TRAITOR! โœ“

Von rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... Mehr

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

011 | you laughed, you smiled

387 18 6
Von rezespuff

⇢ 011 ˎˊ-

"C'MON Y/N! LEVIIIIII"

Hange clings onto your shirt. "Drink a little!"

"Stop trying to trick me." You roll your eyes at Hange. "I already said. I don't want to deal with a hangover tomorrow morning."

"I'm not tricking you, what are you talking about?" Hange tries to act shocked at what you had just said. 

Of course she was tricking you. She had realized that both you and Levi never drink. And since it was basically gonna be your guys' last encounter together she wanted to trick you with giving you "tea".

But of course you didn't fall for it. You weren't stupid. And plus you could smell the smell of alcohol anywhere.

"Anyways. I'm going to head outside for a breather. Is that alright?" You ask Hange, still seeing her cling onto your shirt, her words slurring. You didn't even know what she was saying.

Nights like these, it made you feel like your life was normal. That titans didn't exist. It made you feel like you guys weren't murderers, criminals, and all of the above.

"Fineeee. You can go outside for a breather." She says, letting go of your shirt, and resting her head on the table. It kind of looked like she was taking a nap or something like that.

"Thank you Hange. It's quite stuffy in here. I'm not gonna lie." You laugh, while getting out of your seat and heading outside. 

"Where are you going Y/n? Are you not gonna enjoy your celebration?" Erwin asks you. He was headed inside after he had to do something in his office. He was a little late to this celebration.

You laugh, putting your hands in the pocket of your Survey Corps jacket. "Of course. This is all very nice. I'm grateful. For it all. You really didn't have to give me a celebration just because I was leaving though." You nudge his shoulder, tease fully.

"Yes, but you are one of our very important soldiers." He tells you.

You giggle, "I know. I'm gonna go step out for a bit. I'll join you guys in a few, yeah?" 

He nods at you. Heading back inside while you go the opposite direction. 

You sat outside thinking about things that you had regretted and how much fun it would've been if you could just stay here. If Petra and the rest of the old Levi squad didn't die, would things have turned out differently?

If the Levi squad weren't there, would Eren die?

A sigh escapes your lips. It was like a sigh of relief, but a shaky kind of sigh as well. You still had two more days before your leave. You had one last group activity with the scouts. And the day after that was reserved for the upperclass. Just time with Erwin, Hange and of course, Levi. 

"What are you doing out here?" Levi asks you, startling you a bit.

"Nothing much to be honest. I was just stepping out for a breather." You tell him. He looks at you with a disgusted look for a few seconds, before sitting down next to you.

"Hey, Levi?"

"Hah?"

"Do you remember the time when we had a similar discussion in the same spot with Isabel and Farlan?" You ask him. You probably hit a spot. But you feel like you needed to bring back some kind of memory of them. 

He tenses up a bit. "..Yes. What about it?" He says annoyed. The audacity you had to bring up that topic.

"And how you instantly regretted letting them go?" You laugh. Though it wasn't funny to you. Laughing off things were like a coping mechanism to sad things. To ease the tension. Brighten the mood.

"Tch. It was your fault too. You let them go as well." He moves his attention away from you, looking away. Maybe to shed a tear or something.

"Yes and no." You reply after a long time of him waiting for your response. You weren't sure what to say to what he had just told you.

"Huh?"

"I was just upset that I wasn't able to save them. If I made it at least it minute earlier maybe I could've saved them." You tell him, with a little frown on your face.

He sighs, willingly somewhat agreeing with you. He didn't admit it though. 

He already knew it was his fault, or basically his fault that Isabel and Farlan had died. He didn't say anything for the rest of the time. You guys just both looked at the night sky together. 

It was a nice view. It was pretty, blue and purple. A mix of beautiful colors.

You sigh. A big long sigh. "You know, it's not your fault. Stop blaming it on yourself." 

"..It somewhat is. But I didn't say that it wasn't yours either." He mumbles. 

"Yeah, yeah!" You kick your legs that were dangling from the spot where you were sitting.

"But do you remember the time when Isabel nearly choked on a piece of bread? Or the time we first met them? Or when I  first met you? You thought I was some dirty child because I literally was picked off the streets by Kenny!" You laugh, thinking about how messy your hair was when you first met him.

"You looked at me with such a phazed expression. It was lowkey kind of weird. But we ended up getting along just fine!" To your surprise, he was actually listening to what you were saying. Every single detail.

"But I was always the one to start conversations." You glare at him, a bit upset.

He chuckles. Cracking a small little smile. "Right." He replies dryly, agreeing with your statements.

You turn around to look at him. "YOU."

He looks at you confused. "What?"

"YOU SMILED. YOU LAUGHED." You get up, surprised, pointing at him.

"Yes, I did. And?" He asks you, pretty arrogantly.

"It's cute." You tease him.

"Tch. Shut up." He looks away, using a hand to cover his face. 

He was embarrassed. He was flustered.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 266 58
ห—หห‹ ๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™„ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™€๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™„๐™ ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ words above. โœŽ started: september 20, 2023 โœ“ finished: october 13, 2023
319K 9.1K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
1.2K 72 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...