||SWEET||...

By messerjelly

๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ ~ Tw More

๊งINTRODUCTION๊ง‚
||ror||
||who were you with||
||common room||
||georgealicious๏ฟผ||
||astronomy tower||
||euphoria pt.1||
||euphoria pt.2||
||revolting||
||things happen||
||fuck everything||
||the Gardens||
||"get on top of me."||
||home||
||IDK||
||Out||
A/N
|01|

||proudly placed||

590 17 17
By messerjelly

Longer chapter, but okay.
✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

He's been touchy and frustrated. Sexually. I haven't granted him anything because he still refuses to tell me what he did and it's starting to get annoying when he begs me to not leave the room and when I do he gets insanely worried if I return later than the half-hour time limit. Then I remember that he's the one who asked for my shelter and quite honestly I don't have to listen to shit he says so most of the time I'll carry on with my day unless I don't want a five-hour lecture from him.

I walked into the room after a quite interesting conversation with Draco which got me thinking. Who would have taken him as one who is really into conspiracy theories? And now–currently I'm starting to doubt my existence. So, I'll have to thank him for that. (fr tho I'm obsessed with conspiracy theories like *chef kiss* DELICIOUS)

When I open the door I see him laying in the most uncomfortable looking position with one leg hooked up in my headboard, the other curled up under himself, one hand with a lighter the other holding a cigarette and his head handing off the side of the bed.

"You alright?" I asked him as I put my bag down next to the door to make my way next to him on the bed.

"I'm fine," he replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That time of the month?" I asked him seriously trying to bite back a smirk which was mostly successful until he looked at me with 'shut the fuck up' eyes, "so that's a yes." I smiled devilishly.

"Yeah, " he turned over so that he was laying down on his back as a normal fucking person would, "and I'm getting cramps really bad— right here," he said as he palmed himself.

"Dang. That sucks." I started to get up but he grabbed my arm to look at him.

"C'mon Y/n, I know you want to." he was right, me not granting him any sexual pleasure also took a turn on me and I guess I could go find Draco for that but I don't think that would be appropriate anymore. There was always George but, it felt wrong using him like that and I do care about him— really. He's the best.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh and gave in. He stood up from the bed being as tall as he was completely towering over me with a lustful and hungry look in his eyes. He put a hand on my shoulder and slowly pushed me down to my knees, "good girl." he muttered in a low and unholy tone. Fuck this boy just gets hotter and hotter.

Once I was on my knees I looked up at him through my eyelashes taking a memory photo of the angle. His eyes are dark with excitement, strains of his long ginger hair falling into his vision, a growing smirk on his thin lips holding a cigarette between them, and his perfect freckles scattered along the bridge of his nose. Fred Weasley is perfect.

I palmed him through his trousers earning a low grunt and a view of his adam's apple as he threw his head back. The rate of my heartbeat instantly picked up and the wetness of myself began soon after. I continued to tease him through his trousers making intense eye contact with his growing bulge until I felt a hand sneakily creep into my hair and pull back until I looking straight up at him, "As much as I like this little game you're playing–" he began, "I'd be much more satisfied if you just put my dick in your mouth." And that did it for me.

I quickly unzipped his trousers and Fred let out a hiss of pleasure. I pulled down his jeans along with his boxers and his dick sprang up until it was head to mouth with me. (sorry I had to 😭🤣)

The tip was a pink colour and oozing pre-cum, veins were visibility popping out and soon I became even wetter than before and my heartbeat picked up again— both of them.

I wrapped one hand around the centre earning a sharp inhale from him along with a tightening grip of my hair he still held in his large, veiny hand. I looked up at him and began to stroke slowly and teasingly with a smirk growing on my face.

"F-faster." He mumbled with his head thrown back exposing his pale, blank neck, like an empty canvas— I want to destroy it.

I increasingly picked up my pace to which he started to bite his lip holding back his moans and soon after, I took his dick in my mouth. The sound that he tried to suppress came out as breathy and feral moans and grunts.

Fred looked down at me once more, "You like that huh?" He said breathlessly as he panted and droplets of sweat began to trickle from his hairline, "f-fuck, you take my dick so good. You like that don't you? Of course, you do, you're a filthy little whore."

The increasing wettest of my pussy began to get dangerously uncomfortable.

Out of nowhere, Fred began bucking his hips forward into my mouth hitting the back of my throat causing me to painfully gag. Fred is big, very big and his circumstance is extraordinarily pleasing. He hit the back of my throat over and over again, luckily the breathing from my nose provided enough airflow to keep going.

"Shit, " his breathing began to become more shallow. I put one of my hands on his upper thigh and there I felt him begin to shake, he's going to finish soon, "I'm gunna cum, and you're going to take it like a good girl. That's right– my little cum slut." with a few final thrusts he came into my mouth. Then he pulled his trousers back up and did his belt.

Fred bent down on one knee to be on my level, he then licked the inside of his cheek and then took one of his knuckles to lift my chin indicating he wanted me to swallow. Once he brought his hand down he smirked and slowly shook his head.

"Did you think you were done?" he asked with a daring look in his eyes. "Oh Darling, we're just getting started." he chuckled. Fred slowly stood back up and skillfully unbuttoned his white-collared shirt exposing his toned, slightly sweaty chest, his chest slowly heaving up and down as he backed up to the bed and sat down at the edge fully taking his shirt off. Everything played in slow motion– enjoying every bit of what his godly structure was doing to me. He leaned back onto his hands and licked the top set of his teeth and chucked, "well you wouldn't want to keep me waiting would you?"

I walked over to him and caressed my hands over his chiselled chest, then I straddled his lap with a devilish little smirk, excited over what I was about to do. He looked at my hands and admired the way they worked exactly how they wanted them to. He took one and placed a kiss on it looking back up at me making eye contact.

"You're going to make Freddie feel good?" he asked. I nodded my head in response. "Good." then I pushed him on his back.

His cheat rising up and down in a state of pure bliss. Then I spit all of his cum on his chest. The warm liquid made its way between each of his packs and in between his chest dripping onto his neck. He threw his head back and grunted in pleasure. He then looked up at me with more lust than I've ever seen in one person, "Look at the mess you've made Love, " Fred grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me closer to him making me gasp at the sudden contact, "clean it up." I smirked at him and went down to where I was level to his V-line and seductively licked to his neck getting every last drop and he watched every second of it enjoying it all. He grabbed my neck again and pulled me into a kiss. Our tongs playing with each other– fighting to get the last drop of the sweet liquid. He pulled away slightly never opening his eyes, "Always such a tease Y/n."

"Only for you Freddie," I replied.

"That's what I like to hear." He answered back in a raspy voice.

I went back and took his bottom lip between my teeth and bit down earning yet another grunt. And that was it for him because he grabbed my hips and threw me down and felt up my body. No, I'm not perfect I have the occasional stretch marks, and more, but Fred makes me feel so good about my body.

"God, I can't wait to get these clothes off of you." And he did. Fred slithered his hands up my shirt and caressed my skin up until he reached my chest. He kneaded my boobs with each of his hands then took my shirt off, "No bra?"

"No bra." I smirked up at him. He continued to kiss my chest leaving deep bruises of pleasure. He snaked his hands under me and scratched my back causing me to arch into him. He left one hand in the small of my back and took the other one to the back of my head and into my hair pulling it to an angle where he could kiss the pulse in my neck. He loved feeling how fast he made my heartbeat and he sucked, bit and licked it. God, he knew what he was doing.

"Fuck." I whispered. He unlatched his teeth from my pulse and made his way down to the waistband of my trousers, making sure to abuse every bit of skin he could attach himself to on the way down.

Fred unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my zipper. The view of his naked torso made me anxious to continue. He then slipped my pants down and kissed all of my imperfections. Then my clit. He didn't waste any time sending me over. He nibbled and licked my clit over my underwear then took them between his teeth and slowly slid down my legs and threw them somewhere in the room.

"Muffliato— because we both know you'll be needing that." Before I could reply he dove in.

Fred used his middle finger to rub shapes in my clit, he started to suck everything up that my pussy let out, he then made his way back up to me an open mouth kissed for transferring all of the juices, "Since you didn't swallow mine you'll have to swallow yours." He said with a boyish smile on his face. I swallowed everything he gave me, "My cum slut." Then he made his way back down to my pussy and began eating me out. He used a curtain amount of pressure to lick all the way up in between my folds then he pushed his tongue inside of me fucking me with it. My hands made my way into his hair and pulled him in deeper. Fred scooped my thighs up and put them over his broad shoulders so he could go even deeper. I moaned out loud once he hit a point inside of me that has never once been touched before. And he hungrily sucked it causing me to moan louder and pull his hair. He got up and seductively licked his lips. "You taste so good." he then crawled on top of me. My hand went up to feel his chest and I slowly slid it down. I undid his belt then I slid his trousers down. He now was in between my legs, both of us completely naked.

Suddenly he pushed himself inside of me. We both let out grunts of pleasure and Fred threw his head down so that he could see where he ended and turned into me. He watched as his dick repeatedly slammed into me. Then he looked up at me meeting my gaze and hungrily slammed his lips onto mine. We kissed like we've been starved and no intention of ending it any time soon. One of his hands cupped my boob and the other was playing with my clit. I moaned into his mouth and he took the opportunity to transfer his saliva into mine which tasted of him, and it was a lot.

Fred continued to pound into me then he licked up my neck savouring the taste. He began feeling up my body until he was familiar with where it curved, where it didn't– everything.

"You're such a fucking slut." he gasped into my mouth.

"But– you like it– don't you Freddie?" I replied in between grunts.

"I love it." His thrusts became faster. My hands found their way into his hair and tugged on it to which both of us whimpered. When he heard my whimpers he looked stunned and his eyes darkened even more. He picked my thighs up and threw them over his shoulder so he could go deeper and he quickened his pace to where he was going at inhumane speeds.

His grunts and moans were music to my ears, his deep voice is so dark and full of lust and hunger. His thrusts became increasingly sloppy and with a few final thrusts, we both came.

Fred quickly dove his head down so he was level with my pussy, then he pressed three of his fingers to where he came, not letting any drip out.

I looked down meeting his gaze and watched the droplets of sweat slowly slide down from his forehead. His hair messy and a proud smirk placed upon his face.

His after sex look never got old and the same proud smirk played on his face each time. And the cigarette now burned out on the floor.

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎
So—
All I have to say is—

This ain't even half the kinks.

I just wanted to say the inspiration for this chapter was: I haven't read a fic where the bitch didn't swallow, she always does and... well let's just say y/n doesn't play by the rules of the game and neither does Fred thus making a ✨𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕐✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
63K 290 15
There will be spice/smut. 18+
1.6M 56.7K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
619K 10K 55
๐‡๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐‘๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ž๐๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ...