Bookworm (A KSI Fanfic)

By Nim_SDMN

Cassie Johnson is a very shy girl. At 24 years old, she spends more time working than anything else in order... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
Hey guys!
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Just real quick
TWENTY
Sneak Peaks
Distraction (A W2S FANFIC)
Fake Girlfriend (A Behzinga FANFIC/AU)
Nightcrawler (A Vikkstar FANFIC)
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Hi again, it's me
2K READS???????
Sorryyyyyyy
The End
Aye Guess What?
TWENTY-THREE
Just an Announcement
HOW DID I MISS THIS
Q&A
20K!!!!

Q&A pt.2

1K 6 1
By Nim_SDMN

Here are some answers!

What's your most favourite quote you've ever wrote?

Okay, it's not really a quote, but I thought I was the SHIT when I wrote this. The context is that the main character is dying, so yeah. (This wasn't a fanfic).

"I spent a lot of time at the window, looking at the stars. They were how this whole thing started. My fascination with the stars led me to the exact spot I was in, and they taunted me. They screamed at me to join them, and though I had been trying to prepare myself for my time for many days, I still wasn't ready." (I know kinda weird but hey what can I say)

fav member of sidemen x

UHhhhhhhhhh that's a hard one! I love all of them, but I'd have to go with Tobi bc he's most similar to me (even though when I took a couple of quizzes I normally get Vik haha).

Coolio, that's the end of the questions! Pretty nice. Thanks! I'd be happy to answer more if you guys still have some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 58 42
Zoe is a normal girl her brother is Harry she's 21 years old she moved to London with harry but shes never met all the sidemen .What will the sidemen...
11.1K 260 23
Harry and JJ are roommates who really don't like each other. What happens when their arguments go too far?
10.6K 467 11
Life is all fun and games until evil comes around and lies spread. Too bad for seventeen year old Lizzy to get caught in the drama of her favorite yo...
194K 1.9K 34
Olivia Evans was a quiet girl that didn't bother much with anyone but herself. Until she started spending time with Harry Lewis. No1 in #W2S 31/08/21...