My Rockstar Glamrock Freddy x...

By TheMarionette79

As a 21 year old person, life had been kinda wild. Ever since you've gotten a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza P... More

Chapter one: They Can Talk?!
Chapter two: Gregory's Birthday
Chapter Three: Gregory's Party
Chapter Four: Hang Out Time!
Chapter Five: Oopsies...
A/N (Announcement)
Chapter Six: Cooking Contest
Chapter Seven: Vanessa?
A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Chapter Eight: Monty Advice
Chapter Nine: Confession?
Chapter Nine: Oh my Gosh..
Chapter Eleven: Gender Bend?
A/N (IMPORTANT!)
A/N
Chapter Twelve: Irritation
Chapter Thirteen: Mystery
Sorry :(
Chapter Fourteen: Gender Bend 2
New Book
Chapter Fifteen: Bro Time
¡REQUESTS!
Chapter Sixteen: Date Planning !PART ONE!
Separate Book?! :0
Funny Moments
Chapter Sixteen: Shopping !PART 2!
SEPARATE BOOK IS OUT!
!Anniversary!
Chapter Sixteen: Surprise !PART 3!
THE ANNIVERSARY!
Chapter Seventeen: The Oddest
AHH!! TY!!
Chapter Eighteen: ...
Requests

Chapter Ten: Dress Up

6.5K 146 46
By TheMarionette79

(You don't have to listen to the song. Also, this chapter is dedicated to callmeAnon8 who wanted to see Monty in a dress and this is a very short chapter.)

Your P.O.V:

We were at backstage. The animatronics were in their human forms. We were all bored. Monty is having a meeting with a small child. "We should put Monty in a dress." Roxanne said. "Yeah! That would be a funny prank." Chica agreed. We decided to do so. We waited for Monty to arrive.

"Hey, Gomery. We wanted to give you a cool outfit! Y/n picked it out while she was on her break." Freddy said. Technically it wasn't a lie. I did go to the store and get a dress for Monty on my break.

"Oh! Cool! I want to put it on right now!" Montgomery replied. We all snickered while he wasn't looking.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. He was already in the changing room, I put the dress in there. Roxanne took his clothes that was hanging on the door. (No you dirty minds, she did not see him almost naked.)

"Put on the dress!" "I would if it wasn't PINK!"

We all laughed. Monty was pouting. "We won't give you you're clothes back if you don't wear it!" I said. "Fine!!!" He replied.

Montgomery finally put the dress on! He still has the gloves and the bracelets on. The earrings and necklace also stayed. He put the crown and rose on!

We all bursted out laughed. "BAHHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A BARBIE!!!" Freddy said. Roxanne was laughing the loudest. I quickly grabbed my phone. I almost tripped. I took a photo of him and saved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 124 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
222K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
126K 2.6K 48
Discontinued This is smut so yeah. You're a girl of any age (above 18) , just trying to make some quick cash at the new faz bear entertainment pizza...
44.6K 1.1K 14
A one day trip as a child to the Pizza Plex completely changes your life. The minute you step in, you fall in love with Glamrock Freddy's design and...