A Twist Of Fate

נכתב על ידי A_Fearless_Soul

Alani Davis is fresh out of high school and plans to leave the troubles that haunt her at home. With her now... עוד

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaptet 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 40

336 14 1
נכתב על ידי A_Fearless_Soul

"Elias... we can't." I try to get off the bed, but fail miserably as he hovers over me.

"And why is that?" He trails kisses down my neck until he hits my sensitive spot between my neck and collarbone. "You know you want it just as much as I do, that's why you're breathing is becoming more erratic."

I let out a breathless moan as Elias slips off his jersey that I'm wearing and before he can take off my black long sleeve undershirt we hear screaming coming from downstairs.

I look at Elias wide eye as he groans and climbs off of me. "Gets go," he grabs my arms helping me off the bed and guides me back downstairs.

The house is deathly quiet as everyone looks at the two siblings hashing it out in the kitchen.

"You just don't know when to shut up do you, Bell?" Logan screams his frustration to his sister. "Everything was going good and then you open your big mouth."

"It's not my fault you can't get over Lani. She's pregnant for crying out loud with Elias' baby. She loves Elias and you need to move on!" Bella fires back as she steps up to a now seething Logan.

"I fucking can't! I've tried, but no matter what, it will always be her! No one will ever compare to her." He whispers the last part.

"Well too fuc-" Bella's word get cut off by the loud sob of Hope as tears run down her face before she runs out the kitchen, pushing through the crowd to leave.

"Fuck! I forgot she was here." Logan throws his beer bottle against the wall and we all watch it shatter into a hundred tiny pieces as it hits the floor.

"Don't." I hold up my hand to Logan who is about to go after her. "I'll go. She won't talk to you right now. Give her space and in the mean time talk to your sister. You both need to stop this fighting."

I quickly run out the house with Elias following close behind me and sigh in relief when I see Hope. She's a crying mess, but at least she's still here. I can talk to her and maybe fix this for Logan.

"I'll be okay. I promise. Just stay here." I look up into the worried eyes of Elias. "If I need you, I will call you."

He nods his head before kissing me. "Just... please be careful." He looks back and forth between Hope and I until I nod in agreement. I watch him sit on the front steps before I turn back around and walk to Hope.

"Hope?" I say quietly as I sit on my knees in front of her and pull her in for a hug. "Are you okay?"

That's a stupid question to ask Lani. I scold myself. Of course she isn't okay.

"Why am I never good enough?" She cries out on my shoulder. "Why am I always the last option? He's only with me because he can't ha-have you."

"Shhh..." I rub soothing circles on her back. "That's not true. You are enough, he just needs time. The wounds are still fresh, Hope. It's only been four in a half months."

She pulls back and wipes her tears before looking at me. "You don't understand. I l-love him. How can I be with someone who can't get over his first love? How can I be with someone who still love's someone else?"

I frown as her words echo in my head. Is this how Elias feels? No. He would of told me. Elias doesn't keep anything from me. If I'm hurting him, he would tell me.

"I-I'm going to be honest with you, because I feel like honesty is always the key. It's going to be hard for Logan. He's loved me since he was six years old. It's going to take time to let me go and its still fresh for him. Give him time. He does care about you. He told me himself. You make him happy, Hope. Just... please don't give up. He's worth it, I promise."

"It's going to be hard." She whispers. "How can I be happy with him when he still loves you?"

I get off the grass and dust the imaginary dirt off before pulling her up beside me. I have an idea. "I think you should talk to my boyfriend. He should be able to give you some advice in that department. You see I love both Elias and Logan. It's hard to stop loving someone you loved your whole life. He knows it, but he also knows I will always choose him. Elias is the one for me and he can maybe help you. I'm sorry if me telling you our truths hurt, but I would rather know the truth then be told a lie."

I put him in the spot and as much as I feel bad, it needs to be done if it means helping someone else out. I'll make it up to him later.

"Can you have a talk with her, babe? You may be of better help in this dilemma?" I wrap my arms around Elias and step between his legs. "Please, babe. For me." I whisper the last part in his ear. He nods and releases his arms around my waist and kisses me.

ELIAS' POV

I watch as Grace goes inside before there's a awkward silence between me and the girl who's name I don't care to know. "So... what did you need to know?" I scratch the back of my neck as she stares at me.

This is so fucking awkward. I don't know what type of advice I could give her that she can't get from Grace or the internet. I mean Siri does know more shit then me.

"Ummm... how do you do it, how do you love someone who loves someone else? Does it not bother you? Does it not hurt?" She wipes her tears as she holds back a sob.

Oh this I can handle. It's as easy as playing football, especially when it's loving Grace.

"I found out pretty early on, but to answer your question yes, yes it did hurt and bother me in the beginning." I look straight ahead as a older couple jog on the other side of the street and I smile. "But it would hurt more, not having her. You see I can live with her loving Logan because for the longest time that is all she knew. I came in and took a place in her heart as well. Logan doesn't own her full heart anymore. He now shares it with me. For now. For now because eventually I will own her whole heart. I'm the one who has her. I captured her heart and showed her that she can love someone else. She chose me and she always will choose me." I take a deep breath before looking at Logan's girlfriend who has tears in her eyes.

"So you see. It doesn't bother me anymore. She loves me and I love her. If it was meant for them they would of been together. He lost his chance and I'm thankful for that because now I have the lov-" I'm cut of when she crashes her lips on mine and grabs my cock with one hand and the back of my neck with the other. For a couple of seconds I'm frozen in shock before I realize and shove her away.

"What the fuck?" I stand up and scurry away from her in horror before I run my hand through my hair. "Why would you do that?"

"I-I... you were there and we're both going through the same thing. I- I thought th-"

"You thought what? That you can just kiss me? What the hell is wrong with you." I angrily try to wipe away the feeling of her lips on me with the back of my hand. "We're not going through the same thing. Truth is Grace loves me. She chose me, where as Logan will always love Grace. He will always choose her." I fire out and watch her flinch as more tears pour out of her eyes.

Shit. I didn't mean to say that. My mother would be disappointed in me. I sigh before shaking my head. "Leave. Leave and don't come back. I don't ever want to see you here again." I turn around and storm into the house, making sure to slam the door behind me.

I look around and see Grace isn't anywhere to be found. Great the party has resumed as if nothing has happened. I look around and see Ben, Bella and Logan talking in the kitchen and I swiftly make my way to them.

"Have you seen Grace?" I ask looking between Ben and Bella and purposely ignoring Logan. I can't deal with him or his crazy girlfriend right now.

"She went upstairs to your room. She said she was tired and didn't feel good." Bella explains and I nod my head before turning away.

"Can I talk to you?" Logan pleas as he grabs my arm.

I shrug his arm off and turn around and face him. "No. You already caused enough damage. I don't know how many times I have to tell you before you understand. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that stops today. I need you to stop. Stop causing problems that involve Grace. She's pregnant and doesn't need this kind of fucking stress right now. I'm telling you this one time only..." I take a step towards him as my body shakes in anger. "If something happens to my baby because of you I. Will. Destroy. You. I promise you that. Oh, and one last thing, I think you need to find a new girlfriend because the one you have isn't very loyal to you, especially when she's under duress."

I watch his face morph from sadness, to anger, to one of confusion and back to anger before I turn around and walk through the crowd who is staring between Logan and I.

I unlock my door and step in and lock it behind me before walking over to the bed and seeing my Grace peacefully asleep. How am I going to tell her what Logan's girlfriend did without hurting her? She sees the good in everyone and I know it's going to devastate her knowing what her new friend did.

I sigh before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I make sure to scrub my lips clean and quickly, but quietly go to my room where I strip to my boxers before laying down and pulling Grace against my chest. I kiss her temple and caress her stomach before exhaustion takes over and sleep consumes me.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
2.7K 145 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
3.3M 109K 95
{18 + COMPLETE | FREE STORY w/ Paid Bonus Content • COLLEGE SPORTS ROMANCE} Wednesday Elez's father immigrated to America so he could be with her mot...
26.2K 1.9K 20
Becca had been burned one too many times by always falling for the wrong guy. None of her relationships had ever lasted more than a few months and th...