Ms.Heartbreaker // saida (k.d...

De shinryujinned

Dahyun, a useless gay who's fallen for yet another girl on campus... 'Ms.Heartbreaker' Sana is dared to date... Mai multe

Character Introduction
1
2
Just Read
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
PLEASE READ
17
18
important but read if you want to
update about me...

13

1.9K 85 54
De shinryujinned

"U-Unnie, you don't get it- I USED to like you! But then I found out you like Sana so I'm trying to get rid of my feelings!" Tzuyu stuttered as she was in shock as well.

"Tzuyu, you know that I wouldn't accept it-"

"Tzuyu knows that very well." Momo interfered and said coldly. "She knew that ever since the day she caught you and Sana kissing. SHE'S BEEN HURTING EVER SINCE YOU AND SANA GOT TOGETHER!"

"T-Tzuyu, is that true..?" Dahyun asked.

Tzuyu nodded lowly and said, "Yes it is true..."

She then looked at Momo and Dahyun and told them,

"And I'm moving in with Momo."

...

School for the girls was weird today, Sana and Jeongyeon were no longer on probation but it seemed that two girls were missing. And those girls were Tzuyu and Momo. They have been avoiding the rest because of the accidental confession incident.

Now during lunch, they sit together alone under a cherry blossom tree at the garden.

"Hey, Tzu..?" Momo called for the latter's name.

"Yeah?"

"Are we ever gonna face them?" Momo asked sadly.

"I don't know..." Tzuyu answered and kept eating.

"You know it's up to you, right?"

"I know that, but I don't know the answer."

"Then I'll ask you another question, make sure you have an answer." Momo told Tzuyu and sat up straight.

"What question?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

Tzuyu was beyond surprised at this point, "W-What?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out-"Momo started rambling on and on, covering her face with her hands.

Tzuyu found this cute and held Momo's hands, slowly bringing them away from her face.

"I didn't say no, did I?"

...

Meanwhile with the lesbian couples and their lesbian protector, Jihyo. 2yeon was back to bickering and are apparently together now, MiChaeng was softer than ever, and SaiDa was feeding each other. Jihyo was just staring at them with mixed feelings.

"I wish I had a lover..."

Suddenly, a student came up to them. He was a boy, he was tall, had cute eyes, and a handsome smile.

"Excuse me?" He called.

Jihyo was already blushing, "Y-Yes..?"

"I'm Kang Daniel, you must be Park Jihyo. I'm here because the principal wants us in his office."

"O-Okay!" Jihyo stuttered and got up from her chair, escaping the couples at her table.

"Jihyo with a man, I hate men." Nayeon said in disgust.

"Same here, I'd rather have a Son Chaeyoung than a... man." Mina said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Men are the worst, they wouldn't exist without women." Dahyun remarked and continued feeding Sana.

"My Dahyun's too cute for men." Sana said, wrapping her arm around Dahyun.

Nayeon chuckled, "Cute? Are you sure?"

Dahyun's eyes widened because she immediately knew what Nayeon was implying.

"What do you mean?" Sana asked in confusion.

"Dahyun used to go to dance competitions when she wasn't busy with school." Nayeon smirked and took out her phone to show Sana pictures.

(A/N : The pictures may not show up but okay-)

"This was her first one, and she loved doing mature concept dances despite her bubbly personality."

"This was when she did a solo and won first place."

"And this was the last one she did."

"See what I mean? The 'D' in 'Dahyun' stands for Duality." Nayeon said to Sana who was already blushing.

"T-That's Dahyun?!" Sana exclaimed in shock then stared at Dahyun who was covering her face.

"That was a LONG time ago!" Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Dumbass, it was last year." Dahyun mumbled.

"Did Kim Dahyun just curse?!" Nayeon exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, I'm fucking old enough to do so." Dahyun said in a savage tone.

Out of nowhere, Chaeyoung stood up on her chair and called for everyone's attention.

"HEY EVERYONE! As you all know, after our final exams, prom is coming up! And I, Son Chaeyoung, would like to publicly ask Myoui Mina to be my prom date!"

The students around them were shocked because not only was Chaeyoung known to be very shy, people didn't know that she and one of the most popular girl in school were together. But Chaeyoung was undeniably cute, who could resist her?

"Chaeyoung! Get down from there!" Mina whisper-yelled and tugged on the hen Chaeyoung's shirt.

"No!" Chaeyoung refused and made Mina get up to stand on her chair too.

"So, what's your answer?" Chaeyoung asked, smiling brightly.

The crowd was already anticipating an answer, as well as 2yeon and SaiDa.

"Yes..!"

Everyone cheered happily and clapped their hands for the two. Nayeon was fake crying because her child was growing up. Jeongyeon was proud because Chaeyoung took after her charms. Dahyun was still in shock because her best friend just scored a date to the prom with a beautiful girl. Sana wasn't even aware of what was happening because she was caught up in Dahyun's side profile.

'Was she always this beautiful..?' Sana asked herself in her mind.

"Sana, stop staring at me and focus on them." Dahyun chuckled without even staring at Sana.

"S-Sorry..!"

...

Now it was the part of the school year that every student in Senior High feared... final exams.

This would determine whether you'd be able to go off to college/university or be held back a year. It was always petrifying to experience this, even the students from Junior High and Elementary feared it. Who wouldn't, right?

Mina and Chaeyoung were currently outside of their designated exam room along with other students, waiting for them to be called into the room.

"We can do this, Chaengie. For Business Management, remember?" Mina reassured Chaeyoung and held her shoulders.

"If we pass, then we're one step closer to finally being able to make our own company." Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Mina.

The two always dreamed of starting an entertainment company like JYP, YG, and SM Entertainment. They wanted to be known for their famous and talented artists.

"Myoui, Son, Wang, Park, Kim, and Kang. You may enter your exam room Class 3-B and start your exams. The room is monitored by CCTVs to avoid any cheating."

"It's all or nothing..." Mina and Chaeyoung said at the same time before entering the classroom.

...

Sana and Dahyun were also waiting in front of their exam room, but theirs was Class 2-C. The classroom names didn't matter, they were just for exam taking. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were all part of Class 1-A.

"What course are you taking?" Dahyun asked Sana.

"Same as Mina and Chaeyoung, Business Management. Because I'm the heiress of my parents' company and I need to take over once I finish university. And you?" Sana answered and directed the question at Dahyun too.

"Mass Communication." Dahyun answered with a smile.

"You like to write?"

"Mhm! I enjoy writing a lot!"

"Well then, after university, we'll get married and move in together. You'll be a world-famous author and I'll be a well-known CEO!" Sana chuckled at the thought.

"That'd be amazing, actually!" Dahyun replied, not knowing about what's really gonna happen after the exam.

...

"I'm scared, Jeongyeon..." Nayeon muttered and clung to Jeongyeon's arm.

"Don't worry. This is for Performing Arts, remember? We can become actresses." Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon to console the older.

"You're right. It's our dream and we can't let it go to waste..!"

"That's my girl!" Jeongyeon smiled.

"YOUR girl? Jeongyeon, we're not even together." Nayeon let go of the hug.

"Well do you want to be?" Jeongyeon smirked.

"Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" Nayeon asked coldly.

"Is it yes or no?" Jeongyeon replied with a question too.

"Of course, it's a yes, you dumbass."

...

"For modeling. For modeling. For modeling. For modeling. For modeling." Momo kept on repeating to herself.

"Yah, stop that." Tzuyu said to Momo.

"I can't help it, I'm worried!" Momo admitted in fear.

"You're gonna do great, I promise. After so many sleepless nights and power cuddles, our hard work will pay off." Tzuyu reassured Momo and hugged her.

Ever since Tzuyu moved in with Momo, they've been studying non-stop. Momo even made a new thing called 'Power Cuddles'. Where one of them would cuddle with the other to give them energy. But sometimes it backfired because Tzuyu and Momo end up sleeping.

"I love you..." Momo muttered quietly.

"What was that, Momo-chan?" Tzuyu asked because she didn't quite hear what Momo said.

"Nothing..." Momo replied, knowing that Tzuyu will never like her back.

...

Lame chapter, but I promise that drama will come soon. And by drama, I mean the whole fiasco of Suho and SaiDa's relationship that was based off of a dare made by Irene.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28.3K 1.1K 32
Minatozaki have fallen in love to her Friend's Cousin named Chou Tzuyu but this girl is straight and already have boyfriend, what will she do? Will C...
9K 376 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
25.2K 755 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...
140K 5.4K 58
Sana has been having a crush on Dahyun. But what happens when Dahyun rejects her, because she is in love with one of Sana's friends? Side ships: 2yeo...