Pyaar Se: An Innings At Love

By thekriti

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Na... More

copyright
characters
dedication
01. the rishta
02. the truth
03. the preparations
04. the aftermath
05. the attraction
06. beast full of rage
07. the new comfort
08. we are better than this.
09. by her side
10. hey mom
11. a for awkward
12. perfect mess
13. falling hard
15. the opening ceremony
16. test day 1
17. test day 2
18. test day 3
19. falling, fallen
20. good food & work
21. interview & a girls' date
22. feelings
23. first kiss
24. paris & anxiety
25. c'est paris bébé
26. what's life without a little adventure?
27. fuck it
28. after I met you
29. my favourite feeling
30. jump (18+)
31. amor
32. kitchen
33. tease
34. home
35. the dinner
36. bunny's birthday pt. 1
37. bunny's birthday pt. 2
38. I'll miss you
39. distance
40. england
41. wicket
42. safe place
43. hospital
44. mumbai meri jaan
45. twin flame
46. healing
imp
47. doctor's
48. before dawn
49. dawn
50. match 1
51. backlash
52. calm & chaos
53. muscle mehra
54. the semi-finals
55. the world cup finals pt. 1
56. the world cup finals pt. 2
57. to Naman
58. after hours
59. breakfast in bed
60. babysitting yukti

14. dubai

2.7K 131 22
By thekriti

❝You feel like home.❞

Naman's P.O.V

"Get up Kriti." I whined while she hummed.

I am waking her up since the last ten minutes but she is not getting up.

"Kriti, if you don't wake up now then I'll throw water on you." I warned her.

"Ugh, shut up bunny." She shouted.

"Not until you get up. We'll miss the flight." I reminded her.

"Ughhhh." She whined and finally got up.

Her messed hair and a pout on her face made her look so fucking sexy.

"Fuck you." She cursed and went to get ready.

I also went to get ready.

After about half an hour, both of us were ready to leave.

"Let's go." I hurried and we went to our car.

This time, we were with our driver because the car had to be parked back to our home.

"Will there be others?" She asked curiously.

I chuckled and answered,"They book a flight for the Indian team, whenever we're on any tour."

"Ohh." Was all she said.

And within minutes, we were at the airport since our home is near to it.

"Come on." I said and we got out of the car. I took her hand in mind and we started walking.

I love how our hands fit perfectly.

Within no time paparazzi surrounded us. They were asking a lot of questions, but we chose to not to answer them and kept moving.

"Sir are you two heading for your next test series?"

"Kriti ma'am, how did you two meet?"

"Ma'am, are you happy with him?"

"Sir, why did you two got married so suddenly?"

"Do you want to say something to #KriAn fans?"

"Sir, ma'am please stop for a picture."

They bombarded us with tons and tons of questions, but now was not the right time to answer them. So, we didn't stop moving.

The manager of that branch of the airport approached us and guided us towards our plane.

After about ten minutes, we were finally settled in the flight.

When we reached, I realized that we were the first ones to be there.

One by one, everybody came and settled down.

The flight also took off once everything was sorted.

We were sitting peacefully until Hardik and Yuzi came to us with a person, holding the camera.

"So guys, now we will talk to the captain and we will spill his secrets because his wife is also with us." Hardik said, while looking towards the camera while I chuckled.

"Hi bhabhi!" Yuzi and Hardik said together.

"Heyy guys!" Kriti greated them back.

"Bhabhi, how are you?" Yuzi asked her.

"I'm great." She responded with a huge smile.

"How do you feel after making an appearance on Hardik & Yuzi cam?" Hardik asked her to which she chuckled.

"I feel as if I've conquered the world." She answered and I burst out laughing.

"You're the most requested guest!" Yuzi told.

"So happy to hear that!" She squealed.

"What do you wanna say to the people watching this?" Hardik asked her.

"Um...We are so glad to have you guys. Stick till the end!" She said with a genuine smile.

"Wow, thank you bhabhs. So now we'll move towards Jinks!" Hardik said and both You and him, went to Jinks.

After that, Kriti and I chatted for a bit then, she dozed off to sleep with her head resting on my shoulder and in no time, I also slept.

I woke up when I heard something poking me on my shoulder, or should I say someone?

Her.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them and saw her waking me up.

"You're such a sleepyhead." She complained.

"Look who's talking." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever, the flight's about to land." She informed and and started to put in her seatbelt.

Within a few minutes, we landed and now we were finally in Dubai!

After getting off the flight, we noticed that the hotel cars were already there, for out pick up.

So, the boys and the family got into their respective cars and soon, we reached the hotel.

After checking in and freshening up, I called everyone for a meeting.

There were less people, the boys and their families although this time, most of the team mates didn't bring their families. It was only Sakshi Bhabhi, Ritika, Nataśa, Dhanashree and Kriti.

So, the ladies git busy among themselves and us, in the other hand, planned our strategy and moves.

"Guy, tomorrow is the opening event and the test starts from Tuesday which is two days after tomorrow." I stated to everyone.

"So, we'll practice from tomorrow morning and then in the evening, we'll attend the event and then day after tomorrow, we'll practice." I informed them to which all if them agreed.

"Mahi bhai is with us, we've got this boys." I said to which Mahi bhai chuckled, he was soon joined by everyone.

"Good night guys." I said and went to our hotel room.

When I entered, I realized that Kriti was watching some TV.

Noticing my presence, she moved her gaze to me and spoke, "You're back."

"I'm back."

"I'm sleepy." She whined.

"I'm sleepy too."

"Stop copying me." She complained and I laughed.

"Let's go sleep."

Once we entered the room, I could feel the tension between us.

We had a hotel room with one king sized bed.

Reducing the tension, I just went and grabbed a pillow and a comforter and kept it in the couch, near the bed, and was about to lay on it until she spoke up.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping." I answered in a 'duh' tone.

"But you can't sleep on the couch!" She said.

"It's alright, you take the bed...I'll sleep here." I assured her.

"How can you sleep on the couch?" She questioned me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I didn't quite understand what she meant.

"I mean, considering that you're so big." She said, this was enough for me to smirk.

"What?" She asked when she saw me smirking.

"That's what she said." I said and she processed what I meant and once she did, she just threw a pillow at me and I laughed whole heartedly.

"Such a perv, you are." She said, hiding a smile.

"Only for you." I added and smiled, this time it was a wide, genuine smile.

We stared into each other's eyes for God knows how long, her eyes felt like an ocean, an ocean in which I would happily drown.

"C'mon let's sleep." She stated and I nodded my head.

She layed in the right side of the bed whereas I, on the left side.

And within minutes, I slept.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, if you did then make sure to hit the star.

The next chapter will be up soon. Thank you for reading!
I love you guys.
I love you N, always. <3
Stay Safe.
प्यार से,
-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.8K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...
1.1M 71.9K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
258K 22.7K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
1.7M 89.6K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...