Ms.Heartbreaker // saida (k.d...

By shinryujinned

Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date... More

Character Introduction
1
2
Just Read
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
PLEASE READ
17
18
important but read if you want to
update about me...

14

1.8K 78 78
By shinryujinned

2 days later and it was finally time to announce Class 1-A's exam results. Ms.Kwon stood in front of her students and looked at the paper with a smile. It seems to be good news.

"First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm proud of all of you for making it this far." She started.

"Now let's start with your scores..."

Myoui Mina : 297/300

Son Chaeyoung : 293/300

Minatozaki Sana : 294/300

Kim Dahyun : 298/300

Im Nayeon : 293/300

Yoo Jeongyeon : 294/300

Hirai Momo : 293/300

Chou Tzuyu : 295/300

Jackson Wang : 291/300

Mark Tuan : 292/300

Jeon Jungkook : 293/300

Kim Taehyung : 294/300

Lalisa Manoban : 294/300

Kim Jennie : 296/300

Park Chaeyoung : 295/300

Kim Jisoo : 295/300

"Congratulations! All of you passed with high scores!"

The whole class cheered, knowing that their class got the highest scores in the whole Senior High Department. Class 1-A was always known to be the smartest class since Elementary.

...

As celebration, NaJeongSaJiMiDaChae decided to hang out at Sana's mansion and watch movies. But like last time, MoTzu wasn't there...

"I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!" Jeongyeon yelled and stood up on the kitchen island.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, what the hell are you doing?! Are you drunk on alcohol or something?!" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon confusedly,

"Yes but not alcohol! I'm intoxicated with your love~" Jeongyeon said with a smirk.

"What the actual fuck?" Nayeon muttered quietly.

"So I, Yoo Jeongyeon, would like to ask you, Im Nayeon, to be my date to the upcoming prom!" Jeongyeon announced to everyone in the room.

"SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" Everyone chanted.

"So, Nayeon, yes or... yes?"

"OF COURSE IT'S A YES YOU, DUMBASS!"

Everybody cheered. Sana was howling, Jihyo was clapping like a proud mother, Mina was smiling, and DubChaeng was jumping around like kids.

"OUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO PROM TOGETHER~"

...

After a while, Dahyun was thinking of something. Something that only she was thinking about. MiChaeng couldn't think of it, 2yeon couldn't think of it, even MoTzu can't.

'Is she gonna ask me out to prom..?'

She was brought back to reality when someone suddenly covered her eyes. They were soft to the touch and felt familiar...

"Sana?"

"Correct!" Sana smiled and kissed Dahyun on the cheek.

"Come with me!" Sana told Dahyun and dragged her all the way upstairs.

They ended up on the balcony, staring at the aesthetically pleasing sunset.

"An amazing sunset, don't you agree?" Dahyun asked Sana.

"You asked me that on our first date, what does it mean?" Sana questioned Dahyun while smiling.

"You'll find out sooner or later, Minatozaki. For now, I want to ask why you brought me up here?"

Sana wrapped her arms around Dahyun's waist while the latter wrapped her arms around Sana's neck, "Because...

... I wanted to ask if you'd like to be my prom date?"

Dahyun became shocked and her eyes widened, "Really..?"

"Yes, really, you dork..!" Sana chuckled at Dahyun.

"Then it's a yes..."

...

Meanwhile, Jihyo was left at the school office because she had to take care if Student Council President duties. But luckily, she wad with Daniel.

She groaned, "Ugh~ I wish someone would take me to prom! This president shit can get annoying too!"

Daniel chuckled at this and stared at Jihyo from the opposite table, "Really?"

"Duh!"

"Then let's go to prom together. I have no one to go with too. Let's be alone together." Daniel smiled and suggested to Jihyo.

"T-That'd be nice..."

...

Today was the day that the girls dreamed of going to ever since they were little kids. Park Valley High's Promenade Dance.

NaJiMiDa were at the Kim-Im Household, getting ready for the prom. That meant complex, hair, dress picking, makeup, and shoes.

But it was easier for the girls at Sana's mansion. JeongSaChae and Daniel were simply picking out suits and skirts (for Sana and Chaeyoung) and getting their hair done by one of Sana's maids. Simple and light makeup unlike NaJiMiDa.

And here are the results :

...

"Okay, are you guys ready to pick up the girls?" Jeongyeon asked while the rest nodded.

...

"Are you girls ready to see the others?" Nayeon asked while the other girls said yes.

...

A knock on the door was heard, NaJiMiDa elegantly opened the door and was met by JeongSaChae and Daniel.

"You look nice, but I look better." Nayeon told Jeongyeon jokingly and linked arms with her. They went outside and walked towards Sana's limousine.

"You look very cute, Chaeng." Mina smiled and stood in front of Chaeyoung.

"I could say the same to you, Elegant Minari~" Chaeyoung said with a charming smile.

"Shall we?" Chaeyoung asked Mina and pointed to the door in a chivalrous way, making Mina laugh.

"You dork, let's go."

Jihyo walked towards Daniel and smiled at him, "Well hi there, person that is alone."

"Right back at you, Park." Daniel joked.

"Why is there a red heart in your pocket?" Jihyo asked and stared at the piece of paper that was stuck on Daniel's blazer.

"That's where my heart is located, duh. Why? Do you want it? Do you want my heart?" Daniel asked, lowkey flirting.

"S-Shut up..!" Jihyo stuttered and walked away from Daniel.

"Wait for me!" Daniel laughed at chased towards Jihyo who was walking towards the limousine.

Now it was time for the couple you all are waiting for... SaiDa.

"You look beautiful.." Dahyun smiled softly.

"You too.." Sana blushed, creating a comfortable silence.

Sana started to slowly lean in, Dahyun did the same. Their lips were getting closer and closer...

"YAHH! SANA AND DAHYUN, HURRY UP!" Nayeon yelled, followed by multiple car honks.

Sana and Dahyun became startled and jumped away from each other. They both blushed hardly because they realized that they were about to kiss.

"L-Let's go..." Dahyun stuttered and walked beside Sana.

...

You must be wondering, what about Momo and Tzuyu? Well here you go!

They were already at the venue, standing side by side while staring at the band playing music on stage.

"Tsuki ga kirei desu ne, Tzuyu-san?" Momo muttered quietly, but Tzuyu heard it.

"What?" Tzuyu asked, pretending like she heard nothing.

"N-Nothing, Tzu."

============

EXPECT MAJOR DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
10.9K 525 29
When Mina an 18-year-old straight girl becomes a love interest for her celebrity crush she feels the need to put boundaries.
91.1K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.
435K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...