๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By sammm_atienza

๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ , ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
NEW BOOK!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

8.8K 552 525
By sammm_atienza

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Just a filler chapter for today, guys:) Anyways, stay safe!

-

3rd Person's PoV

"Um, hello?! Did you really just locked the door after you've agreed to let me bang you?! Ugh! The audacity!" Y/n yells, lightly kicking the door to her's and Joohyun's shared room.

After sending the last text Y/n sent her boss, she didn't waste any time to skip over the stairs and to where Joohyun is, but seeing the door locked in front of her, the assistant was left with her own sexual thoughts.

"Boss! I know you can hear me, stop ignoring me!" Y/n bangs on the door not too loud, afraid that Joohyun will get mad at her for trying to destroy their door.

Sighing in frustration, Y/n sat on the floor by the door, knowing Joohyun will not let her go in that fast.

Smirking to herself, Y/n spoke with a little bit of a teasing tone in her voice, "Here, how about think of how many ways I could possibly ruin your coochie- oh my god, that's not a very seductive word to say right now.. shit." Y/n whispered the last statement to herself, face palming.

Pretending she didn't just say 'coochie' to seduce her boss, Y/n cleared her throat and once again let out her usual smirk.

"Miss Bae Joohyun..we both know I owe you rules to follow..and if you don't mind, I'd like to add one for the sake of myself." Y/n paused, knowing Joohyun will let her have one rule to make it a little fair for the both of them.

Taking the silence as an approval to this, Y/n leans her back on the doorframe and spoke,

"Rule number 69... don't tease me unless you're going to please me.."

Y/n patted her own back at the rule she proudly made and grinned to herself, not having any idea how Joohyun's face heated up on the other side of the door.

"Well, I hope you heard that, boss." Y/n spoke through the door, before continuing to blabber dirty statements that a hundred percent could make Joohyun turn into a flustered mess. "-I'm sure you know that I have sex with you a lot in my head-" Y/n was cut off when she saw a picture Joohyun sent her.

B.J (blowjob):

Y/n bursted out into loud laughters, not expecting the photo from her boss who literally glares at her 24/7.

Knowing she probably frustrated Joohyun enough, Y/n got up from the floor as she presses the photo to save it on her phone.

"Ugh, you're so cute, Baechu! I'm not really sure anymore if I want to bang you or hug you. But I guess I don't have to worry, we could do both any time you want."

"J-Just...GO AWAY!"

"Boss! Oh my god, you won't believe who just came here to give me a bottle of Bacardi 151! This badass is 75.5% alcohol, It could get me shit faced in just eight shots!"

Hearing Y/n's voice behind her door for like the fifth time, Joohyun sighed as she leaves her bed, pulling the door open only to see her assistant looking back at her with a childish grin.

"JI-WON GAVE ME THIS!" Y/n yells excitedly making Joohyun raise an eyebrow.

"So you two are best friends now?"

"Uh duh!" Y/n says causing Joohyun to roll her eyes and walk past her. "She said she wants me to get shit faced again and she made me promise I'll send her a video of myself getting drunk. I don't know how I'll record myself but whatever, I'll just think of something." The taller girl rambled, as she walks downstairs with Joohyun.

"If you do get drunk, don't expect me to take care of you. You're a big girl, you can take care of yourself.." Joohyun reminded Y/n who only nodded and hurriedly opened the bottle of alcohol.

"Sure! Seulgi can take care of me, she always does. That girl loves me to death, I know it."

"Tsk, go to your Seulgi then. Whatever.." Joohyun once again rolls her eyes at her assistant, watching her take the first shot in front of her.

"Whoo! Holy shit, I'm gonna get fucked up!"

"Yah, you can drink all you want under my roof but don't talk to me unless you're sober, you got it?" Joohyun scoffed when Y/n slowly nodded, unsure.

"What if I can't control myself?"

"Well, I still won't talk to you-"

"Bossss!!" Y/n slurred, her eyes already heavy, "My..My m-magic watch says youuu don't have any underwear on?!"

Joohyun sighed, "I have one on.."

"Ohhh, you do?" Y/n questioned, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "It must be fifteen minutes earlyy, I see.." The tall, drunk girl mumbled making Joohyun's eyes widen and send a piercing glare towards the assistant's way.

"You fucking horn dog." Joohyun grumbles to herself, trying to focus on her phone.

Y/n loudly giggled at her boss's response, jumping down on the couch beside the glaring Joohyun. "So boss.. H-Howw mucchh did you pay for those.. those pants?" Y/n asked another question, her eyes closing shut for seconds before opening them again.

"Just 10 dolla-"

"Well, you could get them 100% percent off at my place-"

Joohyun's face turned a dark shade of red, internally smacking herself for believing Y/n is really asking for the price of her comfy sweats. "Oh my god, can you stop?"

Y/n shook her head, her face red from drinking. Suddenly, Y/n groans as she felt hot under her hoodie, "Is it... is it hot in here or is it just you?"

Irene smacked Y/n on the arm with a smug face before saying, "It's just me."

"Yeahhh.. It's definitely you.." Y/n then grabs the end of her hoodie and removed it over her head, immediately making Joohyun snap her head away. "Oh baby, why look away. This is all yoursss!"

Joohyun scoffed, her mood running all over the place. Y/n will either say something funny or annoying, and it's making her go crazy on how she feels like smiling then seconds later, glare at nothing.

And why is she even talking to Y/n in the first place, she literally said she won't talk unless she's sober. But here they are, throwing nonsense back and forth.

"Go fuck yourself."

"Fuck me yourself you coward!"

As the two kept bickering back and forth, four figures by the door were dying in laughter.

"Ugh, old married couple.." Wendy mumbles, wheezing with the other three when they saw Y/n throw her hoodie on Joohyun's face.

9:46 pm

After eating dinner with the girls, Joohyun went to check Y/n only to see her sprawled on the floor, sleeping like a starfish with her face, flat on the cold, white tiles.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Joohyun lightly kicked Y/n's butt, trying to wake the drunk idiot. Deciding to shower first, Irene skipped over Y/n's body, wanting to get into a nice warm bath.

Thirty minutes later, Joohyun stepped out of the bathroom, already in her sleepwear. Once her eyes landed on the floor,  she saw Y/n's position haven't changed, not even an inch.

"Idiot, get up!"

Joohyun kneeled beside Y/n and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it back, earning her a low grunt from the beauty in front of her. The leader's eyes widen at the small sound, immediately removing her hand from her assistant's soft hair.

Shaking her head to keep her dirty thoughts away, Joohyun leaned down to Y/n's ear, "Get up or I'll give your candies to your alien friends-"

"No! No! Not..Not my candies!" Y/n slurred loudly, her eyes still shut causing Joohyun to click her tongue.

"Get up from the floor and take a shower then. Your candy's life is in my hands!" Joohyun threatened, an evil smile on her lips as she glares towards Y/n's 'secret' storage of her sweets.

Y/n sleepily fluttered her eyes open, an adorable pout placed on her lips that made Irene slightly smile to herself. "B-But, my body feels heavy, boss!"

Knowing the kid won't get up, Joohyun sighed for like the millionth time, getting up to grab Y/n's favourite pj's.

Seeing her favourite pj's on Joohyun's hand, Y/n perked up as she sees her boss place it down on her bed with a small, wet towel on her other hand.

"Turn on your back baby."

Y/n's eyes widen.

Followed by Joohyun's.

"OH MY GO-"

"I- I MEANT Y-YOU'RE BEING A BABY!"

Y/n laughed, turning so her back slumps down on the floor, her eyes meeting the ceiling. "Sureee, boss, sure!"

Joohyun crossed her arms over her chest, just watching Y/n drunkenly giggle to herself, "Are you done?"

Y/n weakly nodded, a smirk now permanent on her lips, although she's still very drunk. After a few seconds, Y/n's soft snores were heard again, making it known that the girl is probably back in her dreamland.

"Yah, wake up!" Joohyun grabbed Y/n's face between her hands and shake it, hoping to wake the drunk girl. "Lee Y/n."

Irene clicked her tongue, before sitting on the floor, her hands lifting Y/n's head to place it on her lap. She then starts to rub her assistant's face with the clean, wet towel, gently running it over Y/n's closed eyes before it went to her cheeks and forehead.

After another minute, Joohyun placed Y/n's head back down on the floor, before moving over to wipe her arms.

"If you do get drunk, don't expect me to take care of you. You're a big girl, you can take care of yourself.."

Joohyun's eyes widen, suddenly remembering her exact words she told Y/n earlier before the girl drowned herself with the alcohol.

Who the hell are you kidding, Bae Joohyun.. The leader thought, and quickly finished cleaning up the girl she's babysitting.

"Okay.. now, the difficult part." Joohyun mumbled to herself, tugging Y/n's hoodie.

After struggling to remove Y/n's top, Joohyun finally pulled them off, making her sigh in slight exhaustion.

After that, her eyes 'unintentionally' roamed down her assistant's exposed stomach, noticing how soft her skin looks. Just then, Joohyun felt herself quietly gasp as she retracted her cold hands away from Y/n's warm, exposed skin, cursing herself for doing an inappropriate act to her sleeping idiot.

"Oh my fucking god, oh my god! What did I just do, this is embarrassing. This is embarrassing!" The leader quietly panicked, stopping the urge to poke her assistant's soft and warm flesh.

Trying her best to avert her eyes away, Joohyun immediately grabbed Y/n's favourite pj's which is designed with cute little rabbits all over. She then slipped Y/n's arms into the shirt before doing the buttons.

Knowing what she'll remove next, Joohyun quickly gets up from the floor and took a breather.

As soon as she knows she's calm and collected, Joohyun hurried pulled the drunk girl's sweats off, revealing her in a women's boxers, which Irene was thankful for. She didn't want to seem like a pervert for staring at the idiot's body.

After finally pulling it off, Joohyun slipped the last clothing before slumping down to her bed, pressing her cold hands on her burning face.

Since it's getting late already, Joohyun quickly prepared where Y/n will be sleeping, which is on the floor.

"Kid, get up, I already prepared your bed." Joohyun stated, aggressively shaking Y/n's shoulder. "Get up, Y/n!"

"Okay...Okay, mommy."

Joohyun's eyes widened, her jaw slightly dropping and her cheeks once again heated up at what Y/n just called her. "Aish, you kinky idiot!"

"Help me.. Help me get up!" Y/n slurred, raising her arms sleepily.

Joohyun could only sigh before helping Y/n carry herself. A low gasp escaped Joohyun's lips when Y/n wrapped an arm around her waist, gently gripping it with her hand. "You're lucky you're drunk right now. Or else I'll chop that hand off.. Move fast, kid!"

Y/n giggled to herself but followed her boss's order, almost tripping over nothing.

As soon as Y/n sat down on her fluffy duvet on the floor, Joohyun brought a bottle of water to her lips and let her assistant drink half of it, hoping to sober Y/n a little.

After a few minutes of silence, Y/n spoke, her voice clearer, "I'm so hungry.."

"Go eat."

"Spread them legs then-"

*SMACK!*

"-a-a sandwich is good for now. Thank you." Y/n mumbles, rubbing her now red thigh.

Joohyun sent her another glare before leaving the room to make her baby assistant a sandwich.

"Thank youu, Baechuu! Give me a kiss, give me a kiss!" Y/n exclaimed, grabbing her phone as soon as Joohyun walked in with a plate of sandwich.

As if her assistant didn't just annoy her minutes ago, Joohyun smiled a little, seeing an adorable Y/n grinning at her. She then leaned down and softly kisses Y/n on the cheek, her whole body stopped malfunctioning when she realized she had just agreed to give the kid a kiss.

A KISS.

She didn't even noticed when a quick flash of light followed by a click of a camera went off seconds ago until Y/n squeals and proudly shows her a slightly blurred photo where Joohyun was clearly kissing Y/n on the cheek.

Finally snapping out of her thoughts, Joohyun stomped her feet and sent a glare towards Y/n. She then raced her way to her bed and saved herself from pure embarrassment by hiding under the thick blanket.

It's gonna be fine, Joohyun. She will totally forget about it tomorrow and you will not face another embarrassment as soon as you wake up.

Hmm, so far, so goo-

"OH MY GOD! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS!" Y/n suddenly yells, cutting Joohyun's thoughts. She then faced her phone to show her lock screen which was the photo of the kiss from last nigh-

"WHOA!" Seulgi yelled as well, snatching Y/n's phone to take a closer look.

"About time you show your pretty smile to Y/n/n, unnie!" Wendy teased the older girl.

"YAH! Send this to the group chat immediately! My fucking ship is sailing, bitch!" Joy yelled, snatching the phone from Seulgi's hand to send it herself.

"Unnie! Let me see again, let me see again!" Yeri pleaded.

"Ugh, you idiot! Stop smiling at me!" Joohyun complained, stopping the urge to smack the teasing smile out of Y/n's lips.

"Stop being so cute then." Y/n commented, following Joohyun who's now walking towards the kitchen.

"You know I can't help that!"

"Oh I know.." Y/n agreed, smirking. "Our deal is still on, right?"

Joohyun nodded, "Yes, but obviously, you don't have a chance today because you clearly know how to get under my skin! Congratulations!"

"Oh, thank yo-"

*SMACK!*

"Yah, Park Sooyoung! Get in the car, you slowpoke!" Y/n yells by the door, ready to leave Joy.

"SOME BITCH HID MY SHOES, ITS NOT MY FAULT WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

Y/n's eyes widen, seeing the shoes Sooyoung was looking for is right on her hands all this time. "Oh shit." Y/n threw it under the couch, "Look under the couch, you're not looking carefully."

"I already checked four times and it's not here- what the hell."

"Okay, let's go now. Manager-nim will beat your ass." Y/n says, shutting the door when Joy finally walked out.

"You mean your ass?"

"Yeah.."

At SM Entertainment; 12:31 pm

"You girls can start your practice, I'll just uhh.. just buy water.." Y/n lies, her ears turning red.

Joohyun scoffed, knowing everyone knows how Y/n's ears turn red whenever she lies, "Buy water..sure.. I know you saw the new vending machine too, idiot."

Y/n huffed, hearing the girls tease her. Before stomping away, she gave Joohyun a wink which only made the leader roll her eyes.

60 minutes later

Slumping down on the cold floor in exhaustion, Joohyun looked at the time to see its been an hour since her assistant had left to buy candies from the vending machine. "Ugh, that idiot is probably flirting with someone already."

"Definitely." Seulgi says, chuckling.

"Should we look for Y/n/n? Let's take a little break from dancing." Yeri suggests, still panting a little.

Everyone agrees and gets up from the floor before leaving the room. The five went to check where the vending machine is, hoping to find the kid they were looking for.

But to their luck, the only thing they noticed is the half empty vending machine. The girls eyes widen, knowing it was full the first time they saw it which was before Y/n left to buy some.

After looking for a few more minutes, they finally found the missing kid by the café in the first floor. They didn't notice she was talking to someone until they stopped a few feet away from their table.

"Oh my god!" Joy squeals, hitting Wendy's arm. "That's Jong Suk oppa!"

The other four girl's eyes widen, seeing it's really the famous actor, talking with Y/n. The five took a seat, silently stalking the two, talking like they're really close to each other.

"How the heck does Y/n/n knows many celebrities?!" Yeri asks Seulgi, knowing they're childhood friends.

"Well, Y/n/n is pretty famous too, you know? And besides, that girl is a flirt, she has probably flirted with thousands of celebrities already." Seulgi says, making Yeri, Joy and Wendy look at Y/n with an impressed face while Joohyun only narrowed her eyes.

"Why are we even surprised? Y/n is hot as hell.." Joy says in an obvious tone making the leader unconsciously nod in agreement.

"You find her hot too, unnie?" Wendy questioned with a smirk, seeing Joohyun clear her throat and shake her head 'no' although the girls saw her agreeing. "Lying is a sin, but okay.."

"Hyun is going to hell anyways, she's gay-" The other girls bursted out into laughters, cutting Yeri off.

Joohyun sent the four a glare, shaking her head at their childish remarks. "Guess what, you four will come with me and Y/n will probably be the most sinful.."

The four snorted at Joohyun's words, their eyes going back to where Y/n and Jong Suk are, only to see them give each other a long hug.

"Ooh, Y/n/n got another one.." Joy says, snickering.

As soon as the actor left the café, the five hurriedly approached the grinning Y/n.

"Oh, hi guys!"

"Sooo.. what is that all about?" Yeri teasingly asks, wiggling her eyebrows at Y/n.

"What are you talking about.." Y/n mumbles, trying to dismiss the topic.

"So, you like guys now?" Seulgi teases, laughing at Y/n's red face.

"Shut up, Seulgi bear." Y/n grumbles, pushing Seulgi's grinning face away from her own.

"What are you two to each other? You two seem...close." Joohyun finally spoke after a few minutes.

Y/n shrugged, "It's been a long time since I met up with him. Also, he's a beautiful looking man, who wouldn't talk to him.."

"Right.."

"Oh come on, unnie. I know you hate men but, stop being bitter. Y/n/n here could get Jong Suk oppa as her boyfrie-"

Joy was interrupted when Seulgi starts laughing, "Seriously, Y/n/n having a boyfriend? Like that would happen."

Y/n rolls her eyes at Seulgi, but nodded at what she said, "Yeah.. Jong Suk oppa is like a brother to me and besides, I've known him for a long time."

"So I have chance with him, then?" Joy asks making Yeri and Wendy laugh.

"If you ask him out, sure." Y/n simply answered as they start walking to the elevator.

"Hmm, I think I'll ask him out once Rosé dumps me." Joy shrugs.

Once they got back, the five proceeded to continue their practice, while Y/n only watches in front of them, shamelessly complimenting everything they do.

Before Y/n could blabber another comment, her phone rang causing a groan to leave her lips but seeing it's her father, her eyes widen and she immediately went to the corner and answered the call.

"Hello, dad?"

"Hello, Y/n/n. How are you?"

"I'm doing great, I love being an assistant here." Y/n truthfully says. "I've made more friends."

"That's great, but you'll love it more here in our company. Your short contract of being an assistant is almost coming to an end."

"Huh? W-What do you mean, dad?"

"You know what I mean, Y/n..."

"No, dad. I don't know what you mean, I'm sure I'm not ready for big responsibilities yet. And I'm having so much fun here, I can't leave so suddenly."

"Y/n/n, the employees are waiting for their new boss. And what nonsense are you saying? I have taught you everything that runs in the company ever since you were younger."

Y/n heaved out a sigh, "I..I know, dad. I just love it here.." The detective looked at the girls, seeing them laughing when they made a small mistake, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but you'll eventually have to say goodbye to your friends.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 112 15
๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ:๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ธ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ,๐š‚๐šŽ๐šž๐š•๐š๐š’,๐š†๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข,๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐š’๐šŽ,๐™น๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜,๐™น๐š˜๐šข,๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ,๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šˆ๐šŽ...
513K 8.5K 57
Prefrences about your favorite Kpop Girl Groups!! (GXG) I do take requests so comment awayyyy! Hope you enjoy this story :)
35K 579 22
ั‚ะฝษ› ั‚ฮนั‚โ„“ษ› ฦจฮฑสฦจ ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“. ษ›ะธสฯƒส!
141K 2.6K 103
๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–”๐–‘ ๐–ƒ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—. ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐•ป๐–Ž๐–“๐–,๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š,.. ๐•ด โ€‹๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‰๐–” ๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Œ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–•๐–˜ ๐–™...