Ashes to Ashes

By Ms_Mischief__

What happens when the greatest love that you have ever known disappears at the snap of the fingers? You lose... More

Painful Memories
Revenge
The Invitation
Rain
Denial
Acceptance
Peace
Starling
Commitment
Hope
Impossible
The Dance
Teamwork
Testing
Decisions
Vormir
Trauma
Endgame
Aftermath
Choices
Epilogue

Ashes to Ashes Sequel Information

814 18 4
By Ms_Mischief__

Thank you all for the love on Ashes to Ashes. As a token of my appreciation, I have started the process of writing the sequel, which is simply entitled 'For Better or for Worse'!

I will be publishing what I've written so far and will continue working on it until it is completed. It will be published on my birthday, this Saturday, July 24th!

Be sure to follow and check it out! Thank you all again for the love and support! I'm so grateful for you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 276 17
"We've been apart for so long and now we're finally together again, and I don't want to feel apart when we're together." Post-Endgame! A continuation...
994K 26.2K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
3.6K 115 10
*only a short story* You just inherited a small Cafe when you meet a handsome stranger that you can't seem to avoid. When you meet him at his home w...
722K 17.7K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...