Pokemon Royalty: Revelation

By KaylaHeartfilia

Everyone thought she was just an average coordinator; except Leaf, Misty and Dawn. She is a caller of legenda... More

Chapter 1: At The Beginning
Chapter 2: May's What?!
Chapter 4: Challenge and Bet
Chapter 5: Brianna VS May
Chapter 6: Brianna VS May (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Brianna VS May (Part 3)
Chapter 8: Team Rocket Infiltration Mission
Chapter 9: Going to Pokestria
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Note
Chapter 10: Meeting the Rocket Trio Again
Chapter 11: Secret Found Out
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Show
Chapter 12: How It all Began
Chapter 13: Pokestria's Princess
Chapter 14: Dan

Chapter 3: Meeting

655 18 11
By KaylaHeartfilia

"And since the principal found out I guess he wants me to protect you." The last statement was directed to Mr. Marcus who nodded.

"Yes, you're right. That's why to all the teachers who are in May's periods, you must excuse her whenever she wishes since there are many crimes lately. Because she can't do her job if she has many distractions."

Solidad raised her hand. "How should we know when she is going to take action?" She asked. She didn't expect May to be The Celestial Maiden since she didn't look like a person who can fight.

The principal and brunette turned to each other before facing the teachers.

"If I say 'Celeden'." May replied.

"Excuse me." Officer Jenny started. "If you don't mind, how will you able to know if either of Team: MARs is doing anything wicked?"

The brunette smiled as she showed them her bracelet. "This bracelet is made from magic that enables me to know if they are doing something dangerous by glowing."

All of them especially the principal gasped. He really didn't expect that.

"Magic?" Nurse Joy asked. "How are you able to use magic?"

May hesitated before answering. "Well, since I'm not supposed to say any information. The only thing I can say to you is a Legendary Pokémon gave it to me and taught me how to use it. And I'm sorry, I can't tell you who."

The bubble-gum pink-haired nurse nodded. "Don't worry. I'm not forcing you."

Professor Birch raised his hand. "If I may ask, your Pokémon are Beautifly, Skitty, Blaziken, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, and Nine Tails; all well-trained and powerful. Which of them did you used for fighting?" He asked. He was curious on how the brunette was able to destroy Team: RAM's plan with the use of her own Pokémon against many.  

The other was curious as well.

May fidgeted. "Well, I sometimes used Nine Tails and Glaceon but those are the only Pokémon I can answer, since I'm forbidden to tell more."

A teacher raised her hand. "What gave you such confidence to do these kinds of dangerous things?"

May sweat-dropped. 'Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated?' She thought. "Well, someone very important." Her eyes had this look of determination as she remembered a certain God Pokémon.

The others didn't question her though since they figured this person must be very important.

Another hand rose. "Is there any other person who knew about this?"

May smiled. "Yes, they're Leaf, Misty, and Dawn."

MEANWHILE

 "What's taking her so long?!" Dawn bellowed. Her patience was wearing thin!

Leaf and Misty, who covered their ears from Dawn's screech, wondered the same.

"Why would May be included in their meeting anyway?" Leaf asked.

A thought came into Misty's mind. "Maybe because of that." She whispered so no one would hear them.

Both of their, Leaf and Dawn, eyes widen until everything made sense.

The baby-blue-haired pouted. "That's no fair! I want to come too!" She quietly whined.

Leaf turned to her. "And what? You know we shouldn't say anything unless May told us to!" She whispered.

The fiery-orange-haired nodded. "She's right. Besides, May didn't tell us all the details since He forbids it."

"But why only her?!" Dawn whined loudly, which made the others turned to her.

"Because maybe she did something stupid." A voice answered.

Dawn, Leaf, and Misty turned to the owner of the voice and found the school most popular girl group and most annoying bitches in the whole world; Brianna, Ursula, Melody, and Tiffany.

"She did not!" Misty exclaimed. 'She's more responsible than you will ever be!'

Leaf joined in with a clenched fist.

 "She's right!" 'I wish I could strangle her or something!'

Brianna smirked. "Oh, really? Someone like her doesn't deserve to be in this school. And she took Drewy away from me!" She exclaimed and everyone in the room sweat-dropped except Ursula, Melody, and Tiffany.

Brianna has dull red hair that reached slightly above her shoulder blades and jade-green eyes. She is the leader of the most popular female group and is the top female coordinator having won 3 Ribbon Cups. She has a crush on Drew and is determined to make him hers. She also nicknamed him 'Drewy'.

Ursula has peach-colored hair tied into twin drills and red eyes. She is one of the popular group and the second top female coordinator also having won 3 Ribbon Cups. She likes Paul because she thinks he is so mysterious and would defeat anyone who comes in her way.

Melody has ginger-red hair tied in doggy-ears on the back of her head and on each side of her face secured by a pink hat and cobalt-blue eyes. She is a Pokémon Trainer that adores Ash and has won the Kanto and Johto leagues.

Tiffany (OC) has navy blue hair that was tied into a high ponytail and amber eyes. She is also a trainer that won the Johto and Hoenn leagues. She is a flirt and likes Gary because of his looks and popularity. She is a bitch when she wants to be and really hates May.

'She's still going on about that?'

"May is a lowlife bitch!" Melody exclaimed.

"Pest like her should get out of this school!" Ursula declared.

"She is just a wimpy coordinator who had no talent!" Tiffany exclaimed.

All four of them smirked in triumph.

Suddenly, the brown-haired, blue-haired, and orange-haired beauties were silent before they had this murderous look in their eyes as they glared at them.

"You don't know anything-" Dawn started with a growl.

"How she suffered-" Leaf continued with a death-glare.

"So much all her life!" Misty finished.

If glares could kill, Brianna and her lackeys would be dead by now.

Drew, Paul, Gary, and Ash were surprised at what they said.

"June has suffered all her life?" Drew asked.

Leaf glared at him. "Be quiet Grass-head!"

OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM

The meeting with the teachers was already over. May head towards her room, since Solidad had something to announce, and was surprised when somebody said exclaimed,

"She is just a wimpy coordinator who has no talent!"

Her eyes twitched at that insult and already figured out it was Tiffany's voice. She faces the door of her classroom. "Let my eyes have the power to see through, but stop when it's time for my cue." She knew that Brianna is also in the room and by the looks of it, insulting her in front of Leaf with the others. And when it comes to Dawn, she has a big mouth.

"You don't know anything-"

"How she suffered-"

"So much all her life!"

Leaf, Dawn, and Misty said. May was surprised and scared at their glares. And she can see Brianna and the others feel the same.

"June has suffered all her life?" A voice that belong to Drew asked. May's eye twitched.

"Just because my name is a month that doesn't give him the rights to call me that." She whispered.

Leaf glared at him."Be quiet!"

Drew's eyes widen before he regained his composure and flicked his hair.

May wondered to herself. "I wonder if I could use Moltres to burn his hair."

Solidad's eyes widened as she heard that. 'What does she mean?'

Brianna humped. "That's a lie you liar." She said with her hands on her hips.

Dawn's eyes were on fire. "How dare you?! If only I could borrow May's Arti-"

'That's my cue!' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 931 26
Once upon a time, there is a girl name May Maple. She is a beautiful girl that has to serve her family after her father had passed away. She was neve...
16.1K 476 29
I suck at summaries Started: 26th May 2018 Completed on 12th July 2021 Sequel: The Mystery Girl Princess Maybelle And Mistfir ran from their home in...
4.3K 144 18
Ash, Misty, Brock, Paul, Dawn, Drew and May have a little meetup, but what happens when Harley shows up with a mysterious potion that he wanna show M...
13.7K 504 37
May has an experience with two new friends whom mysteriously disappear several days after their encounter. Though she still wonders about what had ha...