the framed soldier

By Nightfighter45

Izuku Yagi a boy born quirkless but given a chance to be a hero by his dad All Might but was framed for being... More

before reading
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
epilogue

Chapter 7

9.5K 124 53
By Nightfighter45

Izuku's POV

I was in the infirmary with Ruby as she was being healed by recovery girl.

Recovery girl: She will be fine by tomorrow afternoon just go home and get some rest.

She said to me as she walked out of the room. I checked the time 11:50 PM I left the infirmary hecking into the security system putting the recordings on a loop as I walked into the control room for the security bots that protect U.A.

Izuku: I'm in.

I said into the comms.

Taylor: Good the informant said she was the only one that checks the control room but put the devise in a place that can't be found.

Izuku: Roger.

I said as I found a place that made the device hard to be seen. As I was placing the device I felt a weight on my stomach.

Izuku: "Shit I've been caught!"

I thought as I slide from under the control system to see the Informant.

Izuku(relieved): Oh it's you Midnight. You scared me for a second.

I said as I tried to get up only to get pushed back down.

Midnight: Aids and HIV really? You think I wouldn't have found out that lied you told them?

My heart dropped when she said that as she rubbed my chest.

Midnight: Seams I need to punish you.

She said licking her lips.

Timeskip

I limped back to the dorms getting a weird look from the class.

Blake: What happened to you?

Izuku(shock): I-I don't want to talk about it.

I said limping to my room when I heard the class except for Yang Blake Kastuki and Weiss talk about Ruby.

Iida: I can't believe they let a killer stay at U.A.

Mina: I think Ruby should have stayed gone if she is going to just kill us.

Every word they said made my blood boil more and more to the point I thought it could be lava.

Izuku: "Those bastards."

I thought as Yang walked into the room, Her eyes red.

Yang: I can't believe you Ruby just beat the crap out one of your classmates that shot her in the gut and you think Ruby in the villain. Izuku's right you guys are fakes.

She said as Iida stood up.

Iida: Momo defended herself from that villain she kills people for money and assaulted a fellow student.

By this point I had enough and stepped out.

Izuku: If what you say is true then you are just as much of a villain as us seeing how you assaulted me when you thought I was a damn traitor.

I said shocking him.

Izumi: That was different you were framed Ruby tried to kill Momo.

Izuku: And I ought to kill you for what you did to me!

I shouted shocking the class.

Izuku: You guys were the ones that sent me to prison where I was recruited by the CIA lost my arms and legs and not to mention where I learned how fucked up this world truly is and if given the order make no mistake I'll follow through with a smile on my face.

I said walking off as Yang followed.

Yang: Thanks for defending my sister back their.

Izuku: No problem I hate it when people talk bad about my wife.

I said not realizing my slip up.

Yang: Wait wife?

Blake: that's what I heard.

Blake said coming out of nowhere as I realized my mistake.

Yang: when did this happen?

Izuku: Oh I think I have a assignment that needs completing by tomorrow. So I'll see you in the morning.

I said trying to get out of the situation I got myself in but before I could run Blake made clones to hold me down.

Yang: Why are you calling her your wife.

I tried to think of a lie but her eyes when red.

Izuku: Because were uh married.

I said preparing for a fight.

Yang: Well at least she found the right guy.

Izuku(confused): Huh?

I was confused.

Yang: what you're a good guy and provide that you would kill anyone who hurts her if anything you're better then any of the other people in this school.

Blake: and the perfect choice for any girl.

Yang: Wait if you were disowned what is her last name.

Izuku: *sigh* I took her maiden name.

I said as an Idea popped into my head.

Izuku: You hate the school right.

Yang: Yeah.

Blake: Nothing but fakes.

Izuku: Then lets talk.

Time skip

After talking with Yang and Blake I was walking to my room going over the orders I received from command two weeks ago. Suddenly there was  knock at my door. Opening it I saw Diaz on the other side.

Izuku: Diaz what are you doing here.

Diaz: We have one of the leagues members in the interrogation room.

I smiled at the news.

Izuku: Well lets go.

I said stepping out of my room and following Diaz.

3rd POV

The principle and the U.A. staff were in the room beside to the interrogation room looking at the member of the league of villains Dabi. Soon Izuku walked in with a folder and a blow torch.

Izuku: Dabi or Toya Todoroki as you originally when by before your "suicide".

Dabi's eyes widened at the mention of his real name.

Izuku: very interesting abused by your father the number one hero. Endevor right a hot headed individual no pun intended.

The news shocked the U.A. staff the number one hero abused his own son. Izuku then threw the folder on the table.

Izuku: Just so you know you are in CIA custody now meaning I can do what ever I want to get what I need. Now where is the league and what is their plan.

Izuku said each word laced with venom.

Dabi: I don't know who you are but I'm not saying shit.

Izuku smiled at this.

Izuku: Good it's always more fun after they scream for mercy.

Izuku said lifting his helmet showing his face scaring Dabi before putting it back on and grabbing the blow torch.

Izuku: You know it takes 1500 F to cause a third degree burn and can cauterize nurves in the body.

He said igniting the blow torch.

Izuku: And a blow torch is 17x hotter than that.

Izuku said grabbing Dabi by his neck.

Izuku: Now talk.

Dabi: Screw you.

Izuku: Wrong answer.

Izuku said sticking the blow torch to Dabi's shoulder as the room filled with the smell of burning flesh and Dabi's screams. The flame burned though the epidermis and dermis searing the nerves and muscle as pain radiated trough his body. Izuku stopped after burning Dabi's bicep then he stuck Dabi with adrenalin to keep him out of shock.

Izuku: Were not done yet.

Izuku said before starting on dabi's chest getting more screams out of the man. The hero's on the other side of the one way mirror were horrified by Izuku's brutality.

Inko: Dear God.

Inko said trying to keep the the contents in her stomach where it belongs. While the rest of the staff was sickened at the display and sad that they made the class cinnamon roll into this flesh and metal demon that can scare Nezu. As Izuku finished torturing Dabi he set the torch down.

Izuku: willing to talk now.

Dabi burned and broken finally spoke.

Dabi Masfuitu Shigaraki plan on joining forces with the yakuza.

Izuku turned off the torch and pulled out his pistol and swiftly put a bullet into Dabi's head killing him instantly shocking the staff. As he walked out of the room he was confronted by All Might and Inko.

Inko: Izuku what the hell was that?

Izuku: What else tying up lose ends.

All Might: But son killing is wrong.

He said only to have a gun aimed at him.

Izuku: I was sent to prison without a trial is that the hero way talk about justice but when some one is accused you immediately say he's a criminal how hypocritical it is of todays hero's.

He said as he tried to walk away but was grabbed by all might.

All Might: We aren't thro-

Bang!

All Might was frozen as he had a bullet pass be his head cutting his cheek.

Izuku: I missed on purpose try that again and I will put a bullet in both your lungs and watch as you die.

He said walking away and meet up with his team.

Mareti: We got the location who do we need for the op?

Mareti asked trying to get drone footage of the base.

Izuku: We need people that we can trust people like our friends from operation 40, taskforce 141, delta force team metal 0-1 and so on.

Taylor: Those are the best of the best. Is this mission that important.

Izuku: These shit stains ruined my life I want their heads on a spike in the middle of the town.

He said rage and determination in his voice. The team nodded.

Taylor: When is the other operation going to start?

Izuku: there are still task that need to be complete but the operation is not to far off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.3K 24
in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned on him neglected, bullied, outcast of s...
446K 8.5K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...
93.6K 1.4K 30
An: Similar to the original but with a few twists. Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy. He was happy about his life within the school of his dr...
119K 2K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...