FIFTEEN

After that afternoon, JJ never came back to the suite. Whether he was embarrassed, or just couldn't face the facts about what he did, I wasn't sure. But he left and got his own room. Whenever we were with the guys, if I'd look up at him, he'd look away, and it crushed my soul.

Despite the fact that we both agreed to forget about it.

"Casey," Vik had wide eyes and was looking at me the next morning, and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. We all had our bags packed, and were leaving the hotel to go back to London.

"Yeah?"

"Is that a hickey?" He brushed my hair over my shoulder and I widened my eyes, quickly pulling away from him.

"What? No, no I don't know what you're talking about," I stuttered. "I burnt myself with the hair straightener this morning."

"But...your hair is curly," Vik smirked. "Who was it?"

"No one," I said through gritted teeth. It took every muscle in my body not to look over at JJ, even though I felt his eyes on me. "Vik, don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

Vik glanced around, and the answer hit him like a truck. Of course he was smart enough to figure it out, and it showed when he gasped very loudly. He knew that JJ left the interview early.

"You and—"

"Shh!" I grabbed his arm as the others all looked at us. I blushed and stood up straight. "Uh, we'll catch up with you guys in a minute, yeah?"

Most of them shrugged, but I caught JJ glaring at Vik and I.

I'm dead.

I pulled Vik to the other side of the room as the others all left. "Vik, I swear to God if JJ finds out that you know he will kill me. He's been avoiding me all day and I know for a fact he regrets what he did and I don't think I'd be able to handle it if—"

"Woah, Cassie, slow down," He held a hand up. "Do you regret it?"

I bit my lip. I wanted to regret it. I wanted to say it was a mistake, and that it was just a one time thing. But I was too stupid to believe in one night stands. And that was going to be the death of me.

"No," I whispered. I put my head in my hands. "Ugh, why is he such an asshole? He hasn't said a word to me after he fucking stole my heart from my chest. It's like he fucking crushed it and there's nothing I can—"

Tears welled up in my eyes and Vik pulled me into his arms, rubbing my back. "Look, why don't you just try to make him jealous?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "He won't get jealous, Vik. Look at me."

"I don't mean this in a bad way, but he's territorial. He's possessive. The minute he sees you with someone else after you guys...you know...he'll go nuts."

"You really think so?" I questioned. A part of me didn't even want to bother with him. I knew who he was, and I knew how he was, and I didn't want to be someone he walked over.

"Consider it revenge if anything," Vik smiled kindly. "I don't know your thoughts on actually getting with him, but at least it'll make his life miserable."

"Isn't he your friend, Vik?"

"Yeah," He admitted. "But he stole almost $100,000 from me in the split or steal. And he'll get over it eventually. That's what he does."

I sighed. That's what I was afraid of.

*****

It felt good to be home, but I knew I didn't have much time to relax. I had to think of something, and quickly.

Of course, the door opened to my room not ten minutes after we got back, and it was the last person I wanted to see.

"You fucking told Vik?" JJ's voice was a whisper-yell, but it still made me stiffen.

"He figured it out on his own—"

"I don't want them to know," He said in a grumble. "Do you understand? Don't tell anyone else, Cassandra."

"What's so bad about it?" I snapped, ignoring that he used my full name. He was pissed. "What's so wrong with me that you're embarrassed to even look at me?"

"Look at you and look at me," He snarled. That didn't make any sense...the previous afternoon, he looked happy to be with me. "You're the last person I want riding my dick every fucking day."

My heart stopped, and he stormed out of the room with fists clenched. My mouth hung open, and I didn't even know what to do.

You knew he was a jerk, Cassie. Don't cry over him.

Just get your revenge.

I stood from my bed and went into my closet, deciding to put on something nicer than the typical sweatshirt and leggings. Instead, I put on high-waisted, ripped skinny jeans and a tight, blue top. I put on makeup to make me look nicer before opening the door and going straight into the living room. To my surprise, JJ hadn't stormed into his room, and was instead watching a movie with the guys.

I looked around and smirked, sitting down in the empty spot on the couch next to Harry, closer to him than I normally would've. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders in a friendly way, like he normally did.

"You look nice," He grinned. "You got a date?"

"Nope," I leaned on his shoulder. "Just thought I'd change things up a bit."

I met eyes with Vik, who nodded at me. He knew what I was doing.

Luckily for me, they had on a scary movie. I got terrified during scary movies, which meant I'd be all over Harry. Which is what I wanted.

It started easy. The first jumpscare, I brought my hand to his leg and gripped it as if I needed it to support me, and he chuckled lightly at that. I squeezed it a couple of times, and buried my head in his shoulder when the scary parts came up in the movie.

When the movie ended, I took Harry's hand.

"What do you say we record a video for your channel?"

He grinned. "That'd be good. I rarely upload."

"Great," I stood and pulled him to his feet, smirking at the fact that JJ had his eyes on us. "Want to do it here or yours?"

"We can do it here," He shrugged. "I'll get it set up."

"Thanks," I beamed at him as he walked away, and bent down to pick up my

phone from the couch. When I stood up again, JJ was standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing?"

I smiled innocently. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

I tilted my head. "No, I don't think I do. I think Harry's a sweet guy, and I was considering asking him out is all."

He frowned. "Don't play this game unless you know you can win."

"What game?" I raised an eyebrow. "This may just be wishful thinking, but Harry seems to actually like me. Maybe he wouldn't mind me 'riding his dick every fucking day.'"

I winked at him before walking away.

Sorry, I know, it's a short chapter. To be honest, a lot of these next few chapters are pretty short so my apologies but you'll see why soon enough.