𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 8 』

123 15 1
By M0chi_writer

Yuki walked into the store as tears clouded her vision. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and almost swollen.

"Momo"Yuki called out her face drenched in tears.

"What happened?" Momo asked, pulling Yuki into a hug.

"Shoto hates me" Yuki cried.

' why does it hurt so much '

"How did you know that?"Momo asked.

"He hates phoenixes and I am one"Yuki continued crying.

' why do I care about that '

"Oh dear does he know yet?" Momo asked.

" No" Yuki replied.

"Then let's keep it that way until he understands okay" Momo suggested

" Okay" Yuki nodded

' why does Shoto hating phoenix so much hurt me '

"Now stop crying, your pretty face will swell up and we can't have that" Momo pulled out a handkerchief using it to wipe the tears off Yuki's face then hug her tighter.

"I don't know what I would do without you"Yuki said.

"Oh don't flatter me"Momo patted her back.

"And kana knows I'm a phoenix, would she tell anyone?" Yuki asked with concern written all over her face.

"Hmmmm Kana is a trustworthy person I don't think that she will tell anyone" Momo assured.

"Okay"Yuki snuggled more into her hug.

"Are you better now?"Momo asked as she noticed Yuki pulling out from the hug, Yuki nodded.

"I need to be heading back" Yuki informed.

"Okay let's head back together" Momo suggested.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"So I can constantly cheer you up. It is my job as your best friend" Momo replied.

"You are the best" Yuki smiled.

"I know" Momo smiled back as Yuki opened a portal and they walked into it only to meet Kana and Katsuki exchanging words.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Katsuki yelled.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM KATSUKI" Kana yelled back.

"They are at it again" Momo sighed, rolling her eyes.

"MOMO!!!!!!!!" Mina yelled bringing everyone's attention to Momo.

"Momo" kana cried running to Momo.

"Hey Kana" Momo greeted.

"Why did you come?" Katsuki asked.

"I came to be with my best friend" Momo replied.

"She is your friend Momo" Tenya asked.

"Yes, Tenya she is" Momo answered, pulling Yuki into her.

"How long have you known each other?" Tenya asked.

"Since we were little Yuki always came over to borrow spell books so she could practice whenever she was free" Momo explained.

"I'm really curious why her mom didn't teach her"kana asked.

" Well her mum was working to pay off the family debt" Yuki let Momo explain she had no intention of speaking.

"Ah that's why the debt was huge" Izuku said

"Wait, even your mum paid the debt " Denki exclaimed, Yuki nodded.

"How much was the debt?" Izuku asked.

" Well the total debt was 30,000 gold coins my father's remaining fortunate paid off 15,000 gold coins, my mum paid off 9000 gold coins and I paid off 6000 gold coins" Yuki explained.

"30,000 GOLD COINS" Mina yelled, shaking Yuki on the shoulder.

' well I have a huge family '

" What the hell was your Dad doing?" Katsuki yelled.

"Well he left before I was 2" Yuki said looking at the ground fiddling with her feet.

"Oh " Katsuki said, realizing he had struck a sensitive topic.

"But his siblings did nothing than to add debt and then Left us to pay" Yuki said on the brink of tears.

" Don't worry dear we are your new family" Mina pulled Yuki into her hugging her then Momo joined followed by kana then Ochako and Izuku then Eijiro and Denki, all hugging her tightly.

' You guys are so amazing but if you knew I was a phoenix you will all hate me '

" I need to breathe" Yuki yelled causing everyone to burst out laughing as they released her from the hug.

" I need a drink let's all go to froppy's " kana said grinning.

"I'll pass, I'm on duty" Tenya said waving his hand in the air.

"You are always on duty and you never drink"Mina protested.

" Yes being a Knight comes with great responsibility and getting drunk prevents one from fulfilling it" Tenya waved his hand in the air.

"BORING do you even have a life?"Denki yelled.

"Of course I do as a knight of the Yuie army"Tenya said waving his hand in the air.

"Next stop froppy's " Kana yelled before she teleported them to froppy's.

"Tsu a table for 12 please" Momo called for Tsuyu's attention

"I said I wasn't drinking"Tenya protested.

"Too late you are already here" Mina grinned as they all sat down except Tenya.

"Tsu we'll have fried chicken along with the beer" Momo said.

"Make mine extra spicy" Katsuki requested.

"Mine too but not too spicy" Kana added.

"Okay" Tsuyu said.

"And after you can come and join us" Momo added.

"No thanks" Tsuyu declined.

" Nonsense you need to relax" Mina protested.

"Join us please" Ochako pleaded.

"Okay but just for a few minutes" Tsuyu agreed.

"Okay" Momo smiled.

Yuki silently watched everyone chatting as they were drinking and eating well almost everyone, Tenya who eventually sat down was just eating. He refused to drink and Shoto was just quiet, well that was normal.

"Yuki drink up" Mina refilled Yuki's cup " we must all get drunk"

' WHAT '

"What!!" Tenya yelled.

"She is just kidding"Eijiro assured.

' thank goodness '

" No I am not" Mina pouted.

"He is just scared he'll be the first to pass out" kana laughed pointing at Tenya.

"No I am not" Tenya protested waving his hand in the air.

" Then prove it" Mina challenged.

"I don't need to prove anything"Tenya folded his arms.

"Pussy" Katsuki laughed, Tenya frowned.

Everyone continued to drink. Tsuyu left after a few drinks then Tenya. Yuki smiled softly as laughter filled the table even Shoto laughed a little as they all were making fun of Denki's drunken state.

"Thanks Bakugo"Yuki said as he prevented the drink from spilling on her.

"Katsuki" Katsuki replied.

"What?"Yuki asked.

"You can call me Katsuki"Katsuki growled before chugging down his drink.

' did he just get soft on me? '

"Okay"Yuki smiled.

"I call for a toast to Yuki for your new family" Mina raised her cup and everyone followed.

' I only hope it will last long '

They all continued eating, drinking and laughing.

"I have to head back. I have a business to run in the morning"Momo announced as she stood up.

"bye-bye"Yuki waved.

"Bye"everyone said almost at the same time.

"Bye"Momo waved as she opened a portal then walked into it.

' wow Momo can use magic without a wand now I need to get powerful '

"I think we should all get going" Shoto suggested as he stood up.

' why is he the most responsible one here well Izuku too is responsible but he has passed out almost everyone has passed out '

"I agree" Kana said before she teleported everyone home.

' what the hell this is not my room wait she can teleport us to different location at once wow who's room is this '

"Yuki, what are you doing in my room?"Shoto asked, looking at her in confusion.

' Shoto's room what the hell Kana '

"I..I don't know...... I...I w..will be going to my room"Yuki stuttered scrambling for the door.

"Wait" Shoto called as he walked towards her "I hmmm I wanted to ask if if you'd like to join me on a quest"

' Wait he is asking me to join him how do I respond '

"I would love to" Yuki responded, smiling.

' I hope i didn't sound desperate '

"Good night" Shoto said as he leaned towards her and opened the door.

"Good night" Yuki responded as she walked out of his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 212 16
Can be read as a Todoroki X Reader as well Midoriya shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?" Went to jail one time and everyone...
75.6K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
3.4K 136 15
『"Welcome to Sugar 'N Cream can I have your order" "I'd like a cup of coffee" 』 『コーヒー』 ?? ????? Shoto falls in love with a barista T.sho...
23.2K 690 26
『" Can I take her home with me? " 』 『天使』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Shoto falls in love with a baby the first day he saw her. Wanting to prote...