Crook | K.th

Від dionnes_tapes

And so he says with the devil's blood on his hands and the truth coating his cherry red lips - "𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 �... Більше

warnings/things to know.
characters
prologue
Crook 1: This Is A Man's World
Crook 2: Starts With A 'B' Ends With A 'Y'
Crook 3: Lion's Den
Crook 4: Memories
Crook 5: The Yong
Crook 7: When Time Fails To Heal
Crook 8: Run
Crook 9: Money Talks
Crook 10: The Damsel
Crook 11: Irreparable
Crook 12: Pretty Little Lies
Crook 13: A Taste Of Paradise
Crook 14: Im Here To Stay
Crook 15: Alone
Crook 15: Danger and Affection
Crook 16: 48 Hrs
Crook 17: Lonely Child
Crook 18: Love Me Again
Crook 19: Cigarettes After Sex

Crook 6: Bumble Bee

2.2K 144 19
Від dionnes_tapes

/ Liyah G's POV /

The cherry red 1970 Ford Mustang rolls to a smooth stop into the parking lot of the club. Jimin sighed and threw the gear shift to 'P' before taking the keys out of the ignition and letting the engine die, knowing that if he did the old tattered vehicle would overheat and it would be hell getting it up and running again.

Liyah pursed her lips as she looked out of the windows. The sun was setting. It was their typically Saturday night. The red room would be flooded tonight, packed to the brim. She could already see a line starting although doors didn't open until 8 pm. She was already extremely overwhelmed.

"I don't know how much more of it I can take." Liyah murmured. Jimin didn't respond. She looked over at him for a reaction but didn't receive one. He stared out into the abyss, face hardened with some type of hostility that Liyah wasn't sure of where it had sprouted from.

"Jimin." She said, nudging his shoulder. She suddenly sighed. "I know this isn't about earlier."

"What if I said it was?" Jimin asked, taking off his seatbelt before reaching into the back for his duffle.

"You need to let it go. Look on the bright side, the water and electricity is paid. We can get the 600 for the remainder of what we owe for missing rent."

Jimin smiled and finally looked over at her. Liyah could see that he could see that she wasn't even certain about her own words. Liyah liked to think of herself as an optimistic person. She tried to remain positive in any situation, no matter how hectic the situation was. Being a pessimist would only worsen things for yourself.

But there was a difference between being a pessimist and being a person that recognized what life really was. What it had it store. And what could happen if you didn't make a certain move before it was to late.

"I'll make the money tonight. I'm open to entertain in the paradise room, work the stage and the floor." Liyah offered.

"Doesn't matter how much work we put in. That asswipe is just gonna rob us of what we earned." Jimin mumbled. Liyah giggled. He was referring to Bobby. Fuck, she hated that bastard. They often spoke ill of him.

"One day we should just bomb the place." Liyah said, reaching for her duffle as Jimin opened his door. When she turned around, he was looking at her. Eyebrows perked, he looked to really be down with the idea.

"I would thoroughly enjoy that." He says.

Liyah smiled, grabbing his chin as she leaned in to peck the corner of his lips. "Come on you goof."

They had to first get their bags checked for any kind of weapons or anything even remotely suspicious before they were allowed to go in. There were a number of fees they had to pay. Tipping the dj, tipping off the bartenders, tipping off the actual owner of the club. Which , all of those fees also played a part in the amount of money they left the club with in a night.

When it came time for them to hit the dressing rooms and change, Jimin went into the room with the male dancers while Liyah went into the room with the female dancers.

Not everyone had arrived, but she wasn't looking for anybody tonight. Azura wasn't coming in tonight which, Liyah was very bummed out about. But she could make it through one night.

Already having showered throughly before leaving the apartment, Liyah only wiped her skin down again with baby wipes before she actually lotioned her body and got dressed. Tonight's floss was quite skimpy, but Liyah really needed to show herself off tonight. She promised Jimin that they would make that money for the rent and she would stand on that promise.

Her panties resemble a thong. The thin black lace sticking to her body. Her bra resembled a bikini top, two thin black slits of cloth covered her nipples and areoles. Body glitter sprayed on her brown skin, plump pink lips coated with red. Brown curly hair bouncing on her shoulders with every stride she took. The false diamonds dripping from her earrings tickle her collar bone. She looked gorgeous. The red room's famous eye candy.

By the time she had finished locking her things away and getting dressed, it was a quarter til' opening time. Liyah sat at her vanity fixing up anything she thought to be a minor flaw as she waited until 8:00 pm to hit.

"Hey, Candy in here tonight?!"

Liyah perked up at the sound of a deep, boisterous voice coming from the door. She turned around to see a familiar security guard standing there looking around.

"I'm here." Liyah stood up slowly from the stool. She felt all eyes on her. She didn't like being put on the spot.

"Bobby wants to speak with you in his office."

"Right this second?" Liyah asked, stopping a few inches away from him by the door. She doesn't miss the way his eyes trail up and down her body.

"Yes mam. It's urgent, he says."

Liyah sighed. "Okay." She says. He holds the door opened for her and Liyah breezes past. She never enjoyed meeting with bobby. Nothing good ever came from it. He was a vicious man. Quite young, only about four years older than Liyah was. He ran this club with the help of his older brother. But his older brother only dabbled in from here and there, so really it was bobby calling all of the shots.

For him to only be in his late 20's, he had a lot of respect. From everybody who came into this club, to everybody who roamed outside of it. Liyah knew more about him than she would've liked to know. But he was still unpredictable enough for her to fear him.

The door was slightly opened when Liyah approached it. She not only heard Bobby's voice, but another guy as well. Licking her lips, she raised her knuckles to knock but-

"I know that's you. Come in."

There was no need to.

Liyah slowly lowered her hand. She pushed open the door and entered. Closing it behind her before she turned to look at Bobby and his guest. She recognized him. Her boss. The man who fucked over her the most.

Leaning against the desk wearing his usual "business" attire. A cigarette blazing in the ashtray behind him. Thin, brown hair pushed back on his head. His room blanketed in a red hue. Blurs from the security cameras caught Liyah's eye. She seen that dancers were already walking out on the floor just as customers were entering. The night had began.

"Oh Liyah Liyah." He licked over his lips, beckoning her over with a curl of his finger.

Liyah approached him in a manner she knew he would like. Slow, sensually. He liked to think of himself as a ... a pimp in a way. He often referred to the dancers as his "whores". Men and women alike. They were under him and if he wanted to, he could sell them for a penny.

He took a liking to Liyah though. A sick, twisted fixation. He enjoyed her company. Sometimes when he had business meetings he would call only her in to dance and entertain him and his guests. Sometimes just to have her sit on his lap as if she were his pretty little whore prize. He would feel up on her body and if Liyah said even a word about it he would humiliate her.

She had gotten used to his wicked ways. She hated the way he operated, but Liyah couldn't break the cycle. Until she found better she was forced to put up with it.

"You look beautiful tonight." He says, holding her close by wrapping his arm around her waist. Eyes darkening as he rubbed the tip of his nose against hers.

"Thank you." Liyah places her hand on his chest. Bobby hummed.

"Mr.Jeon. This is that main attraction I've been bragging about."

Liyah looked over to see who he was talking to. Shocked to see a Asian guy standing there with such a nice physique. Clean smile, gorgeous eyes. Long hair. Dressed in all black. She wondered who he was. Obviously he was important if he had met with Bobby in the back room.

"It's nice to meet you. Liyah, is it?" He smiled in her direction. Liyah nodded.

"Yes."

"I'm Jungkook. I was just having a meeting with Bobby but it's about time I bounce."

"Oh no, you don't have to leave because I'm here—"

"He's not leaving because of you. He's leaving because it's about time he should." Bobby gritted. Liyah shut up instantly.

"It's okay, really." Jungkook says. Liyah watches as he grabbed his jacket that had been thrown over the back of the chair he sat in.

"I will speak with you sometime next week?"

"Yeah." Bobby says dismissively. Liyah took in a sharp breath, sensing the tension as she watched Jungkook slip out.

Bobby scoffed and let go of her. He grabbed his cigarette from the ash tray and walked around to sit in his chair. Liyah slowly turned to where they could be face to face.

"Security said you wanted to speak with me." Liyah cleared her throat. Bobby blew out the smoke before nodding.

"Yes. What's this I hear about you wanting to leave the club?"

Liyah tilted her head. "What?"

"I don't know, you've got it all wrong. I don't want to leave." Liyah lied. Bobby smirked.

"So you enjoy being here, candy?" He teased. Liyah licked over her lips. She didn't deny nor confirm.

"Listen, I don't know what you and the rest of those whores sit in that locker room and gossip about and I don't care. But if I ever here of you or that fucking punk trying to leave this club during this time there will be consequences. Do you fucking understand that?" He was referring to Jimin.

"Yes sir." Liyah nodded.

Bobby put out the cigarette before folding his hands on the table, leaning up.

"Who you just saw there was Jeon Jungkook. A business partner of mine. He will be coming around more often so I need you on your best behavior. Bring out your best moves."

"I hear you." Liyah cleared her throat, still shaken up after his earlier threat.

She could feel him burning a whole into her head with his intensive stare. Eyes sharp like the tip of a perfectly sharpened knife.

"Don't disappoint me Liyah." He sang, leaning back on the seat. She wouldn't like it if he was angry...

•••

Tonight was a fast night. Liyah didn't do a stage performance yet due to the line up of dancers before her. So she only roamed around, giving lap dances and what not. Which, did not make her as much money as she would have liked.

Liyah felt defeated. The club would be closing in another 2 in a half hours and she barely even had $300 dollars. She needed to get on that stage and she needed to do it now.

Currently, it was Jimin's turn. He looked gorgeous as always. He wore leather pants that were quite flexible. Shirtless, boots instead of feels. And he was as light as a feather, floating like a butterfly on the stage and gaining recognition from men and women.

Liyah loved to watch him dance. But tonight she was in too much of a bind to stop and watch. She wished that she could hurry and get up there. She didn't like dancing in the cages, not liking such closed spaces. So the main stage was her only option.

"Hey you."

Liyah stopped roaming around once she heard someone behind her and felt someone tap her shoulder. She didn't like being touched.

"It's Liyah." Liyah sang sarcastically, turning around. She seen one of the half dressed waitresses. She held an empty tray in one hand. In her other hand, a roll of bills.

"I know who you are." The waitress replied rather rudely. Liyah didn't expect for these girls to have any manners. Just competition for each other.

"Guy just came in here and singled you out. Said he wants a private dance but he couldn't reach you. Better be glad I'm giving you this instead of running off with it."

"Huh—" Liyah was silenced once the waitress stuffed the roll of bills into the strap of Liyah's panties. She frowned and took the money from her hip. Opening up the thin roll, she realized it was only this thin because it was three hundred dollar bills. And this was just from his request to have her.

In the paradise room, he was required to give her more money. The money he gave her outside did not count. He could hand her a thousand outside but if Liyah didn't leave that room with more then that would be a problem for him. It was the law of the land. A strict regulation in the red room.

Liyah had never been tipped just much just for a request. So she was shocked, impressed even.

"How does he look?" Liyah asked. The waitress shrugged.

"He told me not to tell you much of anything. Says he'll be waiting in the paradise room. You might wanna go before he gets impatient and you miss out on more."

"Mhm." Liyah says, matching the waitress's hostility. She looked the girl up and down before turning and strutting towards the paradise room. She was quite curious to see where this went. Who this man was, although she didn't expect to recognize him. It was still fun to play the guessing game.

The paradise room was a little ways down the hall. When you entered, there was a sharp corner where you would turn and step through a beaded door. After that, you would be standing behind a leather couch. The customer would sit on the couch. The dancer would make his or her way towards the stage. And from then on the party would began.

Usually, the time limit to be in the paradise room ranged from 30 minutes to two full hours. It depended on the events taking place. Liyah didn't do much besides dance. One time, she did get completely naked. But that was the furthest she had taken things...willingly.

"You requested me?" Liyah says, coming up behind the couch and placing her hands on the person's shoulder. It was a man. His shoulders were broad and hard under the thick leather jacket he wore.

Liyah smelled his cologne whenever she bent down. His hair tickling her nose.

"Mhmm." He hummed. Liyah figured that was his response. Mysterious.

Smiling, she squeezed his shoulders. Bending down to his ear where she only let her lips skin the outer edge. "Well, I'm here now baby. I'm all yours." She whispered seductively. Telling a man that you were theirs was guaranteed to get you more money. They loved the power trip.

He said nothing. His silence was quite intimidating. It made Liyah just a tad bit uncomfortable.

"So," Liyah cleared her throat, standing up straight and strutting from behind the couch. She made her way towards the stereo system and the arrangement of records.

"How are we feeling tonight? Do you want something fast and fun?" Liyah asked, skimming her red painted finger nail over the first row of records.

"Or something slow and sensual?" She asked, a small smirk on her lips as she glanced at him from the corner of her eye. She could only see his silhouette. She seen enough of him all in the same sense. He sat back with his legs spread wide and his hands on his thighs. He was as still as a statue. If it weren't from his occasionally humming, she would think he was an actual statute.

He didn't reply and by now Liyah was getting the creeps. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Looking back down at the stereo system.

"Look, unless this is some type of fuckin' role play I'm gonna need for you to say something." She cursed. She didn't mean to be so crass but he was scaring her.

"Is it?" She asked, whipping her head back. As expected, she didn't receive an answer. Liyah threw her hands up in surrender.

"Screw this." She said, beginning to walk towards the exit. She didn't make it very far. In fact, she didn't even make it to the door. She was about to touch the beaded door but just as her fingers grazed the actual beads, she was being pulled back.

Liyah's first instinct was to scream. She opened her mouth, only a squeal leaving her lips before her mouth was being covered. His grip was strong, held her to him like steel bars.

"When I requested you, I didn't request an attitude to come along with this visit."

Liyah's breathing sped up against his palm. Her eyes widening, nostrils flaring as she staggered for a steady breath. How could he come back? She thought he would never come back. She thought the first time would be the last. Liyah would get enough of assuming one day. But today wasn't that day.

"Hey, bumble bee."

-
A/n: we ALL know who this is 🤭 and IM happy that he's back.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...