Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

By HareehLoueehh

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... More

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

108 3 1
By HareehLoueehh

A/N- Hi guys, I lied this was not out by Wednesday seeing it is Saturday and I'm only just starting. I'm not going to make up an excuse so I'm just gonna write the story now. yea 

Harrys' POV

I sat in mine and Brie's flat trying to force her to watch a movie with me, but apparently she had better thing to do instead of hang out with her best friend. After multiple rejections I decided to make a plan. 

"What if I invite Mazy over?" I bribed.

"As much as I want to see her, no" God, I was getting nowhere with this girl. 

"Fine then, I'll leave you alone." I said. I wasn't actually going to. I just needed more time to think of a plan.                     Bingo.  I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and turned the tv on. 

"So many options to choose from. What about this one." I shouted. 

"Whatever you're doing it's not going to work dumb ass." She shouted back. 

"WHAT ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES!" I yelled even louder than before. I heard her gasp and come running down the stairs. 

"You'r an idiot you know." She said as she sat down beside me, phone still in her hand. 

"Well it worked, so I'm not an idiot." I said stubbornly. 

(A/N that's all I wrote on Saturday and it's now Wednesday night so oops, I'm going to write again now)

She rolled her eyes and put her arm, that wasn't holding her phone, around my shoulders and rested her head on my shoulder. I glanced over at her phone to see what on earth she was watching or reading this time. She saw me looking at her and turned her phone off. 

"What was that for? What's so bad I can't see." I said dramatically. 

"Uh nothing. I was just on the phone." She brushed. 

"With who?" I asked.

"No one you'd know." She said suspiciously. 

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yea" She said as she removed her arm from my shoulder and got up. 

"Where you going?" H

"Getting a drink, want one?" She asked. 

"Yea, what do we have?" She rolled her eyes again and shrugged.

"I dunno, coke, water, juice, I dunno." B

"Uh, can I have some coke?" I said. 

"Yeaaaa, sure" She replied. She walked into the kitchen and I clicked on Netflix, scrolling to find The Hunger Games.

(A/N Take like seven hundred million)

A few minutes later she came back into the room with a glass of water and a bottle of coke. She handed me the coke and sat back down. 

"So are we watching it or not?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at the girl and pressed play. Not gonna lie, the first time we watched this movie it wasn't very good, so I was hoping the second one would be better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brie's POV

It was about 45 minutes into the movie and Harry had already fallen asleep. I looked over at the sleeping boy next to me and chuckled, it never took him very long to fall asleep, especially not during movies. 

My stomach hurt from not eating for multiple days and my head hurt like crazy from not getting any sleep. I lifted Harry's head of my shoulder and laid him down on the couch. I got up and walked to the kitchen. The thought of eating made me feel sick but I knew I had to eat something. I opened the pantry door and pulled out muesli bar. I unwrapped it stuck some into my mouth. My brain left my head as I started eating more. First a cookie then a bag of chips, some crackers, another muesli bar, some more chips, another cookie. More and more food went into my mouth and I couldn't stop myself. 

Eat it
You deserve to be fatter
Pig

I screamed and fell to the floor, smacking my head with my hands. 

Keep eating you fat pig

I screamed again and pounded my head, harder this time.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled and broke into a sob of tears. Harry ran into the room and quickly came to my side. I grabbed my arm but I harshly flinched away. 

"NO!" My head my spinning and then it all went black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV

Me, Liam, Zayn and Niall we sitting in the hotel room living room when Niall's phone rang. 

"Yea?" He asked, once he answered it. A look of panic crossed his face after whatever the other person on the line said. "Okay, I'm coming, hold on." He got up and hung up the phone. 

"Harry called, Brie's in the hospital, I've got to go, you guys can come but you don't have to." Niall said.

"I'm coming." Liam said as he stood up. Niall nodded and turned to look at me and Zayn.

"Okay." Zayn said and I nodded. 

"Okay then, come on." Niall said and turned to the door. 

------------------------------

Myself and Liam were in my car driving towards the hospital Niall said Brie was in. Zayn and Niall were in Zayn's car and were heading there too. 

"What do you think happened?" I asked Liam.

"I dunno, might have been something to do with those guys, QX I think it was." Liam said.

"Oh yea, maybe." 

------------------------

We pulled up to the hospital and I stopped the car. Liam jumped out and pretty much sprinted to the front door of the hospital. I followed him, a little slower though. We got into the front doors and I followed Liam over to the front desk. 

"Um, we're looking for a girl who was just brought here." Liam said to the nurse. 

"What's her name?" The lady asked and Liam looked at me.

"What's her last name?" He asked me.

"How would I know?" I said and he shrugged. 

"Doesn't Harry talk about her?" 

"Yea, but not her last name." I said. "I'll text Haz." 

"Okay, but hurry up." Li

"Patience there brother." Liam looked at me weirdly.

"I'm not your brother sass pants." He said. 

"Too bad." I opened up my messages with Harry just as Niall and Zayn walked into the hospital. 

"Niall!" Liam shouted. "What's Brie's last name?" Niall looked at him weirdly before saying-

"Thompson, dumb ass." Niall said. 

"Aha, her names Brie Thompson." Liam said turned back to the nurse." 

"Okay, she's in room 54." 

"Thank you." I said and over to the map. "There" I said pointing to the area Brie's room would be in. 

"Let's go." Niall said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brie's POV

I woke up in a strange room with Harry sitting next to me. I instantly recognised the smell. A hospital. I'd been in hospitals a lot when my mum was sick so I knew what they smelt like. I looked over to Harry who was sitting on his phone. He put it down when he noticed me awake.

"What happened?" I asked him. 

"I dunno, you were all freaked out and then you just passed out." Oh.

"How long was I out for?" I asked him. 

"Like 20 minutes." He said. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you." I said. 

"It's okay, as long as your okay now." He said and pulled me into a hug. I tried to ignore the feeling of pain rushing through me when he hugged me so I didn't hurt Harry even more. Our hug was interrupted when the doctor came into the room.

"It's good to see you awake Miss Thompson."  He said. I nodded. "How are you feeling?" 

"Alright I guess," I said. 

"That's good. I'm going to ask you some questions now. You can choose if Mr. Styles can stay or if you want him to leave." The doctor said.

"He can stay." I said, although I thought I might regret it. Harry leaned over and put his arm around my shoulders to comfort me.

"Have you been sleeping well?" He asked. 

"Eh, not really." I shrugged. 

"Okay." He quickly wrote something down on the writing pad and looked back at me. "Next question." I nodded. "When was the last time you ate something?" 

"Last night, but it made me pass out so I guess that wasn't great." I answered.

"What bout before that?" 

"Uh, I dunno. Like last week." I said. He nodded.

"What was it you ate?" He asked. 

"Apple juice." The doctor rolled his eyes but wrote down something on his pad. I looked over at Harry and his eyes were welling up. 

"I'll give you two a minute." The doctor said and got up and walked out the door, shutting the door behind him. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked.  Tears starting to roll down his cheek. I shrugged. 

"I dunno, I was scared, I guess." I answered.

"Oh Brie." He said and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I was going to tell you but..." I was interrupted by Niall bursting in the door followed by Liam, Louis and Zayn. 

"Omg what happened." The fake blonde said. 

"I dunno." I said. 

"I would have got you something but when I did that for Harry it didn't end well." Niall said.

"Just a little." I said to Niall. 

"How are you doing?" Liam asked. 

"Fine." I said simply. Niall came over and sat on top of me. I tried to push him off me but he was to heavy. "Get off you fat pig." I complained. 

"Nope." Niall said stubbornly. 

"Babe get off." Zayn said and everyone turned to look at him. 

"What?" Harry asked. 

"I guess we forgot to tell you. We're dating. Oops." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 91 10
Louis wanted what was best for Harry. He always did. But what happens when they reconnect 5 years later? Will Harry forgive him? Or has he moved on? ...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
37.8K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
292K 5.6K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...