professional heartbreaker | ์ œ...

By eishihoonie

"๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜”๐˜ณ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ... More

professional heartbreaker
prologue : all men do is lie
1 : consider the work done.
2 : he's ice cold, she's playing with fire
3 : strange acts with mutual benefits
4 : keeping it private sounds like a good idea
5 : easier said than done?
6 : happiness look so good in you.
8 : you made me feel things i shouldn't feel
9 : sudden realization or just misunderstandings?
10 : i chose to let you go
11 : stop reminiscing the past if you want to forget it.
12 : we should set rules while we're at it.
13 : signs that says he likes you
14 : sudden changes of plan? sketchy
15 : i thought you were sick?
16 : i messed things up
17 : stay focused if you don't want to fail
18 : appeal on his memories and he'll never forget you.
19 : do not let anyone ruin the day
20 : what am i to you?
21 : invite him for a drink to reveal honesty
22 : not the same way like how i feel
23 : i didn't know it will hurt this much
24 : another reason to hate him
25 : I will never let you touch her again
26 : let me be honest for once.
27 : i loved you
28 : I'm sorry, I was too late.
29 : til the end of the fvcking world
30 : you bloom like the cherry blossoms
31 : he's cute when he's sick.
32 : i've never seen him this nervous.
33 : as we move closer to each other.. someone-
34 - he hate liars. i hope you remember that.
35 : i'll protect you no matter what
36 : no lie, no secrets.
37 : love to spend every morning with you
38 : trust is fundamental, doubts will make you detrimental.
39 : and yet i was fooled again.
40 : tell me what's wrong... please.
41 : i should not be the only one hurting.
42 : gaslight her. add fuel to the fire.
43 : the untold truth that will fix them
44 : she'll do everything to ruin him.
45: I hate you the most, Haru.
46: the spring will never be the same again
47 : bridal showers are nothing but trouble.
48 : pretend you still love me. just for tonight.
49 : remove your filter. this time it'll be better
50 : please.. tell me this is not happening.
51 : always... always and forever.
52 : take all that you want from me... just set her free.
53 : the end of spring.
epilogue: farewell, my love.
professional seducer
special chapter: alternate ending
eishi's warning.

7 : do men also experience menstruation? weird..

17.2K 1.2K 984
By eishihoonie

seven:

_______________

Haru's

'Indeed, happiness look so good on you, Jay.'

*slap!*

My hand automatically moved and slapped him after his friend left. I can clearly see the smile on his face faded, he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What the fvck?"
He cursed out, I looked away, calming myself.

"I am adoring you way too much so i need to find a way to cleanse my thoughts."
I straightforwardly said and crossed my arms in front of my chest, pursing my lips while walking towards the sofa once again.

I saw glimpse of irritation on his eyes which made my adoration to him slowly fades, he just sighed and rolled his eyes.

" Take the pizzas with you and just leave if you want. I don't need company anymore."
He said and walked towards the stairs that leads to his room.

I looked at him, thinking he would glance back again but he never did. He went straight to his room and shut the door close.

Wait- did i slapped him hard? Why would i even do that?

Oh well it's his fault for being too attractive.

I can't keep thinking that his smiles are good! I need to erase those thoughts!

Maybe he's mad? I don't know. I can't read him at all.

I just stood up from the sofa, taking the two remaining boxes of pepperoni pizzas before walking to the door and going down to my room.

Sunday passed by real quick, quicker than I expected. I transfered schools too and i am very fortunate his course is the same as mine. We are studying Business Management and we are classmates.

"Ms. Jeon, Since you are new here, I will let you choose your own study group and your own study partner. Who do you think among your classmates is the smartest?"
I am standing in front, scanning the whole room until i finally found him. He was on the back side, casually writing something. He glanced at me with his bored expression and mouthed.

'school sucks.'

I simply chuckled and pointed him.

" That guy will do, Ms. Shin."
I said to our professor. She gave me a big smile.

"That's Mr. Park Jay! I hope the both of you will help each other on your studies! You can sit next to Mr. Park on the back."
The professor told me, I just nodded my head walking to the back to sit.

Classes ended quickly, a classmate of mine started to walk towards me with a big smile.

"Hello! I'm Sim Jaeyun! You can call me Jake if you want to~ can i ask if you have a boyfriend?"
A cute black-haired guy with glasses went to my direction and offered a handshake,straightforwardly flirting afterwards. His smile is really cute so I accepted his hands.

"Jeon Haru. and..."
I simply glanced at Jay who is currently fixing his belongings before answering. "I don't-"

"Yah Jake-ah what are you doing!!!"
Someone suddenly jumped towards Jake, putting his arms on his neck and laughing. It was the same guy from that incident on Jay's house. He meaningfully looked at m and smirked.

"I am just trying to be friends with haru~ What are you trying to imply here Park Sunghoon?"
That sunghoon guy laughed at him and whispered something on his ears. Jake's eyes went wide in shock and immediately took his hand away from me.

"I... didn't know you are already taken haru... It's a shame that we didn't met earlier, I would like to date you though."
Jake said, smiling at me. I looked at Sunghoon, trying to decipher what is going on inside his head and what the hell did he just said to Jake.

I mean, Jake seems nice and cool. He's very pretty and his voice is so soothing.. I don't really mind dating him too. So sunghoon actually told him me and Jay are doing things? I mean, those things he heard...

"Yeah she's already taken." Sunghoon mischievously smirked before continuing. "Taken for granted." he added and laughed. I just shook my head, now realizing what he is implying right now. 

i see.. so he can remember my voice. Well, I don't really care at all since it's our plan to make them think there's something happening between me and jay. That would only mean that our plan is going smoothly.

"Haru."
I heard someone called my name, i glanced at Jay who was now standing next to me. He looked at me and then looked at the door, tilting his head and signalling me to come outside with him. I nodded and looked at the two.

"I'll go now.. It's a pleasure to make acquaintance."
I told them, following Jay as he exited our classroom. The two just smiled at me, nodding their heads like idiots and watched us walking out.

"What did they told you?" 
he asked me out of the blues, not even looking. I looked up, trying to compose something on my head.

"Jaeyun asked me for a date."
he glanced at me now, putting his hands on his pocket while pursing his lips.

"And what did you said?"

"I was actually gonna say I am available-"

"You are telling him what?"
I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? We should keep our fake relationship a secret right?"
he just rolled his eyes at me. Wow. The attitude!

"Do not worry, I didn't had time to answer because Sunghoon suddenly interrupted the conversation."
I assured him. He didn't responded so I continued.

"the plan turns out great, They are now thinking we are actually in a relationship after what happened on your penthouse. The ship is sailing smoothly."
I heard him hissed so i just chuckled. What's wrong with him? Is it the day of the month for his menstruation? oh god save him please.

"Have you eaten yet?"
I checked my watch, seeing it's already past 12 noon and I still haven't eaten anything. I woke up late earlier so i didn't had the chance to eat breakfast.

Come to think of it, I'm starving now.

"Not yet."
I pouted. he looked at me and rolled his eyes once again, he held my wrist and dragged me to his car. I thought we're going to the cafeteria to eat but no. We are now on the parking lot.

"We don't have afternoon classes later so we can go now. Let's eat somewhere else."
he simply said and went inside his car. I just nodded my head, opening the door of the shotgun seat. 

"What's with you? Why are you so cold today?"
I asked while putting my seat belts on. he didn't answered so i just pursed my lips to prevent myself from talking.

"It is because of the slap last Sunday? I mean, It's not really my fault-"

"so you're telling me it's my fault that you slapped me randomly?"

"yes!- I mean, No! aish you are making my head ache."
I breathed out, massaging my temples. So that's why huh..

"So that's the reason why you're so grumpy? I'm sorry, okay?"
He just glanced at me and went back to focusing on the road once again. I crossed my arms and just pouted.

"It's not because of you."
He suddenly said and took his phone out after we reached an intersection. The lights are currently red so he had a small time to bring his phone out and gave it to me after he opened his instagram. I checked what he's doing,

he's stalking his ex. He gave me the phone after he opened her ig story.

It was her picture back-hugging someone. obviously that Lee Heeseung guy. It has a caption underneath saying 'we'll get through this together.' with a blue heart on it. I bit my lower lip to suppress my laughter.

"The audacity!"
i chuckled. He rolled his eyes and hissed.

"right. how they can be so shameless and make it look like I am the bad guy here?"
His voice sounds so irritated. I cannot blame him though. 

"well what can we do? it's okay, Jay-ah... You'll get over her eventually."
I said and patted his head. he glared at me and went back to driving.

We went to a luxurious restaurant somewhere near the building where we are living. It wasn't that fancy but more of like it radiates rich trust-fund babies energy. the place look so modern and pop, very lively yet expensive.

he ordered for us and I just watched him do his things. 

come to think of it, he look so good with his uniform huh.

I took my phone out and took a stolen picture of him while he's talking with the waiter. I smiled when he suddenly glanced at me and continued talking.

"That's all."
He ended the order and cleared his throat.

"you are photogenic."
I said, looking at the pictures of him on my phone. Do not worry i won't gonna keep it. I'll delete them later. I know i'll eventually fall for him if I'm gonna keep his photos with me. that would suck.

"You should also take some pictures of me! post it on your insta too!"
I told him and grinned. he rolled his eyes and took his phone out.

"this is troublesome."
he said and took a photo of me. I wasn't looking on the camera, pretending that I am on the phone. 

"She's following you right? haha! that'll make her jealous! Let me post it! I'll write the caption!"
i smirked mischievously. I am the best when it comes to these things hihihi! he just looked at me with suspicion and gave me his phone. I posted my picture on his insta and of course i covered my face with a heart emoji since we are keeping it "private". I wrote the captions and chuckled. he looked at me as if i am doing something weird. After i posted it, i turned his phone off and gave it to him.

"Do not look at it til we're home."
i told him. he just nodded his head, putting his phone on his pocket once again before asking.

"what the hell did you just wrote?"
He asked, raising his brows. I bit my lower lip and giggled.

"secret."

For sure his ex will reply on that, there's no way she won't. Hihihi

_______________________

Here's an update after a short while~ eishi is really busy on his studies so he can't update very often. Anyways, Stream Drunk-Dazed, Fever and Butter for clear skin! that's all!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 444 30
"๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“... ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†...
18K 355 5
๐‰u๐ฌt ๐š b๐ฎn๐œh ๐จh ๐ฌ๐ฆu๐ญs ๐ญo ๐ i๐ฏe y๐จu ๐žy๐žs ๐จr๐ a๐ฌm ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†! โ˜… ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
94.8K 3.1K 46
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง". -๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
526K 38.5K 63
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ- ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...