Ace Of Hearts(#Book1 in ACE s...

By _wordmist_addict_

#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold... More

CAST
Awards and Recognitions
Chapter 1: "He may be a coconut."
Chapter 2: "Hahahaha very funny "
Chapter 3: "An eye on my head"
Chapter 4: "not a book in the public library"
Chapter 5: "Dog dying from asthma"
Chapter 6: "Vanilla or chocolate ice cream moron!"
Chapter 7: "Pensieve like Dumbledore"
FOR THE SAKE OF HOLY GODS, I AM MARRIED !
Amnesia attacks and the party!
"17 rejections, endless arguments and with 25 minutes left"
"can't deny but the feeling is mutual "
There she was.
"What is the difference between a washroom, a restroom and a bathroom?"
"Why is he so hot?"
"JUST SHUP UP MR. ACE PARKER"
He is such an ass-
Iamhungrycanyoupleasegetmesomethingtoeat.?
"Wipe that shock and act."
"He is bad, Eva. "
"She started running, again."
Mission Ace-Eva Honeymoon.
'We are a family. Always and Forever'
"You are cooked, Jenn wants to eat....."
"What the hell just happened in the last two minutes?"
"Seven days in hell"
"It all began in this town only."
"No fears, no worries, no pasts-nothing but serenity."
"Something is seriously wrong with me."
"The birthplace of Rum"
"Not love, hopeless-romantics!"
"Out of sight but not out of mind"
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL - II
This or that?
"Do I look that bad?"
"why did I did what I did? "
"Stay with me, Eva."
"Take the high road"
"The storm that hit"
"I really hate this f- word."
"Until you lose it"
"Weird but good yet Unknown."
Why is everything flying and falling in laps?
Big Announcement!
"Masturbate while running from a dog"
"Because you are not 'anyone' "
"Ace of Hearts"
A/N - THANKS!

"Screw your boss."

1.2K 51 15
By _wordmist_addict_

I signed in relief when I finally entered in the house and took off my heels, carrying it in my hands. I am not going to climb those stairs in these heels. I have no mood of ending up in the hospital with a broken ankle. I was busy in my thoughts when I bumped into something hard. There is no wall here, it has to be Mr. Apathetic. I looked up and came face to face with him as I had expected.

"You need to stop halting while walking. I am not very keen on bumping into hard walls every other day, you know. It would be a great pleasure if you could travel without breaks. " I said sarcastically.

"I am going for some meeting to France tomorrow morning." Ace stated.

He technically ignored whatever I said.

"For how long would you be gone?" I asked because I am not very joyful with the fact that I would have to stay in this huge mansion alone for a long time.

"Don't know. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks." He said in a bored tone. And with that he left without waiting for my reply.

2 or 3 weeks? How am I gonna stay here in this whole house alone, with no other living creature except for the staff that comes in the morning. But on the brighter side I would be away from Mr. Apathetic. I could do whatever I want and he won't be there to force me to do anything. But alone in this house... I would have to think something to do.

I shook my head from all these thoughts and went to my room, changed and went into deep slumber.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It has been more than 2 weeks since Ace left. I am happy that he is not here but to be honest I am getting bored. It's been a pretty monotonous routine that I have been following - wake up, go to the cafe, come back, shower, eat, read something in the library for 3 or more hours and then go to sleep. Then again the same the next day. The best thing is that I am getting to read so many books in the library.

The library is huge, it's like entering a whole new world filled with books and drowning into those books which is a pure bliss. Today also I have been reading since the last 4 hours and it's almost 2 am. Not wanting to wake up tomorrow with dark circles, I closed my book and went to bed.

I woke up next morning with my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it without seeing who it was.

"Hey chica! What's up? And where are you? Not coming to the cafe today?" Jess 's voice came from the other side.

"What? What is the time?" I asked groggily.

"It's 11am sweetheart. "She replied.

"What the hell?!" I sat up on my bed and saw that she was right. "Oh god. I am so sorry, I guess I overslept. I think I won't be coming today. Sorry. Could you just tell in there?"

"Yeah yeah sure. You also need some break. I will talk to you later okay?"

"Yeah okay, bye.".

I then cut the phone and went to sleep again. I am in no mood to get up, also no one is there. Ace is not here, I have given all the staff an off for as long as I am here. And I don't want someone else to do work because I like keeping the house clean. So not wanting to get bored I again fell on my bed.

.

.

.

.

I woke up around 3pm. Changed, freshened up, did all my business and now, here I am sitting on the kitchen counter staring aimlessly at the knife. I really need to do something. Now I was regretting taking a day off today, I would have been better working in the cafe.

I huffed in annoyance.

No I wasn't going to sit like this. So I got up and started to go around the house. I am going to find a place in this huge, grumpy house which would be mine, somewhere comfy and homely. So I started on the venture and went around the maze trying to find a place. After half an hour, I at last found the place. It was in the attic, a small room. I opened the door which surfaced a small room with a rugged wooden texture. The room was filled with some old chairs, tables, a bed, woods, and many other things which looked liked they were no longer used. It looked more like a store room but it was....welcoming. It was perfect for me.

"This is it. It just needs some makeover and it would be perfect. And for that I have to go for some shopping." I said to myself cheerfully.

So I quickly went down to my room to get ready. As soon as I opened my walk in closet, an enormous brick fell on me.

The brick said" What should I wear?"

The closet was lined up with hundreds of dresses, each one of them so expensive that they could buy all my belongings with my older house. I didn't want to wear any of these dresses but then I remembered that now I can't do everything on my own, I have to think about the bulky 'PARKER' title attached to my name. I do not give a damn about what Ace says or thinks but then it is not only him. His family, his father, I can't do anything to hurt them. I don't have any enmity with them. Woah! Now I am sounding really like an emotional fool and I can't do that.

"Shut your mind up, Eva." I told my brain.

I huffed and started to decide what should I wear. At last I found something which seemed good. It was a blue embroidered three fourth sleeve top, black pants with a belt holding it securely and a pair of nude heels.

Can you believe that this closet doesn't even have a single pair of converse or sneakers?

I huffed in annoyance and made a mental note to buy some sneakers.

I took my sling bag which had my savings. I am not going to touch Ace's money. He already considers me a gold digger which I am not. And honestly it is of no use proving this to him because he won't understand. But not using his money would at least make me feel that I have my own self respect and I am independent.

I went down the stairs, locked the door and went out for a cab. But I was suddenly stopped by a voice from behind. I turned around to find Taylor standing behind me.

"Where are you going Mrs. Par- I mean Eva?" He asked me correcting himself when he remembered what I had said earlier about him calling me Mrs. Parker.

"Good evening Taylor. I was just going out for some work." I said.

"I will drop you. Boss said that you are not supposed to go outside alone."

"Screw your boss." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Sorry ma'am but did you say something?" Taylor asked.

"Oh no I just asked you that are you sure that your eyesight is not weak?" I said feigning a questioning look.

"Umm..yes...why is it so ma'am?" Taylor asked puzzlingly.

"Because I think it looks pretty much clear that I am not a tiny toddler who can't go out alone. And I think I told you to call me Eva, what is this ma'am now?" I said

"Ma'am I know you are not a child but Boss has ordered me to do so." Taylor said ignoring my question of calling me ma'am.

I scoffed and said "Well, do me a favor Taylor. For the next 2 minutes, listen to whatever I say, consider it as my order or request whatever you like. Then I will come with you and let you drop me."

Taylor looked at me quizzingly and said "Anything for you ma'am."

I smirked and said "I want you to go and get the most expensive car that you have got in here, I will travel by that only. I will be waiting for you outside the main gate of the mansion only. And one thing, actually I have forgotten my phone inside only and I want to make an urgent call. Can I please use your phone? "

"Sure ma'am, I will meet you in five minutes ." He said and gave me his phone. I took it and thanked him. When he was out of sight, I quickly opened the phone and with that started executing my plan.

"Now take this Mr. Ace Parker." I smirked.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Taylor's P.O.V.

I gave my phone to Mrs. Parker and went to the garage to get the car. I quickly took my other phone that I have and called Boss.

"Hello Boss." I said when Boss picked up my call.

"Yes Taylor." Came Boss's voice.

"Boss, Mrs. Parker was going somewhere so I am going to drop her there. Just wanted to inform you." I told him.

"Okay. Keep me updated." Boss said.

"Okay Boss."

I cut the call and took the most expensive car. I went towards the gate and asked the security guards to open the gate. I was just out of the main and was searching for Mrs. Parker when suddenly there was a sound of gun shot. I freezed.

Who could it be daring to enter Boss's mansion? Was Mrs. Parker still in the house? I quickly opened the car gate and signaling the guards to follow me, I rushed towards the sound. It was coming from the garden side. I ran as fast as I could, if Mrs. Parker was in there and she gets hurt, I would be dead. We started searching all the corners, there were two gunshots, it was from here only, I am sure.

"Sir please see this." Came a voice of one of our men.

I hurried towards there and was shocked to see what I saw.

There was a speaker and my phone on the bench and a note was there. The gunshot was not real! It was playing in the speaker connected to the phone. It was just a distraction. I quickly took the note on the table and read it.

Oh shit. I am gone now.

I quickly told the guards " Go and block all the gates, search for Mrs. Parker. "

I then called Boss and he picked up on the second ring.

"What happened Taylor? Everything all right?" Boss asked from the other side.

"Boss...actually...I went to ...." And I told him what all happened.

"What the fuck is this? What was written in that damn letter ?" Boss yelled from the other side.

I quoted what was written in the note. "TELL YOUR 'BOSS' THAT I RAN AWAY. :) Yours, Mrs. Parker."

Hey readers!!!! 

Did you like the chapter? comment down if you found eva's plan witty;)

If not, 

well comment anyway!

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.2K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
15.4K 374 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...
35.8M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...