You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Claimed
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
LA
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
LA Nights✨
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Update🌝
Back At It💫
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Come Back💔
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

Miami, FL🌴

1.3K 70 17
By ThatGirlNC

*A few weeks later*

"Boy you stink" I complain, holding him at arm's length as I walk over to his changing table where, "What your mama feeding you boy?" I ask like he's going to answer me instead he just smiles up at me. Being a dad has changed me in more than one way and even though the sleepless, sexless nights get to me, I wouldn't change it for anything.

Legend looks more like his mom than me but that's cool cause I'm certain my daughter is gonna be my twin so I don't mind, "You clean now papa" I smile at him before kissing his cheek. Walking out of his room, I head over to our room where Amara was changing for our lunch with her family, "Baby this bo- damn ma" I comment as I take in her outfit.

Baby boy definitely had his daddy in mind cause mamas had definitely gained weight in all the right places during her pregnancy, the way the jumpsuit was hugging her curves had me willing to knock her up again. "No Reign I know that look, Legend is awake and we are already late" she says making me smack my lips as she grabs her bag before kissing Leggy all over his face, "I got you tonight baby" she smirks before pecking my lips.

"Baby stop" Amara warns as I inch my hand closer to her core causing her thighs to clench before she removes my hand from her body, "You looking good baby, I can't help myself" I whine looking at her. It's one thing to be attractive but this is something different cause my lil' baby actually has my heart so the feelings I have for her are intensified, stopping by a red traffic light I looked over at her as she looks down at her phone.

Her side profile is fire so you know baby girl is pressure, "Gimmie a kiss" I say to her as she leans across the console pecking my lips several times, "I love you" she says wiping her gloss off of my lips. "I love you too mamas" I reply before we continue driving towards her parent's house where we would be having lunch, "Oh no, he's about to wake up baby" she says looking back at Legend whose face was scrunched up as he whimpered. "Aww papa mommy's gonna feed you soon okay?" she says leaning back to caress his tiny hand making me slightly accelerate before the cries started.

"Damn mama, you really showing out" Jaden says as he walks into the living room making Ma Grace side eyes him, "Watch yo mouth in my house lil boy" she scolds pointing at him. He walks up to me dapping me up before trying to grab a chicken flat from the food tray just as Ma Grace smacks his hand with a wooden spoon, "Get outta my kitchen Jaden, don't make me whoop you at your big age" she shouts.

I chuckle as I watch them go back and forth before Amara walks in looking at me biting her lip as she takes my picture eyeing the fuck outta me, "Not my man looking this fine" she announces walking closer to me. Pouting her lips with her arms wrapped around my waist, I lean down pecking her lips once since we were in her parents' house, "Unhand my daughter Reign" Mr Cole says walking into the kitchen cradling Legend in his arms.

Dragging her hand down my arms, Amara winked up at me making my grip on her waist tighten, "Better stop tempting me when your dad is in this room" I whisper before pecking the back of her ear causing her to take a sharp breath.

"Ooo mama this look so good" Amara compliments as we all grab a plate before dishing out the feast laid out by Ma Grace, "You sure you don't want a younger boyfriend Ma?" I tease causing Amara to slap my arm as everyone else laughs. "You're handsome and all Reign but my man is enough for me" she says kissing up on Mr Cole who gropes her backside looking me dead in the eye, "She's well taken care of son" he smirks.

The underlying message behind his statement was understood by everyone causing us all to gag, "Don't nobody wanna hear all that" Jaden frowns in disgust. Mr Cole chuckles at our reactions, "How the hell do you think you got here? I put it down ask ya mama" he says confidently causing Ma Grace to shove him as Amara groans running out of the kitchen.

I chuckle while walking out of the kitchen just as Leggy started whimpering from his bassinet, "Hey son-son" I whisper pulling him into my chest leaving several kisses on his forehead; "He woke up?" Amara asks as I walk into the living room. "Yeah, but you can eat baby, he'll chill with daddy" I tell her looking down at Legend who opens his eyes before slightly smiling up at me, "Aww baby he knows it's you" Amara gushes grabbing her phone to take pictures of our embrace.

"You think we should post him now?" she asks looking at the picture she had just taken as I sit down next to her with Legend laying on my chest looking up at his mom who leans down to kiss his cheek, "Yeah we can babe" I reply.

"Baby I got my 6-week doctor's appointment tomorrow after we rescheduled it" Amara tells me as we cuddle whilst Power plays in the background, "Ooo so I'm bout to dive in again" I smile grabbing up on her thighs excitedly. She laughs at how hard I was cheesing, "Well if Leggy let's that happen" she says making me smack my lips knowing how much of a cockblocker our son was.

"Nah, all you need to do is pump and we drop him off at your parent's house" I state pulling her onto my lap, straddling my waist as she chuckles looking down at me. "Not you tryna send off my son just to get nasty" she shakes her head before leaning down to peck my lips several times right before capturing her lower lip between my teeth sucking on it. She releases a low moan before grinding on me as I grab her butt cheeks as I feel myself getting hard under her, detaching our lips remembering that we couldn't do anything.

"Let's not get carried away baby, the doctor needs to make sure you good" I try to reason as I feel her sucking on my neck making me groan as her juices leak through her lace panties onto my boxers, "Aight aight baby stop" I plead with her. "Let me suck you off baby" she whispers into my ear as her hand sneaks into my boxers gripping my piece causing me to groan as I arousal shoots through my body.

Kneeling between my legs, she wastes no time before deepthroating my dick as she gags before twisting her hands on the part that she couldn't fit into her mouth humming to add stimulation making me throw my head back in pleasure. Hands down, the baby girl is the throat goat cause that mouth is something serious, "Baby slow down, Legend just woke up" I lowkey moan as his little cries sound through the baby monitor.

That only made Amara go harder suctioning her mouth before bobbing her head faster making me writhe as I feel my nut fill up her mouth as she quickly swallows it and uses her tongue to clean me up, "Damn ma, done took my soul with you" I gasp trying to catch my breath.

"Hold that pose, it looks so good" the photographer shouts as I look straight into the camera over my shoulder, "And that's a wrap" he shouts as everyone clears the set congratulating me on the success of the photoshoot. "Ooo baby you killed that shit" Zo says once I'm close enough to him making me chuckle at the look on his face "Nigga don't be saying that like I stay looking bummy" I retort.

It had been about 2 and a half weeks since East left on tour and I been missing my baby so much but we've been talking everyday whenever we're both free, Facetime has been our main source of communication. I haven't gone to any of his concerts because I've had so many pre-booked photoshoots and appearances that I couldn't reschedule but I was going to be free as from tomorrow so I was gonna see if I could fly out to Miami for his show.

"Babe your phone is ringing" my stylists voice breaks me out of my trance as I lean over to grab my phone from the dressing table smiling as I notice that it's East calling.

Phone Conversation:

E: Ayo bae you pressure

M: (laughs) Hie to you too Easton

E: (licks lips) Hey baby, who you looking good for?

M: My side nigga coming through soon

E: (mugs) Don't get no niggas popped out here Mia

M: Bae you know I'm just joking, ain't nobody else

E: Better not be with the way I get you walking crooked

M: (blushing) East there's other people in the room

E: So? They know we fucking

M: Okay bae, you ready for your show tonight?

E:  Yeah but I want you to come through so Kai, Yo, my mom and Bully are gonna come through to get you in like 3 hours for the show

M: East I could've gotten my own ticket out there

E: Well you aint but go home and get dressed for daddy's show

Looking down at my phone I couldn't believe that his narrow self just hung up on me like that, "Well looks like you're going to Miami for the weekend" Zo says smirking at me through the mirror making me flip him off. I couldn't even front like I wasn't excited to see my man and I couldn't even wait to love up on him, "Welp I guess I gotta go pack up, take me home bitch" I smile up at Zo who just mugs me.

By the time we pack up Zo's things at the set and I take a quick shower, I'm only left with about 20 minutes to pack up my things, "You lucky I love you bitch" Zo says walking out of my closet with a small suitcase in hand. Running towards him, I place several kisses all over his face as he groans in annoyance before dragging me into papa's room where we just pack him a few outfits and necessities.

The doorbell rings followed by little hands hitting the door, "I'm coming" I announce walking down the stairs opening the door only for Kai and Yo to cling onto my legs, "Hi my babies" I say leaning over to shower them in kisses. "Hey ma" I greet Ma Dukes who pulls me into a warm embrace, "How're you doing love?" she asks just as Zo brings down the bags with a frown on his face causing us to chuckle.

"Hi baby, what's the matter?" Ma Dukes asks him pulling him into a hug whilst Bully takes the luggage to the car, "She's been making me slave all day ma" he whines making me roll my eyes at his dramatics. Holding each of their hands, I lead the kids back to the car where Zo helps me strap them into their car seats before we say our goodbyes and head to the airport.

The show is starting in an hour so I'll be waiting for you downstairs" Bully tells me as I rock Kai to sleep whilst Yosohn naps on the bed, "Okay thanks Bully" I smile at him before closing the door. I put the kids into bed before taking a quick shower, fixing my make-up and hair, "Come on papa, you have to get dressed" I whisper as he whines throwing a tantrum whilst I try change his clothes and Kai has a bottle of warmed up Almond milk.

A knock sounds on the door before Ma Dukes walks in to help me with the kids, "Oh you're looking nice" she tells me causing me to smile up at her before we dress the kids in coats. Kairi whines wanting me to grab her instead of Ma Dukes, "Wow Kai, you don't want nana anymore?" she asks causing her to shake her head before running to me, "It's okay, I'll carry her while you carry Yo" I tell her.

We head downstairs to the car where Bully is waiting for us, "You not only got my boy hooked but lil mama too" Bully laughs as Kai throws a tantrum once I put her into the car seat.

"Dada" Kai shouts as she lets go of my hand running straight into East who was sitting on the couch in his dressing room, "Hey mamas, you missed me?" he asked as she clung onto him making my smile. Yosohn ran up to them struggling to get onto Dave's lap until he pulled him up, "Wassup big papa" he said as his chunky arms wrapped around his neck causing everyone to coo at the exchange.

Walking in closer, I greeted all of East's friends and associates, "What's good sis?" Shoota asked pulling me into a hug once I got to him. Shoota is East's cousin who had been locked up on a misdemeanour and released right before his tour started and they decided to make him part of the opening acts, "I'm good, I've been seeing you doing your thing bro" I comment.

We continue our conversation before East cuts us off, "Ayo baybee" he shouts making me turn around with a straight face, "Nah don't be looking at me like that cause you all caked up with his ugly ass when your man right here" he says standing up. Walking towards him, I watch as his eyes take note of my outfit before biting his lip and pulling me in by my waist, "Hey baby" I say wrapping my hands around his neck as he leans down to tongue me down.

For a second, I forget where we are as his tongue invades my mouth igniting a spark straight at my core causing me to moan lowly, "Aight damn there's kids in here" Shoota shouts making us separate. Grabbing my hand, he leads us to the couch where he pulls me into his lap and I bury my face into his neck breathing in his scent, "I missed you so much papi" I whisper causing his grip to tighten around me.

He pecks my forehead just as the kids cuddle into us, "I missed you too mamas" he replies allowing me to enjoy his presence since the day he left, "Aww if it isn't the proud family" Bully snickers.

"Thank you for coming out but I've got a special performance for my girl, she already knows we locked in for life. She's my muse for the next album that's coming out in a few weeks but I wanted to perform this single for her. Everybody welcome my boy Chris Brown" East announces to the crowd.

Everyone goes crazy once Chris walks onto the stage dapping up East who winks in my direction, "Oh we ain't friends no more? Why you won't listen no more?" Chris starts singing. I had been in the studio with East whilst he recorded songs but there's nothing like watching him perform in a crowded room but focus only on me.

Rapping into the microphone he directly at me as if we're the only ones in the room, "You deserve it cause you perfect, you make every moment worth it." He walks closer with every line he raps until he reaches out his hand pulling me onto the stage with him causing everyone to go wild, "This for you baby" he shouts leaning down to peck my lips.

"All around the world and I've been lookin' for you, you deserve it cause you're perfect"

            📸SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS:

B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 48.4K 53
When Jason and Darrelle make a bet involving Darrell's dating life, he thought it would be easy since women were usually his strong suit. What he did...
23.7K 4.1K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
12.5K 460 20
Nieyell Ivory Reese is a beautiful, dark skin, plus sized woman who doesn't take shit from men. When she returned home from college, she didn't expec...
14.9K 2.4K 39
PUBLISHED BY PABPUB! ✨ Amarachi prides herself on having a well-structured life but after she's thrown together with the fascinating new boy at scho...