SHIVIKA SS:LOVE NEVER GIVES U...

By DiaJain912

This story begins after leap of 15 days (Kalyani Mills) but with my twist and turns. Hope you will like it. W... More

Author Note
CHAPTER 1
Author Note
Chapter 2
ABOUT ME
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
PROMO
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12[a]
Chapter 12[B]
Chapter 13
Important notice
Story Alert!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY

CHAPTER 17

1K 99 25
By DiaJain912

Arhant (with a smirk): So let's start with the beginning. I am Arhant Sehgal son of Armaan Sehgal and Roop Oberoi Sehgal.

When Annika heard Arhant is Roop bua son it was a bolt from blue. She doesn't know how she should react to this fact.

Annika: You are Roop bua son ....then... why... no one knows about you?? And even she didn't mention anything about you.

Arhant: What will she tell you?? That her son hates her?? That she did not love her son?? That she never tried to find how Arhant is? What is he doing?? No she didn't.

Arhant said it with a rage, it was clearly visible from his eyes that he hated Roop but the question was why??

After few minutes he continued,

Arhant: After Kalyani mills accident Ms.Roop was married to my father everything was done in haste to distract everyone from that accident. Dad had agreed to marry her due to a merger between their companies. .....On the very next year I was born, all were happy with this marriage except my dadi. She was not happy with the marriage at first but when I was born she was so happy that she forgot all the bitterness that she had against Ms.Roop..... Then after a few months we shifted to London.

And from there things started to fall down.... Ms Roop used to stay more than half of her time in India leaving me alone...my Dadi used to take care of me, dad and her fights increased, and when I was ten years old they decided to divorce each other.

On the night before divorce Ms Roop came to meet me one last time as dad had got my custody. On that night dad came home furiously and held Ms.Roop hand tightly and took her to the study. I had never seen him so angry. ...That night even Dadi was not there, so I quietly went near his study so that I could see what was happening, I could just hear the argument.

FLASHBACK

Roop: Why did you bring me here?? And what's your problem? I am here to meet my only son not to see your face.

Armaan: Only son??

Armaan started laughing while Roop was confused about what had happened to him.

Armaan: Roop at least don't say a lie now after all we are getting divorced and you will be leaving for India right?? Then you will meet your elder son right.

Listening to this, Roop's face colour faded.

Roop: Elder son?? Which elder son?? Armaan are you accusing me?? I never knew you would stoop so low.

Armaan: Oh so I am stooping low so what wereyou doing ha, I know each and everything Roop. You had a son who is in Dehradun, Uttarakhand and what's his name Veer, right? Veer Pratap Chauhan.

Roop: How...did..you know??

Roop stammered she was scared as Tej has told her if someone gets to know about Veer then he will himself break all relation with her and his son.

Armaan: I was having a doubt on you, since the time we came in London you always visited India and I know very well you didn't have good relations with Oberois as they also don't know that we had a son named Arhant, I thought you would have told about Arhant to everyone but no...you didn't three months back I met Tej and then I got to know he didn't knew about our son in fact he told Roop never visited them too, they tried to contact us but you ignored them and made us believed that they have abandoned you, after this I decide to hire an private investigation who told me about your son and your relations with family. How could you stoop so low Roop?? How??

Now Roop was completely blank as the cat is out of bag and if anyone knows about it then she is sure Tej will not let her and his Veer live peacefully, while Armaan was so angry he was standing near the glass window. Roop quietly went there and took a vase near the side table and banged his head from it ,Armaan screamed in pain while Roop quickly brought an alcohol bottle from the table and made him drink the whole contents.

Meanwhile Arhant who was standing outside was terrified he didn't know what to do , he rushed inside the room to see Roop pushing his father from the window.

There was a huge silence now, Roop was looking down to confirm that he had died, looking at her face anyone could tell there was not a tint of guilt. Arhant was a crying mess.

Arhant: You killed my dad....You killed my dad.

When Roop heard it she was petrified, she is bad but not that bad that she will kill her son too. She took Arhant from there and then tried to manofy him by sweet words but he was not readt to listen anything, at the end Roop threatened him she told anything to anyone then she will kill his dadi too, hearing these words he stopped crying and told

Arhant: I hate you !! You killed my dad now threatening to kill my dadi (crying) fine I will not tell anyone, but I never want to see your face,

Arhant ran from there. Meanwhile Roop was satisfied he won't tell one then she quickly went the control room and deleted the ccvfootage and ran away from there.

Flashback Ends

Arhant: My dad case became open and close case as she proved he was drunk and fell down from the window, mydadi was broken that she outkast Ms Roop and keep me away from her shadow too,but now I want to take my revenge.

Annika was petrified listening to this, she could never imagine in her life that Roop can take so many lifes, first Mr Kapoor...then his dad then the people working in Kalyani mills and his own husband why?? To just hide one lie she killed so many people, destroyed many families for her selfish reason.

With a terrified mind she looked at Arhant whose eyes were also filled with tears remembering the worst day of his life.

Annika: What..do....you want..from me... then??

Arhant looked her and then he rubbed his tears and says,

Arhant: Meet Roop Bua.

It was a thunderbolt for Annika. She was quite shocked that Arhant hates Roop Bua too much then why he wants me to meet Roop Bua so many questions were revolving in her mind.

Arhant realized it and says

Arhant: I know..I know you have many questions in your mind, why I want you to meet Ms.Roop, I would have never done these things but I was helpless....I was...forced to do this...I mean I was ...blackmailed.

Annika was digesting the new information. She feels it is too much for a day and she really doesn't know what this newly evilish information will do in her and Shivaay life.

Annika (askes with courage): Who blackmailed you??

Arhant sighed and says

Arhant: Who else my lovely mother Ms.Roop, she again blackmailed me, but it was all my fault I should not have come back to India, actually I got to know Kalyani mills file were reopened and after 8 years of that accident when I was 18 years old, dad most loyal manager came and gave me a file and said before his death he was doing some researching regarding this mill, and surprisingly it was the same mill which was owned by Oberois. From some research, clues and hints I got to know that Ms Roop was somewhere involved in it at that time Veer was also born. And then in India the Kalyani mills case was reopened too it was highlighted too due to Miss Swetlana, I thought to come back to India and have a close eye on this case and I was looking for a reason to come back, and I got it my and Sanjana wedding I convinced Sanjana dad and he was an easy nut to crack. I came to India 15 days back to decide on the venue and Sanjana will be coming from Mumbai but I never expected to meet the most unexpected person.

FLASHBACK

Arhant: Yes Dadi I have reached safely and I am in my hotel room and Sanjana is also leaving from Mumbai, achha dadiI guess someone is on the door I will talk to you later on...yes bye.

Arhant opens the door to find ...

Roop: What happened? You didn't like the surprise . Aww my dear son don't liked it anyways no problem after all you are my only son haina my raja beta

She says while caressing his face and Arhant was getting irritate seeing her, annoying he removed her hands from his face.

Arhant: What are you doing here? And who told you I am your only son ha where is your baby Veer ha?? For which you killed my..

Roop put her finger on his lips.

Roop: Shh!! You will not say anything, and about Veer..my Veer...he died ....Shivaay killed him...I will not leave him...

Arhant was shocked that his Shivaay bhaiya killed someone he was not sad that Veer died as Veer was the cause of his father's death.

Roop: And now I want you to bring Annika to me a day before your wedding, it is your elder brother's last wish to see Annika dying in front of him although that's not possible but I will kill her ...I will give her the most painful death.

Arhant: Shut up firstly I don't care Veer dies secondly I don't care about his any wish and third and last I will not let you harm Annika bhabhi or Shivaay Bhaiya.

Roop laughed hysterically.

Roop: You will my son woh bi datoon datoon main....acha look at this mobile is this Sanjana by the way you got a good choice Arhant..

Arhant looked the mobile which Roop was holding he was shocked to see that it's the live video of Sanjana driving car, and it is being shoot from other car.

Roop: How about I take a truck and crash with her car then what will happen?

Arhant: No you will not do that!!

Roop: Then do as I say bring that bhikari (beggar) Annika to me a day before your wedding.

And she went away not before saying she will message the address soon.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Arhant: Then I decided to not tell everything directly, I decide to open my secrets gradually from Sanjana father I got to know you were great wedding planner so I requested him to bring you here and then reminded dadi about Shivaay bhaiya so she invited him, so that you will have double protection and I could tell him the whole truth too, as bhaiya only knows that Roop bua is my mom and I took a swore that he will not tell anyone about this. But when you accepted with me bhaiya left, I didn't know what to do. On one hand it is Sanjana and on the other end it's you. I can't choose one Shivaay bhaiya who has done a lot for me. I can't make him unhappy because of my selfish reason.

Annika: Hold on Arhant!! You didn't give that letter to Shivaay.

Arhant: Which letter??

Arhant was confused, Annika told everything to Arhant.

Arhant: God damn it!! She knows my plan!! She send bhaiya so that you will be alone here I can't take this risk no..no

Suddenly his phone rang seeing the caller id his colour faded. He picked the call put in speaker.

Roop: What happened to my son!! Forgot your promise or I need to do something by the way your to be wife looks good in a pink anarkali suit and I really don't want to make a whole on her dupatta.

Both Arhant and Annika were shocked as Roop was telling the truth as recently both of them saw her in the corridor.

Roop: Look I don't have much time to waste or you coming or not ha with that Annika?? Or else..

Annika:(shouted) No!! (says calmly) I am coming..there.

Roop: Annika oh ho my favorite bhatijey's wife, so happy to listen your voice after 20 days I am so eager to meet you Annika you know what I want to meet you at midnight right now it's 3 of day, so enjoy your rest of the day because kal ho na ho , as I am sure Arhant must have told you everything and ha don't show any cleverness or else it will cost Sanjana's life, so be careful.

Roop disconnects the call.

Arhant: Bhabhi what have you done? It is not safe at all you know.

Annika: Don't worry I have a plan I just need ....MUTED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD!!

ANNIKA LIFE IS IN DANGER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

PRECAP: SHIVIKA TALK AND ANNIKA ROOP MEET 

SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER..

SO HOW WAS IT..

FINNALY ALL RAAZ HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED

SORRY AS THIS IS NOT SHIVIKALIOUS BUT NOW ONWARDS ALL CHAPTER WILL BE SHIVKALIOUS.

AND NOW ONLY 3 CHAPTERS ARE LEFT THEN THIS BOOK WILL END..

TILL THEN GOOD BYE AND KEEP SMILLING

SMILE PLEASE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.1K 5
This was supposed to be a token of gratitude as my first book has reached 1K reads, but now since the reads has reached 2K. Anyways, Thank you all fo...
16.6K 1.7K 20
Hi guys This story starts after holi post leap Rank #1 on #viratsaichavan out of 33 stories on 13/5/23 #2 on #viratchavan out of 341 stories on 13/5...
172K 12.1K 60
ShivOmRu : Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Omkara Singh Oberoi, Rudra Singh Oberoi. These 3 brothers belonged to a Rich family. Something went wrong and the fa...
9.8K 569 18
Can he get his son back?? Can his son love him??.. The son who was aready broken The son who hate "father" word.. Can he accepted his father Open t...