Sweet, Sour & Spicy

By SinsNChaos

#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "dol... More

THE BOSS
THE BABY
THE PREY & THE PREDATOR
THE CONTRACT
FIRE & GASOLINE
THE LOVE NEST
DOLL VS. ANGEL
HOT & COLD
SUGAR & SPICE
THE GUILTY AT THE GALA
DANCE & DRAMA
COOKY & TATA
SMOOTH
SUGAR MONEY

ALLIES FOR LIFE

10.7K 622 285
By SinsNChaos

"We're going to Busan, bring that thing." Jeongguk said the moment his bestfriend answered his call. 

 "WTF? Guk I'm in the middle of---" 

 "MF, I left my first major stock meeting when you said you're gonna confessed to Jiminie! I drove you back to his place because you said  you're gonna piss your pants if you'll go alone and---"

 "B*tch stfu! I'm coming!" Yoongi cuts him off because the producer knows he wouldn't blackmail him using his only weakness if he really doesn't need him.

 "Good, I'll wait for you at the airport, we're bringing Joon too."

In the end, Jeongguk managed to call all his friends at the airport.Even Hoseok who was busy with something, panicked and appeared at the airport. Yoongi brought Jimin with him while Seokjin and Namjoon arrived with Jeongguk at the same time.

 "Why the fuck are we here?"

Hoseok is wo confused because he has no idea of what's going on while Jimin is so amused of how rich people deal with things when they're in love. 

 "Are you showing off your wealth to Taebear that's why you just decided to bring us all here & fly to Busan with your private jet?"

"NO! I mean yeah! How I wish I could win him over with all the wealth that I have but you of all people knows that it's not gonna work on him." Jeongguk said to Jimin while they're all entering the aircraft. 

 "Good that you know." Jimin replied. He can't help but tease Jeongguk before they meet his best friend because he's just so happy for the two of them. Taehyung might have tried to hide it from him but he saw how his bestfriend looked at Jeongguk during the Gala Night. He might not be sure if Taehyung remembers the night he first met Jeongguk but he's certain that Kim Taehyung is smitten as much as Jeongguk is to him. Jeongguk looked at his friends who are giving him a questioning look. He knows that it will only take 1 hour for them to land in Busan and he's already so nervous. 

 "I love him." he said, his eyes glossy.

"Come again?" Yoongi asked, his face void of any emotion.

 "I said I love him."

 "Who?" Hoseok asked, still annoyed for being dragged to a trip that isn't in his plan. 

 "I love Kim Taehyung."

 "NO you don't." Seokjin replied, uninterested. 

 "I do." 

 "You sure about that?"

Jeongguk looked at his friends and he's on the verge of crying already because they all look expressionless? Uninterested? Are they really tired of him being the asshole that he is through the years?

 "Hyung, I love him. I...I know it was quick..it was...I just... I love him."

Jeongguk looked at his friends but still, no one replied to him. They're just looking at him as if he said something they couldn't understand. He's confused. He doesn't know why they're suddenly acting like that when Seokjin was literally wishing him well a while ago. 

He starts to tear up again, but this time he's very determined to tell them that he truly, sincerely loves Taehyung. He needs to convince them because if he can't show them he loves the boy, then how could he make Taehyung believe in him?! 

 "Look, everyone I know I've been difficult to deal with...I've been cold and distant and--fxck! Remember Tata? The random boy I've been telling you since I started GGE?" he asked them because he knows everyone of them know about the strange kid who's constantly there for him whenever he's locked up inside his own made up world. 

 This time, his friends show a little interest.

 "What does it have to do with Taehyung?" Namjoon asked while Jimin suddenly shifted on his seat leaning closer to Jeongguk as if he doesn't want to miss any detail about this new boy TATA.

 "I don't know how it happened and I don't know how lucky I am in this lifetime, because hyung... Tata, it's Taehyung!" Jeongguk informed everyone.Yoongi's eyes widened while Jimin almost fell off his chair while the couple and Hoseok gasped in unison. 

 "What do you mean?" Seokjin asked.

"TATA, that random player I met in CA..He's Taehyung." Jeongguk repeats. 

 "You're KOOKIE?" Jimin suddenly blurted out with wide eyes only to cover his mouth when he realized he just slipped up. 

 "How did you know?" Jeongguk asked, now a little curious but Jimin is quick to make up an excuse.

 "Aren't you the creator of Cooky Adventure? I'm asking if you're the main character!" he said while shifting in his seat again.Jeongguk sighs and nods at him. 

"Yes." 

 "And so what if that's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked again, just wanting to make sure if his bestfriend isn't just being reckless again. He loves Jeongguk because they're already bestfriends since they're in diapers but he also grew fond of Taehyung already and he will protect the younger boy as much as he can even if that means he has to block Jeongguk.

"Yoon cant you see? Taehyung and I are meant to find each other. Why would a high school boy talk to an emo boy like me every time I'm losing control of myself? How would he accidentally dialed my number on Jimin's phone when he was drunk instead of you? How could he wake up at the same time when I was having a nightmare that evening at the hotel? How could he coincidentally be on that place on my birthday as if he was sent straight by the heaven to me? Yoon, Kim Taehyung is literally the angel who weren't scared to go down to hell just so he could save me even without him knowing he's already saving me!" Jeongguk said, his voice raspy because of the emotion he feels right at that moment. 

 Jimin who's sitting beside Yoongi keeps fidgeting already but he's trying his best to keep still while Seokjin is already in tears. 

"You really do...love him." Yoongi finally uttered when he saw the sparkling tears on Jeongguk's eyes.

 "Oh my gee, the great and almighty Jeon Jeongguk has finally fallen!" Hoseok chimes in upon hearing everything while Jin is now hiding his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

Everyone inside the plane gave each other a knowing look while Jeongguk is calming down himself. They're almost ready to land in Busan and he knows that a ride is already waiting for them to bring him to his angel and now that everyone believes him, he got more confident too.

All his friends look so calm except Jimin who keeps shifting on his chair. He gave the younger boy a questioning look but Jimin just smiled back awkwardly at him.

 "D-do you think your bestfriend would let me court him?" he asked with a shy smile that almost made Jimin fall off his seat again. 

 "N-not sure hyung! Uhmmmm... I actually never asked Tae what's his ideal man." Jimin hates how he stuttered when he replied but that's the best he could do when he's on a very difficult situation at the moment. Few more minutes and they finally landed.

Kim Taehyung is still frozen. He clearly heard everything Jeon Jeongguk just said while he's thousand miles above sea level. He doesn't know how Yoongi & Jimin pulled that shit but he doesn't care how they managed to call him while they're on flight because his mind, his heart  and his soul is screaming just one name, JEON JEONGGUK! The CEO of GGE, his first crush ever since he saw him in one of the news when he started his first successful game is in love with him! Jeongguk who used to be his KOOKIE who always asked about his opinion about weird things is in love with him.

 Jeongguk, the cold CEO who doesn't do dating, who never believes in love and commitment, wants him because he loves him.Taehyung gulps as he stares at his phone again thinking if he's just daydreaming again just like how he used to be whenever he sees Jeongguk appears on TV. He just used to dream & draw the man who inspires him to be a good artist because he wants to be closer to him. He never thought that he would ever live ln the same roof with Jeongguk. He never thought he would touch him, kiss him and now...love him!

Kim Taehyung didn't waste more time as he grabs his things and run towards the exit of the museum when his professor called him. 

 "Mr. Kim where are you going?"

 "I'm sorry Mr. Choi, I already know what to do for my final project." he replied smiling but his professor just frown at him. 

 "Mr. Kim, it is very important to know your he---" 

 "Mr. Choi believe me, even the greatest artist of all time didn't have to sit inside the museums to study other artists arts in order to come up with his own masterpiece. I'll give you my project on time Sir." he said before he ran away without looking back this time. Jimin already told him that they're gonna be at the airport anytime by now so he's going there to tell Jeongguk that he believes him, that he will always believe him even when the world will all be deaf for him.

***They say that when you meet the person that is meant for you, the world will stop for a second to both of you because all that will matter is just the two of you, but for Taehyung & Jeongguk it's different. The world didn't stop nor suddenly turned magical when their eyes met, instead they both feel like everything is suddenly falling to their right places. Jeongguk now knows he became rich for him to give the life Taehyung deserves while the younger realized that he doesn't need riches in the world as long as he got Jeongguk. 

 "Tae!"

 "Gukkie hyung."

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk blurted out as he steps back when he saw Taehyung at the airport. Their friends almost smack his head because they couldn't believe it was his first words when he saw the younger boy when he was just confessing how much he loves him a while ago.

"I...my feet suddenly dragged me here!" Taehyung blurted out when he couldn't think of a word to say to the older because he knows he just couldn't tell Jeongguk that he's here to meet him after all his friends betrayed him. 

 "Your feet must have known that I'm coming."

 "Maybe."

Jeongguk let go of the air he didn't know he was holding on to his chest before he finally takes a step forward the younger but Taehyung is quick to take a step back. 

 "Wait!" the younger suddenly yelled that made some of the people around them look at them.

 "Why angel?"

"Can you uhmm...why...uhmmmm, you really came here." Taehyung's mind is spinning so fast that he couldn't even organize his thoughts anymore because he has a lot of questions for the older. He wants to ask him if everything he heard is true but he knows he just can't ask it too.

Yoongi and the rest of their friends are getting frustrated by the minute while they're watching the two. 

 "ISTG, this is even more painful to watch than those of the cringe worthy kdrama I've ever seen. Just when are they gonna confess?! Hoseok whisper yelled to his friends.

"Yoongi hyung, did your bestfriend really dragged us here to watch them standing in the middle of the airport as if they're filming a drama? because look how other people are starting to watch them!" Jimin whispered to his boyfriend too while Jin is already shaking his head. 

Jeongguk can hear his friends too but he chose to ignore them. 

 "Ah yeah! Uhmmm, so Tae... I know a place with good jajangmyeon here in Busan, do you perhaps wants to---"

 "Yes hyung! I want to go there with you." Taehyung replied eagerly without even letting him finish.

This time, the CEO didn't even say a word anymore as he walks towards Taehyung and grabbed his hands before he continues to walk while holding his hand. Their friends are all beyond shocked when the two just start to leave without even saying goodbye to them when Yoongi remembers something. 

 "Ya! Guk!" he shouted at his bestfriend who's thankfully look back at him. 

 "What now?" Jeongguk asked as if he didn't ask them all to go with him to Busan.

 "Here! Thought you'll need it!" Yoongi yelled before throwing his mini pouch on his bestfriend.

Good thing that Jeongguk has a fast reflex, he managed to catch the pouch even before it landed on the ground. Taehyung gave him a questioning look but he's too quick to put it inside his backpack before he took his hand again & intertwined their fingers before they left.

"Are they just gonna left us like that?" Seokjin asked when he realized that his boss is gone. 

 "I guess so honey." Namjoon replied before pulling him closer beside him.Hoseok sighs as he looks at his phone. They still have time to call Capt. Lee so they could all go back to Seoul already but then Yoongi stopped him. 

 "Hobi, since we're already here...why don't we just spend the night. After all, don't you want to hear the news later? I'm sure someone's gonna bend his knees tonight." Yoongi smirks at his boyfriend so Jimin's eyes widened.

"Wait! OMG! Jeongguk hyung gonna bend my Taebear on their first night even when he knows that my best friend is a---"

 "OMG, no Jiminie... I didn't mean Jeongguk's gonna bend Taehyung. What I mean is---"

 "He's gonna propose?!" Seokjin asked loudly that made others look at them.

"You know he dragged us all here for moral support right?" Yoongi asked rhetorically but still Seokjin gave him the annoyed look.

 "As far as I know he decided to come here to confess & to check the branch and not to propose! Like what is he even thinking? Taehyung is so young!"

"But hyung...Tae, uhmmm he's been thirsting over Jeongguk hyung since we were 16. I'm not even surprise to know if he would agree to become Jeongguk's slave at this point." Jimin said not knowing he's close to home. Seokjin chokes on his own saliva upon hearing that because now that he remembers it, Taehyung really never asked him for any conditions when he offered him the job except to make sure he's with his doggo who's now enjoying his time with Bambam in Seoul. Taehyung doesn't need to know that they accidentally left his son inside his office a while ago when Jeongguk suddenly wanted to fly to Busan that is why he quickly called Bambam to look after the doggo.

 "So you mean to say, those two have known each other for years? OMG! What are the odds?" Hoseok suddenly realized. 

 "That's not odd Hobi, that's destiny."

Taehyung and Jeongguk found themselves in a small cottage near the beach. The older of the two, brought Taehyung to his favorite restaurant that owned by one of the grandmas near their neighborhood when he was still a child. The restaurant is now owned by the grandma's son but nothing has changed about the place, it is still cozy and warm making Jeongguk remembers all the fond memories he had with his parents when they were both still alive.

 "I didn't know you eat in a place like this." Taehyung commented while staring at the man in front of him.

After hearing all the confession of Jeongguk a while ago, Taehyung couldn't stop himself from staring at Jeongguk now. He suddenly feels like he wants to just hug him and hold him and never let him go after he has learned that his Gukkie hyung is the same scarred KOOKIE he's been comforting for years. He couldn't believe that he has known Jeongguk's soul even before he could touched his skin. He's still staring at the CEO when Jeongguk claps his hands in front of him.

 "Tae angel are you okay? You're zoning out." Jeongguk said, a bit worried.

"I just realized how you really sounded like Kookie." he replied absentmindedly. 

 "I'm sorry?" Jeongguk asked cause he's not sure if he heard the younger right. He suddenly gets nervous when he remembers what he's about to do later. 

 "I mean Cooky in CA hyung, you look like him."

"Oh right.. yeah even Jin hyung used to tease me about that. Anyway, I'm planning to create a new adventure with Cooky but I'm thinking of adding a new major character. Since you're a big fan of CA, do you have any name suggestion too angel?" Jeongguk asked with a smile.

The gears in Taheyung's head starts to spin, he has lots of ideas in his head since he's been playing the game for so long but he's about to tell Jeongguk about then when the waiter came to serve their food.

 "Okay, let's talk about them later, let's eat for now angel."

The two starts to eat their jajangmyeon in silence, Jeongguk didn't forget to order Taehyung's favorite apple juice too. If you don't know them, you'll think that they're newly marriied couple who's spending their honeymoon in Busan because of the way they steal glances to one another. And since they already finish their food, it's only then when Taehyung remembers something.

 "Hyung!"

 "Yes angel?" 

 "If you're here and Jin hyung is here too, where's Tannie?" Taehyung asked, a little suspicious. Jeongguk's heartbeat stopped.

 'Fxck!' 

 "Uhmm Tae..."

"OMG, did something happen to him? Hyung please tell me Tannie is safe." Taehyung is almost crying by now so Jeongguk immediately panics and called Jin again, his ever efficient assistant.

 "Hyung, tell Capt. Lee to take Tannie from Seoul and bring him here."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard the older asked Seokjin and a certain Capt. Lee to bring Tannie to him.

 "Hyung, wait! I just wanna know if Tannie is alright! You don't have to bring him here since I'm already going back to Seoul tomorrow too." Taehyung said with a pout.

Jeongguk's hand froze when he realized what he just did but when he looks at the angel in front of him, he knows he won't regret spending all his fortune to make the other smile. After all, people just wants money and fame to be happy. So what is he gonna do with all his money? 

There's only one answer, and that is to use it to make sure the people eho matters to him are all happy.

"Hyung cancel it, omg.. as long as Tannie is safe I could wait to see him." Taehyung repeated himself to make sure Jeongguk won't waste resources and other people's time.

Jeongguk looks at the younger and just gave him a reassuring smile before he grabbed his hand and guide him out of the restaurant after he paid their meal.

 "Where are we going now hyung?" Taehyung asked when they entered the car again, Jeongguk of course opened the door for him.

Taehyung thanked the older and settled on his seat but since he's still wondering where are they going, he forgot to fasten his own seatbelt. Good thing that Jeongguk is there so the older reaches to his side and put it for him. The thing is, the close proximity of their faces made them both gasped when Jeogguk turned his head and meet the younger's eyes. Taehyung wants to lean back to put a space between their faces but his head is already pressed on his head rest. Jeongguk gulps, he already knows how beautiful Taehyung is but having to be this close with his angel makes it harder for him to think straight. Taehyung too starts to breathe heavily when he realized that the air touching his face is Jeongguk's breathe already. The older man is so close to him that he could even see his tiny scar clearly. Taehyung suddenly have the urge to touch the little scar and without thinking, his hand moves to touch it.Jeongguk didn't even flinch when he felt Taehyung's hand tracing the little evidence of his mischievousness when he was little. It's as if his skin is craving for Taehyung's touch.

And it's as if on cue, Taehyung starts to bite his own lips again when he couldn't find the right words to say.Jeongguk closed his eyes momentarily to avoid seeing the sinful habit of the younger before he leans back to his own seat leaving Taehyung speechless. 

 "Sorry Angel, I think we have to go before I could do something we'll both regret later." Jeongguk said while trying to divert his attention. Taehyung's effect on him is so scary that he always almost loose his mind with a mere touch from him. 

 "How are you so sure we're gonna regret it?" 

Jeongguk's head snapped back towards the boy beside him because he really didn't expect Taehyung to say that and all his self control is found down the drain the moment Taehyung lifted his eyes and met his very own. Without saying anything, Jeongguk grabs the back of his neck and pull him closer to his own so he could finally close the gap between their lips. Taehyung, who's been waiting for so long smiled on their kiss. The younger expected Jeongguk to be harsh and aggressive but he's met with light tender kisses from the older as if he's being cradled in Jeongguk's arms. The kiss is void of lust and he can feel how careful Jeongguk is even when he start to swipe his lips with his tongue when he asked for entrance. Taehyung is drowning with the kiss and he knows he won't mind as long as he's with Jeongguk.

Jeongguk knows and feels that Taehyung is so ready for him now. He's not blind or numb not to feel how Taehyung is literally pressing himself to him. He doesn't know what suddenly changed inside the younger boy but he fucking love it and he's not complaining at all.

They continue to kiss without a rush, just savoring each other's taste as if they both want it to end until Jeongguk remembers that he is a man with a mission. He slowly ended the kiss, leaving light pecks on Taehyung's lips before he pulled away. The CEO even smiled to himself upon seeing how Taehyung almost doesn't want to let go.

 "ISTG I want to kiss you here forever Angel but we have to go." Jeongguk said with a fond smile while staring at the most beautiful boy he has laid his eyes upon."Where are we going hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk just took his one hand and starts to drive without saying a word. You might think that the silence between them is full of sexual tension but surprisingly, it's comfortable. The ride towards the Jeon's mausoleum took only few minutes from the restaurant. 

Taehyung gave the older man a questioning look when Jeongguk guides him inside the sophisticated building that looks like an entrance of a museum.

 "Gukkie hyung, w-why are we here?" Taehyung asked when he finally recognized where they are. He also saw the name of Jeongguk's parents engraved on a silver plaque that is attached to the tombs.Jeongguk stared at his parent's tombstone before he slowly turned to Taehyung.

 "No one has ever entered this place since I have it made because I felt like this is where I left the real me." Jeonguk said.

Taehyung opens his mouth to say something but the sudden emotions washes over him that he couldn't bring himself to speak. Jeongguk took his hand and guides him closer to his parents tombs. 

 "Taehyung, this is Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, my parents. Ma'am, Sir..this is Kim Taehyung the strange boy I was telling you when I first started to create Cooky's Adventure. He's the one who told me to face all the challenges that comes along my way just how I finish all the levels in the game I created." Jeongguk said smiling but his eyes are already wet with tears.

Taehyung on the other hand suddenly pulled away his hand and ran outside the building, leaving Jeongguk confused with him.The CEO was just about to run after Taehyung to chase him when the younger is already on his way back panting, in his hand is a beautiful flower.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk only to ignore him as he walks towards the CEO's parents.

 "Hello Mr.&Mrs. Jeon, I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to bring you a bouquet of flowers. Gukkie hyung...I mean, Jeongguk hyung didn't tell me that we're coming here so here, it's still pretty."

Taehyung carefully put the flower in the middle of their names before he bowed a little to show respect to them even when he knows that they won't probably see him. 

 "I only read articles about you since your son is very famous until I met my friend who told me lots of things about you two. I'm a bit sad that I wasn't able to meet you Mrs. Jeon because Kookie said you're really a good baker that you wouldn't even need to buy cake from the shop because you'll create his own on his birthdays. It's a bummer that I wasn't able to taste your sweet treats."

Taehyung knows he's exposing himself already but since he knows that Jeongguk already knows who really he is, he might as well put his heart into introducing himself to Jeongguk's parents. After all, they'll be his future in laws right? He would like to be on their good side. 

"Mrs. Jeon, don't worry because I'm an artist too. Well, I'm not good in baking yet but I promise that Jeonggukie hyung will never celebrate his birthday without my homemade cake in the future. I hope you don't mind that Mr. Jeon, I like your only son so so much." he smiled.

Taehyung can clearly hear Jeongguk behind him so he knows the CEO is already crying but since he's still building up himself in front of Jeongguk's parens, he tried to ignore him.

 "Also Mrs. Jeon, I want to thank you for raising a gentleman. Gukkie hyung is...uhmmmm."

Taehyung stammers a little when he realized all the sexual activities they both did in the past weeks and now he just couldn't stop blushing in front of the tomb because he's thinking what if they actually saw them? Ghosts can go everywhere right?

 "OMG, Mrs. Jeon..."

Jeongguk doesn't know why Taheyung is suddenly freaking out but knowing the boy's colorful mind, he just knows Taehyung thought of something that can make him shy in front of his parents. The CEO couldn't hold back anymore as he steps closer and wrapped his hands around  Taehyung's waist from behind. He even rested his chin on the younger boy's shoulder before he speaks again.

 "You know my dad doesn't know I like boys." he said trying to make the ambiance lighter but Taheyung just rested his own hands on top of his own. 

 "Now he knows."

The two of them fell into comfortable silence. Jeongguk bask into Taehyung's warmth body pressed to his own while the younger enjoys the feeling of security at the moment. 

 'Ah thats right!' Taehyung thought when he thought of the word. 

Jeongguk gives him the feeling of security not only because of his wealth but also because of the fact that he knows what Jeongguk really wants in life. The CEO is thinking of the right question to ask now that they're both calmer. He wants to ask Taehyung how did he know about Kookie too but the younger broke the silence first.

 "Hyung, would you be mad if I tell you that I broke another rule in the contract?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounded so little but Jeongguk knows better, the younger knows what be wants and at that moment he almost already knows what rule the younger just broke.

Jeongguk smiled before pulling away from the hug. He slowly turned the boy while holding his hands so they could finally look into each other's eyes.

 "Nope! Not if we both broke it." he replied, the most genuine smile plastered on his face.Taehyung suddenly feels giddy again.

"You broke another rule too?" Taehyung asked, his eyes sparkling as if he holds the stars in them. Jeongguk nods with a smile, his arms slowly wrapping around the younger's waist. HE even intertwined his own fingers at the back of Taehyung as if holding him right there in his arms won't let anyone take Taehyung away from him. 

 "Yup. How about you tell me which one you broke & I'll tell you what's mine." Jeongguk said while pulling him closer as if there's still space between them.Taehyung tilted his head as if he's thinking whether to agree or not.

"Uhmmmm" Taehyung humms before he starts biting his lower lip again and so Jeongguk has to remind himself that he has a confession to make before devouring those lips again. 

 "Tae..."

 "Hmmmn?"

 "Stop doing that." Jeongguk isn't even breathing anymore but Taehyung is oblivious of his internal battle as he looks at him through his long lashes too. 

 "Doing what?" he asked before he starts nibbling on his now red lips again.

 'Fxck' Jeongguk has to closed his eyes and reminds himself that Taehyung biting his lips is just another challenge for him that he needs to win over. 

 "Just tell me what rule you've broken and I'll tell you mine too." Jeongguk chose to ignore the other's question. 

 "How about let's say it together hyungie? To be fair." Taehyung suggested with a proud smile.

 "Okay, on the count of three then." he agreed.

Taehyung and Jeongguk are both grinning at each other when the older finally let go of the younger's waist. 

 "Tae, just promised me one thing..." Jeongguk said before he starts counting down to 3. 

 "What is it hyung?"

 "I get to keep Tata forever no matter what."

Taehyung froze this time upon hearing Jeongguk's condition because who the hell is he to say no if that's exactly he wants to happen. 

 "Yes Gukkie hyung, you'll get to keep Tata by your side...forever." Taehyung replied with a soft smile. 

 "Okay then, on the count of three."

"One..." Jeongguk pocketed his hands because he doesn't know what to do with them anymore. "Two..." the CEO took a deep breathe because he's not sure how Taehyung would react to what he's about to say even when he knows Taehyung likes him too. He still believes there's a huge difference between liking someone and loving someone and asking them to spend the rest of their life with you. 

 "One!" 

 "I fell in love with you." 

 They both blurted out in unison only to fell into silence after hearing each other's words.

"Y-you are in love with me?" Taehyung repeats just in case he just heard himself saying those words too. Jeongguk didn't reply to him, instead he pulled out his hand from his pocket just to reveal an odd box in front of the younger who suddenly got curious. No, he didn't assume anything this time because the box looks like an old toy that Jeongguk got from his old box. 

 "Kim Taehyung, I know I have to pay you to get you sign our contract before. Today, right in front of my parents tombs I am willing to give all that I have for you to sign another one."

Taehyung doesn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't even know what to say because he's nervous. His mind is creating different scenarios in his head already and then Jeongguk slowly bend his knees and kneel in front of him as he opened the odd box he's holding.Taehyung gasped.

Jeongguk is already crying when he saw the younger boy starts to tear up while staring at him.Taehyung remains ethereal while he's trying to cover his own mouth with his hands because everything that's going on feels so surreal for him. Jeongguk is literally his dream man ever since he started liking someone and now the man of his dreams is right in front of him, kneeling with a ring in his hand.

 "Gukkie hyung" Taehyung sobs because his emotion is just too much that he feels like he's going to explode soon but Jeongguk just smiled at him.

"This is Tata's capsule." Jeongguk started when he finally calm down and Taehyung's eyes widened hearing another beautiful revelation from the him. 

 "Remember how you always used to tell Kookie that Cooky should have someone to be with so he doesn't have to finish the adventure alone? I remember you saying that Cooky's eyebrows are created that way because he's mad & sad so you said if you have a capsule you'll fly and enter his world so that you could finish he adventure together?" at this point, Taehyung, Jeongguk & the writer of this au are all crying.

 "Kim Taehyung, will you go with a lifetime adventure with me just like how Tata will with Cooky from now on?" Jeongguk took his phone with his other hand & showed Taehyung the newly launched game called TACO's Adventure with TATA & COOKY!

 "OMG, yes..yes hyung, yes!"

Taehyung didn't even wait for Jeongguk to stand anymore, he just throws himself at him, lacing his arms around the CEO's neck as he buried his face on the crook of Jeongguk's neck. As someone who grew up facing different challenges in life, he could definitely say that JEON JEONGGUK is the realization of all his dreams. He doesn't admire him because he's rich and the owner of multi-million company but he admires his talent even when he was just beginning. He used to daydream while watching him on TV even before he learns how kind he is.

He really is a prince charming in real form and there's nothing he could ask from now on because Jeongguk is more than everything. The older of the two smiled even when his eyes are still brimming with tears because finally after a long lonely adventure alone, he knows now that he will never be alone again. He lifted Taehyung up to his feet & let him sit on his parent's tomb before he slowly and carefully slide the diamond ring on Taehyung's dainty finger. 

 "I love you Kim Taehyung. Thank you for coming to my life baby." 

 "I love you too hyungie."

Taehyung & Jeongguk sealed their iloveyous with a kiss. Both of them finding security in all aspects of their lives when they accepted each other in ther truest color.Taehyung admitting how innocent yet playful he is while Jeongguk accepting how perfectly imperfect he is.

Jeongguk smiled to their kiss because it is only then when he also realized that Kim Taehyung is really meant for him because he remembers how his dad used to tell him. 

 "Son, someday you'll meet someone.. make sure they smell like sweet, sour and spicy at the same time."

With his young mind, he asked his father back then. 

 "Dad, but I don't like spicy." he pouts. Mr. Jeon just ruffled his hair with a mischievous smile.

 "Don't worry son, when you're man enough you'll learn to love that " he whispered only to be hit by Mrs. Jeon's mittens.

"Stop teaching my baby your green jokes honey!" Mrs.Jeon even playfully hits his father's chest only for his dad to catch her hands and pepper her with kisses.Jeongguk who was just a child back then just watched his parents in awe, in his young heart he agreed to his father. He wants to find someone like his mom.. someone who smelled like sugar, spice and everything nice!

 "Why are you smiling hyungie?" Taehyung asked when he noticed him.

 "Because I love you..im smiling because of you baby." he replied before leaning for another kiss.

Jeongguk used to believe that love is a battlefield and that is why he was so scared to let it in his world. But Kim Taehyung came and showed him that love is beautiful, that it is actually your greatest ally in life because if someone loves you, they will never let you face the battle in front of you alone. They will hold your hand and no matter how scary and hard to defeat the enemy is, as long as you're fighting with someone you trust beside you then you will always win in the end.

 ---THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.4K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
30.4K 1.1K 19
Story about CEO of the biggest company plus psychopathic mafia fall for a ordinary but sassy cute boy.. " hey little sweetheart " "Who are you ajjus...
993K 48.5K 56
Kim Taehyung is a very wealthy man that just so happens to own a mansion full of lovers. Who also achieved his wealth through a porn empire. His very...
1M 35.1K 19
Taehyung sells his body for money Jungkook finds the place Taehyung works at and finds interest in it He trys with other workers but only Taehyung ca...