Innocent Aurora (𝙽.𝙼) (disc...

By flowerosevey

When Damon and Stefan open the tomb underneath the abandoned church looking for Katherine, they never expecte... More

Cast.
1. Awaken
2. Secrets unraveled
3. Alter Ego
4. Betrayel
5. Changed
6. Escape
7. Closer
9. Failure
10. Chicago
11. Secrets
12. Pt.1 Prank Night
13. Pt. 2 Prank Night
A/n-1
14. Two friends
15. Another Disapointment
A/n-2
16. School things
17. Expiriences with doppelgangers
A/n-3
18. Him
19. Blissful times
A/N-im sorry
A/N HELLO!

A/n-4

4.5K 34 1
By flowerosevey

Hey so I decided to post another story, I would really appreciate if y'all checked it out. Don't worry I'm not forgetting about this one. I'm too proud of it.

It's called invisible, and it's tvd too. I'll write 2 or 3 chapters and then post them but there longer and so it might take longer to update.

I want to thank you all for the support your giving me and it makes me want to keep writing, so thank you all for enjoying this book.

I love you all and stay safe<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 20.7K 31
β†’ "I hate them." I say, animosity laced in each word. My brothers abandoned me-they left me, in the middle of nowhere, to die. I remember that day...
27.8K 1K 32
He was a King without a Queen. She was a Queen without her crown. Two halves of the same soul, destined to be together forever. ~.~.~ Talia Monroe...
212K 5K 51
[Second Book to The Unveiling Truth] For two months she was taken by the devil, she misses her home, her family, her friends. But mostly she misses h...
74.5K 1.6K 44
What if there was one person who was even stronger then Klaus? What if she was his bestfriend and grew up with all of the Mikaelson? Why haven't we h...