The Silence of our Hearts (BN...

By bedtimeboi

When moving to a new city, the one thing you did not expect was to make friends. After all, who'd wanna talk... More

Chapter 1 - New Neighbors
Chapter 2 - Promise
Chapter 3 - Stuck with me
Special: April 20
Chapter 4 - Sludge Encounter
Chapter 5 - Training
Chpater 6 - The Entrance Test
Chapter 7 - First Day
Chapter 8 - "Heroes vs Villains"
Chapter 9 - Hell Class
Chapter 10 - Field Trip
Chapter 11 - Limits
Chapter 12 - Awakening
Chapter 13 - Declaration
Chapter 14 - Preparing
Chapter 15 - Obstacle Race
Chapter 16 - Cavalry Battle
Chapter 18 - Unpredictable
Chapter 19 - Strength
Chapter 20 - Friendship (?)
Chapter 21 - Choices
Chapter 22 - Thinking
Chapter 23 - Suits and Shirts
Chapter 24 - Confrontations
Chapter 25 - Aftermath
Chapter 26 - Routines
Chapter 27 - Demonstration
Chapter 28 - Rivalry
Chapter 29 - Cramming
Chapter 30 - Practicals
Chapter 31 - Final Lesson
Chapter 32 - Offer
Chapter 33 - Vacation
Chapter 34 - Vacation?
Chapter 35 - Pool Day
Chapter 36 - Mistake
Chapter 37 - Outcome
Chapter 38 - Types
Chapter 39 - Drawings
Chapter 40 - Familiarity
Chapter 41 - Introductions
Chapter 42 - Infiltrated
Chapter 43 - Reunion
Chapter 44 - Missing
Chapter 45 - Revelations
Chapter 46 - Final Boss
Chapter 47 - Crossroads
Chapter 48 - Return

Chapter 17 - Flutter

4.7K 240 82
By bedtimeboi

After the recreational events, the entire class of 1A, minus Izuku, went up to the bleachers to watch the battle from there. The boy sat at the edge of the seats beside Katsuki who was in between him and Denki.

"Hey guys, are you ready?" Present Mic shouted to which the crowd roared in excitement. "There were a lot of events, but it comes down to this! The final battle! You can only rely on yourself!"

On the stadium, Izuku came out from one hallway while Hitoshi came out from the other. "He's had good results so what's with that face? Midoriya Izuku from the Hero Course, versus... sorry, he hasn't had any notable results, Shinso Hitoshi from the General Studies Course!"

[y/n] squinted his eyes at the introductions but nonetheless clapped for the two boys since he couldn't really do anything else.

"The rules are simple, either throw them out of bounds or paralyze them. It's also your win if you make the opponent say 'I give up'. Also, don't worry about injuries, our Recovery Girl is on standby. Throw your morals and ethics aside for a moment but life threatening attacks result in a disqualification."

[y/n] smirked at the rules since they were basically allowed to do anything except try and kill the opponent. The fight began as Hitoshi said something to Midoriya to taunt him which worked as Midoriya shouted and went for a punch but suddenly froze in place. "Hey what's happening? It's the first round, make it more exciting!"

[y/n] sucked the air through his teeth as this basically meant the round was over. "Right from the start, Midoriya has been paralyzed. Is this Shinso's quirk?"

"Hey [y/n], you were teammates with that guy in the cavalry battle right?" Denki asked which got the attention of a few of his classmates. The boy nodded at the question, "So... what's his quirk exactly?"

The boy looked back at the stage to see Izuku walking towards the boundary of the stage and turned back to his classmates, "Brainwashing."

"Brainwashing?!" Denki shouted out. Which got the attention of Uraraka and Iida who was cheering on for the green-haired boy.

"If Deku doesn't do something he's gonna lose!" Uraraka shouted.

"How does it work exactly?" Mina asked from the side. The boy closed his eyes and tried to think of an explanation but he didn't really know the specifics of it.

"I think... as long as you respond verbally to him he can brainwash you," [y/n] signed to which Mina translated to the rest of the class. The entire class watched at the edge of their seats as Izuku slowly neared the line of the boundary. Suddenly, a large gust of wind came from Izuku as he stopped a few inches from the line and turned around.

"Midoriya has stopped!"

The crowd roared at the clutch save while [y/n] was confused on how he broke the trance before seeing that his fingers were swelling. He must have inflicted pain to break the trance.

The two boys then began fighting each other as [y/n] hissed when Hitoshi got a clean hit on Izuku's face. Suddenly, Izuku then grabbed the purple-haired boy's fist just as he was about to punch him and flipped him over making him land on his back and halfway outside the stage.

Midnight raised her hand, "Shinso is out of bounds, Midoriya advances to the second round!" [y/n] pumped his fist as Izuku was the first one to make it to the next round.

"You were thrown like that too, huh?" Denki said to Katsuki remembering All Might's battle training which made [y/n] chuckle.

"Shut up, idiot."

The two boys on the stage then took their places in the middle of the stage to congratulate each other. "That was pretty bland for the first round, but let's praise them for their fight."

While [y/n] was happy for Izuku, he kinda felt bad for Hitoshi since this was his chance to try and get in the hero course. His quirk was really strong, it's just that the entrance exam leaned towards physically strong quirks instead of quirks like his. The brunette thought of what to do before opening his sketchbook and making a quick drawing.

Hitoshi walked back to the hallway which he came through disappointed about his loss when he was suddenly bombarded with compliments from his classmates.

"You were so cool Shinso!"

"Good job!"

"That was amazing!"

"You're the star of the general studies course!"

Hitoshi widened his eyes at the sudden praises when he noticed a grey horned owl land in front of him with a paper in its beak. He gave a confused look before taking the paper from its mouth and opening it revealing a sketch of him and [y/n] sitting on top of Bo smiling. The boy looked around the stadium before his eyes landed on the brunette who was leaning forward and waving at him while Katsuki and Denki held him back to make sure he didn't fall off.

"Oy! Sit your ass back down, he can you see already! You're gonna fall!" Katsuki screamed at the boy who was still waving at Hitoshi while Denki was chuckling at his actions. Once the boy was satisfied he sat back down properly and waited for the next match to start. It was the last match he could watch before heading over to the waiting room for his own.

[y/n] noticed that Izuku returned and smiled at the boy, "Congrats on your win Izuku." The green-haired boy smiled and thanked him for his advice before the match then took his place beside Iida and Uraraka.

"Thanks for waiting! The next fight is between these two. He's capable, but why can't he get rid of his blandness. Sero Hanta from the hero course!" [y/n] began starting to question Present Mic's announcer skills after these introductions. He prayed his wasn't that bad. "Versus, third and first place in the prelims, his recommendation for admission was no joke! Todoroki Shoto, also from the hero course!"

[y/n] was pretty curious on how this match was gonna go and rooted for Sero since he didn't want to fight Todoroki anytime soon.

"Start!"

Sero lead off strong as he immediately wrapped tape around Todoroki and attempted to throw him out of bounds. [y/n] widened his eyes and smiled since he was about to win immediately. Suddenly, Todoroki let out a huge wave of ice creating a wall that reached the sky and completely froze Sero in place while freezing the tape that wrapped around him. [y/n] couldn't even see what was happening since the ice was blocking his view of the arena. "Sero is paralyzed, Todoroki advances to the second stage!"

"Uh... Don't Worry!" someone shouted from the crowd which lead to everyone doing the same. The boy sighed and got up to walk to the waiting room since there wasn't any point in watching them clean up the mess.

"Oh, you going already? Good luck man!" Denki said which prompted the class to say their own versions of 'good luck'. The boy smiled at them before walking away when he was stopped by a sudden voice.

"Oy." [y/n] turned around to see Katsuki staring at him, "Don't lose." The boy stared at him until he realized that those were supposed to be words of encouragement. Wow, what a poet. The boy smiled at the blonde before giving him a thumbs up and began walking to the waiting room with his sketchbook in hand.

He traversed the hallways and was about to make a turn when he bumped into a large figure by accident. The boy was about to apologize when he looked up and widened his eyes as the Flame Hero: Endeavor stared at him.

The first thing to pop in mind was what Katsuki told him about the conversation that Izuku and Todoroki had. Of course he got mad at the blonde for eavesdropping on a private conversation but did that stop him from listening to what he had to say? No.

The two locked in a staring contest which was probably a bad idea but was suddenly interrupted by a third party. "Well! I wasn't expecting to see you here, Endeavor!"

Keiji immediately put his hand on his son's shoulders which prompted him to break eye contact and look at his dad who was smiling at the pro hero.

"Frankenstein... your son bumped into me."

The boy immediately bowed down in apology to the pro hero which prompted his father to laugh. "I'm sure it was an accident, besides he seems to feel bad about it. Don't you kid?"

The boy nodded before bowing again to the pro hero in front of him. Keiji then patted his son's back, "Why don't you head to the waiting room? Your fight is gonna start soon ain't it?"

The boy nodded at his dad before looking the pro hero in front of him who was currently staring at the boy. [y/n] then bowed to both the adults before walking to the room. "Good luck kid! Knock 'em dead!"

The boy turned and smiled at his dad before heading to the waiting room before letting out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding. He was definitely gonna thank him later for that... though he was curious on how the number two pro hero knew his father. The boy shook those thoughts out of his head, Now is not the time to get distracted [y/n], you got a fight to win.

The boy managed to get to the waiting room that was... empty. The boy looked at the TV in the room to see that the third match was currently underway, though it seemed more like an advertisement than a fight.

He then opened his sketchbook and began to fix the drawings that he was about to use in the next match.

——————————————————

[y/n] walked through the hallway that lead him to the arena that he was about to fight in. But before he exited it, he taped a drawing on the wall and pocketed the other in his utility belt. The boy took deep breaths before walking out the hallway to see the crowd roaring in excitement at the next fight.

"Are you all ready for the next battle? Let's meet the players!"

"Hey... what do guys think [y/n] is gonna do?" Eijiro asked his classmates.

"Maybe he's gonna summon his giant robot to fight for him!" Mineta answered.

"Nah, he's definitely gonna summon the giant wolf," Sero retorted.

"Maybe he's gonna pull a secret trick like he did in the battle training," Jiro added.

"What do you think Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Well... I honestly don't know," Izuku said while rubbing his neck. "What makes [y/n] powerful is his unpredictability. You never know what's gonna happen in a fight with him."

The two players began walking towards the stage as Present Mic began introducing them.

"The assassin from class B. Beautiful things come with thorns! Shiozaki Ibara from the hero course!Versus he's ranked number one on the entrance test. Class A's artist who brings his drawings to life both figuratively and literally! Takeru [y/n], from the hero course!"

The crowd roared in excitement for the two, they were obviously excited on how this match was gonna go. "Now, now! We're expecting another flashy batt–"

"Excuse me... may I interrupt?" Shiozaki raised her hand while looking at the commentator. "What do you mean by assassin? I came as far aiming for the victory, not to take the life of my opponents."

[y/n] stared at the girl, obviously confused by what was happening right now. Present Mic began to sweat bullets at the sudden callout, "I-I'm sorry!"

"First of all, the reason why I wanted to enter UA is not for evil intentions, but because I want to be bring relief to the people."

"Yeah, so I'm really sorry! That was my fault!"

"Thank you for understanding," Shiozaki said giving one last smile to the commentators before walking to the center of the stage to take her place.

"Anyway, let's start!"

At the go signal, Shiozaki's vines buried themselves in the ground creating cracks that were heading to the brunette as vines immediately wrapped around the upper half of his body and lifted him up, effectively immobilizing him. However [y/n] kept a blank expression as he began to focus on the drawing he taped on the wall prior to the match.

"Oh no! If Takeru doesn't do something soon, he's out of the match!" Present Mic shouted. The vines wrapped around him tighter as the boy closed his eyes and focused on summoning his drawing.

"Wait... there's something flying on the field," Aizawa pointed out.

The crowd looked in the air to see a single butterfly fluttering across the stage. What caught the crowd's attention was the beautiful color of its wings as it donned multiple colors from purple to blue to green as it seemed to sparkle in the wind.

Shiozaki immediately noticed the butterfly heading to her and put out her finger for the butterfly to land on. She was obviously confused where the insect came from when she looked at her opponent just in time to see him open his eyes and smirk.

Suddenly from the hallway that [y/n] came from thousands of butterflies flew towards the arena, making the crowd gasp at the beautiful sight as a variety of colors enveloped the air. The butterflies then swarmed towards the brunette and began creating a tornado of colors obscuring his view from everyone.

"W-What's happening?!" Iida asked in a surprised tone.

"It's [y/n]'s quirk! I didn't know he could summon so many at once though!" Izuku exclaimed and began writing in his notebook.

The butterfly from Shiozaki's hand suddenly took flight towards the tornado of butterflies that slowly began to disperse from top to bottom as it flew into the tornado of colors.

The butterflies completely dispersed revealing [y/n] smiling at the butterfly in one hand with his rapier in the other, as the floor around him was littered in bits and pieces of the vines used to entangle him. The crowd cheered as the boy somehow managed to get out of his situation.

Yaoyorozu let out her finger for a small butterfly to land on it, "They're so... beautiful."

"Wah! He's like a prince!" Hagakure shouted out.

Shiozaki immediately sent a wave of vines to try and immobilize the boy, but this time he was ready. [y/n] avoided the vines with sidesteps as he danced around the stage cutting and avoiding the attacks.

"Amazing! Takeru shows off his amazing skills! He's not Frankenstein's best student for nothing!"

Shiozaki quickly sent a large tendril of vines in an attempt to end the fight once and for all, but [y/n] snapped his fingers as the butterflies began swirling around him once again, concealing him in an array of colors. The tendril went through the blanket of butterflies but didn't hit the target. Suddenly, the butterflies began flying around in a swarm in the sky with [y/n], nowhere to be found.

"Did Takeru just disappear?" Present Mic asked wondering where the boy could have gone.

The swarm of butterflies then proceeded to head towards Shiozaki prompting her to cover her face with her arms out of reflex, as they washed over her like a wave.

Once the butterflies finished passing through, they revealed Shiozaki on her knees with the tip of the sword pressed against her chin as [y/n] stood in front of her with a blank expression. Butterflies fluttered around them as if analyzing the situation while some landed on Shiozaki's hair, opening and closing their wings. The crowd went silent at the sudden change of positions before Midnight raised her hand, "Shiozaki is paralyzed! Takeru moves to the second round!"

The crowd roared at the amazing battle they witnessed as [y/n] gave a small smile and removed the sword from his opponent's neck. The boy transferred his sword in his other hand before holding it out to Shiozaki to help her up.

"You did very well Takeru," the girl said while accepting his hand and getting up. "I wasn't expecting your quirk to be so... beautiful," Shiozaki said as she let a butterfly land on her open finger with a smile. Cute.

[y/n] gave her a small smile back as he bowed to her and turned around to exit the stage. Just as the boy reached the center of the stage, he suddenly remembered that he just summoned over a thousand butterflies during the battle that were just fluttering around the crowd. He thought about dismissing them normally but suddenly remembered his father's words about getting attention.

The boy snapped his fingers as the butterflies began to swarm and flutter around him waiting for his instruction. He then twirled the sword so that it was facing downwards and gently brought the tip of his sword to his sheath. As soon as he sheathed the sword, the butterflies turned into glitter that scattered and disappeared into the wind.

The boy then brushed up his bangs with one hand and then gave a peace sign and his signature smile to the crowd as they roared even louder at the display.

"Amazing! A beautiful yet powerful quirk! It's no surprise that the kid got first in the entrance exam with those skills!" Present Mic shouted hyping up the crowd. Class 1A stared at the stage still processing the whole battle.

"That was... not what I was expecting," Ojiro said still processing what just happened.

"I didn't know [y/n] could be so graceful," Tsuyu croaked.

"He's so manly! The way he handled that sword!" Eijiro shouted out.

"He's a prince I tell you!" Hagakure repeated.

Meanwhile a certain blonde was staring at the boy's smile as he waved to the crowd and walked towards the hallway. He knew he told the boy not to lose but did he have to win like that? I mean... not that he was complaining. It's just every time he does something like that, he's reminded how actually cool [y/n] is, which does not help with his feelings.

Suddenly, Katsuki looked around to see his classmates staring at him, "What the fuck are you all looking at, huh?!"

The class went back to talking about the match leaving the blonde alone with his thoughts once again.

[y/n] walked through the hallway he came from feeling pretty satisfied about the overall result of the battle. He planned on grabbing something from the vending machine before heading back up to the bleachers when he was suddenly hoisted up into the air for the second time today. "Attaboy! You did amazing!"

The boy smirked at his father, "Was that enough attention?"

Keiji laughed at the question, "It was more than enough! It seems that you're the crowd favorite too by the looks of it."

The boy smiled at the thought, as Keiji put down his son and patted his head. "You should get some rest. I'll be watching along with all the other teachers so keep doing your best, alright?"

The boy nodded and gave a thumbs up before the father-son duo split ways. [y/n] grabbed a juice box from the vending machine and went up to the bleachers just in time for the fifth match between Mina and Denki to start.

"Hey man! Nice job out there!" Denki said while giving the boy a thumbs up.

"Yeah! I didn't even think you could use your quirk like that. It was like... a magic show!" Sero added while giving the boy a fist bump.

The boy took his place beside Katsuki as he happily sipped his juice box in peace while watching the match unfold. He then turned to Katsuki while holding juice box by the straw in his mouth. "Did I do good?"

Katsuki let out a tch and paid attention to the match just in time for Mina to uppercut Denki on the face. "Stop fishing for compliments dumbass."

The brunette rolled his eyes as he heard Midnight announce Mina's victory to the crowd and looked back at the stage. "But..." [y/n] turned to look at Katsuki, "I guess you did good."

The boy stared at him before smirking and tackled the blonde in a side hug, "Hell no! Get off!"

The entire class looked to see what the commotion was to see Katsuki's hand on [y/n]'s face in an attempt to push him back while shouting at him as the brunette was smirking and trying to give him a hug. Yup, a normal day for Class 1A.

——————————————————

The next two matches were pretty standard. Tokoyami managed to overpower Yaoyorozu with Dark Shadow by pushing her back. [y/n] felt a bit sad since him and Yaoyorozu had similar quirks but Tokoyami did put up a good fight.

Just before the seventh match started, Katsuki stood up and proceeded to go to the waiting room for prepare for his own. "You want me to come with?"

Katsuki squinted his eyes are the brunette's question, "No, I don't want your dumbass distracting me."

[y/n] let out a choking sound before punching the blonde gently and pouting, his pout then turned into a small smile, "Go win for me, number one." The boy held out his fist in front of him.

Katsuki stared at the fist before smirking and bumping it back, "I don't need you to tell me that, dumbass." The blonde then walked away as [y/n] moved beside Denki while Katsuki was gone.

"You know... that's the first time I've ever seen him smile without his scary face," Denki said while staring at Katsuki's back. [y/n] chuckled at what he said as the two watched the next match unfold.

The brunette was pretty curious on how this battle was gonna end since both players had similar quirks, so it came as no surprise when the match ended with both of them on the ground. "It's a draw!" Midnight shouted which prompted the crowd to cheer at the display of strength they just witnessed. "In case of a draw, a winner will be decided by a simple match such as arm wrestling!"

"While those two are recovering, let's start the next match!" Present Mic announced

"The next one is the most disquieting pair."

"I don't wanna watch this..."

"Do you think Uraraka has a chance?" Denki whispered to the boy beside him. [y/n] looked at the screen that flashed the next two players of the last match of the first round. "It all depends on how she uses her quirk. Katsuki's quirk was made for combat so he has the advantage."

The crowd watched as both players came out of their respective hallways and approached the stage from opposite directions.

"The eighth and last match of the first round. He's been famous since middle school, that's not a respectable look! Bakugo Katsuki from the hero course! Versus, I kinda wanna root for her... Uraraka Ochaco from the hero course!"

"Midoriya, what was the strategy against Bakugo that you were going to share with her?" Iida asked which made [y/n] curious at Izuku's plan.

"It's nothing great, but... Kacchan is strong. During close combat, he doesn't allow room for error. The more he moves, the more sweat he produces which strengthens his quirk. He can move around on air using his explosives, but if she touches him and makes him float, she can take control."

[y/n] stared at the duo who seemed to be conversing in the stage. Izuku was right, but the problem with that plan would be that Uraraka would actually have to touch Katsuki for it to be in her favor.

"Start!" Immediately Uraraka ran towards Katsuki keeping low to the ground. A weird strategy but it was probably so that she could avoid taking the brunt of the explosion. As soon as Uraraka got close, Katsuki sent an explosion sending her back a few meters away while causing a smoke to surround the blonde.

Suddenly a moving figure appeared in the smoke causing the blonde to create another explosion hitting... a jacket? Suddenly Uraraka came from behind and charged at the blonde with his back turned against her.

"She floated her jacket to the other side. She did that so quickly!"

Just before she could touch his back, Katsuki immediately reacted and sent a powerful explosion behind him, sending her back a few meters away.

"He moved after he saw her?!" Sero exclaimed.

"With those fast reflexes, the smokescreen won't be of any help," Denki pointed out.

Uraraka then repeated her strategy of charging the blonde as she kept being sent back by a barrage of explosions. This was bad. [y/n] respect Uraraka for taking so many hits but at this point her plan was just reckless. What was she even trying to accomplish?

"Uraraka continues to attack without a moment to rest."

Suddenly a voice came from the crowd, "Do you really wanna become a hero? If you're so much stronger than her, hurry up and push her out of bounds! Stop having fun hurting the girl!"

"Yeah that's right!"

Suddenly the crowd began booing at Katsuki and his actions. Meanwhile from the bleachers, Sero and Denki were trying to hold back an angry [y/n] who was holding a knife and trying to get an aim at the person who started it.

"W-Wait! Stop! You can't kill anyone [y/n]!" Denki shouted while trying to take the knife from the boy.

"Yeah! Bakugo's fine! Think about this rationally man!" Sero added while holding on to one of the boy's arms.

"Was that a pro that said that? How many years have you been a pro?" Aizawa suddenly asked from the announcer's booth which made [y/n] freeze. "If you really mean that, then just go home. Go and look for information on changing careers. Bakugo is on guard because he acknowledges the strength of his opponent that's come far. He is trying his best to win, and that's why he's not holding back!"

"See, Aizawa-sensei's got this dude, so can you please put the knife down?" Denki said with a nervous smile since he did not want to be the boy's new target while he was making that face. The boy sighed threw the knife to the side before taking a look at the arena again when he noticed something was off. The arena was... clean? Sure there were signs of damage but he was pretty sure that there would be more debris scattered across with the number of explosions that Katsuki created. That's when it hit him.

The boy looked up and gave a low whistle which confused Denki and made him look in the same direction. "What the..."

Floating in the sky were vast amounts of debris. No wonder why, Uraraka was staying so close to the ground, she needed ammo. Suddenly the debris began falling down to the stage creating a "Meteor shower?!"

"You didn't notice?" Aizawa asked his co-commentator who was still in shock.

While Katsuki looked up at the meteor storm, Uraraka took this chance to rush him in an attempt to try and make him float. [y/n] was impressed with her plan, it was definitely better than anything he could come up with. Using the opponent's strength as your own was a great strategy since that was often the strategy he used when fight opponents in hand-to-hand combat. Unfortunately, he already knew how this was gonna end.

Katsuki raised his arm up into the sky and released an explosion so large that [y/n] felt the aftershock all the way up from the bleachers. The explosion sent Uraraka back while also defending himself from the incoming debris.

"That was a satisfying blast! He secretly breaks through Uraraka's secret strategy!"

[y/n] was impressed but knew the consequences of creating an explosion that big. To make Katsuki create and explosion that big was pretty impressive and meant that he was put at the back foot with that plan.

Suddenly, Uraraka slowly got up and began to charge at Katsuki while Katsuki did the same. [y/n] looked at Uraraka's condition and knew how this was gonna end. No one overused their quirk more than him after all, so he was familiar with the side effects. Halfway through the charge, Uraraka's legs suddenly gave out as she fell to the ground causing Katsuki to stop running.

"Uraraka has fallen down!"

Midnight went over to check on the girl and suddenly gave her judgment to the crowd. "Uraraka is incapacitated. Bakugo advances to the second round!"

The crowd roared at the fight as Uraraka was carried out in a stretcher for her injuries to be treated.

"The first round is finished! After a short break, we're on to the next round!"

——————————————————

A/N: This chapter was about to be a bit shorter but i just threw in the fight between Katsuki and Uraraka just so it's finished already lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.1K 52
You have been neglected your entire life. Your mother, M/N L/N, was killed a year after you were born. So you were left with your father, Toshinori Y...
11K 292 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
21.6K 623 22
Born with a dangerous quirk you couldn't control, you were sent to Juvenile Detention, only to be released when UA High starts a new year in which vi...
469K 23.2K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...