You belong to me {+18+}

Av jimin_is_my_husband0

Jungkook :Can I touch you Y/n:..... *nod* This story will contain Smut,Swearing,Sex (Just for you to know may... Mer

Meet with the main cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Im sorry
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Um hey!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
!Please read this!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Me & all of you <33
Love you all <3

CHAPTER 6

2.4K 57 3
Av jimin_is_my_husband0

Suga pov
I take out my computer and start to search about that girl life when I find out who is she I really didn't get to tell jungkook!!

Suga:j-jungkook
Jungkook:hmm?
Suga:I found out t-the g-girl who is s-she!
Jungkook:tell me about she NOW..
Suga:s-she is is-
Jungkook:SPEAK PROPERLY OR ELSE..
Suga: she is a daughter of the men that took as money and still didn't pay us back..
Jungkook:witch family there is a lot of family that didn't pay us back yet!
Suga:Kim family Kim y/n is the son of the man thattook us 6000!..
Jungkook:you mean the men that I called he last night and give he only 2 weeks to pay me back?

Suga:y-yess
Jungkook:ohhhh really!*smirk*hahaa namjoon give me my phone!
Namjoon:here

Jungkook pov
When I knew she was the girl of that family a very dirty idea poped in my mind and I start to call..

Jungkook:hellooo mr.kim *smirk*
Y/n dad: wh-what do you want?
Jungkook:I want my money back!
Y/n dad: I still have 2 weeks lef-
Jungkook:NAHH I changed my mind I want my money back ToNiGhT...
Y/n dad: but you gave me 2 weeks to return it back please don't change it...
Jungkook:Nooo but I will come to your house tonight,if my money wasn't ready tonigh we will see about that....
Baii mr.Kim *smirk*

Jungkook pov
After I said bai to mr.Kim I directly end the call
I told the members to get ready for tonight!..

Y/n dad:what can I do he will come tonight he want the money tonight.*nervous*
Y/n mum:darling calm down it's ok nothing wrong will happen.
Y/n dad:the money is not ready that men will do something for sure..
Y/n mum:darling please calm down,we can not do anything let's just sit and wait until they come and we will see what will happen next!
Y/n dad: call y/n to come back home late...
Y/n mum:ok I wil-

Y/n:eommaaa appaa I'm home
Y/n mum:ohh y/n please go to grocery shop and buy some stuffs we need it right now
Y/n:but mum I just come back in so tired I will but them later

Y/n dad:y/n go now your mum said that we need it don't talk back and just go but it..

Y/n:okkayyy

Y/n pov
My mum told me to go to buy some stuffs like shampoos,cleaner,..... so much more
I'm sure we have this stuffs at home and we don't really need it... but I still get out of the house and start to walk to the grocery shop, it was a few minutes away from my house.....

Y/n dad:when are they coming I don't want y/n to be here when they come!!

Y/n mum:they will come for sure I told y/n to buy a lot of stuffs,she will not come back home that early since she is so bad at finding the stuffs..

Y/n dad:I wish she will not come back home plea-

THE BELL RINGS

Y/n mum: I think it's them *nervous*

Y/n dad:imma go open the door stay here!

Jungkook:OHH HELLOO MR.KIM IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAINN

Y/n dad:..........

Jungkook:aren't you letting me in *raise an eyebrow*

Y/n dad: ofcourse p-please co-come inside

Jungkook:SOOO~ where is my money?!!

Y/n mum:it's it's n-not ready yet!

Jungkook:DIDNT I TOLD YOU I WANT MY MONEY BACK TONIGH...

Y/n dad:I'm really sorry please give us some more time to pay you back

Jungkook:NO MORE TIME

Jungkook pov
I start to walk around the house to see y/n but she was not here

Jungkook:is only you two living in this house?

Y/n dad:y-yes

Jungkook: one more lie,I will cut your head off!
Is this only you two living in this house?

Y/n mum: NoO * nervous*

Jungkook:good then where is the other!

Y/n dad: she is not at home

Jungkook:okk please bring me a tea we will wait until she is back...

Y/n mum: but-

Jungkook:NOO BUT, WHERE IS MY TEA*sit on the sofa*

Y/n mum:I will make your tea *I stand up and walk to the kitchen to make that mother fucker tea*

Y/n dad: what you need from us!

Jungkook:we will see about tha-

Y/n:EOMMAAA APPPAA IM HOM-

Y/n pov
I went home and I saw the door was open so I just went inside,I start to shout and told my mum & dad that I'm at home as always,but when I get inside the living room I saw the man that I have a fight with him today at the coffee!

Y/n: *walk towards jungkook* what are you doing here?

Jungkook:*stand up on the sofa* ohh look who is here *try to touch your hair*

Y/n:don't touch me son of bitch!

Y/n dad: Y/N take care of your mouth he is the biggest mafia..

Y/n: and what is he doing here?

Y/n dad:that's the man that we took 6000 from him...

Y/n: and is the money ready? * nervous*

Y/n mum: N-no..

Jungkook:OK OK ENOUGH TALK! The money isn't ready should I kill you all here!

Y/n: NOO please... give us more time

Jungkook:hmm...more time.......NO! But we can do a deal!

Y/n mum: y/n go to your room now

Y/n:NOO I don't want to

Jungkook: No No don't go you have to hear what I want instead of the money *smirk* so~
I will take y/n with me instead of the money!

Y/n dad:NOOOO NEVER

jungkook: don't tell me No..

Y/n: NOO IM NOT COMING WITH YOU SON OF BITCH LEAVE US ALONE...

Jungkook: watch your mouth baby girl you already said enough,
If you are not coming with me I'm sorry but sadly I will kill your mum and dad! *jungkook take out his gun*

Y/n: please wait wait..... I-I'm co-coming with you *start to cry*

Jungkook: don't cry baby girl,go pack your staff and let's go!...

Y/n pov
Tears keep coming down in your eyes while you was walking upstairs to pack your stuffs... after some minutes you went downstairs and hug your parents very tightly and told them that you love them a lot..

You was wearing this already since you didn't get a chance to change your clothes when you went home you was still wearing this..

Y/n pov
I wave at my parents,and went inside the big black van that jungkook told me to get inside.

Inside the car

Jungkook pov

I get inside the car and after y/n,and told the driver to drive us at home,
I keep staring at y/n chest I was  getting on just by looking at she!

Y/n pov
I notice that jungkook keep staring at my chest,and I hide my chest with my coat that I was wearing!

Jungkook:baby girl sooner or later you will be mine no need to block the view *smirk*
Y/n: I'm only mine,and I will stay like that *smile*
Jungkook: we will see about that baby girl*smirk*

At jungkook house

Y/n pov
Jungkook get out of the car and open the door for me, as I expect the house was dreamy big it was not a house it was a big castle..

Jungkook: follow me y/n!

Y/n: can you at least help me to get out my bags!

Jungkook:ahh leave them there I will call someone to bring them inside..

Y/n: ah ok... jungkook?

Jungkook: hmm

Y/n: why did you bring me here?...

Jungkook: cuz I want to you here!

Y/n: but why did you come tonight you said that we have 2 weeks to make the money ready,we could probably pay you back if you didn't come to our house tonight!

Jungkook:I don't want money *turns back to you* I want you only you, *step closer to you* and did you forget what happen today at the coffee shop?!

Y/n: I'm s-sorry but you disrespected to me at the first a-and that time I didn't know w-who you was!

Y/n pov
As he was stepping closer to me I couldn't even move my leg was shaking he come so close to me that there was not space between us!

Jungkook: I will make you mine *smirk and walked away*

Y/n pov
I was still standing there like a stone after what jungkook said, for some reason I feel butterflies inside my stomach and still was shock.

Jungkook: are you going to stand there until tomorrow...

Y/n: uhh *come back to reality* oh no no *I run to jungkook and start walking in front of him..

Jungkook: this is OuR room

Y/n: what you mean by our room!?

Jungkook:I mean this is our room

Y/n: *I look at the room* there is only one bed,you are going to go sleep on the sofa *smile*

Jungkook: baby I'm sleeping on my bed only,and you will sleep with me on my bed..!

Y/n:in your dream..-

Jungkook pov
She keep talking back I already get enough of her view I lost control and push she on the bed,now I was top of she staring at her innocent bright eyes her rosy lip..!

Y/n pov
Jungkook push me on the bed and he was lieing down on me,he keep staring at me with his dark brown eyes as I do the same I couldn't move his smell was just so good his lips I just want them to be on mine..

Jungkook pov
I lower my face and was about to kiss y/n when I heard a knock on the door and y/n directly push me away from her..

Jungkook: come in *annoy*
Man: here is y/n bags *he put y/n bags on the floor and leave*

Y/n: uhh isn't there any others room in this big house..

Jungkook: there is but you can't leave,this is OUR room don't make me repeat my self...

Y/n:seriously?I don't want to share with you..!

Jungkook: well you have no other choice babe

Y/n pov
I blushed when he called me babe, so I decide to tease him..
Y/n: fine daddy * i could see the smirk on jungkook face I guess I turned him on instead of teasing him.

Y/n pov
I get nervous,so I run to my bags and start to unpack,then I went to the bathroom to change it my pajama,my pajama is white with pastel orange lines!

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

260K 8.5K 59
When you forced to get married to mafia king as a deal between your grandfather the kingmaker and the king Jeon jungkook. 21+ violence smut adult Thi...
997 43 12
Followed by a tragic past, a decent girl who has never seen the outside world becomes Obsession of a Virille Mafia, whose actions speaks louder than...
115K 2.3K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
413K 13.3K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...