Quinn

Per lmm728

Quinn Abused Smart Mute Rude Closed off Quiet kid Payton Popular Smart Loved Outgoing Respectful A tw... M茅s

Cast
The House
The House part 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
锟糀uthor Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

14.7K 268 178
Per lmm728

Trigger warning ⚠️  there is abuse in this part I'll put a trigger warning sign (⚠️) before it starts.

1

I'm always living in fear. Scared of them. Hear let me explain.

My name is Quinn Jones. (I know basic) I am 16. I skipped a grade because I'm that smart, so I'm a junior. I've live with Sarah (my mother) and her boyfriend. Not living in the happiest life, but I'm grateful for everything.

We in live in Wyoming.

Did I forget to mention I have a twin, but we're identical. Yeah well they treat her like a princess. While I get abused. She doesn't even do anything about it either.

I've been abused since I could remember.

I'm also a street fighter, but I never fight back with Sarah and Daniel because they threaten to beat my sister. I know they'll never hit her but I can never be too careful. I'm also the one who pays the bill in this house and provides for this family and yet I still get abused. Fantastic.

In which I'm currently lying on my mattress with newly scars and bruises I got from them. I can't move because of the pain.

I look over at the clock it 6:48pm. I get up and head to the bathroom. I strip my clothes off and then look in the mirror.

Whore

Useless

Bitch

Ugly

Hoe

I look away from the mirror and head in the shower.

Once I'm done I put on a pair a black sweat pants and a hoodie on. I check the time and it's only 7:30. I grab a book called "Our Finest Hour" by Jennifer Millikin.

After a while I check the time 10:58. I put my book away and head to sleep.

1

Trigger warning ⚠️ (Abuse & Foul Language)

"You stupid bitch!" Sarah yelled. "You can't do anything right" she yelled again. She kicked me in the ribs then proceeds to punch in the face.

In the corner I can see Payton. Her eyes connect with mine but I shook my head and she quickly turns around and walks back to her room. 

I can't move and from the pain and I just lay there. I hear the door open. I'm assuming it's Daniel - Sarah's boyfriend- and I can hear his footsteps coming towards me.

Daniel moves my hair and pulls it back lifting my hair up. I whimpered at the pain that coursed through my body.

I see a knife in his hand. My eyes widen at the knife and then I look him in the eyes. Scared of what he is going to do.

I feel him lift my shirt but I don't move. I can't.

Pain.

I can feel something carve something into my back.

"There you little useless bitch. Now you'll never forget." He said slamming my head on the floor.  I hear him and Sarah laughing. Hearing there footsteps fade away.

I began to see black dots everywhere and then my vision goes black.

End of Abuse
1

I jolt awake gasping for air. I look over and see that it's 5:09 am. I began to get ready for school. I head in the shower and come back out to change.

I grab a pair a black jeans and a white t-shirt and my leather jacket. I also grab my black combat boots.

I head down stairs to cook breakfast because I don't want to get hit after I come back from school.

I look at the time and see that it's 7:30am. I head back upstairs into my room which only has a mattress a dresser and a bathroom. My room is small but luckily I have a bathroom in it.

I grab my stuff and head out to go to school. It's only August and school started about 2 weeks ago.

I walk down the street not far from the house and get on my motorcycle. Yes I have one. I hop on and put on my helmet on and began driving off.

1

I get to school and park my bike behind the school where nobody goes. Nobody knows I have one. I check the time and see that it's only 8:10am.

I head inside the school and head to my locker. People always stare but I don't mind. I don't talk to anyone or at all. I'm a mute. I haven't spoken a word to anyone for over 7 years now, but I still know how to talk.

I eventually hear the bell rang and head to my first period class.

^~Her motorcycle ~^

1

Riiiiiiinnnnggggg. I hear the bell ring and I head to lunch. I bring my own lunch. I got some grapes and a sandwich for lunch and of course juice.

I head outside of the school in a more secluded area and eat there. I know students don't come here because well it's very hidden.

I begin eating and I hear rustling behind me. I slowly turn around and look at the bush behind me. I hear more rustling and see a little bunny coming out of the bushes. I smile at the bunny.

I finish eating and my phone alarm rings. I pack all my things and head inside the school and then I throw away the trash then began to head to class.

1

Ring. School ends and I head home. Once I'm on my street I park my bike down the street but not too far away from the house.

I walk the rest of the way home. Home. I wish it was home, but it's not.  I head inside and upstairs. I put my stuff down and do my homework.

I hear the front door open and I assume it's my sister. They bought her a car for her 15th birthday, and I got beatings. After a few weeks that my birthday passed I went to dye and cut my hair white but the white part is covered a peek-a-boo style. Sarah eventually found out and I got punished.

^~Her Hair~^

My sister is kind, outgoing, confident, sensitive, respectful, and in popular. Everyone likes her. I mean who wouldn't. She is also really beautiful. Black hair hair gray eyes, perfect body.

While I have a black hair and white. One brown eye and one blue eye. Curvy. I'm a mute, I don't show any emotion, nerd, a little disobedient, and no one hangs out with me. I also wear brown contacts and only take them off at home and when I'm fighting. Otherwise I have them on.

I hear the door open again and close. I check the time and see it's 5:30pm. Shit. I forgot to cook dinner. "Quinn! Get down hear now!" I hear Daniel yell. I quickly go down stairs and as soon I'm down there I feel a sharp sting on my left cheek. Immediately my head turns to the right. I grab my left cheek and look up at him.

"You stupid little bitch go make me dinner NOW!" He yelled in my face. I nodded and headed towards the kitchen and began cooking.

I cooked spaghetti for them. I head over the table and prepare the table for them. I put the plates, forks, and cups down.

I walk to my room and grab a white board and a dry erase marker. I walk over to Daniel. Not before writing sir the food is ready. I walk over to Daniel and Sarah sitting on the couch with their beers. I tap on the white board and they turn to look at me. I flip over the white board. "Took you long enough." I hear Sarah. They get up and Daniel says "You may leave now and go get your sister and tell her to come down and eat. You may eat after us are done eating." I nodded  and erased "sir" off the white board.

I walk over to Payton's room and knock on the door. I hear a faint come in. I open the door and see her on her desk doing homework. She turns around and I flip the board. "Okay thank you." She said. I only give her a blank expression and nod my head and walk out. As I'm walking out I hear a small sigh coming from her.

I walk back to my room and I get a message. I check who it's from and it's Mark. He is my manger or whatever you call it, but he tell me when my fights are and stuff. I unlock my phone to read the text he sent me.

Mark:
you have a 2 fights tonight.

Me:
Okay what time?

Mark:
At 10:30 will be your first then your second right after.

Me:
Okay.

I check the time and it's only 7:30 so I head in the shower.

I change into a pair of black leggings and a sleeveless hoodie. I then put foundation and concealer on my arms to cover up my scars and bruises. I braid my hair into 2 dutch braid. I head downstairs to inform Daniel and Sarah that I have a fight tonight. They know I do street fighting. Otherwise they don't let me out.

I walk downstairs and see that they finished eating. I head into the living and see no one. I go back upstairs and knock on their door. Nothing. I open it and see their completely passed out. So I knock on Payton's door. I hear the door open and I write down I'm going out and I'll be back late if Daniel or Sarah ask. I flip it over to show her and she reads it. "Where are you going?" She asked. I shrug my shoulders and walk away. I hear the door close behind me.

I go back downstairs into the kitchen and grab a small portion of the food. I only allowed to eat when they say. Sometimes they starve me. So I don't eat very much.

I check the time and see it's 9:30. I grab my duffel bag and put it over my shoulder.

I walk out the house and head over to my bike. And I put in my helmet and began driving to The Underground.

1

I park my bike and walk to the entrance. I see there are more bodyguards than usual but I just shrug it off. I walk inside and I see it's pack like usual.

I look for Mark. I finally spot him and head over to him. "Hey, kid how are you?" Mark said as he saw me walk up to him. I give him a thumbs up. " Okay well go get ready and I'll tell you who you're going up against." He said. I nod and began walking over to the locker room.

I wrap my hands and put my bag in the locker and lock it so no one get into it. We're all assigned a locker number. Sucks. Safety reasons I guess.

I head back over to Mark and see him sitting in a booth. I sit in front on him and he looks up.

" Okay first the Italian mafia are here so please be careful if you see them." He said with his eyes pleading at me to be careful. I nod and take out my phone and type who are they. I flip it and he reads it. "They're The Angelo's. The biggest mafia and the most powerful so be careful." I nod at his comment. He proceeds "Your fighting a military guy and viper. Jackson -the military guy- he uses a lot of muscle look for his week spot. I know he hurt his right knee." I nod. "Viper is a lot smarter than Jackson, but mostly a kicker so tire him out." I nod. "Okay well go on your up next. Good luck." I give him a thumbs up. 

" Okay up next we have Jackson!" The MC yelled in the microphone. People cheered for him as he ran into the ring. "Okay next we have our champion the one and only...SCAR!" The MC said and I pull up my hood and went into the ring. People cheered louder for me.

I've been doing this since I was 14. "Are you serious a girl? This will be easy." Jackson said and a smirk came across his face. Mark wasn't wrong when he said that he'll be using muscle. He's a lot taller and is really buff.

"Okay ready get into positions." The MC said. "Place in your bets now!" He yelled again.

3

2

1...

Go!

I hear the MC yell. Jackson immediately came for me and threw a punch and I dodged it. He kept going like that again and again. Then he tried a roundhouse kick, but failed. His face was getting red indicating he was getting angry. I smirked and threw a punch. His arms went up to his face and block the other punch that he thought was coming for him in the face. I instead punched him in the ribs twice and heard a crack. Damn that must of hurt. He kicked me on my stomach and I fell on the floor. Damn I have bruises there. Shit that hurt like a bitch.

He tried to punch me but I rolled over and him hitting the floor. I stood up quickly and kicked him in the same place where I punched him in the ribs. Then I punched him on the jaw knocking him out.

I heard the bell ring and the MC grabbed my hand and announced me the winner.

The paramedics took him out of the ring and then the MC called up Viper.

"Place in you bets now!" The MC yelled.

3

2

1...

Go!

I heard the bell ring and viper threw a punch but missed. He tried kicking me multiple times but then eventually started getting tired. I kicked him in the center of his stomach and he tumbled back. Then I did a revers latétral kick knocking him on the floor. I straddled him and begin punching him. I heard the bell ring. I stand up and the MC held my hand up.

I look in the crowd and see some men look at me. I made eye contact but he couldn't see my face since the light was behind me. He looked a lot like me and my sister. Even the other 5 men beside him.

I quickly got out of the ring and headed towards the locker room. I grab my stuff and headed out.

I saw Mark and walked towards him. "Here kid $1,400. You made a lot this time." I smiled and I gave him $500 leaving me with $900. "Thanks kid." He said.

I feel an intense stare. I look around me and I see the same man looking at me. He eyes widen a bit and I quickly look down.

I look at Mark and nod towards the man. He looked over. "Those over there are the Angelos the Italian mafia." I raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged.

I waved Mark bye and headed home.

Once I got home I got in the shower and changed into my pajamas. I went to my bed and as soon as I layed down I went into a dreamless sleep.

A/N
Hello guys I'm well I hope you like please vote and thank you and tell me in the comment if you liked it.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 14
Vivian's parents loved the idea of a girl. They promised to love,care ,and protect her.Instead they died trying to protect little Vivian. Her aunt ki...
1.2M 36.9K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
249K 6K 59
Juliane, Jayin, Jorden triplets were raised by their abusive drug-addicted mom Erica. All three have a traumatic past that they don't willing share...
2.2M 50.1K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...