𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭.𝐫

By Tomriddleprincess

"Olivia,wrists,now!" I shook my head,tears going down my cheeks. He took my hand aggressively and lift my sle... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Charcters #2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

1.2K 21 5
By Tomriddleprincess

Sick,already

I hate this,I fucking hate this,I can't let her feel like this,if I had the chance I would have changed this bullshit,and I would be the one to take care of her.

Of my little sister,that got cut off her family in a second,it's been two days and she's already feeling like shit,I'm gonna kill both of them if they even dare to touch her,or make her feel bad.

I texted Tom,begging in my head to have a chance to warp my hands around her tiny figure,let her cry into my shoulder,to tell her everything will be okay.

"Two days,you good with that?"

Two days,I don't think I smiled like that,since mom and dad told me I'll be a big brother.

"Yeah,that's perfect,thanks"

There was a knock on the door,who would it be if it's not Dylan,don't get me wrong I like the dude,I feel bad for him,Olivia was his only friend,and she was so happy when she heard he'll be at hogwarts,too.

"Hey" Dylan said,wait,Olivia will be very happy to see him "don't say anything,just shake your head for no,and nod for yes" he looked at me with curious eyes "I'm going to see Olivia in two days,you're in?" He nodded his head quicker then I thought he will.

"Great I'll pick you up" I said smiling at him "thank you so much le-" I stopped him "it's Wilson for you" I snapped at him,he gulped "I'm just kidding,if Olivia likes you,I like you" he smiled a little,awwww the dude is scared of me.

I woke up with the worse headache and stomachache,fuck.

I ran to the bathroom,and puke the shit out of me,"Fuck" yayy being sick.I sat leaning on the wall beside me,holding my stomach.

There was a knock on the door,what's even the time,how long have I sleep,"Olivia,you ok" ughh Mattheo again "yes,just a little headache" I said in a sleepy voice "is it ok if I'll come in" he asked,he really cares about me for some reason "yeah sure".

He walked inside,seeing me on the bathroom floor,sitting in front of me,"hey.....?" He chuckled,"just a headache,you literally threw up" I giggled quietly "let me just..." he got up and put his hand on my forehead,"you're burning" he said slightly.

"We need to tell Tom" I shook my head quickly "no,no,no,no,please no" he sigh "Olivia you're sick,you need to tell him" I shook my head "if you won't,I will" he walked to the door,knowing I don't have enough power to get up and run after him.

I got up slowly,the Malfoy's are still downstairs,meaning I slept in for an hour or something.Mattheo was already downstairs,talking to Tom,I rolled my eyes.

Tom looked up at me,I avoid having eye contact with him.he walked up to me,"Olivia?" He said,me still avoiding eye contact with him "mhm...." he rolled his eyes I could see it,he grabbed my chin slightly,so I could look at him,and like Mattheo,he put his hand on my forehead,"go to bed,I know you already slept,just lay in bed and rest,ok?" I nodded and sigh.

I walked to 'my' room,well it's not really mine,mine is different,maybe you'll think it looks wired, (I put a photo cause it's really hard to describe it) in the other side of the room there's photos,of me and my friend,of me and.....of me and Fred,but I don't wanna talk about this,also,of me and Hermione,my best fucking friend in the whole world,I love her more then any girl in this world.beside my mother of course.

I laid in bed,waiting for something surprising to happen,and then Tom walked in,with a towel and a bowl of water.He took a chair and sat next to me,he didn't speak,he just sat there quietly Squeezing the towel in the water,and let me tell you,his veins are very visual to see.....what?!,Olivia what the fuck is wrong with you.

He put the towel on my forehead,"I need you to stay like this for a while,just to cool your temperature try to fall asleep or something" he said in a slight tone,I let out a small smile,"I'll be back in a sec,I'm going to bring you a medicine to ease your headach״ I smiled at him,as he walked out of the room.

I just rest my head on the pillow,sighing.Tom walked inside the room with a medicine in his hand,and a cup of water "thanks" I said as he handed me the medicine and the water,"no problem,if you need anything,call me" I nodded.

and here comes another memory,prepare the tissue.

*FLASHBACK*

I laid in bed,dead sick,my mom walked in "oh baby" she came with a bowl of soup,she knows me too well "I made you some chicken soup" I smiled at her,"thank you mom" she smiled back,stroking my hair "do you need anything else?" I shook my head "this is all i need" she smiled,I love her more than any person in this world I mean it.

"there's someone who came to visit you" I looked at her with a questioning look,please be Leo,please be Leo,please be Leo,I kept saying in my head,but the person who walked inside made me happier,Freddie.

"Freddie" I shouted,he chuckled and walked over to me,opening his arms for me,I jumped inside his arms,"hey angle" he whispered in my ear and kissed my head,"how are you doing?" he asked "I'll leave you too alone,Honey if you need anything call me" i nodded,she kissed my forehead and left "so..." he got inside my bed,turning on the LEDS.Opening his arms for me,I quickly got inside his arms.

"you know,sick" he laughed,"so I came here to make my angle feel better" I smiled at the nickname,"in your arms,I feel way better" he put me in a sitting position,"I want to see you eating the whole soup,angle" I love him too much,he cares about me so much,I rolled my eyes at him.

He put me on his lap,with my back facing his front,He warped his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek.He made sure I ate the whole soup,"that's my baby" he said when I was done eating,"Hey Oli,how are y-" my dad walked in "oh,hey Fred" my dad put on a serious face,I already knows he is sarcastic "relax Freddie,he's sarcastic" My dad walked over to me "I just wanted to check,how my little princess is feeling" He walked over to me,kissing my forehead "will Leo come home tonight" he sigh "no,I'm sorry baby,I promise you this is almost over" I nodded.

My parents sent Leo to a Drug rehab workshop,but most of the time he sleeps there,it's like a boarding school,and I just can't wait for him to come back home "ok" my dad smiled at me and left the room,Fred laid on the bed,me in his arms,I didn't even notice and I had tears streaming down my eyes "shhh angle,it's ok,aren't you proud of him,look at him,he is doing his best to become the Leo you miss so much" he started to stroke my hair "I'm very proud of him,I just miss him" he kissed my head "I know angle,I know" he kept comforting me until I fell asleep.

I have to say,I love Fred very much,he is an amazing boyfriend,he loves me,he cares about me,he is doing anything just to make me happy,he even came to check up on me when I was sick.

*END OF FLSAHBACK*

Oh how I want to see Fred,tell him how much I love him,cuddle him,kiss him,make prank with him,I miss his touch,his warm embrace,his everything.

I want my mom,my best friend,the person I could tell everything to,the person who was learning me all about fashion,the person who would let me cry into their shoulder when I needed to,I miss her.

I want my dad,my boy best friend,the person who would make me laugh every minute of the day,the person who would make me the best pancakes when I was sad,the person who would hype me up when I needed Leo,I miss him.

Without even noticing my eyes got close and I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
163K 1.9K 32
"I can't stop thinking about you y/n. You're in my mind when I get up and when I go to sleep. When I see you in class I just want to kiss you and to...
65.8K 357 6
!EDITING THE STORY! !STORY ON HOLD! "You're mine now, so don't go behind my back. Because I'll find out and punish you," In which a girl who has been...
172K 2.6K 86
"Y/n, I need to tell you something" Draco says "I like you! And I have for a long time!" She shouts over the rain "I-I-" Is stutter "I know you lik...