Cat

By musashden

Terry must adjust to the newest member of the bat-family. Can they be effective partners in crime-fighting or... More

Cat Chapter 1
Cat Chapter 2
Cat Chapter 3
Cat Chapter 4
Cat Chapter 5
Cat Chapter 6
Cat Chapter 7
Cat Chapter 8
Cat Chapter 9
Cat Chapter 10
Cat Chapter 12
Cat Chapter 13
Cat Chapter 14
Cat Chapter 15

Cat Chapter 11

44 3 0
By musashden

Tac was worried - he felt like he was losing Terry. He didn't know where this insecurity came from. When ever Terry looked at him he was all smiles despite the recent cases that weighed on him. Especially after dealing with Donnie and Tamara. Tac found himself focused on more missing children. He told Bruce he wanted to do more and they were coming up with plans to open youth centers and location services. Their plans involved reusing old abandoned buildings on the lower levels of Gotham but in order to refurbish the buildings and make them inhabitable involved a lot of city council meetings and red tape.

It seemed like everything lately was leaving him exhausted and frustrated. Training with Dick, getting counsel from Barbara - trying to fit in time with Terry was hard. It didn't help that he still hung out with Dana at school. Thankfully the girls became obsessed with the aspect of a ghost haunting the halls. Dana's attention went to the ghost for a week instead of Terry. Tac tried to put on his 'normal teen' act but it was hard to take it seriously even if the ghost was crushing on Blade. He needed something to take his mind off it all.

"Hey." Terry said as he came in his room. Tac hopped up and hugged him. "I got your text. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted a minute. Just you and me."

"Oh?" Terry asked as he shut the door.

"I feel we've been like two ships passing in the night lately." Tac answered. Terry leaned in for a kiss but Tac backed up a little. "I wanted... to umm..."

"Make out? Me too." Terry smiled. Tac still kept his distance.

"No."

"No?"

"I wanted to take things further." Tac pulled the sash on his bathrobe and let it fall off his shoulders. Even though Terry had seen him naked before his eyes went wide. "Do you want to?"

"Yes!" Terry couldn't help but smile wide when Tac stroked him through his pants. He pulled his shirt over his head before he pulled Tac in close and kissed him. Tac felt a little nervous but he pushed his worrying thoughts away as Terry trailed his mouth down his neck. Reminding himself that Terry was not going to hurt him. The feel of Terry's tongue on his neck sent sparks flying through him. His mouth and hands were warm as they roamed all over. Terry moved to the bed and pulled Tac with him.

They stopped kissing for a moment as Terry eased them down to the mattress. They wrestled for a bit but Terry let Tac win and sprawled out of his back. Tac knew he was just pretending to be held still but it made him smile. He leaned down and continued their kiss. Soon after Terry rolled them over – pinning Tac under his weight. He heard Tac gasp but he just kept going. He ran his hands up his thighs, over his flat stomach - flicking his belly ring. Tac returned his enthusiasm until Terry ran his hands up Tac's arms and held his wrists.

"Mm!" Tac tried to turn his head and tell Terry to let go of his wrist but he couldn't. So he bucked and Terry took it the wrong way. Terry pushed his hips down harder. A move that only made Tac squirm more. Being constrained was making him panic. He tried to move his wrist and Terry held him tighter. Tac jerked his head to the side and finally Terry pulled out of the kiss.

"Terry stop!" He yelled louder than he meant to. Terry jumped off him like he had been burned. Tac froze as Terry stood on his knees over him.

"What? I'm sorry." Terry said. Tac sighed and blinked slowly. He took a deep breath through his nose.

"It's alright." Tac said. "I should've told you I don't like being held down like that."

"Oh? ....Oh! I'm sorry." He said again when he remembered how Tac had been kept tied up for years. It made Terry angry for a few seconds, the muscles in his shoulders tensing. He didn't want to think about it right now, not when they were like this.

"It's alright." Tac repeated as put his hands on top of Terry's. He relaxed as Tac sat up a little.

"Well..." he moved his hand up Tac's thigh and gave it a little squeeze. Watching Tac's expression to see if he enjoyed it. His long lashes fluttered and his lips quirked into a small smile. "Tell me what you do like." Tac blushed at Terry's sly grin. So many things ran through his mind as Terry sat there – eager to follow his instructions.

"Kiss me—" Terry moved down and kissed Tac. He ground himself into Tac's thigh, now painfully hard in his pants. He went to reach for his arms again but caught himself before he did. He cupped Tac's face instead before he moved his hand down his chest. Skin to skin contact was amazing after his week of getting beat up. Tac was smooth, soft and smelled like magnolias. When Terry fumbled over his nipples Tac moaned into his mouth. Terry's mind was racing. Tac raked his nails gently down his back and rolled his hips up into Terry. He broke the kiss to say something. "What else?"

"Stroke me." Tac exhaled. Terry glanced up at Tac when he sifted his fingers through Tac's downy pubic hair. Tac arched his neck back and moaned when Terry's fingertips slid over his erection. Terry paused for a second - Tac was too lost in the sensation to give him pointers. So for the moment Terry just touched him the way he liked to be touched. He nudged Tac's legs open a little further and worked him slowly – toyed his index finger on the underside of the tip. "Unh!" Tac arched into his hand. "Terry."

"You good?" Terry asked.

"Yes...yes..." Tac moaned. He seemed to gain a bit of his wits and pulled at Terry's belt buckle. Terry managed to tear himself away for five seconds to shed the rest of his clothes. Tac sat up so he could see. "Wow." It was Terry's turn to blush. He was modest - compliments always made him little giddy. But he had never gotten one about his dick before. "I nearly forgot you were so... gifted." Tac stared at him a moment longer. Drinking in the sight of Terry. Tac ran his hands down his chest – slowing his pace when he came to Terry's hips. His eyes traveling over Terry's cock again. Fully erect and glistening at the tip. Terry keened when Tac gripped him. A few strokes had him bucking into Tac's rhythm. "Terry, have you been tested?" Tac asked. Terry kissed him quickly and then looked like he was in thought.

"I was tested for T.B. in juvie." He said. Tac laughed as Terry moved down to his neck – placing a few pecks under his jaw.

"That's not really what I meant but you answered my question." Tac said. "Do you have a condom?" Another pause to think.

"Yeah, actually I do." Terry said before he moved to get his pants. Tac crawled up the bed towards his nightstand. He opened the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube he had 'just in case'. Wondering if that was the same reason Terry carried around a rubber with him – he was curious as to how much sex Terry had that he needed to have it with him. He decided this was not the time to entertain such thoughts.

Terry turned around, condom in hand and smiled when he saw Tac. He had made himself comfortable against the pillows – his legs spread wantonly. He summoned Terry with his finger and Terry crawled up the bed to him. Tac took the condom from him, opened it and rolled it on.

"Hm...you made that look easy." Terry remarked. It usually took him like three tries to get it right and then he always worried whether or not he did get it right. Tac chuckled as he uncapped the bottle of lube. He took Terry's hand and spread some on his index and middle finger. "What's this for?" he asked.

"Boys don't get wet." Tac explained. He was panting a little as he guided Terry's hand down. They both jumped when his finger tips connected with Tac's pliant skin. Terry seemed content to just take his time and slowly rub back and forth but Tac gave his arm a little tug. "Go ahead. Put them in." Tac tensed. "Ah! One at a time and do it slowly. Okay?"

"Okay." Terry could hear his heart pounding. It seemed so loud but so did everything else. His breathing, the sound Tac made when his index finger slipped inside. If he didn't know any better he'd swear the room was on fire. He was slippery with sweat. The latex around him nearly full with precum. Another finger and Tac was almost howling. Terry kind of liked making him squirm this way. His barriers seemed to come crashing down as Terry gently prepared him. The tension in his muscles eased and Terry could see how flexible he really was. He used his free hand to push Tac's leg up higher. He eased his fingers in deeper and watched Tac's face for a second to see if he was hurting him. He was pleased the find Tac was deeply enjoying himself - a big grin spread across his lips as he bucked into Terry's hand.

"That feels so good." He moaned. Terry was surprised he enjoyed it so much considering what happened to him. He tried not to think about it but at the same time marveled at how tight he was around his digits. It felt different than any girl he had been with but not so terribly foreign that it put him off. "I'm ready." Tac sighed. His face was flushed – his lips rosy and swollen from Terry's ardent kisses.

"Really? You want me to—with my— I'm not too big?" Terry asked. Tac chuckled and gave Terry a few slow strokes.

"No, I'll adjust. Come on." He pulled his hand back slowly and once he was out Tac rolled on to his stomach. "This position is easier." He explained without being asked. Terry smiled when he got to grope over Tac supple backside. He was right - they would line up better, it was easier to see where he was aiming. He took a deep breath before he guided his erection in. "Ahh!" Tac's shrill yelp surprised him and Terry stilled his movements. "Don't stop."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Don't stop!" Tac demanded. Terry pushed the rest of the way in – marveling at Tac's exquisite heat. He watched Tac keen – not realizing he had come to rest right on his prostate. He was writhing around – bucking slowly into Terry. After a few seconds he got the hint and withdrew. Tac gripped the sheets tightly. Just for a second thinking Terry really was too much for him to handle. It hurt but he wasn't in agony. He handed Terry the lube. "Might need more of this." Terry stilled and patted Tac on the shoulder - reassuring him before he poured more on himself. He slide back in - easier this time but when he pulled out he added more just to be sure. Tac let out an appreciative moan. He sounded less pained so Terry got into a rhythm.

"Damn..." Terry sighed. Tac was snug but the lube made him so slick. It was amazing. Thousands of sensations colliding at once. Terry touched every inch of Tac he could reach. He had never felt anything like it. Tac just kept moaning his name, begging for more and Terry gave it to him. He gripped the sheets and moved faster. Leaning over Tac's back to kiss and nip at his neck and shoulders. Tac looped his arm under Terry's and raked his nails down his skin.

"Oh God!" Tac gasped and tossed his head back. "Ah-!!" Terry groaned when Tac suddenly constricted around him. "Fuck!" Tac shuddered as he came. He let out a little whine as he spilled all over the sheets. "Keep going." He instructed when he felt Terry slowing down. He arched his back - sending Terry deeper inside him.

"Tac..." Terry gasped. His inner walls were almost painfully tight now. Just three thrusts later Terry followed him over the edge. A million tingles shot up his back, exploding at the base of his skull and spilling through every nerve in his body. He nearly collapsed on top of Tac afterwards – catching himself on his elbows and easing down on top of him instead. He laid there, his face buried in Tac's neck – breathing in his flowery scent for a few minutes while they caught their breath. He pulled back and Tac turned over so he could get more kisses. They didn't say anything for a long time, just shared the same air and a few loving kisses.

He smiled at Tac who returned his euphoric, sated expression. Tac reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a few tissues. He cleaned off his abdomen and carefully peeled the condom off Terry. He dropped them in the trash and sighed. "That was amazing."

———

Terry wasn't really worried when Bruce called him in to talk. However his internal alarms started going off when Bruce met him in the study instead of the cave - and he had Tac sitting in one of the arm chairs. "Close the door." Terry paused for a second, glancing at Tac as he pushed the large door shut. Tac just shrugged as Terry came closer and sat down next to him. "Before I start is there anything you two want to tell me?" He asked as he placed his phone on his desk.

"No. Not really." Terry said.

"We had sex." Tac admitted.

"Tac!"

"He's not stupid Terry." Tac said. "Apparently we are though - I totally forgot about that damn 'nanny cam'." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I had stopped checking it but there were a suspicious amount of motion alerts at 3 AM." Bruce said. "I'm just glad you're not sneaking out." He held out a piece of candy and Tac readily accepted it. "I appreciate you telling the truth."

"I'd appreciate it if you deleted those videos." Tac said.

"Well since you're underage I'd have to." Bruce said. "I've already wiped the hard drives and disabled the camera."

"Really?" Tac asked as he unwrapped his candy.

"That being said I'm going to remind you that you are only 16." Bruce said before he glared at Terry. He blushed. "Legally, Tac isn't old to consent to anything you do to him."

"Bruce I—

"I trust you to keep that in mind from now on." He interrupted.

"If you want us to stop fucking in your house just say that." Tac said bluntly.

"What I want is for you to make better decisions." Bruce quipped. "I fully realize it's your body and you can do what ever you want with it but at the same time you are still very young."

"You don't trust Terry?" Tac asked. They both glanced at him before they looked at each other again.

"I'm trying. It's really difficult to trust anyone with someone I hold so dear. I just want what's best for you Tac. You've been through so much—"

"Exactly!" Tac interrupted. "I'm trying to get back what was taken from me. I don't want to be scared to be with anyone. I need to able to do it without being high or spliced. I don't want one terrible event to define me or keep me from enjoying sex."

"You're sixteen." Bruce pointed out again. "Sex should not be a concern for you."

"Yeah well it is." Tac crossed his arms. "There's no 'taking it back' for me."

"Bruce has a point." Terry finally spoke up. "We did kind of jump head first into this. It might be good to pump the brakes a little."

"You regret it?" Tac asked in an accusatory tone.

"No. Of course not. But I'm not an idiot - you don't have to fling sex at me to keep me interested in you."

"I thought it was what you wanted."

"I want you." Terry said before he took Tac's hand. "Sex has very little to do with it. But don't get me wrong... it was really really great. But if you feel like I'm drifting away just tell me. We can hang up the cowls for a night and go do something together."

"Are you for real?" Tac asked. Terry frowned at the way he scoffed. "If you don't want to do it anymore just tell me. Save that 'good boy' act for some other dumb bitch."

"This again? Why do you do that?" Terry asked.

"What?"

"Every time things go beyond purely physical you 'attack' and try to push me away. You were fine kissing me at the party but as soon as I try to start our relationship you try to end it. I offer to take you out on a date and you accuse me of not really wanting you."

"What do you want from me Terry?"

"I want to treat you like a human being. I want to treat you like a person and not a sex object without you taking the offensive. I want you to be more than that to me. You're worth more than that - you deserve better than that. Your value shouldn't be measured in sexual favors." Terry said as he stood up. "You're so much better than that. And when you realize that... well you have my number." Terry walked off, leaving Tac and Bruce sitting there in shock.

"You and I have a lot more in common than I initially realized." Bruce said after a few seconds.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Tac asked absently.

"A ferocious fear of intimacy." Bruce nodded. "I used to do the same thing. If anyone got too close I'd drive them away somehow. Treat them like crap, like I only needed them for one thing and if they offered anything else it was pointless. The women that thought they could 'fix' me - I'd toss my body at them until they didn't want it anymore. They wanted to 'know' me and I couldn't allow that."

"Why?"

"I was scared." He admitted. "I didn't want anyone knowing all the dark things that fly through my head at any given moment. After all if they knew what made me vulnerable they could use it against me."

"Let me guess - it was just unfounded paranoia?" Tac asked. "Is that the lesson here?"

"No. Not at all. A lot of the women did in fact use my love for them to disarm me. Your grandmother was particularly good at that. The very last time I let her get away with it she left me at the alter."

"Was that the last time you saw her?"

"... I can't remember. When she did that I just buried it. Put that hurt in the same place I put all the rest. Lesson learned. Never again."

"She must've felt the same way. She never even told you about my dad... or me." Tac said. "But you're lying, when you say you don't let people in anymore. You let me in." Bruce shrugged.

"There's always an exception. Especially when it comes to my own flesh and blood." Bruce said before he patted Tac on the head. "Plus Terry is right. You deserve it." Tac snorted and batted his hand away. "Listen to me." He sat next to Tac. "That deplorable man took more from you than you realize. He took your childhood, your blood, sweat and tears. But he took your confidence as well - made you believe you were only good for one thing. That if you're not 'givin' it up' then you were worthless. You have to stop believing that lie."

"Even if it is a lie, Terry is too good for me."

"No he isn't." Bruce said matter of fact. "Honestly I think you can do better." Tac chuckled. "In fact the Prime Minister of Canada has a gay son and I think you two would make a handsome couple."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Also Lucius Fox the third is openly bisexual. Lucius Junior and I are still on speaking terms. Want me to put in a good word?"

"Well... I'm not going to say no." Tac shrugged.

———

Tac tried for days to come up with what he was going to say to Terry. He practiced in the mirror, he tried writing it down, he said it to Ace and all the dog did was yawn and go to sleep afterwards. He decided what ever he was going to say would come to him when he stood in front of Terry. His confidence wained because of a brewing crisis with Shriek. Maybe this wasn't the right time to discuss it but he could tell Terry was feeling unappreciated lately. The entire city wanted him to give himself up to Shriek. With the exception of the few people that knew it was actually him under the mask.

"Hey... can I talk to you before we go?" Tac asked. Despite his protest Tac was going to back him up against Shriek.

"Sure, if you can." Terry said - trying to make light of the fact that in a few minutes they might not be able to understand each other.

"I'm trying really hard to get this right. All of it. But you know this life - it's hard to juggle it all. I'm sorry I've been snapping at you but it's even harder to let someone see the real me so I put up this act and end up coming off like a total asshole. Being with Jack was easy but nothing worth having comes easy. We're gonna have to really work together. So if you want to we can start..." He trailed off when he realized Terry was looking at him quizzically.

"Prateen mi." Terry said before he looked at his watch. "Da men!"

"We have to go." Tac said before he injected himself with his splicing serum.

Cat met up with Batman at the towers when he figured out how Shriek was effecting the entire city. He came for them outside and fired on Batman immediately. Cat dodged and slipped into the shadows while Shriek went after his main target. He got a message from Batman telling him to find a way to stop the interference. Shriek tried to stop him but he slipped into a ventilation shaft and dropped down right on Ollie. Fighting him was interesting. He had never gone up against someone who was spliced. And he was stronger than he looked. "Shut it off before I break everything in here with your face." Cat hissed.

"Bring it on pussy cat." Ollie goaded him and they wrestled around the control room. Cat slashed at his back and Ollie grabbed him and slammed him into a control panel inadvertently breaking it and setting the device into over drive. Ollie pushed him aside and ran to escape. The building was going to collapse from the vibrations. Cat found his way back to the surface and looked around for Batman. He was still battling Shriek although Cat heard him try to warn Shriek that the towers were about to fall on him.

Cat lost track of him. The building came down on top of them creating a giant dust cloud. Cat managed to jump through the window of an adjacent building and its structure was solid enough to withstand the destruction. When the dust settled Cat emerged from the building to find the Batmobile hovering over him. "Are you alright?" He heard Bruce through the comlink and sighed.

"I'm fine." He said. Honestly the only injury he had were a few cuts. He pressed the location beacon in the Batmobile and is moved a few feet to where it said Batman was. Cat looked around but saw no sign of him. He tried not to panic and went to search through the rubble. The police and rescue crews showed up after a few minutes but they were of no help. Apparently they were only there to figure out why the building came down. And even though Cat told them they seemingly ignored him when he said there were people trapped under them. He gasped when Batman dug himself out. The rescue crews seemed to suddenly care when he made an appearance but he just hopped into the Batmobile and sped away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 12K 22
Ryker, the new kid in school, meets Casper after he's been beaten up. Thanks to an art project they soon become close and both of them reveal secrets...
5.8K 260 19
Dick Grayson's life has never been easy, but he'd like to think it's been going better lately. He's been operating mainly out of Gotham again for alm...
6K 150 9
Maybe Robin has had enough of the way he has been treated. What if the way his team treated him was taken more seriously. How would he handle this?
112K 2.8K 27
Damian is often thought of differently. He is different. Just not in the way they think. Not only was he raised by assassins, but his mother's side...