Spencer Reid/MGG Imagines

By glassesreid

All of my works from tumblr: @reidsconverse More

Note/ Rules
The Price of Happiness (fic)
secret kink • mgg (smutty)
secret kink 2 • mgg (smut)
welcome home • spencer reid (smut)
winter days • mgg/spencer reid (fluff)
lunch break • spencer reid (fluff)
matchmaker • spencer reid (fluff)
bookstore • spencer reid (fluff)
new years • mgg (angst + fluff)
memories • spencer reid (angst)
blurb: spencer takes care of his drunk girlfriend (fluff)
trust and promises • spencer reid (smut and angst)
spencer reid blurb: supply closet (smut)
spencer reid headcanon: s1 dad!spencer (fluff)
jealous confessions • spencer reid (fluff)
spencer reid blurb: innocence (smut)
spencer reid blurb: post-case fun (smut)
mgg blurb: painting date (fluff)
mgg blurb: sunrise at the lake (fluff)
mgg blurb: aftermath (angst/fluff)
spencer/mgg headcanon: taking baths together (fluff)
mgg blurb: pool day (fluff)
spencer blurb: comfort (fluff/slight angst)
spencer reid blurb: birthday confessions (fluff/slight angst)
spencer reid headcanon: needy spencer (fluff)
spencer reid blurb: sick spencer (fluff)
upcoming fic selection: you choose! 🥰
rule breaker • spencer reid (smut)

behind closed doors • spencer reid (smut)

6.7K 66 31
By glassesreid

UNIT CHIEF!SPENCER X FEM!READER

Summary: When Spencer is called into work, he's forced to leave Y/N hanging. By the time lunch comes she has her own plans for payback, but forgets that Spencer isn't one to be played with.

Warnings: SMUT!!!!! choking, oral (m) and (f), unprotected sex, slapping, spitting, sir kink?? mention of exhibitionism, BELT SPANKING, degradation, bruising, orgasm denial, minor d/s undertones.

Word Count: 5K! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

-

Waking up to Spencer eating you out was never something to complain about. It was something you wished you could experience every morning. So when your eyes slowly fluttered open as the feeling of his tongue flicking at your clit encompassed your tired body, you were overjoyed.

Your hands instantly found a home in his hair, your nimble fingers tugging at the tousled curls before making their way to his face. He lifted his head from your cunt as your thumbs connected to his face, the small strokes against his cheekbones making him nuzzle against your thigh and the feeling of his rough scruff against the softness of your skin making you giggle.

"Good Morning baby." He said, his voice still low and gruff from the early morning wake up but the smile on his face let you know he was wide awake.

"Mhmm, good morning indeed." Your lips puckered as he lifted his body to meet you in a soft kiss, you could taste the mixture of his minty toothpaste and your wetness and the combination made your head dizzy. He slowly pulled away and looked down at you with a lovestruck grin, his finger gently traced against your face, moving stray hairs aside so he could take in your early morning beauty. You knew you probably looked a mess, your hair all over the place and remnants of sleep in your eyes, but the way he looked at you made you forget all your small insecurities. "Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy kissing you but your lips were already hard at work elsewhere...you should get back to it."

"Patience..." His grin widened as he tutted in mock annoyance. He began kissing down your body, leaving small pecks against your neck before making his down the valley of breasts, "is..." His teasing continued as he reached your centre once again, he sucked a dark mark against your inner thigh before licking over it, completely ignoring your hushed whimpers and pleading, "a virtue, my love." He finished by covering your clit with his mouth, slowly sucking on the bud as his fingers made their way to your entrance. You were more awake now, more aware of how he felt around you, more aware of his every movement and how you were close to your end.

"Spence...please." Your hands were tugging at his hair once again, the action eliciting a deep groan from him, the domino effect of this making your hips jerk. You were so so close. His arms wrapped around your hips, lazily holding them down against the mattress as he continued his assault on your cunt. The crude sounds of his mouth against your wetness mixed with the small whines that left his mouth were the only noise in the room. You prayed your neighbours weren't awake yet though, because as you nearly hit your high the moans that escaped you were loud enough to wake the dead. So, so close...

But good things never last. The awful sound of his phone ringing caused Spencer to remove himself from you. You knew it was work, he kept a specific ringtone for the BAU so he never knowingly missed a call. Normally you wouldn't have minded, you would've been annoyed sure, but never upset. Right now, however, you were desperate for him to finish so selfishly, you tried your best to keep his mouth on you.

Just as you had suspected, your attempt was futile. As much as you hated to admit it, Spencer was just as addicted to his job as he was to you, after all, he didn't make Unit Chief for no reason. He glanced at his phone, his eyes quickly darting over the Caller ID before whispering a quiet, "It's Garcia." and getting off the bed to take the call. You were half tempted to finish yourself off, it wouldn't take much seeing as though we were almost there, but you knew if you tried the punishment would be so much worse than being left high and dry. So you sat there, like a good girl, listening to him whisper about some case as you waited for him to come back and give you the bad news, that he had to go.

"I have good news and bad news." He said, walking back into the room, his movements taking him towards the dresser rather than back to you. He began taking his clothes, opting for a simple white shirt and black slacks which you knew he would pair with his usual cardigan and suit jacket combo. "Which one do you want to hear first?"

You got up off the bed, wincing as your feet hit the cold ground before making your way to where he was standing. "Bad." You said simply, turning to open the drawer that housed his vast collection of ties. Your fingers hovered over a few before selecting a sleek scarlet coloured one. He didn't question your actions, he knew you enjoyed doing this, choosing small parts of his outfit, whether it was what tie he wore or what pair of cufflinks he should use. He didn't quite understand it but he knew you loved the simple domesticity of helping him get ready.

"We have a case, I probably won't be home til late tonight." He said as you began wrapping the silky material around his neck and tying it. He looked down at you with a soft smile, the slight height difference meant you had to reach up on your tippy-toes to reach the back of his neck and adjust his collar and the simple movement made his heart flutter. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer, the act making you lose your progress with his tie. Your head tilted upwards to shoot him a fake look of anger, the small pout forming on your face making him giggle. "I'm sorry baby...shall I tell you the good news now."

You nodded in response, beginning to work on tying his tie once again. "You're staying local?" You guessed. You'd taken note of how he'd said he'd be home 'late'. The fact that the timeframe wasn't in days or weeks was a good sign, not so much about a serial killer being close to where you lived, but more so about not having to go a long while without seeing him. You finished doing up his tie and stood back to admire your work, a small smile crossing your face.

"Exactly." He placed a quick kiss on your forehead and you relished in the feeling of his soft lips against you. His eyes glanced down to his watch before widening as he realised the time, "I'm going to be late." He said, reaching into the closet for his jacket and putting on his shoes, your eyes caught a peek at the mismatched socks he'd chosen to wear today, one an adorable penguin print and the other halloween themed, the odd combinations never failed to amuse you. You followed him as he made his way out the room and towards the front door, slinging his satchel across his body and picking up his keys.

"Stay safe baby." You said as you always did when he left, reaching up once again to kiss him. You leant against the doorframe, watching as he walked away and to his car, he hated driving but he couldn't risk missing the rush hour train and being late. Especially not now that he was in charge. "I'll see you later." You called out, earning a blown kiss in return. You made your way back into the house, shutting the door behind you before making the executive decision to go back to sleep. In all the chaos of this morning you had failed to realise it was only 6 am, and unlike Spencer, your day wasn't going to start for another 5 hours.

-

You awoke hours later to your thighs clenched together and the aftermath of this morning still dripping down your legs. You were a horny mess and the one person who could help you solve this dilemma wasn't going to be back for hours and just like earlier, you refused to break one of his rules by getting yourself off. You fell back against the pillows as you reached your arms out to search for your phone, hoping Spencer had sent you an update on how the case was going. He liked to text you throughout the day, just to tell you he missed you or that he was thinking of you. Your hands found your phone and you were instantly bombarded with a dozen or so texts, most of which were from Spencer.

Spence: I miss you

Spence: They already had the guy in custody, now we're just dealing with the paperwork.

Spence: Are you asleep?

Spence: I hope that you're asleep

Spence: Sorry I woke you so early this morning

Spence: Not that you didn't enjoy it ;)

Spence: Did I use that right?

Spence: I asked Luke, he said yes.

Spence: Ok, text me when you're awake. I love you,

You giggled as you read through the messages, seeing this flirtatious side of Spencer was something you would never get used to. When you'd first met, the poor boy was still using a 2007 Nokia. It was only after you introduced him to the joys of facetime sex, that he invested in a smartphone. Your thumbs hovered the keyboard for a moment, pondering a reply to his many messages and before you could think about what you were doing, you were flat on your back with your knees bent and your phoned angled in the perfect position to take a picture of your soaked panties, the bite marks and bruises from this morning also on display.

Y/N: I miss you too.

Y/N: Sir.

The nickname sent him wild, it was the easiest way to subtly rile him up and normally he wouldn't do anything about it, opting to keep calm and make you pay later when he was with you. But you knew the honorific mixed with the crude picture would be enough to get a response out of him. You saw the double ticks appear indicating that he had seen your message and it wasn't long before you saw him typing a reply.

Spence: What are you playing at? You know the rules.

You took a look at his message and contemplated pushing him further by replying, but you decided against it as you began formulating an even better plan. You rushed out of bed and began getting ready, you did your whole morning routine before picking out your outfit of choice. You wanted it to be...something that would most definitely send him wild. But you also didn't want to attract too much attention from the others in the office, so you opted for a skirt, just short enough that if you bent over he would be able to see everything you had to offer and an old shirt of his that you would tuck into said skirt. You tugged on a large coat, thanking the universe for the chilly weather that had graced Virginia the last week. You took a look in the mirror before you left the house, admiring how you looked and knowing full well you were going to be in for it when he saw you.

Luckily for you, traffic into the area wasn't too bad but despite making it to the Bureau in record time, you could feel yourself growing more impatient and you were aware that the people around you could tell. The way you kept nervously biting your lip or the constant tapping of your heels might have even been deemed suspicious by anyone who didn't know you, but truthfully you couldn't bring yourself to care. You breezed through security and made it to the elevators without a hitch thanks to your frequent visitor pass and you were only a few hundred feet from Spencer and the release you were craving when you were intercepted by none other than Luke Alvez.

"Y/N! How are you?" He asked, getting up to give you a hug, which you returned. You were about to pull away from him when Spencer walked out of his office, his eyes immediately finding yours as he raised his eyebrows in both surprise and amusement. You made sure to hold eye contact with him as you hugged Luke a little bit longer, earning a soft chuckle from the man. "Wow, you really missed me huh?"

You moved away from him as Spencer began making his way to you but you paid him no mind as you answered Luke. "I'm good, and of course I did, it's been so long! How are you? How's Penelope?" You asked politely. He began answering your question, talking about how well their relationship was going and how busy they'd been with wedding planning. You were so engrossed in the conversation you didn't even realise Spencer had reached your side until you felt his arm slipping across your back to pull you close to him.

"Hi baby." He placed a swift kiss to the side of your head which made you look up at him and kiss him softly. A few years ago the two of you wouldn't have dreamt of showing each other affection in such a public environment but now that Spencer was Unit Chief he seemed much more relaxed with PDA in the office, though you were yet to test his true limits.

"Spence...I brought you lunch." You said gesturing to his office, letting him know that's where you wanted the two of you to be. "I thought we could eat together."

As though he understood what you were saying, he grabbed your hand and pulled you through the bullpen, occasionally stopping along the way to greet the others who were busy at their desks to not seem rude. He remained silent for most of that, allowing you to engage in various conversations before finally pulling you away from the group of people and leading you into his office, swiftly locking the door behind him. You leant against his desk, watching as he walked over to you before wordlessly grabbing your face and pulling your lips onto his. You melted into the kiss, as though any weight on your shoulders were lifted the moment his lips touched yours. He moved away momentarily to move behind his desk and take a seat on his chair, clearly expecting you to follow him. Except you didn't, instead you made your way to the windows, closed the blinds tightly shut to ensure no one could see inside and without a second thought, undid the coat that was keeping your outfit hidden.

You watched as Spencer's eyes widened at the reveal, his tongue poking out to swipe across his lips as his gaze travelled down your body, taking in every inch of you. He kept his cool though, simply leaning back against the chair and motioning for you to approach him, which you did without hesitation, shrugging off the coat as you walked over to him. You stopped when you reached between his legs, your knees knocking against his as his hands gripped onto your hips. "What's for lunch?" He asked nonchalantly, looking up at you as though he wasn't phased by what you were doing, though the obvious growing tent in his pants was telling a different story. Your own hands came to rest against his face as you thought about your answer.

"I spent a long time thinking about what to get you, Spence, there's just so much that you like." Your fingers began trailing down his arm, tiptoeing against the rough fabric of his suit jacket until they reached his right hand. You lifted it from your hip and began moving it under your skirt, his eyebrow quirking as though he was questioning where you were going with this. "So I decided to bring you your favourite..." You watched him carefully, analysing the way his eyes darkened as his face contorted in confusion, the gears in his head tried to figure out what you were insinuating. It wasn't until he felt the dampness of your bare pussy against his calloused fingertips that he understood what you were saying. "...me."

Before the word had finished leaving your mouth, Spencer was on his feet. His body pushed itself close to yours as he began walking the both of you towards the tiny couch in the corner of the room. One of his hands wrapped itself tightly around your throat, the action causing your mouth to fall open and without care, he shoved the fingers that had been on your cunt down your throat. Your eyes watered at the intrusion, the taste of yourself overwhelming your senses, and through a blurry gaze you could just make out the smirk that was spread across his face. His mouth latched onto your neck, his lips pressing against the skin before stopping at your ear, the feeling of his breath against your sensitive skin sent shivers throughout your body and you couldn't help the muffled whine that left you.

"You couldn't even wait a few hours for me to get back home, had to come to show off like a slut." He seethed, he quickly removed his fingers from your mouth, moving them to grip onto your hair. He twirled the strands around his hand, using it to swivel you around so your back was pressed against his chest. You could feel his heavy breath against your sensitive neck as he paused for a moment, his harsh movement slowing as his hands crept down your body, gently tracing your figure. The tenderness of his actions completely juxtaposed the animalistic look in his eyes and the moment didn't last, before you could process what he was doing, you heard the sound of your shirt ripping and buttons flying across the room. The cold air hit your chest instantly, your nipples hardening more than you thought possible, and out of the corner of your eye, you saw the way his pupils dilated as he realised you weren't wearing a bra.

"I missed you Spence...wanted to come here and surprise you." You whispered, your hand shakily reaching up to grab onto his, bringing it down to your bare chest. You couldn't stop the deep moan that left you as his palms encompassed your tender breasts, the gentleness of his touch mixed with how he was occasionally roughly pinching your nipples between his fingers had you rolling your eyes back in pleasure. He used the grip on your hair to push down against the couch, your face pressed against the scratchy material and your ass up in the air.

"You drive me fucking crazy princess." The harsh tone of his voice went straight to your core, your thighs clenching together to subdue the need that was overcoming you. His hands trailed down across your legs, moving lower before gripping the hem of your tiny skirt, he didn't even bother to take it off, simply flipping it up to expose your bare pussy to him. "But you can't act like a dirty little whore and expect to be rewarded."

The familiar sound of him undoing his belt filled the room and you felt positively giddy with excitement for what was coming. He twisted the belt around his hand before bringing it down against you, the harsh motion of the rough leather hitting your delicate skin inadvertently causing you to flinch. A loud cry left your lips, and you were grateful for the soundproofing that had been installed in the room. You were always one for taking risks, and sure you had a slight exhibitionist kink but the idea of someone actually hearing what was going on behind closed doors mortified you. Out of habit, a soft "hush" left Spencer's lips. though he didn't stop his movements. He brought the belt down a few more times, each one hitting harder than the last and you knew you weren't going to be able to sit for the coming week. But it was worth it, the way your pussy dripped onto the couch below you and how he gently flipped you around so you were facing him, carefully slotting a soft cushion under your bruised ass and the building excitement of how he was going to well and truly wreck you. "You ok?." He asked, brushing aside the hairs that had gotten stuck to your sweaty forehead. You nodded quickly, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his lips down onto yours. He made quick work of swiping his tongue against your bottom lip, asking for entrance though he knew he was always welcome and you both lay there for a few moments, sloppily making out and relishing in the messy sounds that filled the room.

A trail of spit loosely hung from his swollen lips as pulled away from you and crawled onto his knees, spreading your legs apart to see your glistening pussy laying bare in front of him, ready and eager for all he had to give. Without another word his mouth was on you, his tongue flicking against your clit as he brought two fingers to push into you. He was merciless in his actions and you were a mess, your legs trembling so bad they almost gave out. "Fuck, you always taste so good, little girl... " He looked up at you from between your legs, "...think you're ready for my cock huh? Think you're ready for me to fuck your tight little pussy?" He was mocking you at this point, knowing full well you were soaking for him and desperate for him to fuck you.

"Sir please...need your cock, need it so bad." You whined, your hands gripping the cushion below you so tight your knuckles were turning white. Your begging, however, was met with an unimpressed tut as he brought his hand down to place a quick slap against your already throbbing cunt. The motion caused you to lift your hips up, desperate for more friction and he took this as an opportunity to flip you back over onto your knees. He was quick to place a hand on your back, once again pushing your body flat against the couch and pulling your hips up. You could hear him shuffling behind you, taking off his pants and throwing them somewhere in the room, and without any warning he pushed himself into you. It wasn't slow, he didn't give you time to adjust and truthfully it felt like he was splitting your poor pussy in half. But you loved it, the moans that escaped your swollen lips and the way your hands moved back to dig into his thighs let him know that. He stayed still as his hand came around to cover grab your throat and forced your head back to look at him.

"Is this what you wanted, doll? Wanted me to fuck you like a whore, was that the plan hmm?" He began moving his hips in slow, teasing strokes, never quite hitting the spot that you so desperately needed him to. "Showing up here in that tiny skirt and no panties like a filthy slut." He continued as he leant over hooking his thumb in your mouth causing it to drop open and instinctively as he let a trail of spit fall out of his mouth into yours. His hips started moving at a rapid pace and you couldn't stop tears welling up in your eyes as his tip continuously hit your cervix with each thrust. It hurt so beautifully, each stroke making you cry out for more. If the filthy sounds that left both of your lips along with the constant slapping of skin against skin didn't alert anyone outside of what was happening then you were sure the couch moving along the floor and shaking the whole room would. But you didn't care, you were too caught up in the pleasure he was giving you to worry about getting caught. Spencer was far too close to his end to care either, you could tell by the way his thrusts got sloppier and his hands began gripping your hips so tight you knew there would be marks for weeks.

"Touch yourself sweetheart." He spoke, his voice low and shaky. You wanted to listen to him, but you were so overcome with desperation and pleasure that your arms felt like jelly, you physically could not lift them. But he didn't care, "Make yourself cum Y/N, because I'm sure as hell not gonna do it for you." He said, laughing a little as you whined and shakily brought a hand to your clit rubbing like your life depended on it, but it still wasn't enough for him. "Better hurry up princess, if you don't cum before me you wont be cumming at all."

"Fuck you." You said unintentionally, regretting it the minute it left your mouth. He stopped his movement, ripping your hand away from your aching clit before turning you around to face him, this time with no regard to your bruised bottom. But you didn't get to focus on the pain for too long. You heard the slap before you felt the motion of his hand connecting with your face and you gasped at the sudden impact. Your cheek was throbbing furiously and you could feel the heat radiating off of the skin, yet you couldn't help the way your hips bucked against him, the whole thing bringing you closer to your own end.

"You better watch that mouth little girl." He said, lifting you up slightly and swivelling you around so you were resting against the back of the couch. You weren't entirely sure where he was doing as he pulled out of you and stood up, standing in front of you and gripping your chin in his hand. You looked up at him with wide eyes, the look of innocence that settled on your face a stark contrast to your sheer corruption that littered your body. He lifted his cock to your face, lightly tapping it against your cheek and instinctively you tilted your head to the side, placing small kisses along his cock, teasing. He normally loved the time you took when pleasing him but today..right now, he was simply too desperate. He used the hand that was gripping your chin, to drop your jaw, moving his cock into your mouth before bucking his hips.

The tip of his cock hit the back of your throat with each motion, the lewd sounds leaving your mouth made him groan as he threw his head back. His hands came down to grip your hair as he pushed your face into his stomach, the feeling of his cock fully down your throat making you gag. He quickly pulled out, his hand leaving your hair and pushing you back against the couch, his other hand wrapping around his cock, unintelligible moans left his mouth as came over your bare tits, his head thrown back and quiet whimpers and praises leaving his mouth. Your hand moved up to replace his, slowly milking him of his orgasm. "Spencer..." You whimpered, pushing your legs together to create some friction, you had been so close before he'd so cruelly ripped you from your own orgasm and now you were beyond desperate for a release.

"Only good girls get to cum sweetheart, you know that... and you haven't been a good girl today." He said, bending down to kiss you, this one was different to the rest, it wasn't rushed or full of desperation, at least not on your part.

"You're being mean, sir." You said as he pulled away from you. You shakily got up, shifting so that you were sitting on your knees. You could hear him chuckle as he shifted through his go bag, looking for something to clean you up with. He walked back to you, using a small towel to wipe away the cum from your chest before gesturing for you to lift your arms so he could dress you in one of his spare shirts, and you obliged not wanting to make him mad again.

"If you're a good girl for the rest of the day, we'll see about letting you come tonight. Okay, sweet girl?" He gave you a small peck to your shoulder before moving away to get dressed himself, you watched him as he did so, admiring the slight muscles he'd been gaining from being out in the field more. He came back over to take a seat on the dirty couch before wrapping his arms around your body and manoeuvring you so you were sat on his lap. "Don't you dare touch yourself until I get back tonight...I'll know if you do." He reaches for the towel again, folding it over to the clean side and using it to clean away your smudged make-up as he placed sweet pecks across your cheeks. "How are you feeling darling?"

"I'm perfect. Thank you sir." You responded, knowing he needed reassurance that he didn't go too hard on you. You unintentionally winced as he brought his hands to your ass, rubbing some lotion against the growing welts. "Felt good...honestly." You added, watching as his face dropped each time you jumped from the pain. He wiped off his hands on the ripped shirt and pulled you in for a hug, his soft curls tickling your neck which made you giggle.

"I love you." He said, and you knew he meant it. No matter what he did, no matter how much he teased you or made you want to scream...you knew that he loved you. You moved closer to him, so close that you could hear his heart pounding in his chest as you whispered the same words back to him.

"I love you."

-

A/N: Thank you so much for 40K reads, I adore you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 41
hi I can't write. but I keep having these ideas for Spencer Reid fanfictions. If you use my ideas please Either Tag or message me. you don't have to...
129K 3.1K 29
【 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 】 ❝ 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖤𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌...
755K 8.2K 67
༄ "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫" ~ 𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑛...
752K 9.5K 44
Some Spencer Reid Imagines that are on the longer side (2,000 words or more usually)!! I also write for MGG on here, but I write for Spence more. I...