False Hero (Kiritsugu M Reade...

Da TheAnimeManofYeet

Brought into another world on accident from a foreign goddess, Y/n, the False Hero is inserted into a battle... Altro

Bio
Chapter 1: Start Of My Story
Chapter 2: Calico and Thomson's Contender
Chapter 3: Weaponcraft
Chapter 4: Weeks Later
Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away
Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero
Chapter 7: Lone Survivor
Chapter 8: My Name Is..
Chapter 9: You're Better Off Away
Chapter 10: Place To Stay
Cbapter 11: Muramasa
Chapter 12: Love You Red
Chapter 13: Partner
Chapter 15: The Wave
Chapter 16: No Time To Die

Chapter 14: Wave Incoming

4K 157 71
Da TheAnimeManofYeet

Happy family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He charges me with his swords as I use my knife to deflect one and dodge the other one. I fire a few rounds from Calico which he jumps away with ease. I aim at him once more and spread some more but he is too fast again. He rushes me again but I use a few items I found nearby to make a makeshift grenade while evading all his attacks. I throw it our feet and put some distance between us.

Y/n: "Seems like he's rather super humanly athletic. Incredible intuition to avoid bullets from my fastest weapon"

I shake Calico a bit without taking my eyes off him.

Y/n: "50 shots left. It'll take me about 4 seconds to reload while dodging his attacks after I unload everything.. I have to find a way to break through his defense and land a clean blow.. But how?"

He was incredibly talented. I had no chance against him in a hand to hand combat with just a knife versus his swords. Perhaphs if Muramasa was here, we could be a better match with him taking him on and I play support. Apart from that, he made them appear out of thin air. Who knows what else he could create. If I could someone keep him at a distance I might just be able to fend him off in time for him to arrive.

Faker: "Enough waiting"

He throws both swords and jumps into the sky. He creates a bow and arrow which he aims at me.

Faker: "You got nowhere to run"

He releases it as I panic for a second.

Y/n: "Shit. 2 seconds to decide what to do.. Dodging to either side would result in getting impaled by a sword. Waiting in the middle gets me an arrow to the head. I can't pull out a weapon in time to counter it"

1 second..

Y/n: "Think Y/n. Skills!! What the hell helps in this situation?!.. Perhaps that one?"

2 seconds...

I could see the arrow directly infront of me as I calm down.

Y/n: "Time Alter. Double Accel"

Everything comes to a stop as I move in time to avoid the attack. I grab my chest as I felt the repercussion of using the skill.

Faker: "He evade it?!"

He falls to the ground while trying to analyze what I did.

Faker: "How did you do that?"

Y/n: "Don't worry about it"

I get up and pull out Thompson's Contender while he pulls the string on his bow.

Y/n: "What the hell do you want with me?"

Faker: "Someone put a hefty price on your head. I'm just here to collect it before someone else takes it"

Y/n: "Who might this person be?"

Faker: "You don't need to know about it"

Illya: "Papa!! We are about to leave for the-"

She stops as she sees me aiming at the boy infront of me.

Y/n: "Illya?"

??: "Big brother!!"

A little girl came out from a room and hid behind him.

Faker: "You?!.. Why the hell did you get out of there?!"

Girl: "I didn't want to see you get hurt"

I notice the situation and sigh.

Y/n: "Seeing as there are children here, allow me to be the adult"

I pull my weapon back and put it away. He dematerializes his weapons and pries the girl off his leg.

Faker: "I thought I told you to stop calling me that. I am not your brother"

Girl: "But you are my brother Shirou"

Shirou: "Just call me Archer!!"

Y/n: "An archer who mainly uses swords?"

Shirou: "Don't get involved in this"

I look at the girl and get down to her eye level.

Y/n: "You have a name?"

Miyu: "M-Miyu"

Y/n: "Miyu? I see. You look about the age of my daughter. This is Illya"

I walk over to Illya and pick her up.

Y/n: "Hey Shirou-"

Shirou: "Don't casually call me by my name as if we were friends"

Y/n: "*sighs* Stubborn children. Archer, I have somewhere to go. I need to take down a wave so I have no time to deal with you"

Archer: "Whatever. I have to take you somewhere else-"

Miyu: "No!!"

She clings onto him again as Shirou looked annoyed.

Shirou: "Listen, I can't keep taking care of you alright? I have things to do-"

Miyu: "Please don't leave me!! I-I can use my gift-"

Shirou: "DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THAT!!!"

He looked at me and leaned into her and said something I couldn't understand. She looked down sad while nodding.

Y/n: "Hey kid, don't be so harsh with her"

Shirou: "You don't understand why I have to be strict with her. Stay out of it"

I shrug my shoulders as I look around. I reach into my bag and walk over to them. Shirou created a sword as I pull out a snack from my bag.

Y/n: "Here you go Miyu. You look hungry so you can have it"

She looked indecisive as she looked up to Shirou for help. He turned to me and saw that I didn't have a trace of ill will. He nodded as Miyu took the potato from my hand and took a few nibbles from it. Her face light up with happiness and began to eat it with enthusiasm.

Miyu: "Ish good!!! *cough* *cough*"

Y/n: "Don't go to fast. You'll choke on the potato. Here's something to drink"

I gave her a canteen filled with water which Miyu chugs. Once she finished she looked at me sad.

Miyu: "I'm sorry, I finished your water. I don't have anything to give you-"

I smile at her pat her head.

Y/n: "No need to worry about it"

Illya: "Papa, we need to get back to the others"

Shirou: "You're taking a kid with you to take on a wave?"

Y/n: "I am not by myself. Schwi, Muramasa, Naofumi, Raphtalia, Filo and Schwi are with me"

I felt a breeze run through me as I kiss Illya in the forehead.

Y/n: "We also have a guardian angel watching over us"

Shirou: ".. Why are you fighting anyways? You aren't even a real Cardinal Hero. That isn't your duty so why are you putting your life on the line?"

Y/n: "When I leave this world.. When I pass on whether it be in battle or of old age.. I want Illya here to have a world in which she doesn't have to deal with monsters like those. Where she can go to school and have friends. Same with Miyu. I want this world to be a better place once I'm gone"

Illya: "Don't say that!! I don't want Papa to leave!!"

She buries her head into my chest while wrapping her arms around my neck.

Y/n: "*chuckles* Don't worry Illya, Papa isn't going anywhere"

Shirou: ".. Whatever, it's your choice"

Y/n: "Why don't you help me?"

Shirou: "What?!"

Y/n: "I'll pay you to join my party and help me take it down. You have some skill and I could use it. Also, don't you want your little sister to have a better future?"

Shirou: "She isn't related to me-"

Y/n: "You don't have to be blood to be family. Illya here isn't my blood but she's still my beautiful daughter"

I hug her as I she pushes me away.

Illya: "Your face is still itchy!!"

I pull her in once more just to annoy her which she laughs off. I saw from the corner of my that he had a little smile but immediately fixed it once I notice him.

Shirou: "Look I ain't come here to-"

Muramasa: "Hey, we don't have much time to-"

Muramasa notices Shirou and tensed up a little.

Muramasa: "Who's the kid?"

Shirou: "Arc-"

Y/n: "Shirou"

He looked at me rather annoyed at blowing his cover.

Y/n: "And the little girl behind him is Miyu"

He comes over to me and takes Illya off my hands.

Muramasa: "So what do they want?"

Y/n: "I was offering Shirou to come along with us. His skill is incredible so he'd be a much needed asset"

Muramasa: "I'd say we should be fine. Schwi can be our eyes from a long distance, Illya is our healer, I'm the sword and you are our leader as well as another ranged shooter"

Y/n: "True but it's always good to have more than less"

Muramasa: "You have a point. The decision is yours"

We both look at him while giving him time to think.

Shirou: "This is such a drag. I'll come along but just to be clear, I'm still coming after you once we are done"

Muramasa: "Were you two battling?"

Y/n: "Yea, but we stopped since both girls showed up. What about Miyu?"

Shirou: "She'll stay with me"

Y/n: "That's fine. Muramasa, you, me,
Naofumi and his girls will take the frontlines while Schwi and Illya stay back. Schwi will guard our backs while we go on the attack"

Muramasa: "My guess is that Illya will be taking care of Schwi with those birds she creates?"

Illya: "I'll show that I can be helpful!!"

She eagerly says while patting her arm.

Y/n: "I'll be glad to hear all about it when I come back"

I pull out a knife that used to belong to Red and throw it into the air.

Y/n: "Skills are all available and grown out. 1 more minute til we go to hell for a bit. I think we are all ready"

I catch the knife without looking at it and place it next to my other knife.

Muramasa: "Your dad and I are going to be leaving you with Schwi so be good and take care of her, got it?"

Illya: "Yes big brother"

Shirou: "They are related?"

They both look at Shirou.

Shirou: "So you're their dad?"

Muramasa: "I'm-"

Illya: "Yes!!"

Muramasa glanced over at Illya with a deadpan look in his face. She had an excited and cheerful expression which caused Muramasa to sigh.

Muramasa: "I guess I'm his son now"

Illya: "Yaaay!!! Big brother is big brother now!!"

Shirou: "What the hell did I just get involved in?"

Illya gets down and walks over to Miyu. The other girl looked a little terrified but eased up as Illya showed that she wasn't scary. They began talking and slowly started to gain each other's trust until they shared and laughed with one another.

Shirou: "..."

Y/n: "Seems they are getting along well?"

We arrive back with the rest as I introduce the newest members joining us.

Shirou: "And the countdown begins.."

Everyone took a deep breath as they mentally prepared themselves for another wave.

Muramasa: "10.."

I check my Calico and see that it is still loaded with 50 rounds from the fight before.

Schwi: "9.."

Y/n: "I should be fine. I still have lots more left"

Illya: "8.."

I put it back while Naofumi pats Filo's head which causes Raphtalia to get a little upset for not getting the same treatment.

Shirou: "7.."

I chuckle a little as I hold Red's knife.

Naofumi: "6.."

Y/n: "We're gonna win this for you"

Raphtalia: "5.."

Y/n: "I can't change what happened but I'll be damned if I can't give you what you wanted"

Filo: "4.."

Y/n: "A place were we can all have a peaceful life away from these waves.."

Miyu: "3.."

I place it back as I pull out both Thompson's Contender and Calico.

Irisviel: "2.."

Y/n: "1.."

We see a light under our feet as we are being transported to the new area where the wave will be at.

??: "Go. Good luck master, all of you. Be safe"

Everyone from my party turns around as we hear a voice. I smile and pull my head back a little so it can hear me.

Y/n: "Of course. I'll be back"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

213 2 28
Follow the adventure of an ex-university student, Rin, as he gets reincarnated as a "Spirit" with a shield being his only weapon in another world. Al...
47 12 12
"If the fake had become reality, and reality had become fake, was there even a reality or a fake in the first place?" Satyo, 16, might soon discover...
246K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
555K 11.9K 35
A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the stree...