Fighter Boy

By winded

Alexa Grey. Brandon Flemming. Sebastian O'Connor. Girl. Boxer. Fighter. --- excerpt --- A boy around my age w... More

Copyright
I don't give a fuck whether you find me attractive or not.
Didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you?
You're an awful liar, you know that right?
Look, you just don't get it, I can't.
You have about two milliseconds to move that hand or I will slap you.
I could be like this all day.
I suppose I'll have to kiss you.
Does this mean we're going on a date?
Lead the way fighter boy.
It's a talent of mine.
I'm one hundred percent sure you don't want to join me right now.
The things you do to me.
Now they were deliberately riling each other up.
You'll realise what you've done and you will regret it.
Care to tell me why you're outside my house like a stalker?
Now you can't get rid of me can you?
Are you really that thick that you need me to repeat myself?
That has to be the least romantic way I've ever been asked out.
I yelled 'fuck off' to a whole bunch of men.
I didn't realise my boyfriend was quite so popular with the ladies.
He's one crazy fucker.
Sebastian I
Sebastian II
Sebastian III
Sebastian IV
The End
New Story

Damn I should've gone as Sandy!

17.9K 669 89
By winded

It had been over a week since the kissing incident and Sebastian and I were doing our best to ignore what had happened. However, this was proving difficult because there was always some sort of awkward atmosphere whenever just the two of us hung out. Which meant that I had been constantly inviting my friends or including myself with Sebastian's group.

I was sat with Lee at one of the tables in the food court whilst Sebastian and Hugo got their lunch. Eden had politely declined after she was informed that I would be coming, much to my disappointment. Notice the sarcasm.

"So, I'm having a party on Saturday, would you be keen on coming along?" Lee asked, his posture relaxed with one arm swung over the back of my chair.

"A party? You don't really seem like the kind of person to throw one," I scanned him up and down with a grin.

"Yeah, well, Eden kind of forced me into it." He shrugged. "So, will you come?"

"Sure, but it better live up to my expectations."

"Oh, and what are your expectations, Alexa?" Lee laughed at my statement.

"A wild costume party."

"Costume? I think that can be arranged," Lee copied my smile and I leant back, satisfied.

*

"What are you planning on being?" I looped my arm into the crook of Lee's and dragged him into the costume shop. Panicking when I didn't have anything to wear for the party, I called Lee and insisted he come shopping with me. Turns out it was a good idea as he hadn't got a costume either.

"I've got no clue. And it's my party so I have to look good," Lee grumbled, browsing through the various clothes.

"Hmm, how about this?" I held up a scientist costume.

"Nah, too boring." Lee glanced at it and shook his head.

"Ooh, you could be Mario and one of your friends could be Luigi!" I squealed, picking up the red and blue outfit.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea..." He cocked his head to the side as he considered the costume. "Alright, I'll get that one. I can't be bothered looking anymore."

"You barely looked for three minutes. Besides, you still have to help me find mine," I pointed out, handing over the Mario costume.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this," Lee groaned loudly. I waited till he paid before walking out of the shop having found nothing I wanted to wear.

Lee and I had been 'shopping' for two hours. And by shopping, I meant looking at things and not actually purchasing. I was beginning to give up hope when we passed by a lingerie store and Lee, being the male that is he is, stopped to look at it. His face lit up with an idea and he turned to me with an excited grin.

"Alexa, I have the perfect costume for you."

"What is it?" I groaned, knowing that it had something to do with lingerie.

"You know the movie Easy A?" Lee asked, pulling me inside the shop.

"Of course I do," Everyone knew that movie. Then I realised what Lee was going to say. "You want me to be Olive Penderghast from it, don't you?"

"Correct! C'mon, you'll look super hot and it's a really easy costume!" Eagerly, he started going through all the corsets, holding them up against me.

"I guess I'm going to have to, I don't have anything else to wear..." I trailed off, gazing at a gorgeous black lace corset.

"Try it on, please, Lex. I'll give you my honest opinion,"

"I'm sure you will." Despite my eye roll, I still picked up the corset in my size and headed for the changing room.

Half an hour later and I was walking to my car with the perfect costume.

*

"Hey, come on up, I'm not quite ready yet!" I barely greeted Sebastian at my door before turning and running up the stairs.

"Woah, we have heaps of time, there's no rush." Sebastian chuckled, flopping onto my bed whilst I hurried around trying to find the rest of my costume.

"What even are you anyway?" I glanced over at him, looking over the leather jacket, white tee and gelled hair.

"I'm Danny from Grease obviously," He rolled his eyes and showed me the back of his jacket where a logo from the movie's T-Birds gang was stuck on.

"Damn, I should've gone as Sandy!" Laughing, I grabbed the corset and slipped into the bathroom to put it on.

"What do you think? I'm Olive Penderghast from Easy A." I spun round, giving Sebastian a full view of my outfit. Skinny jeans, corset with a red A, high heels and my dark red hair styled shorter.

"Nice," Sebastian let out a low whistle.

"Thanks, Lee and I went shopping and he chose it," I grinned as I looked down at myself.

"Lee? He went lingerie shopping with you?" Sebastian frowned before standing up.

"Well, when you put it like that," I shot him a pointed look. "But it was fun, I like Lee."

"You ready to go now?" Sebastian's voice hardened and he changed the subject, already half walking out my door. Shaking my head at his mood change, I followed carefully in my heels.

We arrived at the party earlier than most people but I was okay with that because it meant I could actually feel a little more comfortable and talk to people easier.

"Hugo! I'm loving the costume," Sebastian and I greeted Hugo as soon as I got inside, finding him easily in his army soldier costume.

"Thanks Alexa," He grabbed me in a hug, squeezing me tightly before putting me down. "That girl Emma Stone plays in Easy A, right?" Hugo guessed after assessing my clothing.

"Correct! I'm proud of you for getting the right answer." I patted him jokingly on his head.

"Emma Stone's fucking hot, I've watched like, every single one of her movies," Hugo winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, you're just as hot as Emma Stone; don't let Hugo make you feel inadequate," Sebastian laughed, pouting with feigned sympathy at me.

"Wait, no, that's not what I meant! Alexa, you're really hot too!" Hugo's eyes widened and he hurried to speak.

"Relax, it's fine. But I'm glad to know you think I'm hot," I laughed loudly at his flustered appearance. "I'm going to go get a drink, see you guys later!"

After filling up my cup with some liquid that was undoubtedly alcoholic, I made my way back into the main room. My elbow was tapped lightly and I turned around, bumping into a slightly tipsy guy.

"You good?" I reached out to steady him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah," He grinned back drunkenly before staring curiously, "Hey, aren't you Brandon Flemming's girlfriend?"

"Not anymore." I smiled politely, fiddling with my cup.

"Oh, so you're with Sebastian now," He mumbled, half to himself and half to me.

"What? No? I'm single," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would you think Sebastian and I are a couple?"

"Well, you came here with each other and you're always together. I just assumed." The guy shrugged and turned to walk away.

"Uh, well, he's not my boyfriend," I affirmed to myself but he had already disappeared.

I made it back to Hugo and Sebastian, spotting Lee and Eden standing with them.

"Lee! You look so good! I'm loving the party," I grinned, sweeping him into a huge hug. When I stepped away, I gave an awkward wave to Eden who simply looked away.

"You can talk," Lee laughed, gesturing to my outfit. "Hey, you should come meet some people, c'mon," He picked up my hand, pulling me through the crowd and only allowing me one quick 'see you later' for Sebastian.

*

An hour or so later, after I had fully explored the house and danced a little, I went in search of Sebastian. I found him chatting with two girls at the makeshift 'bar', looking rather uncomfortable. Starting to walk over, he saw me and his face lit up, telling the girls something.

"Alexa, babe, meet Charlotte and Sarah." He gestured to them. Why had he called me babe? "Guys, this is my girlfriend I was telling you about, Alexa." As I just stood there in confusion, Sebastian pulled me to him and gave me a kiss on the cheek whilst whispering in my ear. "Go along with it,"

"Nice to meet you," I smiled in what I hoped was a friendly way. I wasn't about to question Sebastian on what the fuck he was doing in front of these seemingly judgemental girls.

"You don't seem like the kind of girl Seb would go for." Charlotte stared down at me.

"Well, at least I know that he doesn't like to be called Seb." I replied sweetly. At this, Sebastian chuckled and tugged me onto his lap.

"Whatever, we all know you're not his girlfriend." Sarah spoke up, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me? What right do you have to say that? I think you'll find Alexa is my girlfriend." Sebastian glared at her. He turned to me, slight hesitation evident in his eyes, before grabbing my face with both hands and kissing me.

Kissing me. His lips moved against mine, tongue desperate to deepen the kiss. And I let him. Everything and everyone around us faded and it was just me and Sebastian. After a while, he moved away slowly, biting gently on my lip to show his reluctance. Or feigned reluctance, seeing as Charlotte and Sarah where still watching. I broke off the kiss properly and turned to the girls, a smug smile on my face.

"Content that we are actually a couple? Or do you need more proof?"

"Fuck off," Charlotte gave me one last glare before finally leaving.

"Um, what was that about?" I slid off his lap once the girls were out of sight, staring at Sebastian awkwardly.

"Sorry," He scratched the back of his neck. "They kept hitting on me so I told them I had a girlfriend and they asked me who so I panicked and said you."

"Glad to have been of service, then," I chuckled, trying to dissipate the awkwardness that was clouding us.

"Yeah, uh, thanks..." Sebastian stood up and gave me a half smile. "I'm going to get a drink, you want one?"

"I'm good," I shook my head. "Don't get too drunk, you're staying at mine tonight and I don't want to have to lug you home."

"Um, I was actually thinking of staying here tonight? That way it's just easier," He shuffled on the spot, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, okay. That's fine. I'm going to go to the bathroom," I gave him one quick smile before rushing off. And I didn't see Sebastian for the rest of the night.

—-

Lelexa (Lee & Alexa) friendship is growing and that makes me happy.

Dedicated to BESIDE_LUKE for the lovely commenting on the last chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
2.6K 53 25
Book One of the By Them Series. ~ "You're one of them," he breathed against my lips that made me shudder. I wanted to lie. I wanted to tell him I was...
128K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...
519K 14.3K 41
[𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄] 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 30 Months... Almost three years since my accident. My first game playing pro in the NHL and I blew it. Many peo...