[Under editing] You and I - M...

By gobulldogs_

Emilia is a 24 year old girl in her last year of uni, studying in sports science. Her life completely changes... More

Characters and A/N
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred and One
One Hundred and Two
One Hundred and Three
One Hundred and Four
One Hundred and Five
One Hundred and Six
One Hundred and Seven
One Hundred and Eight
One Hundred and Nine
One Hundred and Ten
One Hundred and Eleven
One Hundred and Twelve
One Hundred and Thirteen
One Hundred and Fourteen
One Hundred and Sixteen
One Hundred and Seventeen
One Hundred and Eighteen
One Hundred and Nineteen
One Hundred and Twenty
One Hundred and Twenty One
One Hundred and Twenty Two
One Hundred and Twenty Three
One Hundred and Twenty Four
One Hundred and Twenty Five
One Hundred and Twenty Six
One Hundred and Twenty Seven
One Hundred and Twenty Eight
One Hundred and Twenty Nine
One Hundred and Thirty
One Hundred and Thirty One
One Hundred and Thirty Two
One Hundred and Thirty Three
One Hundred and Thirty Four
One Hundred and Thirty Five
One Hundred and Thirty Six
One Hundred and Thirty Seven
One Hundred and Thirty Eight
One Hundred and Thirty Nine
One Hundred and Forty
One Hundred and Forty One
One Hundred and Forty Two
One Hundred and Forty Three
One Hundred and Forty Four
One Hundred and Forty Five
One Hundred and Forty Six
One Hundred and Forty Seven
One Hundred and Forty Eight
One Hundred and Forty Nine
One Hundred and Fifty
One Hundred and Fifty One
One Hundred and Fifty Two
One Hundred and Fifty Three
One Hundred and Fifty Four
One Hundred and Fifty Five
One Hundred and Fifty Six
One Hundred and Fifty Seven
One Hundred and Fifty Eight
One Hundred and Fifty Nine
One Hundred and Sixty
One Hundred and Sixty One
One Hundred and Sixty Two
One Hundred and Sixty Three
One Hundred and Sixty Four
One Hundred and Sixty Five
One Hundred and Sixty Six
One Hundred and Sixty Seven
One Hundred and Sixty Eight
One Hundred and Sixty Nine
One Hundred and Seventy

One Hundred and Fifteen

167 7 43
By gobulldogs_

The next morning I am woken up by the light shining through the curtains. Marcus and I must have been so tired, that we forgot to close the roller shutter, and even the curtain. I roll over and expect to touch Marcus' hair, but the further I reach, the more I realise that he's not in bed. 

My eyes fly open as I sit up, scanning the room for the tall brunette... 

He is nowhere to be found. I decide to get up and head downstairs. I throw one of his jumpers on top of my pyjamas. I then slide my slippers on and walk down the stairs. 

"Morning." I say with a smile when I see Josh, Ads and Baz all sitting on the couch. I look for the brunette boy who has captured my heart, but there is still no sign of him. I frown as I make my way to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Where could he possibly be at 8:30 in the morning? 

Dunks comes over with a concerned look on his face, which makes me even more confused. 

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he sighs, grabbing his phone out and turning it to face me. 

There in big bold letters are the words: 

EMILIA MARTINELLI SPOTTED ON A DATE WITH PATRICK CRIPPS... 

This captures my attention and I take the phone out of Josh's hand to read the article. 

On the 10th of May 2021, Western Bulldogs AFLW player and upcoming superstar Emilia Martinelli was spotted with Blue's superstar Patrick Cripps. 

A few months ago, it was confirmed that Emilia was dating Western Bulldogs superstar midfielder Marcus Bontempelli, with their most recent post together being a day before she was spotted with the out-of-form blue. 

We know that Bontempelli and Cripps are very good friends hence the reason as to why Emilia was with Cripps, but it does make us question whether or not there is more to the story than we actually know. 

In saying that, confirming our suspicions of Martinelli and Cripps being in a romantic relationship, a photo was taken of the two of them locking lips over brunch. Clearly they are something more than friends, cause we all know you wouldn't be locking lips with your boyfriends friend if you didn't feel anything for him would you now? 

It also confirms that Emilia did cheat on Marcus, meaning this could have a detrimental impact on Bontempelli's form, and will shake the Western Bulldogs Football Club, as their most loved couple has been broken. 

Scroll down to see the pic of the two locking lips....

I finish reading the article in shock. I look at Dunks who doesn't say anything. 

I want to scroll down further, but am scared about what I am going to see. I know damn well I did not kiss Crippa, we had brunch and talked about stuff. This article is definitely fake and obviously they want to try and cause a rift between Marcus and Patrick, which will not happen.... well, I think it won't anyway. And plus, this is the same bloody company that wrecked Marcus' and i's relationship ages ago, when Melissa wrote that article about me and him. 

I brush those thoughts out of my head and scroll down to see the photo. Sure enough, there is a badly edited photo of Patrick and I "locking lips." I cringe at the photo and give the phone back to Josh, who is watching me intently. 

"What the fuck did I just read?" I say looking at him, and he says nothing. Baz and Ads get up from the couch and come over to Josh. The three of them look at me, waiting for an explanation. 

"Don't tell me you think this shit is real?" I ask looking at the three of them and they don't say anything. 

"Oh come on, seriously. You know I would never cheat on Marcus. That photo is fake." 

"How can it be fake?" Baz asks and I sigh, pulling up the original photo on my phone. 

"This is the actual photo." I say shoving it in their faces. 

They grab my phone and look at it, zooming in to check if it's edited, and obviously it isn't. I don't know how I am so calm right now when Marcus has probably seen the photo and that is why he is M.I.A. He probably... no, most definitely thinks I cheated on him. 

"So you're saying this is the original?" Ads asks and I nod. 

"Yes, of course it's the original." I say, my voice cracking. There's a moment of silence before Josh says. 

"I believe you Em. The photo you just showed has to be the real one, or legit one. The more I look at the one in the article, the more I can tell it's edited." Josh says flicking between the photo in the article and my one. I sigh a huge sigh of relief. Josh always believes me; everything that has happened, Josh has believed me and I love him for it. He knows when someone is bullshitting or when they are not. I am clearly trying my hardest right now to compose myself and not break down in tears because Ads and Baz don't believe me, but Josh did, and I am so glad that he did. 

I look at Baz and Ads who don't seem as convinced. I know Josh will try and convince them later, which is one worry out of the way. But where the hell is my boyfriend? 

I know he can get very hot headed in these situations... He better not have... 

"Oh shit..." I say and my face drops. I look at Josh and he knows exactly what I am thinking. Without saying anything I grab my car keys and we both race to the car.... 

Marcus' POV 

I'm mad, I am so fucking mad right now. How could he do this to me? One of my closest friends. I trusted him. I trusted that he would do the right thing and fix his friendship with her, but of course he had to betray me. 

He's so jealous of me and how I have her, the girl who he claims to love, that's why he wanted to take her out for brunch. And Em. I can't believe she would let him kiss her. 

When that damn article popped up on my phone this morning, while I was watching Em sleep, I was so mad, I couldn't be in the same room as her. At first, I balled my eyes out, sobbing quietly so I didn't wake her. I had to get out of there, so I went and sat in my car and cried until that sadness turned into anger. I punched the steering wheel, probably broke my hand with the amount of pain it was in, but sped off down the road. 

That damn picture won't get out of my head. The thought of his lips on hers, just ignites a pit of fire in me and there is no stopping me. As I am driving, the photo pops up over and over again, it's like a reoccurring nightmare, only it's happening during the day. 

I am definitely not thinking straight when I pull up in Patrick Cripps driveway. I turn my car off and sit there for a bit. The picture surfacing in my brain, and that's enough for me to get out of the car. 

As I start walking to the front door, a picture of Em flicks through my head. It's of her and how she would feel if I go and bash the shit out of Cripps. I stop, halfway between the front door and my car. 

I have two options here. I can turn around and walk back to my car and pretend like I never came here. Or, I can walk up to the front door and let all my anger out by yelling and beating the shit out of Cripps.... 

***

Oh dear. I wonder what Marcus is going to do...

Also does Em and Josh get there on time? Or are they too late? 

Remember to vote and comment! 

Next update should be out soon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.8K 45
15-year-old Katerina Steele was a prodigy; academics were her life, but football was her escape. Due to her gifted academics, Kat was given more opp...
3.4M 20.6K 5
Emilia Petrova is a nerd at school for certain reasons but inside she's really hardcore and when her mom gives her a deal she knows she can get she's...
41.5K 1K 150
A Marcus Bontempelli Story Catie O'Sullivan, a famous musician running away from her seemingly wonderful life unexpectedly meets her match when she's...
42.8K 1.3K 115
Tahlia Bontempelli, the younger sister of Western Bulldogs superstar Marcus Bontempelli, is a 23 year old girl who is a High School Teacher. If there...