop speaking about her, Peter see how good Callista is at drawing, Peter see how she is good at that, good at this" Peter spat

"But, of course he's my dad, I know the sadist in him more than anyone, so I didn't have to wait much longer to have my fun with her" Peter spoke like a lunatic that he is.

Peter's eye widened in horror when he saw the man infront of him taking a gun from his back.

"Are...are you going to kill me?" Peter asked his voice trembling.

"I never planned to kill you" Victor said leaning towards him. " Did you think, a bullet will compensate for Everything you made my sister go through, NEVER"

"Si... sister?" Peter's eyes widened as realisation finally hit him.

Those eyes

The same eyes,

He failed to realise before.

"Victor....... Victor Blackthorn"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.9K 32
A volatile, brilliant young star of an award-winning tv series hits the headlines with his drunken, womanising, brawling exploits. With incredible an...
4 0 25
Following a heavy disagreement, One person's world is threatened with destruction. Follow their journey as they save themselves through struggle and...
27 0 12
Seventeen year old Kadlin with her best friend Daemon, venture into the Dark Forest for an adventure. But what happens when it all goes wrong?
20 1 2
Ever found out you were adopted? Imagine finding out that your birth mother is an evil sorceress from another realm! That is exactly what happened to...