A SECOND CHANCE OF LOVE

By moonsun_light0726

Karla Estrabao, the heir of Estrabao TechGroup, 18yrs of age when she left LA leaving her stable life to feel... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
Final Chapter
STORY UPDATE!!

18

177 12 2
By moonsun_light0726

CAMILA just closed the door of her study room when she saw Lauren descending from the stairs slowly. She stared at her with awe and the raven haired didn't notice her presence because she's in deep thought and she got smiled, Lauren is still the same. She saw her took another step when Lauren flip to one of the steps so she ran towards the stairs and catch Lauren before it fell to the floor that is two rolls down.

They stared at each other and both are a blushing mess.

"Are you okay?" she asked while looking at those emerald eyes while her arms was secured at Lauren's waist.

"Y-Yes, t-thank you..." she replied while blushing because she felt Camila's hot breath and also their faces are inches away.

Camila just nodded especially when the gold moon necklace peeked out so she help her on its feet, "be careful next time."

"Sure," and she arrange her hair.

"You're in deep thoughts."

Lauren looked up and stared at Camila, "what?"

"You will not flip if you're not," then she saw a disappointed look.

"Oh, yeah, I am."

And they both descended to the stairs.

"What is it?"

"Uhm—I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure," then she pointed a door, "that's my study room, it's more private than the other room."

"Okay."

"You can stay there too if you want."

Lauren bit her lip and nodded, "thank you."

Aside from Lauren and Camila, the others shared a look when they saw them descending the stairs to the kitchen together. Normani cleared a throat taking them back to the present.

Then Lauren and Camila settled to their assigned seats on the dining table.

"Is it normal here that you had a long table?" Dinah asked, "because a one dozen of people can sit here."

"Uhm—" and Camila chuckled, "not really, my mom don't know what to do to the spacious kitchen here, she's doubting if she will bought a small dining table or a long one, so in the end she decided that it'll be a long one since there will be enough space if she chose a small one and she loves a get together meal."

"You're right, Walz, I will do the same too."

"Okay, we'll bless the food first then we eat," Ally said then she all saw them nodding so she started to bless the food.

Camila on the other hand was watching Lauren who is 2 chairs away from her right since she's in the middle, she was smiling while looking at her when she notice her slightly move she averted back her eyes to her plate.

"...Amen."

And they all responded, "AMEN."

"Ahh I like this," Ally commented.

"Why?" Normani asked.

"Because back when we were on college, except you Normani and Justin, we four always have lunch together."

"Yeah..." Dinah responded, "I miss this."

Lauren just looked at to Camila and saddened to the realization that the brunette didn't remember it so she chose to be silent and back to her food.

Camila felt it but never show to them that she now remembered everything.

Since Justin presented to wash the dishes, Ally helped him and the others went back to the living room, while Lauren is heading upstairs to the 3rd floor.

Lauren is still in her thoughts while taking the stairs, she can't accept that Camila still can't remember who is she to its life and frustrated because of her madness towards Brad. She was about to take a steps towards the stairs up to the 3rd floor when she heard the familiar voice.

"Lauren?"

Lauren looked back and saw Camila, "h-hey...I—didn't notice you're at my back."

"It's okay, I understand, you—wanted to say something on me earlier, what is it?"

"Oh, yeah that's right."

"So?"

"The documents I wanted to show you is upstairs, we can talk there, is it okay?"

"Sure."

So they both take the stairs to the 3rd floor and both were silent until they reach the mini library of the 3rd floor.

Camila almost commented to Lauren that she's still the same as before when she saw the mess inside the library.

"I'm sorry for the mess again."

Camila smiled and shook her head, "I don't mind."

"Okay, uhm as you can see, I'm connecting it all and I'm right, everything that I said back in the conference room, my evidence," and she presented the carpeted floor, documents was sprawled across the floor creating like an organizational chart.

"Why there are pictures on each?"

"Because those pictures are working with them and each of when they started, I asked Normani about the 12 and I found out that each of them has criminal records, the documents they passed to ETG is fake perfect documents, the computer that was used to identify those documents, the one you're using, is hack by Daniel preventing it to mark it as fake, I believe that the drive that Justin handed to you is from Daniel because he's more knowledgeable than the other one."

Camila nodded, "you've done it."

"Yes and it's official," and she took the folder and handed it to Camila, "my report to the problem."

Camila accepted it, opening the folder then back to the sprawled documents on the floor, "say it, I want to hear it from you."

"Okay," and she took a deep breath and sighed then she walked to the bottom of the documents that she connected, "on my right is the GChems and on my left is the Mendes Corp. they're allies, I know I mention the three members of your board, Cowell's company was being bankrupt so half way he pull out, I don't know if Gold and Mendes threatened him to keep silent."

"Now I know why Cowell is absent on the day of our monthly board meeting, when did this happened?"

"3mos ago and you might wondering why it didn't reported to the media," and she saw her nod, "this is just my theory, maybe Gold and Mendes paid those reporters, with the hundred millions of dollars they get from the company, they can do it."

"Wait, wait, wait, come again, hundred millions of dollars?"

"Yes, hundred millions of dollars, 4million is just my initial, Karla, the exact amount that was lost in your company is $468,789,870.15."

Camila fell on her knees to the ground, unexplainable expression in her face was present.

"I'm sorry," and sighed, "the reason why you didn't notice because every month your company gained an income of 20million dollars, it was just like in and out without your knowing."

"Shit."

Lauren couldn't help herself but to kneel in front of Camila and pull her from embrace, "I'm sorry."

Camila closed her eyes tight while her tears fell and let Lauren's heat and comfort calm her down, "that's a lot of money..."

"I know but we can do this, you hear me?" and she held her cheeks and she saw her tears that breaks her heart, "I'm here for you."

Camila gulped and leaned forward to capture Lauren's lips.

Lauren widened her eyes when she felt those plump lips against hers and slowly she closed her eyes to feel it since it was their first kiss. They just pulled back from the present when they heard a knock so they pulled away and quickly stood pretending to look at the documents sprawled across the floor. While Camila quickly wipe her tears.

Normani who's knocking on the door wondered but she shook her head, "Mila, Ally and Justin wanted to talk to you."

Camila looked up trying to hide the flush on her face, "sure," she then looked at to Lauren who is still looking at the documents then she left subtly not taking the folder so she will had an excuse to see Lauren later to explain then she followed Normani, closing the door behind them.

Lauren saw it, she knew Camila is leaving the folder, they will surely talk later. But a smile suddenly crept up on her lips, remembering the kiss, she even touch it. She didn't even notice that there's someone entered the room.

"Ralph?" and she frowned when Lauren didn't answer just touching its lips so she lightly pushes her to pull her back from its reverie.

"D-DJ!"

"Are you blushing? There's a smile in your lips too."

Lauren quickly touch her both cheeks and shook her head, "I-I'm not!"

Dinah just sighed, "even if you won't tell me I still know, I saw Walz too, like that," and she crossed her arms, "tell me, what happened?"

This time Lauren's blush was now visible to her cheek and she look down, "Camz—kissed me..."

Dinah widened her eyes, "really?"

And she nodded as answer, "I think it was just a spur of the moment thing," and shook her head, "but it's not time for that, DJ, Camz's company is losing a millions of dollars we need to move fast."

"What are you saying?"

"Remember what I said about the 4million dollars that was lost in Camz's company?" and she saw her nod, "it was just an initial lost."

"Then how much?" Dinah asked.

"$468,789,870.15," she answered.

Dinah widened her eyes couldn't believe what she heard, "that's insane!"

"It'll increase if we don't move, all of those documents showed how much money were lost in her company, Normani added the reports in Finance Department, I asked once again because it didn't match the total cost."

"Then the Finance Department..."

"That's possible so I asked Justin to hack the Finance Department's database with Normani's permission of course because Camz said that give all of the resources I needed so she did."

"And that's the $468,789,870.15."

"Yes."

"Ralph, that's a lot of money, how come Walz didn't notice this?"

"It was like a in and out game, ETG receives 20million dollars every month once that 20M dollars comes in that'll be the time they will take another million dollars and I don't know anymore if how much they took, it's increasing every month, once they know that we found out about this I'm afraid they will take a large money this time, larger than before."

"And there's possibility that ETG will..."

"Yes, DJ, bankruptcy that's why I talk to Camz earlier showing her this and I'm waiting for her decision."

"There's no need to wait, Lauren."

Both women looked up and they saw them then Camila took a step forward to Lauren.

"You and I will go to the secretary of defense."

"W-What happened?"

"They just release the first chemical weapon, Laur," Ally sadly responded.

Justin then continued, "in Afghanistan, hundred thousand of people was found dead still on counting."

"J-Just when?"

"4hrs ago," Justin answered.

Lauren looked at to Camila she doesn't know what to say.

"Be prepared tomorrow," with that she left.

Normani followed.

Ally then embrace Lauren followed by Dinah.

"We can do this, we can stop them."

"Justin they might notice about what happened to their men that spied the ETG."

"I know, I think of that too so I copied of Daniel's work, sending them a repeat information, I change some so they will not notice, they also will think that there's still money that funding their accounts."

"That's good."

"Mila will be okay."

------

"That was a beautiful one," Roger Gold said to Shawn Mendes, handing him a glass of wine then sat on his lap.

"I told you, right?" and he kiss his cheek once Roger settled on his lap then caress its legs.

They just finish watching the news that happened in Afghanistan. A certain group in Afghanistan bought a chemical weapon to GChems secretly and paid them twice the amount. Their first try of the chemical weapon they built, just 4ft in height and 1feet in diameter.

"You're right about infiltrating ETG," and he wrap his right arm on Shawn's shoulder, caressing its arms.

"Karla is weak that's why, few more weeks ETG will be bye-bye and all of ETGs money will be ours."

"Ariana Grande didn't realize that she's just a stepping stone for conquering ETGs money and build our babies."

"She's weak too like Karla."

And they both chuckled.

"What happened to our men in ETG?" Shawn asked.

"They will just lay low, Daniel successfully transfer the driver erasing the traces, so relax."

"I trust you, honey."

"Soon, honey, we'll be conquering US."

Shawn dropped the glass after emptying it then he took Roger's glass and put it beside the table, "US?" and he caress Roger's cheek, "not just US honey, but the whole world will be ours," and he kiss him, "then they will kneel in front of us, begging."

"You're right."

And they shared a kiss.

"But before all that you'll be the first will kneel in front of me," he then unbuckle his pants, open the flap and zipped down the zipper.

Roger was quick to his knees and helped Shawn to release it.

Shawn relaxed himself and breath out a sigh of relief when he felt Roger's mouth.

A/N: Ooops....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
3.3K 100 13
Camila Cabello was a mystery to everyone; sweet, charming, beautiful beyond compare. But there was just one thing that most people feared: the Cabell...
12.2K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
5.7K 166 19
20 year old Camila Cabello is a working dog sitter with a dream to make it big on Broadway. It has been her dream since she was little. It was also S...