Corpse X reader

Por KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... Más

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Break in

1.2K 21 5
Por KittyBloom14

Reader pov

As I hear someone coming in the front door, I hide under my bed trying to not be seen, I text corpse as fast as I can without making noise

Y/n - "corpse helps me please someone break in. They break my window please gets help"
Read: one second ago

"Fuck", I mumbled under my breath I hear a them throw stuff around,as tears rolled down my face as I try not to make noise. "Please hurry corpse " I say quietly as I hear them walking up the stairs.

Corpse pov

I was gonna text y/n to see if she was up next thing I knew I got a text from her and when I open it my face went pale as I read what y/n wrote and quickly grab my keys, I call the police on the way to y/n house as fast as I can go, when I get there I run to her house as I came close to her door I saw her window was broken

I ran in. I try to figure out where y/n was without let the person in her house know I was here, I heard y/n yell as I ran to her room where I her yell.

I ran, I became really angry when I saw him, forcing a kiss on y/n, a knife on her throat and pushed her against a wall. , as soon as I saw that . I push him off making sure the knife didn't cut y/n.

I beat the person up and making sure he is knock out before see if y/n was alright.
"Y/n!! Are you ok, are you hurt, did he do anything to you" I try ot hold her but she put her hands up like I was gonna hurt her, "I'm sorry, I'm not gonna hurt you I promise" she nods as I pull her in for a hug, she sobbing in my chest and I run my finger though her hair as I try to calm her down. " shhh it okay, your safe now I promise "

I hug her tightly, the cops came to take him away, i look at her, she was still crying and overwhelmed of what just happened, I asked her if I could pick her up to put her In my car to go to my house which is safer right now , she slowly nod and i pack some of her clothes and all the things she needed since her window need to be fix and lock need to be replaced.

I pick her up taking her to my car I put her stuff in the car and started driving to my house, as we drove I hold her hand and rubbed it trying to calm her down a bit more.

after we get to my house , I put her up and her things and bring them inside, I lock my door and my house had a wall around it Since I was famous. So no one can get i until I let them in. I put y/n on my bed, i and her if she want a warm bath, she nods and I start running it for her.

She sit up grab a pair of her pj and head to the bathroom with me, I put a towel for her when she gets out, I was about to leave when I felt y/n hand grabbed mine. "P-please stay I'm scared to be alone: I pull her into a hug and softly say " of course I will, I will turn around so you can get undressed and get in.

I look down as y/n get undressed as soon as i heard the bath water. "Are you In . Can I turn around" she softly say yes and turn away , I sit down in front of the door , I lock it to make sure she was really safe and that she can relax more.

Me and her talk for bit and she wrap herself in a towel and I told her I was gonna be on the outside of the door so if she needs help she can call and I would be able to hear her, I unlocked the door and step out and wait for her to be done.

when she came out , she hug me tightly,I told her to my room and laying her down on my bed, and I lay beside her, holding her and
cuddle with her tightly so she can be as close to me as she can. I kiss her head and waited for her to go to a before I let myself go to sleep.

When I wake up , Y/n was still sleeping and  I hold her tightly, to make sure she knows that she was safe, I hold her as I wait for her to wake up.

Readers pov

I was half asleep when I felt corpse holding me tightly, I immediately felt safe and nothing is gonna hurt me, I was feel lucky to have him, I started to wake up, I look up at corpse "morning " I said softly.

He look down at me, smile a bit "morning, how are you doing"  He said . I took a breath, "I'm getting there, still a little shaking up" as I thought about it , tears beings to roll down my face.

Corpse saw and hugs me tightly and trying to calm me down by rubbing my back, i hug him back tight, , he kiss my head and hold me while I calm down.

Hey guys hope you enjoy it, thank you for reading it

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 130 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...
1.2M 47.5K 56
"i am used to destroying myself so other people can't." - Weston understood why he thought this was a bad idea. She was a mom, for fucks sake. ...
5.4K 172 27
It's just another day for me, then I just happen to see him in the corner of a room, he was reading a suicidal notes! I am a suicidal maniac myself s...
8.5K 225 15
Styx, a small streamer and youtuber gets invited to play among us with friends when her internet crush joins the party. Will they fall in love or wil...