The Wolf and The Hedgehog

Par nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... Plus

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

TRUTH!

315 9 3
Par nagisa_1422

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up the next morning, not actually wanting to go to the internship, but I didn't have any choice. Today we were asked to come in our school uniforms. I wore my uniform, brushed my hair, wore a cap and headed downstairs.

"Hey Y/N," I heard Katsuki behind me and felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist," I know you are going through something which you can't tell me, but just know that I am here ok?"

"Thank you Katsuki," I said turning around and hugging him tight as he hugged me back. I pulled away and saw his face was all beat up.

"What happened to your face?"

"Provisional training is beating my ass," He said growling and I chuckled to which he smiled.

"Beat there ass today!" I said ruffling his hair and he pecked my lips and said," You got it!"

"Y/N let's go!" Deku called and I looked at Katsuki and smiled.

"Be careful, Wolfie! Take care of her, Deku."

"I will Kacchan!" Deku said grabbing my wrist as we ran out the door waving Katsuki goodbye, and we were met by Kiri, Ochako and Tsu.

"Hey guys," Deku said," Going for your internships too?"

"Yeah, let's go to the train station together till we go our separate ways," Ochako said as Deku and her walked in front while I, Tsu, and Kiri walked behind them.

"Y/N, why are you wearing a cap? It's been a while since we have seen you wear a cap," Kiri said.

"Oh I just felt like wearing them today, plus it's sunny so I am saved from this heat"

"Okay!" Kiri said.

What was weird was that all of us took the same train, took the same turns, and were now standing in front of the same building. Hmm...well this is a little bit odd

The four of us walk into the main room and find the Big Three and a lot of heroes, including Dad and Grandpa Torino.

"Heyyo!" Mirio senpai said.

"You all're here too? And dad you too?"

"I got called in last minute for this meeting and I have a pretty good idea, what it is about."

"What meeting?" The four of us asked.

~Time Skip~

We all were sitting around a long table, with Deku on my right and Uncle Rock on my left, with Kiri, Ochako, and Tsu sitting in front of us.

"We're all here Nighteye, let's get started," Ryuku Aunt said and we paid attention to the front where Sir was standing.

Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joined conference to share intel we've acquired required regarding the Yakuza group the Shie Hassakai and what we've believed they might be planning."

"Hold on I feel like I am missing something really important here, Shie Hi what now? Kiri asked as he looked at Fatgum

"Some bad guys are doing to do some bad things and they called for a meeting to tell us about it. tryst me you guys are very important in this case, especially you Kirishima." Fatgum replied 

"All right! Let's begin from the beginning. for the past few weeks, those of us at Nighteye's agency has been conducting an investigation connected to Shie Hissakai, a small organised group of criminals," Bubble Head said.

"What prompted this?" one of the heroes asked.

"A robbery by a group called the reservoir dogs."

"Oh yeah I heard about that recently."

"The police thought it was an accident but some of the details didn't add up so we tailed them. It seems like they contacted the member Twice of LOV recently."

"LOV? As in the league of villains?" Ochako asked with a scared expression.

"Can someone please explain why a bunch of high schoolers are present in this meeting. I don't care if they are from U.A. If we have to stop everytime to explain them, we would never actually get to the main point," Uncle Rock said and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Rock Lock these students are called because they are somehow involved in this case, especially these two," Fat gum said pointing to Tamaki and Kiri.

"We are?" Kiri asked dumbfounded and I giggled.

"I want to go home," Tamaki said as we sighed.

"Okay, so the head Chisaki has a quirk called Overhaul," Sir explained," He can disassemble things and then reassemble them. A quirk that can completely break down matter and a bullet that can break down quirks. According to what Deku, Lemillion and Artemis found out on their encounter with him on his patrol is that he has a daughter named Eri." Hearing her name made me frown and look away with a guilty expression.

"There are no birth records but when these three met her, they saw that her limbs were covered in bandages," he said hinting at something so horrific that I didn't realize my claws and fangs were out and I was losing control.

'Y/N calm down, you are losing control. We can't do that in here,' Scar said and I stooped myself.

"Could he do something so horrific?" Aunt Ryuuku asked.

"Unfortunately yes, in a world of superhumans if you can dream it you can do it."

"Wait, what is he talking about?" Kiri asked.

"Once again why do we have this children? I am gonna say this once so listen carefully. We're wondering if Chisaki is using her body to make bullets and selling them in the black market," He said and I growled looking down.

"No," Everyone gasped in shock.

"To be certain we are not sure if he is selling the bullets. We have no hard evidence, but we do know that he is making alliances and giving out samples so maybe it is still in the testing stage. If the completed drug can completely make one lose their quirk, imagine the devastation it will cause."

"Tch, would have saved us a lot if these three here would have saved the kid when they had the chance," Rock Lock said and I jumped on the table my claws around his neck my fangs out my eyes burning scarlet.

"DO YOU THINK IT IS EASY FOR US? YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN A SMALL GIRL COMES TO YOU FOR HELP AND IS IN YOUR ARMS FOR ONE SECOND BUT THEN GOES BACK TO HER MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD DAD BECAUSE SHE SAW HIM THREATENING HER TO KILL US, SO SHE WENT TO HIM WILLINGLY TO SAVE US. AND I JUST STOOD THERE DOING NOTHING, BECAUSE I COULDN'T BECAUSE OF THE STUPID ORDERS AND PROTOCOLS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW. SO PLEASE SHUT YOUR CRAPPY MOUTH UNCLE, CAUSE BELIEVE ME THE MOST FRUSTRATED PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM IS THE THREE OF US, NOW KNOWING THAT WE SENT HER BACK TO HELL BECAUSE WE COULDN'T SAVE HER!" I said growling and looking at him with an intense glare as others stared at me and Zuku put his hand on mine.

"N/N that's enough..." he said and I climbed down as Mirio senpai stood up from his seat.

"We'll get Eri back!" he yelled as Zuku and I said together," We will save her this time, at any cost!"

"Indeed we will, that's why we have come here afterall."

"Let's get started, a child is in danger that's important her. You got a plan Nighteye?" Aunt Ryuuku asked.

~after the meeting~

After the horrific meeting, we returned to our dorms without talking to anyone. The next day we went back to school as we were kept on standby as the pros were trying to locate Eri's location. Today we went to Gym gamma for training. I had requested to wear my hero costume to train more. Dad had put us, interns, in one group while dividing the rest of the class into groups.

"Y/N, how you holding up?" Ochako asked as I pulled the hood of my costume over my head covering my eyes.

"I won't be able to think straight till I rescue her Ocha," I said in a low voice.

"We will save her N/N," Zuku said patting my back.

"Alright, Y/N and group climb this structure in as little time as possible. This will help you increase your stamina and increase you core strength."

"Dad, can I use my werewolf form. I need to train more..." I asked looking at him with sad eyes, as he smiled and nodded," okay but you gotta do it thrice."

We all stood in a line in front of the huge structure and looked at each other with serious expressions.

"Let's do this Y/N," Kiri said showing his fist as I fist-bumped him and turned into my werewolf form.

"Ready? Go!" Dad said and we started climbing. I used my claws and started climbing the structure. It took me only 15 seconds to reach the top and saw my friends were climbing with everything they got. I jumped from the top as my rest of my classmates gasped. 

"These guys are on a different level," Jiro said.

"They really picked up some tricks while they were away. Hey TELL ME WHAT YOU LEARNED!" Katsuki yelled.

"Sorry Can't!" Kiri and Zuku yelled back as he growled and I growled at him as he stared at me with a shocked expression.

I started climbing again and repeated it one more time. My friends reached one by one after I finished it in a minute, Zuku following with Ochako, Tsu, and Kiri.

~Timeskip to lunch break~

Ochako wanted to sit with me so the Dekusquad had joined us, the Bakusquad for lunch. Zuku was on my right and Katsu on my left. Everyone was goofing around while I just stared at my food, everything that happened ever since I met Eri going through in my head.

'Y/N, you gotta eat something. We will save her, tell Zuku too. he is also not eating.'

'Yeah Scar, I know that we will save her because if we can't then I dont know what I would do.'

"Zuku, eat your food please," I said looking at him with sad eyes

"You too N/N," He said and we both started eating, my vision getting blurry from the tears forming in my eyes.

"Y/N/Deku?" We heard Katsuki and Ochako called us, looking with worried expressions.

"You know you can depend on us. We are friends after all," Iida said and after hearing that we both broke down crying as everyone at the table looked at us in shock

'Y/N, please stop crying,' Scar said.

"S-sorryy guys," I said wiping my tears.

"Yeah heroes shouldn't cry," Zuku said as I nodded.

"No, heroes can cry sometimes, here I'll share my soba with you," Todo said as I smiled at him.

"Thank you Todoroki-kun," Zuku said.

"Everything will be fine, teddybear," Katsuki said hugging me and I nuzzled into his warmth.

"Thank you Katsu," I said as he kissed my forehead.

We will save you Eri-chan. We will bring you out of the darkness. Whatever it takes.

All right that's it for this chapter. Hope you guys are liking this story! PEACE OUT GUYS!!✌️✌️✌️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 61 12
You are a girl that had eaten an extremely strong Devil Fruit called the Druid-Druid Fruit. After meeting the Strawhats, you know going with them wil...
175K 2K 8
•°. *࿐ ❝you're scared of the way i make you feel because you don't want to feel anything❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... hidden behind fak...
183K 5.4K 29
You: (y/n) okami quirk: wolf (you can do anything a wolf can) you've been best friends with bakugou ever since birth and your as confident as he is...